A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:30 pm

After thing settled and the doors were kicked. 
Sandy stood up and brushed herself off."Well, Both Lightning and the pilot were taken by some form of harpy-like creature. Great. " She said summing up what happen. "Thanks for the rescue," Sandy said to the two mares with the blasters. 
She then turns to the one that kicked in the doors. "Hope you guys situation went better than ours went." She said, just to notice Diamond was gone. " Is Diamond and Silver behind?"  She asked Pastel and Sky.

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:04 pm

Once sky had kicked the doors off, Pastel was ready to fight whatever was on the other side of it. She did not expect to see her other classmates and two other ponies by what was left of a monster. She let the fireball she had charged harmlessly dissipate and waved to her classmates, glad to see that they were all present. Thinking it was best to not rush to the other side of the room to join them, she stayed by Sky and kept quiet. Clearly something happened, though the lack of casualties suggested it all went well. She thought it must've had something to do with the two unknown ponies in the middle of the room.

Upon being asked where Diamond and Silver were, Pastel responded saying, "Um, Silver ran off for some reason. Diamond... didn't make it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:43 pm

Storm could only stare at her as she walked off, just in shock of what she had just said. In his opinion, it was the perfect moment to worry! Hell, it had just probably just saved him and yet she was going to go right back in, risking her life for nothing in his opinion. This was a trap and the mare in the cockpit probably couldn't be saved on matter what they did. He did expect an explosion though, not the two simply vanishing. He also didn't expect the monster he been told to watch be killed by people from the ceiling. He walked over to the group. He moved his gun into his jacket and simply began to listen.

Leaf was left in shock, not entirely sure what to say at the recent string of events. He grimaced the fact Diamond died though he couldn't really muster up and real sorrow for the one he barely knew and was more of annoyance than anything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:02 am

sky crouched down a bit to pastel's height and gave her a slight pat on the shoulder, "i'm sorry today went as bad as it did, that's the risk of the first day, safest city on the planet except for one day, but 'stiff upper lip' as lighting says though, go over and speak to your class mates the area seems clear." sky looked up and around before standing up properly. "hey here's a question for you lot, wheres your tutor? its not like lightning to abandon a plan." she said walking towards the other group.

the to new mares seemed rather quiet the taller one seems not one to enjoy talking, the other seemed almost anxious about the very idea, but none the less the taller one nodded and then spoke with a softish voice, "you are welcome, such a shame today ended up like this, and it is to bad that we have already lost students, regardless i am kalic but you may call me, snow, this is my daughter a 3rd year, i will be leading the predator classes for those who are interested" she said to clear up confusion in a dead pan tone.

in the distance out the window miles upon miles away a flash could bee seen followed by a small nuclear sized explosion, as that occurred the border of the city gleamed orange and a familiar voice echoed through the hall. "ill think you'll all be happy to hear that the school is cleared, minus the mess of this catastrophe and the city barriers are now up, your first lessons will be tomorrow as was to be explained classes are open, so drop by as you wish, though i would feel you may want that knowledge despite how boring it may be." walking down the central staircase holding a unconscious pilot missing a leg, came lightning with a stern look on her face "missions will be on the missions board when that put up and it could have been better but id like to welcome you, guardians, we have our work cut out for us"

(OOC: ok so back to the main we all go)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   

Back to top Go down

sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2