A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

The Pink Lotus Public Bath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:11 am

Hawke gave Sweetcake a short wave as she dismissed herself, turning all of his attention to the Sharkgirl at the mercy of his tongue. He reluctantly pulls away and licks his lips of her juices, looking at her hungrily. He grabs her legs and pulls her towards him, pushing them down and making her sit up on his lap with a certain somwthing or other pressed firmly against her belly. "Enough snacking. Time for the main course I think~."

Nuria grins and with both hands bellow the water, pinches Poppy's member, giving a giggle. "The fun part is getting there~." She says with a smirk. "But if you insist..." She wraps her arms back and around the Sphinx's neck, pulling herself up and lookig down at the pillar of flesh, ready to be impaled by it. "Straighten it up for me, sweetheart~."

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:32 pm

Naina thought she'd be used to surprises by now, but she was wrong. She did not expect her legs to be suddenly pulled down under, giggling as she is seated on Hawke's lap. Her blush became visible when she felt a certain something press against her belly. "Oh my, is that a hidden pool noodle or are you just happy to have me?~" she jokingly asked before planting her arms on pool's edge on each side of kirin's head, smiling.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:27 am

Poppy licked her lips hungrily as Nuria climbed up, the sphinx gripping her shaft and lining it up. But that climb was all Nuria would be able to do. Because she'd feel a hand on her hip, and herself being pushed down firmly, impaled on Poppy's immense spear, and the feline only stopped pushing when Nuria would feel the knot grinding against her in a new position.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:41 am

Hawke caresses Naina's sides and her thighs. "I'm very, very happy to see you~." He says, gripping her thighs and taking the initiative. He reaches back and gropes her ass, pulling her close against his chest and up, rubbing his long shaft against her belly as he positions her above his waist. He then slowly brings her back down, his member pressing against her already wet opening and penetrating, letting her lower until she's sitting back on his lap again.

Nuria would have a less graceful decent, being forced back down onto Poppy's cock(this made me giggle). She moans out, her voice echoing off the marble walls as she's speared. She grips Poppy's hair from behind, her arms still up and around her neck, leaving her breasts to the mercy of the sphinx's groping again. She wiggles once she's settled over the knot, looking back at Poppy and giving a lustful smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:04 am

Naina smirked and smiled at Hawke's answer. She grinned as her butt was groped and she was held close to the kirin, her breasts squishing against his chest. When she felt Hawke's tip poke against her nethers, she prepared herself and closed her eyes as she began slowly sliding down on it, filling herself up with some warm meat. Halfway down she bit her lips and moaned before continuing to slide all the way down. When she finally completely sat down she exhaled and kissed the kirin again, and Hawke could figure out that she was somewhat used to his size. "MMmm... so big..." Naina said and fondled her breasts.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:09 am

Poppy grinned brightly, licking Nuria's neck teasingly and nibbling on her collarbone. Poppy did not assault those breats with lashes of her tongue, but instead returned that lustful grin, and began thrusting her hips in a way to bounce Nuria upon the thick knot, the feline's barbs grinding within Nuria's delightfully tight walls, and Poppy playfully growling at the kirin. "Mmm~"

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:49 am

Hawke purred into their short kiss and started to roll his hips. He started to massage her thighs, rubbing her luscious skin with his fingers and palms. He grins at the sight of her massaging her own breasts, leaning closer to take one of her nipples into his mouth as he rolled his hips.

Nuria moaned as Poppy started to move. Every time the sphinx pulled out, she took in a breath. And with each thrust inside, she signaled her pleasure with her moans. Her arms hang loosely on Poppy's neck, bouncing along with the rest of her as she bounces on that lovely knot.

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:42 pm

The sharkgal moaned as she slowly lifted herself up and slid down again right after. She giggled as Hawke began suckling on her breasts and leaned forward, giving him a better access to them as she continued sliding up and down his shaft, occasionally releasing a moan of delight.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:26 am

Poppy just kept up the thrusts, bouncing Nuria in quite the firm rhythm, the big cock beginning to spurt and drool copious amounts of pre, lubing up Nuria's bounces quite easily. "Mmm~ Well, dear Nuria, I'll ask now, so I won't have to later. Pollute the pool or bloat your belly?"

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:16 am

Hawke breaks away from suckling Naina's breasts to kiss her again, rolling his hips into her movements. He reaches up under her arms to her shoulders, dragging his fingers slowly down her back, feeling every ridge and contortion he could of her smooth skin. His hands drag down to her hips, and then to her rear, where he gives her ass a squeeze.

Nuria moans and drops her hands to rest on Poppy's waist. She nuzzles back against her as she bounces uo and down on the Sphinx's shaft. She squeaks at Poppy's question, smiling lewdly. "J-Just c-cover me in it~!" She pleads, starting to match the Sphinx's thrusts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:13 pm

The sharkgal quietly yelped in surprise as her butt was suddenly squeezed, even though she felt the Hawke's fingers travel down her back to it beforehand. She would speed up her movements, trying to get the kirin's lovestick deeper in her in a shorter time, her breasts bouncing in front of Hawke's face at all times. Naina would soon lean down further, smothering the kirin's face with her chest.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:09 pm

Poppy giggled in utter delight, her shaft throbbing within Nuria, still pumping out Sweet pre. But the Sphinx soon gripped Nuria's hips firmly, and began to shift, pressing Nuria down onto the edge of the water, and holding her down there, her hips beginning to thrust, firm and rapidly, ploughing Nuria with vigor. "Will do~ First, though...~ Gotta manage to get close~" Poppy teased softly, giggling in delight.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:42 pm

Hawke shifted his weight, wrapping his hands around Naina's waist. He turns the both of them around so that Niana was against the edge of the pool now, standing and laying the shark down. He caresses her side before he starts to thrust into her, making the water splash between them.

