A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:15 am

She looked down at him a bit. "I-im close as well.." she could feel her insides burning and thumping rithmicly and she could also feel a pressure that was forming inside her as well. Every time she moved up and down she went deeper and deeper. At one point she leaned forward so that her bum was up and stll going up and down however she reached over and nibbled on your ear.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:26 am

He smiles and moans from your nibbles, and soon his breath quivers again, and instincts took him over, and he begins bucking his hips into you All the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:40 am

A shiver goes down her spine as he does this and she let out a quivered moan next to his ears. She now huffs close to his ear. Each time they both came together she grew closer and closer to coming. She suddenly she arched her back and lifted her head up a bit as she finally came. Her body quivered from the feelings she was having.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:53 am

Feeling your walls clamp down on his shaft was to much. He says your name as he cums deep inside you, holding you tight against him as a wave of pleasure washes over his whole body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:13 am

her back was curved back however she was still hovering over you. She didnt move from the position that she was in and she stayed still. Her body quivered bit by bit as feelings of extacy passed thru her.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:32 am

Dusty's body was weak, he laid back on the shower floor, panting heavily. "Llumina... you're the most... amazing pony.... I've ever met..." he said in between hot and heavy breaths.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:17 pm

She herself was still huffing from the whole ordeal. "N-now now... Your just saying that.." she said with a shaky breath. She was still on you and you were still in her as she hadent mustered the strenght to come out.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:03 pm

"No..." Dusty wraps both his wings and hooves around you and kisses your lips a few times. "I mean that with everything I am Darlin'." He kisses you under your chin. "And I'll prove it too
"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:56 pm

She huffs still as you kiss her. "And how..Would you do that?" She says with a slight smile. Her cheeks blush a bit more as you speak

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:09 pm

"Well, for starters," He brushes his mane aside, revealing the collar he had been wearing, pulling a small white pouch out of a hidden pocket. "I was collecting these when you saved my life... I want you to have them." He opens the pouch to reveal the pearls, and on top of them was a rare black pearl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:34 pm

She blinked for a second "O-oh i couldn't possibly accept such a gift!" she exclaimed as she looked at the pearls and at the rare black one.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:44 pm

"Please, take them... they deserve to be with a gorgeous mare like you." He puts the package in your hoof and looks you in the eyes. "Beautiful pearls for a beautiful girl."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:09 pm

She giggles a bit "Well all right. Ill accept your gift." She says taking the pears gratefully

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:29 pm

He smiles, then looks around and back at you, "So, how did you like that shower? Pretty fun, huh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:36 pm

She blushes at your question "A-ah yes! ... i suppose it was." she says in an embarrassed manner.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:37 am

He smiles, "I'm glad. Maybe we can do it again sometime." He uses his back hoof to shut the water off, then looks back to you. "Are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:23 am

She shakes her head as her wings flutter any bits of water that were on them off. "I'm ok for now." She says as she gets out of the water

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:00 am

"Alright then. Oh! Would you like to hear one of my songs?" Dusty has a look of pure excitement on his face at the suggestion. "I know the perfect one."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:20 pm

She sits down and nods "Why not?" she says with a slight grin at your reaction

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:24 am

He smiles brightly, then leaves for a moment. When he comes back, he has an acoustic guitar. "This is called, Rock Candy Mountains."
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLSSQFdPsPnjHaCQblKyiywQ¶ms=OAFIAVjyAg%253D%253D&v=KSGuBNopzBw&mode=NORMAL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:12 am

She sits down and hears you sing. Her tail taps on the ground with the rithem of the song. once it was done she clapped her hoofs and said "That was a good song!"

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:14 am

"Thanks, I'm really glad you liked it. It's my happy tune." He sits looking at you and smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:32 pm

She giggles "Is it now? Well it was lovely" She said

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:55 pm

Dusty smiles at your words, then yawns unexpectedly. "*yawn* woah, I feel a nap coming on. Wanna take one with me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:10 pm

She shakes her head. "Iv got to keep wet so ill just sleep in the shower" She says as she stands up.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   

Back to top Go down

Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: