A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:45 am

lightning turned looking to the necessary students, she identified leaf on the ground, walked over, flicked a switch in her eye patch and looked him up and down, she picked him up and began walking down the hallway she had assigned. the east hallway was quiet with 3 doors on the right. it seemed there was a hallway going off to the right. "sandy, lightning check through the rooms, don't separate you may need each other's assistance, if you need my help, only if its urgent call me, i'm going to attend to mister leaf here." as she finnished her orders she lowered leaf against the wall slowly and knelt next to him and pulled out a basic med pack. "you took a hit and a half, how do you feel?" she said in a serious manner somewhat making light of the situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:03 am

"Heard, miss Noir."
Sandy place her hand on the the door knob closet to them and turn to lightning strike.
"Ready when you are."

As soon as lightning response sandy would open the door.
"There been an explosion in the auditorium, We need to evac. the area."

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:55 pm

The wounded stallion didn't complain about suddenly being picked up and kept quiet though curious about her eyepatch. He watched the others leave as he was placed down and then she asked the question. Leaf just looked at her, wanting to say something sarcastic considering he literally flew back, vomited, and wasn't even able to stand on his own anymore. He instead went with something more polite due to not being raised to be respectful and to not bite the hand feeding him or in this case, helping him. The stallion sighed. "Hungry and numb." He said simply.

Storm looked over at her. "Not sure after what just happened, but let's just assume yes for now." He followed her into the hallway just behind her and listened to her short explanation of things before glancing over to the other doors. He then looked every else around them in order to find some sort of fire alarm or something similar in order to just get everyone outside of the building a lot faster than going door to door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:41 am

lightning looked at leaf, "i'm gonna need to see where you were hit, i need to see if and how badly your bruised so ill need to remove your shirt ok?" she said flicking the switch on her eye patch.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

lightning would be met with silence from the room, the room seemed empty and a detailed look would show that indeed the room was empty. sandy would not have as nice a time, a person was crouched in the center of the room. it reacted to sandy's comment by doing the following. it got up, stared at sandy with demented eyes and viciously charged at her like a wild and rabid beast.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:59 am

Sandy just stared blankly At the person and when the person got close enough. She took a step out the room and slammed the door shut on the guys face. Stepping out of the way just in case he was strong enough to break the door.
"So their a charging crazy kid in that room."
She then turn her attention to lightning. "Which remind me what happen to those lead balls were they bombs or what, and who was that dragon hybrid thing, an other student? " Sandy asked while keeping her guard up ready for the charger or for strike to be ready for the third door.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:04 am

Leaf nodded. "I have no problem with that." He said while looking at her eye patch once again, not sure what to think of it.

Lightning just looks at Sandy with his head tilted somewhat before dropping it. "You being calm just saying all that is kinda making that take a back seat." He said while glancing over at the door that might have been busted open. "Also, you sure that the pony wasn't smart enough to use a doorknob?" He asked, pretty sure that the earth pony hadn't done anything to keep it closed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:23 am

*BOOM* the door exploded outwardly as the crazed thing lunged at dusty. it got about half the distance before a steel cable struck it threw the head and pinned it against the wall, the cable was about 1.5 cm thick and the poney twitched and convulsed before the real of cable retracted back to the source. lightning, with her hand stretched out. with the cable gone back into her bionic hand she spoke. "go in there gather what you need to make a weapon you will find all you need to make a weapon, from barrels to blades, but be quick". her tone had shifted, the thing had been one more problem and she didn't need that.

with that she turned to the hurt stallion and unbuttoned the shirt and jacket at ones with magic removing the need to go through them all. she examined the large bruising on his torso, not a panicking amount but not a positive either, she got some numbing agent out and rubbed it into the bruise carefully not to course to much pain.