Nuria moans with pleasure, laying against Poppy's chest and letting the sphinx have her way with her. It was such a wonderful ride, Nuria didn't want it to stop. Not until they were both satisfied. "Goddess, yes~."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:39 am

Naina grinned and made sure to lift her tail as she was positioned towards the pool side. She leaned down, squishing her breasts against the pool edge and giving everyone outside a nice show. All the while, she released occasional moans as Hawke plowed her nethers.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:51 pm

Poppy kept it up, pounding away at Nuria's little rump firmly, and only quickening her thrusts, wanting to make sure the kirin got off first. "I have a distinct feeling someone's enjoying their ride." Poppy murmured softly, gripping the small kirin's hips, and beginning to pull her into each thrust and push her back as she pulled out. "And so am I~"

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:17 am

Hawke rubs Naina's hips and sides tenderly as he thrusts into her. He bends over the shark and gives her a sweet kiss on the side of her neck. He breaths a warm breath against her skin, letting out a hum as his hands slide up her sides.

Nuria's hands slid down Poppy's shoulders to her own as she rode the sphinx. Her moans echoed off of the marble walls of the bathhouse, her hands lowered even further to grope her own breasts.

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:51 am

Naina continued moaning as Hawke thrusted into her before getting an idea. She made kirin pull out for a moment while she switched her position, now lying on her back, spreading her legs and nethers, inviting Hawke to enter her again in this new position, grinning slyly.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:16 am

Poppy merely purred with delight, continuing to rut and pin Nuria lightly, but oh so firmly, the Sphinx's lioness tail flicking about in excitement, curling about Nuria's leg, while her wings flared and spread out, curling about the little kirin and holding her tight as Poppy paused to reposition, and then began thrusting once more.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:44 am

Hawke paused and waited while Naina repositioned herself, smiling at her all the while. When she invited him back in, he needed little encouragement, taking position in front of her and thrusting back inside. He shivers, the scales on his body shaking as he enjoys the velvety goodness he was feeling as the ridges of his shaft rubbed against Naina's walls. He soon set to fucking her again, biting his tongue to hold himself back.

Nuria nuzzled Poppy affectionately as she continued to bounce in the Sphinx's lap. She never thought that being so small would ever feel so good. Her hands rub and massage her breasts, a moan escaping her with every inward thrust of Poppy's admittedly handicapped member. But an unusual request rolled off her tongue, as her tail started to wrap around Poppy's leg in a similar fashion as she. "B-Bigger~."

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:56 am

Naina groaned in delight as she was penetrated by Hawke's large lovepole again and began silently moaning as the kirin went back to his thrusting intervals, her breasts bouncing with each thrust. She would use one of her arms to wrap around Hawke's neck just to bring him down closer to her, her other arm grabbing a hold of one of kirin's and bringing it to her breasts before kissing him.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:22 pm

Poppy grinned lightly at Nuria, nipping at the little kirin's neck. "As requested...~" She purred huskily, her shaft returning to the even more monstrous size from earlier slowly, stretching Nuria wide, the sphinx only continuing to rut the kirin, roughly pounding away at her flanks, doing her best to keep her knot bumping into Nuria's lips with each thrust.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:22 am

Hawke moans into the kiss Naina pulls him into. His hand gropes her breast firmly as his other slides slowly up her side to meet it's twin. His tongue pressed into the shark's mouth, battling her tongue for the dominance he already had. He presses his body against hers as he thrusts, his scales rubbing against her skin.

Nuria lets out a long gasp for breath as the length grows inside her. Her size, combined with Poppy's made what should have been a normally sized member for the kirin mare into a massive pole of pleasure that stretched her opening wide, forcing her to make way for it's repeated entrances. Her eyes roll back in her head and she falls limp against Poppy's breasts as she's pushed over the edge with pleasure, shaking and writhing as she cums around that enormous, lovely hunk of Sphinx meat.

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:30 am

Naina moaned louder into Hawke's mouth as he began thrusting even deeper, and her soft and smooth breasts would have nicely-perky nipples by now. She attempted battling with the kirn's tongue even though she knew she already lost, and soon broke away from the kiss. Her juices would begin flowing even more. "I... ahn.. am very... oohh.... close..." she moaned out.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:47 pm

Poppy moaned in delighted bliss as Nuria came, the little kirin's movements and tightness was just too much for the feline. And in moments, the massive shaft throbbed and her balls tensed, a flood pumping out in thick spurts, giving Nuria's small form quite the over-flowing filling, most of it ending up diluting in the pool, while Poppy slowly relaxed, and laid back against the Pool's edge, hugging Nuria lightly. "Mmm~ How was that, sexy?" She asked the small mare softly, purring and resting there, still impaling the little mare.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:16 pm

Hawke smiles as he ruts the shark, nuzzling Naina and moaning as he lets himself become overtaken by the pleasure. He rubs her breasts with his hands and gives them a lick, just about ready to burst himself. "Go on, love~." He encourages Naina, just about to reach his limit.

Nuria moans and squirms at the filling that makes her belly distended, feeling the warmth fill her up and spill at her legs. She enjoyed it quite a lot, but she pouted cutely at Poppy and rested against her. "It was so good~... But I kinda wanted you to finish all over me..."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Lotus Public Bath   

Back to top Go down

The Pink Lotus Public Bath
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next