A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:05 pm

"Perfect."

Dusty Roads looked around the deserted beach area he'd found, and began setting his things down. He brings a pair of goggles up to his face, making sure it fit just right. He secures a diving knife on his forehoof, then looks out into the water.

"Let's see what'ya wanna show me t'day, Mom." With a good jump, Dusty jumps into the water, in search of pearls and whatever might bewilder him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:18 pm

Llumina swam for the 100th time out of the deep trench area of the ocean. She swam up and looked out. Her wet mane covered her face a little while she tried to pinpoint land. She had a cloak as long as her body on her. Once she spotted land she swam back down and headed towards land but keeping a slow pace enjoying the water move about her. As she swam you could not see her body because of her cloak but you could see her 4 hoofs which were keeped back to produce less drag against the water. "Time to go out and eat something other than fish for a change" She said to herself while she swam.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:34 am

As Dusty ventures to a nearby coral reef, he spots a few oysters down below and swims down to them. He picked one up in his hoof and gently pried it open with his knife, retrieving the pearl and leaving the oyster unharmed. The pearl itself was perfectly round, solid ivory color pearl, made by Mother Nature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:48 am

Llumina heared a cracking sound some feet away "... Oysters? Yumm" she said her eyes twinkling as she licked her lips showing slightly sharpened teeth. She got closer to the area where the sound came from but she than returned to her usual rout and she passed by the spot the stalion was in. Her cloak still covering her figure only able to see the bottom of her hoofs and her head and mane.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:35 pm

Dusty quickly looked behind him, hearing something swimming, but all he saw was a set of hooves passing by. Now he was interested. Gathering up the oysters, he begins trying to follow the unknown creature as best he could, but his tail gets caught in the reefs. Frantically, Dusty tries to get free, using his wings to try to break free, but couldn't. Grrr, shit...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:23 pm

Hearing a noise Llumina turned around. She looked down seeing the stallion caught in reef. "Grate..." she wondered if she should help him or not for the risk was to grate of her being caught with not only having wings also having a fish tail where her normal horse tail should be. *sigh* "I guess i cant just let any-pony down themselves can I?" She said sighing while making sure the cape was around her. She swam to him slowly weary of his precens. Her horn lit up and moved part of the reef slightly making sure not to brake the carbonated compound to pieces.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:21 pm

As Dusty was freed, he tried to swim up, but a strand of hair on his tail was still caught, causing him to yelp. Shit! With no air in his lungs, he began sinking, reaching up towards the sun. Never thought this'd be the way Ah went...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:04 pm

Llumina sighed clearly not bothered "Why do others have trouble keeping there mouths shut underwater?" She says taking a deep breath coming slightly close to the stallion and she kissed him transferring oxygen into him. As she did so she went down and moved the reef once more making sure this time his tail was completely freed. She huffed slightly putting the reef back slowly taking care to not scratch it on anything. With her work done she swam away slowly upwards towards the beach area. As she passed him she eyed him slightly before moving onwards.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:42 pm

Feeling something pressed against his lips, he opened his eyes and was surprised to see a pony. She moved off and all he could do was stare. Woah... Is that a merpony? She's... She's beautiful... He watches her head toward land, so he swims up to the surface and begins swimming back to shore.

Dusty gets onto the beach and shakes off the water, stretching his wings to relieve the aches. Looking out into the water, he searches for the merpony, hoping he wasn't just seeing things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:41 pm

She apeared on land some what far from him. As she got out of the water her cloak covered her body. She sighed draging the wet cloak from the water and herself. Finally away from the water her horn lit up and water that was in the cloak came out. At this point the cloak was dry and flicked slightly upwards from the wind. She looked around and spotting the stalion she quickly trotted away from the beach. "Plz, dont fallow me or if so i hope he saw nothing..." she said to herself quickly as she heared off

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:52 pm

As Dusty scanned the water, he saw the merpony climb out a little ways down the beach. She was wringing water out of some kind of cloth. "Hey, 'scuse me miss!" she looked at him then bolted off, "Hey, wait!" Dusty spreads his wings and flies toward her. "Ah jus' wanna talk to ya, and say thank ya!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:39 pm

