A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:32 pm

"Ok Darlin'. If you need me, I'll be right down the hall, ok?" He kisses your cheek, then walks to the door and turns the light off. "Goodnight Llumina, sweet dreams." He says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:34 pm

She lauphs as she blushes a bit "Good night to you to!" She walks to where the bath was and filled the tub up to the brim. She got in and lowered herself all the way. She soon fell sleep currled in a ball underwater

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:37 am

Dusty jumped up onto his bed and ducked under his covers, moving around a bit to get comfortable. He glances towards the bathroom before drifting off to sleep himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:12 am

She later on woke up and yawned. She bent her neck to the side and it cracked. She stood up and growned a bit. "Its been to long.." She muttered as she looked outside than towards his room. She silently opened the front door and closed it and headed back to the ocean as the lack of salt water on her gills were taking there toll

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:58 am

Dusty woke up sometime later, feeling great, despite not being a morning pony. He gets up and walks down the hall. "Mornin' Llumina, ready to go back-" He looks in the bathroom, but you're not there. "Oh. She must've had to get back to the water. I'll go see her later." He goes into the kitchen to fix a bowl of cereal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:18 am

She crashed into the water and half into the sand "Gah, have to get better on the landings." She muttered as she headed to the depths of the ocean. soon she could see only darkness and the small flashes of light produced by other organisoms and her own biolumenesing body.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   

Back to top Go down

Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8