A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Fire Emblem: The Fey are Watching

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Fire Emblem: The Fey are Watching   Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:49 am

Sign up and various other tidbits you'll need here. I will repost the intros here though, just for convenience's sake.

Re-Reminder: Despite the tone of the History section, this is a serious thread. Will it have some lighthearted bits? Yes. Game of Thrones also has lighthearted bits.

History
Long ago, on the continent of  Überstürm, Asmodeus, the Demon King made everyone’s life a living hell, then later an eternal one. This was the age when it was considered quite fashionable to have one’s continent ruled by a horrific evil, after all, and Überstürm didn’t want to be left out. This fad passed however, as all fads do, and great heroes capable of slaying Asmodeus were backed by a kickstarter instead of being smothered to death with rabid badgers. After acquiring suitably shiny and magical weapons, they slayed Asmodeus and herded all the evil into the Everfree Forest. There they lay his corpse, surrounding it with lots of of Manaketes and glyphs to keep things from going horribly, horribly wrong. They each took a shiny trumpet thingy and two of the Sacred Weapons because reasons.
Many years later, a new threat arose, one significantly less in fashion than the previous one had been. A Fey Realm became anchored to the world, and the continent of Überstürm was one of the many that had found itself supporting some unsightly Fairy Portals and complimentary cults. Eventually, some heroes were needed to deal with that mess too. As such, [Insert number of third tier classes here] heroes were gathered together to defeat the Fey incursion. They… sort of succeeded. Fey became slightly rare, but ultimately normal citizens rather than a horrifically sparkly bunch of extra dimensional conquers.

Intro (Mainly Addressing Jäger, Storm Blower, and Blue Sensation. Present Day.)

You are the Fabulous Princess Jäger, heir to the throne of Tohlmekia. You have lived in peace with your neighboring nations of Eternia and Friegid for many years. The three Kingdoms sit on an elliptical continent, each taking up a sixth of the land, while the Everfree Forest consumes the other half. Each of you borders the forest, weathering the onslaught of of creature attacks in stride, while dealing with bandit raids in your own borders. All was at peace…. Until today, where everything went to Tartarus. Friegid has attacked in the middle of a meeting hosted at your capital. The palace will soon fall, and you are on the run. Fortunately, you remember a secret exit that you discovered with your bets friend, Lady Anja. given that she isn't blind and was going to arrive at the castle soon, she might be waiting for you. With your trusty companions, Blue and Storm, you prepare yourself for the fight ahead.

Reginleif Acquired. Slim Lance Acquired. Lightning Acquired. Vulneraryx3 Acquired.

Intro (Mainly Addressing Lady Anja, Sonata, and Maple. Present Day)

You have no clue what in Tartarus is going on. One minute you were preparing to visit Princess Jäger during the feast while her father met with King March of Friegid, the next Friegidian forces are attacking the Tohlmekian castle. You have managed to hold one of the secret exits out of the Castle you found with Princess Jäger, but enemy forces have already more or less taken the castle. You can only defend this spot, and hope that you can hold off long enough for the Princess to remember it. With your vassals, Sonata at Maple, at your side, you feel ready to kill things and take their stuff. Only in self-defense, of course.

Armorslayer Acquired. Heal Acquired. Steel Bow Acquired. Vulneraryx3 Acquired.

"I'm on my way Sister."

Last edited by Lorthalis of Crows on Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: The Fey are Watching   Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:45 am

The young women that stood at the end of the corridor was a clear beauty, her light green hair, almost white in colour, flowed over her back as her startling golden eyes watched the other end of the corridor carefully. The Crown Princess of Eternia, Anja Nightingale, looked between her vassals, and then to the secret exit which lay behind them. "How much longer do you think it will take her to find us?" she hissed, testing the weight of the large sword in her hand. "I would like to get out of here and find out what the actual hell is going on right now, because last time I checked we were not at goddamn war."

Dressed in a tight corset, Anja's voluptuous rack was on display, her formerly magnificent scarlet gown cut down, the petticoats and long hem sliced away to reveal a pair of legs clad in dark grey tights. She had abandoned her shoes, one of her favorite pairs mind you, and she bounced lightly from foot to foot as she waited for the first of her foes to appear, apparently unphased by the weight of the sword in her hand.