Last edited by Unity Wolfpony on Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:17 am

The split second the door burst, Sandy would have her left hand on the revolver and her metal arm block/ hitting the attacking pony. The gun would be pointing at the ponies head before it got decapitated by the cable. Sandy didn't even bat an eye at the blood splatter onto her face. She just seem in different to it. "Thanks for the help miss Noir" Sandy said to lightning before going into the room, Revolver drawn.
She would be more happy if she had time to customize the gear but, now not the time to build
Wiping the blood from her face (or at least her eyes) She grabbed stuff, she was kind of use to. Starting with attaching an short bayonet to her revolver. Using two falchion swords,a fold able short metal staff,and a little tinkering, She made a broad sword/ swallow kind of blade. She also grabbed a chain and any .44 ammo she could find before returning to the the hallway. 
She had the chain wrapped around her metal arm, She held the swallow in her right hand and her revolver in the left. 
"I'm guessing if we be attack it be shoot to kill."She said with a emotionless tone. As she was waiting for strike to grab his gear. Getting ready for the third door.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:11 pm

Storm just looked at the corpse for a moment or two in absolute shock and then watched as Sandy just shrugged it off. Also, he noticed she was carrying something. His eyes widened. 'Bitch had a gun this whole time!', he internally screamed and not believing the fact she hadn't even offered him a weapon. He shook his head quickly before making his way inside of the room. He was looking for a hunting knife possibly some hunting knives or anything sharp. He would store any knife he found inside of his jacket and would then begin to look for something like a gun or just something to beat others with just in case he ran out of knives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:06 pm

lightning patted leaf on the shoulder, got up and walked to the room full of components. she showed no emotion to the corpse of her past college and walked to storm. "ok, so i had a plan for you but we don't have time to enact it so hows..." she began building "a boe staff style weapon..." she continued to build befor she held the finished weapon "with firearms in the end. i think that will work for you yes?" she asked handing the weapon over and moving on. "shoot to kill yes, but let me make this clear, typical weapons, be they firearms like your pistol or swords will not help you against a corrupt. you need a light channeling weapon, on that note know this a a channeled firearm is easiest to use but can be overused, they will help inexperienced guardians, letting you feel how it is to channel. but dont hold of on melee weapons." lightning tried to explain as she left the room, and handed the downed leaf a pistol with bladed hand guard and noted "feel free to change your weapon when you are better and this is over." she stood up straight heading to the final door before the double doors to the next hallway.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:01 am

Sandy had a puzzled looked on her face. "Theys guy can take a .44 magnum and keep going, pardon my french but damn. Excuse me for a moment. Sandy went back into the room "I'm used to my revolver so." Sandy holster her revolver for now and grabbed one of the 10mm pistol and a sawn-off shotgun.
In her search, she found a cable and some springs. "Quick little upgrade," she said to herself. Using her arm's heat ability.(which if anyone would watch would see her metal forearm turn hot fire red.) the cables, springs and two triggers made a "minor" upgrade to her swallow. "I know it harder to channel through the melee weapons, but haveing four weapons could, at least, kind of help. Plus it could, at least, hold them still enough." sandy said walking out of the room with her shotgun holster and her spring loaded sword in her metal hand and her 10mm in the left. 
"By the way storm, I just had my gun just in self-defence just in case you know who went and try anything.*Gesture to her eyes with the pistol.* Your eyes were in shock when you saw the gun. Always keep a keen eye on everything." She then turns to leaf "You need help or you should be good?" She asks before the following lightning to the double doors.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:37 pm

Leaf looked at the gun in a bit of shock, not sure what to do with it. He had heard what the weapons could do, but was unsure if he could use it to his benefit. He began to light up his horn and tempted to focus his magical energies through the weapon, basically covering it and hoping he could fell a drain from the weapon. The thought of concern from Sandy made him smirk and sighed. "I'll be fine one my own, but the concern is appreciated." He said while slowly standing up. Once he was up again, he gave a small smile. "See?" The unicorn chuckled before moving to head off.

