A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

The Pink Lotus Public Bath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:24 am

Naina nuzzled back before gripping Hawke's back tightly, at least trying to not dig her fingers into it, moaning loudly as she finally reaches her own climax, her tail swishing behind her and her legs wrapping tightly around the kirin's behind. She held him tight for a few moments, enjoying the afterglow before gently releasing her grip and slightly relaxing, panting heavily and smiling up at Hawke.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Thu May 05, 2016 2:58 am

Poppy giggles as her eyes glow, slowly stopping any more of her seed from escaping Nuria's marehood or womb with some magic as she gently massages Nuria's abused flanks, grinning. "Maybe I can paint you white next time, sexy~" She purred, tail coiling around Nuria's gently. The feline wasn't fully sated...not by a long shot. But she was satisfied with their bet, and that was all she desired.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Sat May 07, 2016 4:27 pm

Hawke feels Naina's orgasm, her walls clamping down on him pleasantly. His own limit was upon him now, and he clenched his teeth as he quickly pulled out, rubbing his cock between her legs and over her clit as he cums, shooting his load over the shark's body and all the way up to her face with powerful bursts.

Nuria hums anf watches the two finish, biting her lip and enjoying Poppy's flank massage. "They look like they really enjoyed themselves~." She says, making herself comfortable with Poppy's shaft still inside her.

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Sun May 08, 2016 12:10 am

Naina eeped as kirin's load blew all over her torso and face, closing her eyes to make sure it doesn't accidentally get into them. After he was done, the shark smiled and licked whatever she could off her face before grabbing Hawke's member and gently stroking it. "Mmmm... thank you for that...~" She said and winked.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Sun May 08, 2016 1:34 am

Poppy just purred and smirked, licking Nuria's neck sensually and massaging her own balls softly, the heavy orbs still looking full to the brim, as if the immense load she's filled the little kirin with was nothing. "Mmm...Your friend there looks delicious, and the shark looks even tastier~" Poppy purred softly, her tail's tip flicking lightly, and the Sphinx nipping at Nuria's ear. "aBy the way, I can give you your size back right now, if you like, sexy."

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Wed May 11, 2016 1:53 am

Hawke huffs as his orgasm subsides, Naina's grip milking the last bit of his load from his shaft to drip onto her hand. "Glad you enjoyed~." He says, giving the shark a kiss and rubbing her thigh gently.

Nuria tilted her head for Poppy, letting her tongue roll over her neck. She wiggles her rear and feels the hot load inside her, wondering just how filled she really was. "Mmn, I can wait~." She says, rubbing the Sphinx's sides.

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Tue May 17, 2016 6:39 pm

Just as Hawke neared in for the kiss, Naina used her one free hand to pull him into a deeper one while she teasingly grinded on his shaft, enjoying the afterglow. She would hold the kiss for quite some time before finally releasing him and sliding into the water next to him, smiling. "So how do you think your princess is doing?" she asked as she looked around, trying to find the other pair.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Mon May 23, 2016 4:46 pm

Poppy grinned, nibbling Nuria's ear playfully, and gently holding Nuria as she stood, and slowly, each step bouncing little Nuria, she walked over to Hawke and Naina, seating herself down beside them and grinning. "Hullo~" She murred softly, stroking Nuria's tail softly and massaging the small kirin's belly, drawing attention to the bulge in her gut.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Tue May 24, 2016 3:54 am

Nuria squeaks as she's lifted up and brought over to sit in front of Hawke and Naina. When they sit, she rubs her blly as well, feeling very clearly the bulge of Poppy's cock.(lol) She gives a small wave to the two, looking at the mess Hawke made. "Save some for me later~." She says to her guard.

Hawke smiles and sits down by Naina, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. He sees his Queen impaled by the stranger and blushes, giving a wave back. "I think... She's doing alright..." He says with a small chuckle.

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Tue May 24, 2016 10:50 am

Naina giggled before scooping up some of Hawke's 'mess' from her breasts and tasting it, cleaning the rest off of her with the water they were in. "Greetings~" the sharkgirl said with a welcoming smile, blushing slightly as she saw the bulge. "I take it you're having a lot of fun today?~" she asked the obvious before wrapping an arm around Hawke. "So I heard you're a princess... pleased to meet you." she then said to Nuria and lightly bowed.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Tue May 24, 2016 4:34 pm

"Little bit of fun~" Poppy purred playfully, grinning as she stroked Nuria's hips and belly. But Poppy shifted lightly, letting out an adorably annoyed mewl, before Nuria would see the Sphinx's eyes glow, and her magic send a ripple of cold energy along the kitten's entire body. "Damn fur never ceases to overheat me..." She grumbled softly, pouting, before she held Nuria a little tighter.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Wed May 25, 2016 4:22 am

"Queen, actually." Nuria corrects Naina, making sure she was settled on Poppy's lap. "Of the country of Dracotalon. A pleasure to make your acquaintance." She would have offered a handshake, but considering she had someone's shaft inside her at the moment, it didn't seem very appropriate. And when Poppy sent those chills over her body, Nuria could feel it full well, gasping and giving a light moan from the sudden cold sensation.

Hawke managed to pull his eyes away from Nuria and met Poppy's instead. "Do you two come to this place often?" He asks. "We just have to meet up again."

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Wed May 25, 2016 5:30 am

"Oh, even higher then. I apologize for such a mistake." Naina said to Nuria and lightly bowed with her head before looking at her again. She then turned to Hawke. "Well, this was the first time I came here, actually. But I think I'll be seeing this place a lot more often. I have to see what my family is competing with, anyway." The sharkgal answered and giggled, her hand stealthily traveling down and gently groping Hawke's nuts underwater.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Thu May 26, 2016 5:32 pm

Poppy giggled, shrugging lightly. "I visit here every once in a while, but not very often. I tend to travel all the time. But I'll say this Dracotalon sounds great if the other kirin are anywhere near as sexy as you two~" She purred, grinning as she saw Nuria's reactions to the cold...her magic subtly cooling off her length, making it rather icy to Nuria's touch, but still warm to Poppy. The feline then hummed, considering whether she should give Nuria her normal size back yet.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Sat May 28, 2016 8:17 pm

Nuria giggled and murred at the icy cold touch she was feeling. "Mmph~ That's cold, Poppy..." She squeaks with a smile, grinding her hips against the sphinx.

Hawke chuckles as well, rubbing Naina's shoulder as he feels her hand down below. "It's just because we're naturally athletic. Keeps us in shape." He responds to Poppy, his hand slipping under the sharkgirl's arm to grope at her breast.

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Sun May 29, 2016 9:16 am

"Hmmm... I should give Dracotalon a visit sometime, then... if only I were able to pay expenses for the trip." Naina said and smiled. She blushed as she felt Hawke's arm groping at her soft and smooth breast before releasing a giggle. "You like them, don't you?~"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   

Back to top Go down

The Pink Lotus Public Bath
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6