She stopped midd ways in her tracks because of him. "A-ah well no need to thank me, after all i couldn't let you drown in front of me now could i? I would just ruin my day that i let a pony die." Llumina responded while keeping her wings hidden and her tail thinking he had not seen her tail yet.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:55 pm

Dusty skids to a stop in front of her, close enough that their noses almost touch. "Uh... Th..thank ya fer savin' me miss...?" His cheeks turn red as he backs up a bit, "A..are you a real merpony?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:06 pm

She stops her cheeks blushing at the closeness."U-u..Look you dont need to thank m.. Hum so you saw it i guess ..." "W-wait! Your NOT afraid?!" she asked almost hovering on top of him.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:18 pm

Now Dusty was confused, "Why would Ah be afraid of you? Y..you're b..beautiful..." He looks away, blushing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:27 pm

She was taken back at the comment and at the moment she was speachless. "...." She than turned slightly away "W-well if you insist in saying so i guess i will not be needing this for now.." She uses her horn to take the cape away revealing her hole body along with wings on her side and with a large long tail. "Most ponys when seeing me with not only a tail but also a horn and wings would call me strange things... like alicorn something?" She did not know what an alicorn was but she knew it might have something to do with her having both wings and a horn

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:46 pm

"Well," Dusty moves in front of her face, "most ponies don't think right. We're all a part of nature, and nature is beautiful. Nopony should be afraid of you just 'cause you're different. You're beautiful, don't let nopony tell ya different." Dusty puts his muzzle under her neck and lifts her head up, "Trust an' believe that Darlin'." He smiles, looking into her eyes. "Besides, you saved mah life, an' that makes ya beautiful on the inside too. So them ponies're really missin' out by not gettin' ta know you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:44 am

She looks away from your eyes but she does not move away from you "I-I suppose thats strue b-but still.." She said Trying to not look at you. She was still wet from being in the ocean you could tell this because her hair was still socked to the bone so little drops of water fell on you as you put your muzzle under her neck. Her tail flicked slightly but eventually stayed itself on the ground.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:48 pm

"But still nothin'. You're beautiful, just the way you are..." Dusty blushes a little, then moves quickly, planting a quick kiss on your cheek. "And... Ah'd like to hang out with ya today... if ya want me to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:22 pm

Llumina blinked and shaking her head she said "Hum, Well your welcome to come and join me but, i'm not going to be doing anything that intresting... I only came to the serface to eat something other than fish." she said while iching her head a little still refusing to look him in the eye. "I was heading twords town at the moment." She said while puting her cape back on covering once again her large wings and her slender tail.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:40 pm

"Ah'd like ta walk with ya then, to town and back. It'd be mah pleasure." He reaches up to tip his hat, but he's not wearing it, "Oh, heh, jus' let me git mah hat, ok?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:43 pm

She giggled "Sure take your time" She says waiting for him. She sat down and her tail wraped around her body. It was long enuph for it to even pass slightly the first wrap. She was still wet but mainlly her tail. Her hair now was not soaked anymore just damp.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:04 pm

He smiles kindly, "Ah'll be right back," He then trots off a few yards away before slowly taking off, careful not to kick up any sand. Flying over to the beach, he unties his cowpony hat from his saddlebags and puts it on, then digs into his bags to get his collar. Putting it on, he hides it with his mane, "Ok, let's go." He puts on his saddlebags and takes off again, gliding back to you and landing a few feet away. He trots up beside you, "Ah'm ready!" he says as he adjusts his hat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:11 pm

She nods watching you land and she starts to walk ahead of you. Her cape flicked with the wind as she walked. Soon they had reached the small town. She looks around and than turns to you "Well, i bet you know this place better than me. How about you show me the best food in town?" She said with a slight smerk at you.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:23 pm

He smirks back, "Ya want fine dining or good food? If ya pick good food, Ah know a place called Donatello's Pizziaria. They toss the dough by hoof."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   

Back to top Go down

Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next