Storm had to admit, he didn't expect Blast to suddenly form a gun staff, but she did. He also wished she would've brought up the little tidbit about what to use, since he had a some useless knives in his jacket now. He hoped he could at least use a few of them to distract them or at least be told how to "channel light". He began to make himself way out, seeing Leaf getting up on his own and starting to walk before moving to follow Blast out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:49 am

the next hallway wasn't much different to the one they stood in before hand, except the minor redecoration from whatever had been in there beforehand, the walls were painted with blood, and claw marks. the end hall doors were battered and nigh off their hinges. lightning seemed taken aback by the destruction. she turned around as she slowly walked backwards into the hallway. "i hope you all realise what this means, we are about to face off against something that has and will kill, and as a teacher, i have to treat this like a class, that being said you will all be facing the creature alone, i will not intervene unless the situation is dire, i hope this will serve you to understand more clearly that you are not going to be able to sit and be safe on your missions they will involve you putting yourself in harm's way. you will become fighting machines designed to take on even the hardest of enemies but each time you go out on a mission you will be at risk." lightning paused for a moment and looked to the doors. "alright we will be going through soon, i want you to ready up and tell me when you are ready to fight." she said her face now one of an evaluating teacher.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:15 am

When the door open, sandy's body tense up from the horrifying image but, her face kept it same emotionless. "Is it wrong that I have seen worst?" Sandy said in a dead tone. She walked down the bloody hallway, Keeping her eyes forward as they followed Lightning.
"Earlier at the dorms When I was an ass and warning you guys of being a hero. It because life unpredictable, one second everything fine, next second your fighting for your life.* She glances back at  leaf and storm.* No matter how confident in your abilities you are, don't hold anything back. The goal is to get out of this with minor damage. We cover each other backs. Don't get cocky and religious " She said in a serious tone. She tucked her pendant away in her shirt. "I'm ready for a fight," Sandy said to Lightning.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Fri May 27, 2016 8:30 am

Storm just looked away. He really couldn't deal what was going on, not only because of the shitton of death he was so prepared for, making him take a moment to simply not vomit. Unfortunately, everyone had to give a speech and while their teacher now telling them to simply fend for themselves was a bit of bullshit in his mind, he decided arguing wouldn't do anything outside of delay them. Then of course, Sandy wished to and rolled his eyes. "I've been ready before Ms. Speechy wanted to sound serious. Right now, I have all my fucks stolen from me so I apologize for not giving one." He said while simply heading to the door. If a certain mare with the same name didn't try to stop him, then he would slowly open the door and briefly look at both sides before deciding rather or not to continue inside, gesturing the group to follow behind him.

Leaf was simply thinking death didn't seem so bad right now. If he was going to die, he would at least make his killer fight for it. He did agree with Storm to an extent, never having intentions of holding back outside of simply gauging himself. He was in worse wear than everyone else and he assumed he would be the first to need of their teacher's aid if it would ever come to it. He gives a simple glance to Ms. Lightning to single that he was ready to continue."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun May 29, 2016 8:40 pm

"then we are all ready, i'm sorry if i seem cold and term hasn't even stated yet, just hear this before you step in there, i wont punish you for deciding not to fight, but you will get 'brownie points' i want this to be clear i neither intended on your prelude day to go like this, and lightning, do be careful, leaf, i will let you drop out of this fight if you feel you not up to it, as said i will watch on the sidelines and if you struggle i will step in, remember, the light, the magic most effective on these creatures, can also keep you safe, i will try keep you all safe but you must understand there will be risks" and with that lightning followed swiftly with lightning into the next room. a creature looking much like a rhino with tentacles protruding from every side sat in the center of the room, one wall was missing and a crashed aircraft sat in its place, it seemed empty par what seemed to be a pilot, still coughing and maybe saveable.
the creature laid resting facing the door on the other side of the room its eyes seemed closed and the destruction it had caused so far was mild.
lightning without speaking tried to get everyones attention without making a sound and pointed at the pilot, before stepping back.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Mon May 30, 2016 1:24 am

