A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:04 am

"Wait, what?" Dusty was curious now. He takes his hoof and gently strokes your tail again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:57 am

Her whole goes slightly week the more you stroke her tail. "W-wait a s-second." She huffs slightly her whole face going red. "W-what did i finish saying? " She said trying to stay on her feet. Unfortinutly this was hard and so she ended up going down bending slightly on the ground. Her tail flicks back and forth moving with the movment of you hoof

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:34 am

"So, your tail is kinda like my wings? It's sensitive?" Hearing you say wait, he stops stroking, but keeps his hoof on your tail. "Well, your wings should be good. I..if you want, you can preen my wings, to practice on?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:43 am

She nods "Well ya i guess they are." she looks at you her tail flicks lsightly down "If its ok with you that is." She says turning around to look at you.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:58 am

"It's perfectly fine with me," he turns his body and spreads his left wing out towards you, shaking slightly. "W..whenever you're ready." he says, waiting for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:21 am

She nods and looks around to find a feather that is out of place. She finds one and she moves her hoof to it and spreads it into place trying to copy his movments that he did last time on her.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:22 pm

Dusty tensed up at your touch, but quickly relaxed a moment later. "Heh, you're a quick learner. G..good job darlin'."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:28 pm

she lauphs "really? well t-this will be trickyer i think.." she says now using her mouth as he did to straighten the feather. This was harder to do. She tryed several times by pressing her toung onto his wings to try to straighten the feathers but it was really hard to do.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:00 pm

The feeling of your mouth on his wings was, in a word, heavenly. As you kept going, his breath became heavier, and his tail began swishing back and forth. Something else was growing too, but he kept that hidden, afraid of what you'd say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:34 am

She continued and finally was able to fix the feather. She started on the other feather which needed the same tretment and she tryed once again to use her toung to fix it.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:57 pm

This time, a moan escapes his lips, and his body skakes a little from the sensation. "Ah hope she don't notice mah dick... well, maybe I do.. ~ohhh~ Ah can't think straight right now. You find a sweet spot and it is too much. Dusty's back arches a little, and he slumps to the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:30 pm

"T.that's it.. you're doing it right..." his tail still swished back and forth through the water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:38 pm

She looks over at you and stops pruning your feathers. "You sure your all right there?" She asked as her tail flicked up and down a bit making a small wave in the water. Her wings unfolded a bit as she looked over at you

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:56 pm

"Uh, y..yeah, I'm ok." He looks at his wing, checking it. "Looks like this ones done. Now for the other." He turns around and gives you his other wing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:59 pm

She sits down and looks at the other wing that you had extended towards her. She looks at it for a bit to see if she could find any feathers. She found a couple and began to work on them. She moved her mouth onto 2 feathers that were next to each other and began to move them. Her cheeks were slightly blushed as she moved her toung over them to position the feathers correctly.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:14 pm

Dusty's breath shivered at your touch, and he began to hold your hoof as you preened him. His ears folded back in pleasure. Because he was using that hoof to hide his stallionhood, you might have caught a glimpse of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:13 pm

She looked slightly down as you held her hoof. She was confused as to why you did that however she continued to prune your wing. She noticed something that was hiding behind his hoof and her face became even more red. She stoped a bit as she stared and than she veered her eyes from that area out of embarrassment however her fish like tail waged making little waves in the water.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:04 pm

After you stopped working on his wing, he inspects it and smiles at how good a job you did. "Excellent job Llumina, you're a natura" Dusty went to stand up, but his shaky legs and slick floor caused him to slip and fall onto his back, leaving him exposed completely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:15 pm

She smiled at his compliment and than as he slipped and he fell back her face became compleatly red. She covered her face with her wings as she blushed deaply. "I-I'm sorry I-I didn't see anything I.. I promise!" She almost squealed out.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:27 pm

Dusty scrambled to get up, but the wet floor made it nearly impossible. After moments of comical struggling, he finally just gave up. Embarrassed, he crawled into the corner, sniffling a little. "I'm s.sorry Llumina... you... you probably think I'm some kinda weird pony, huh?..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:36 pm

She shoke her head still with her wings covering her face. "N-not at all.. I-it's just... now now don't be distraught." She said not really sure what she should be saying. She was very imbarised and oddly enuph termed on about the whole ordeal. "I-its my falt that the floor is wet.. s-so you needent worry.." she muttered

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:45 pm

"It's not your fault Darlin', these things jus' happen, I reckon..." Just then, he had a very daring idea. He crawls over to you and lays upside down in front of you. Looking up at you he says, "W.well, maybe we can make the best of the situation.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:48 pm

She takes a small peek shyly from her wings. One of her hoofs go back on the ground as it had been up this whole time. "W-what you mean?" She says. Her face grows even more red as she sees you. "Y-you mean.." she says as she sees you laying on your back

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:55 pm

He reaches a hoof up and caresses your cheek. "Yes, that's what I mean. Are you comfortable with that?" He moves his legs aside, deciding not to hide anymore, the sound of the water calming his nerves with each passing second.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:57 pm

"All right I guess.." she muttered as you toke her hand. Her wings opened up a bit and she looked over at you.. her tail was nervously taping the ground bellow them

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   

Back to top Go down

Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: