A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Meetings in the Forest (Private w/ Unity)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Meetings in the Forest (Private w/ Unity)    Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:40 pm

"this building doesn't get used anymore, its easy to make something clean if it isnt used." she gathered two small tumblers and two small bowls she placed them one of each on both sides, she then placed a seat cushion on each side and placed 2 bottles on the table, one which had fire surrounding wheat on it and one which overlapping squares, she sat down on the seat facing the table and gestured to sword to sit in the other seat.

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Meetings in the Forest (Private w/ Unity)    Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:03 am

"My statement still stands Miss." He replied, taking a seat where she had made one for him. Crossing his legs, he adjusted himself and then faced her. "So, Miss Snow, how long have you been dwelling in these woods? I know its been longer than I've been in Ponyville, as I would have observed you moving into the forest."

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Meetings in the Forest (Private w/ Unity)    Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:49 pm

"the last 10 years, its a long and droll story, its where i met my now past husband and all his friends, its where, as a teen, i had my two children, and it is where i plan to look after both my family and those that have been kind enough to help me." she nodded her head and filled each cup with its respective drink and bowed slightly. "lately i've been sloppy, you caught me while i was hiding, i followed none of my training during our fight, i'm not sure how, or why but i'm becoming ashamed of myself, no less for my daughter's actions atop of this"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meetings in the Forest (Private w/ Unity)    

Back to top Go down

Meetings in the Forest (Private w/ Unity)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2