Sandy Hollister her pistol pulled out a notebook from her breast pocket and pen from her jean pocket. Tapping Storm on the shoulder to get his attention. She jots down something and showed it to Storm and Leaf.  " S.T. Are you fast enough to get to the pilot and get him back here or you want me to? If the beast wakes up the other two draws it attention." She then holds out the pen, If either want to want to communicate through the note.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:59 pm

Storm simply went ahead while she was writing and made his way over to the plane slightly, his eyes shifting between the monster and plane itself. His steps would be calculated in order to move around the rubble or simply step on it without causing much of a sound. He moved remarkably fast and Sandy would see him half way there by the time she finished her note. In the end though, Storm passed up the pilot and began to slip in between small gap that separated the plane and wall from each other. Of course, he wasn't foolish enough to simply abandon his teammates and once he caught a good look of the outside world, he could hopefully find a reason why a plane was suddenly there without waking the rhino.

Leaf was just watching the whole thing progress and would light up his horn to gently pry the pen out of the mare's hands. "I think he's going to get the pilot." He wrote down just as the pegasus passed by the pilot. "Or not" He added, not thinking about the period that was required to finish off his sentence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:56 pm

the creature stayed dormant for the time being from storms new position this is what he could see: there was only room for the aircraft to have crashed through so it didn't squeeze passed or make a bigger hole. inside the craft it looked like there was some black gunk and it wasn't dissimilar from a set of tracks that could have been left from the creature to its current position. there was some etchings in the wall of the craft but seemed to be blurred by the gunk but if looked into by rubbing the stuff of it seems logical that he could read it, finally the pilot was alive and not quite dead, she seemed to have some minor abdominal bleeding and rather dazed, beyond that she seemed fine.

as for the other two the beast was asleep from leafs angle tho he could see an ominous red glow emanating from the ceiling of the craft, from their previous journey he would know that was not quite right. as for sandy the glow was viable but not obvious enough to notice she would feel something tho, as if something was focusing on her, not with a gun but something was paying attention to her.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:50 am

Sandy let annoyed sighed, as lightning not only ignore her but the pilot as well. But lightning begin put on. "Dumb as bricks" mental list. Is not her concern now it getting the pilot to safe before she bleeds out. and the feeling of being watch. Quite a normal feeling for her as she was both the prey and preadture. Not a sniper aiming for her head feeling but walking in a jungle feeling. Something not right.
Gale took back the pen. "Watch the aircraft something watchin." Sandy wrote down before handing the notebook back to leaf. She crouches down and begin to silently walk over to the pilot. only carrying her swallow in her hand with the guns holster on her back and chest area. She seems pretty fast  despite the extra weight. But she also  seems to be scanning the room and be more mindful where she walks she expected paying attention to the aircraft. 
I'm being watch, wonder if it's Dragon bitch again.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:40 pm

The pegasus grimaced as he found the gap to be too tight for him even to attempt to slip past. He shrugged and turned back and soon saw a certain mare coming back. He held up his hand to her, allowing her to see his palm, in order to signal her to stop. Shortly afterwards, he waved forward in order to wordlessly tell her to go back. Afterwards, he didn't pay her attention as he began to move inside of the plane. He didn't like what he saw. The tracks moved back to the sleeping creature and yet the pilot was still alive? He didn't see blood either, nothing to indicate it ate and left. He looked behind himself quickly before moving over to rubbing up the gunk with his jacket's sleeve.

Leaf on the other hand noticed the red light and glanced over to the others to see if they saw the spot as well. He didn't see say anything and was tempted to yank Sandy back if not the pain his torso flaring at his sudden movement. So, with the earth pony out of reach, he looked over to their supervisor and pointed with the pencil he still had, aiming it at the spot he had see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:30 am

lightning would see something, glowing red, hed find it not to look, and when he looks he would be met with a rather large bomb with a nice red display. above that is a nice carving in the roof saying tahl was here with a basic drawing with of a girl sticking her tongue out with horns.

lightning saw leafs gesture and quickly adjusted her eyepatch scanning the aircraft. after a few moments a look of concern washed over her face, which soon became almost panic, quick on her feet she'd hurry over gesturing for leaf to keep an eye on the behemoth. once behind sandy, she grabbed her shoulder and pull her back gesturing to stay and watch the creature too before hurrying to the aircraft, once there she found lightning looking at what she had feared was there, she attempted to slowly escort lightning out before eyeing up the bomb and working out the tigger.

behind the doors beside the aircraft, could be heared a large boom and then the clater of tiles and bricks.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:53 pm

Sandy did stop when light put up his palm, but gesture to the pilot, and mouth out but not say anything. "before she dies."
But before she could step back and let "numb skull" finish wipe down the craft. She felt a hand on her shoulder and the professor gestured her to stop. Her going into the plane with a face of terror, it did not take her time to put two and two together. She turns towards leaf and mouth out the words. "explosive." before she turns her attention to the beast.
Too bad none of us. Could have defused the bomb or actuary know about the craft to do something useful to the aircraft, besides looking at it and starting off a bomb. (Sarcasim). Lightning your an idiot.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:37 am

The stallion honestly was heading out before Blast could pull him out. He took a small step back and quickly turned around to run out of the aircraft. The last thing he needed was to deal with a explosion to the everywhere. He maybe or may not have bumped into the higher up, but it would not keep him from trying to pull her away. The thing was about to blow and he was not going to allow her to throw her life away from some dumb heroics that would probably get her killed aways. Of course, he would say she if she tried to go back.

Leaf had no clue what was going on. He kept his eyes focused on the creature and once he caught movement in the corner of his vision, he noticed how bad things had gotten. It didn't really occur to him that the pilot was about to die, but just that a few people he somewhat knew were about to be in a lot of pieces. He also didn't care much for things that could be blow towards him. So he lighted his horn once again and readied himself to put up a barrier around him and Sandy, possibly the two Lightnings as well. He was still unable to muster up much at the moment and barrier was never his strong suit, so if the two winged ponies weren't ten feet nearby then they wouldn't have the protected of a barrier that could stop a strong breeze and light else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:39 pm

lightning faced lightning quickly, "this is not the time nor place for worrying now move over there keep an eye on the creature and do as you are told" lightning walked up to the craft and in a swift motion she placed her hand on the craft if anyone saw a reflection of her they would notice a white mare with black wings and black hair next to lightning there was a burst of feathers and when they settled the craft, pilot and lightning were gone.

meanwhile above the hall movement could suddenly be heard, started out as muttering, but then turned to a boom before.. "CRASH" the ceiling fell through with 2 mares both armed and looking mildly more professional. the first mare stood slightly taller than the other, she was shrouded in fabric par her head and wore a blindfold, she stood around 5'10 opposed to the other mare around 5'6 and had light blue hair she was armed with a knife and a large ish gun on her back which looked like a form of high caliber long range rifle. the smaller counterpart looked a lot like the aforementioned 'dragon bitch' except her hair was much shorter and she seemed a lot less extroverted, she was dressed chin to foot in verities of ballistic protection with a blast collar to boot, she held a large barred gun which had shielding and channeling points to match on the out side, additionally on the end was a spring loaded bayonet. this was where the two newish mares turned to the beast, the shorter taking after the taller, she rammed her bayonet into the beasts side shimmering as it pierced the tough hide, the gun took a second before firing a large brilliant white burst of energy which did not agree with the beast and it began to destabilize , the smaller mare scooted back and used her gun as a shield. the channel points shot out light with made a screen of what could only be presumed as light that blocked the explosion of the beast, the 'splash zone' was not big and beyond the shorter mare would not have reached anyone else.

before questions could be asked or explanations given the doors that had been blocked by the craft unexpectedly were kicked off there hinges by professor sky bud dew.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   

Back to top Go down

sanctuarium lucis group b, east path with lightning(potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next