Last edited by The_Pariah on Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: The Fey are Watching   Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:16 am

"Ho meh, hash dish long peash made deh kinkdom'sh guard complashent?" Jäger asked as she rose from her seat, sporting her freshly polished armor and hefting her spear while quietly thanking the heavens that she'd not been asked to remove them from the meeting, even though she would have refused and laughed at the notion. "Hyder dot, or deh enemeh hash shome kind of new trick hup dere sleef, von hy vish to know, sho hy vill be koink now, " Jäger went on as she exited the meeting room, moved past (or through) the guards, and continued onward down the halls towards the secret shortcut. "Hopefulleh dere ish shtill shome left by deh time hy get dere," she said while continuing her charge forward and barely batting an eye to any who decided to follow along. Though thoughts of who would be crazy enough to attack here and now, and who their target could be did swim in her head before Jäger reached the shortcut entrance.

There was also a brief thought that this little invasion could all be for her and that made the monster smile a little sweetly, before it turned into something a bit more maliciously hungry.
--------------------------------------------------

"I cannot say m'lady," Sonata replied with steady hand resting on the bow's string with an arrow knocked. "On either account anymore," she went on while scanning for any signs of an enemy. "But we shouldn't stay for long, as a whole, we're scarcely equipped to handle a force of any substantial size, and it would probably take such a group to mount an attack on the kingdom like this.

Maple remained silent for the moment, but wore a blatantly annoyed expression. Course that expression had more or less been there the entire time, from the tediously early preparation to departure time to the incredibly dull and bumpy carriage ride and to even be standing in a far too crowded and noisy city, Maple just seemed to have been in a sour mood the entire trip. Only her duty had kept the mare from saying far more than just a nasty little thing. Now there was all this new of an attack and with that came more noise and the growing dread that she'd actually have to risk welfare, time, and effort towards saving some of the poor idiots playing guard, as she would put it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: The Fey are Watching   Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:07 pm

Blue was furious at the attack, mostly that he was unable to anticipate it, making him oddly quiet. Arms were folded over his chest and he refused to run more than needed. He didn't want to have to flee like this, not only was it undignifying, but he felt that with a strong position he could be invincible... Jäger regrettably came first though, so he fought to keep pace. There was a wish he could tug at his hair to ease some of the stress, but his folded arms were not just a nonverbal statement of his annoyance, as he had a book at the ready. He tried to assure himself this was all an elaborate plan and they would grow stronger than ever for it.

Armor wasn't really his thing, but he wished he had a little time to prepare anything that provided a little more protection than the clothing he wore, but his skill would surely prove adequate. Blue was dressed mostly in the only color that was natural with splashes of white. The right shoulder of the jacket he wore had a series of brooches, used to hold in place the narrow patterned cape that fell to the length of one of the coat’s tails. Something armored for his chest and perhaps his good casting arm would have been nice, but at least his hair was at utmost perfection, and his face… Well, his face was that of an Adonis! Or so he liked to tell himself. Looks could not however, deflect a spear, even if he had felt some wound as much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: The Fey are Watching   Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:55 pm

Storm kept near the front of the group, if not just right next to Princess Jäger. She was the fastest out of the group and with her spear, she assumed that her first strike would be deadly. If not, then there were two others behind her. She kept her wings partially unfurled in order to allow for less time to bring them out and possibly help for a quick dodge with a flap from her wings. She had to admit that none of this made sense. They had lived in peace with their neighbors and there no way that this was some bandits, they couldn't have amassed such a force. So, why was anyone attacking them?

When Storm had heard Jäger speak, she didn't completely understand that the Princess was saying, but decided to follow her anyways. There was no way she going to let royalty just die because they thought it would be a bright idea to just leave. There was going to be enough blood split without someone willing to add to it. So, here she was to someplace and internally hoping that no one would see them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: The Fey are Watching   Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:20 am

Jäger and Co.
As Jäger and her companions headed to the secret exit, they would find their way blocked by a skirmish. The last vestiges of the Tohlmekian Royal Guard (I.E. The few lazy recruits who showed up late to lunch) (so basically four Recruits and one Soldier) where trying to hold up in the kitchen against five well-trained Freigridian Soldiers. Bodies litter the floor. You'll have to go through this skirmish to get to the exit.
Player Phase

Anja and Co.
sonata would soon spot three Mercenaries led by a Knight coming around the corner of the castle. It seemed their presence had finally been noticed. One of the Mercenaries heads back, presumably for reinforcements, while the remaining enemies begin to cautiously approach.
Player Phase

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: The Fey are Watching   Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:26 am

Breathing out slowly, Anja watched the pair of mercenaries and the knight begin to approach them, and she grinned, glancing at Sonata. "My dear Sonata, it seems we have company, and we are oh so trapped, would you please take care of them?" she asked, before placing a gentle kiss on her cheek and beginning to dance.

Her feet glided across the ground as she spun, hands drifting across her body as her damaged skirt lifting up and out. She leaped upwards, twirling and arching through the air, back curving as she backflipped, before she landed in front of Sonata, running a hand up her leg, showing off the top of her stockings, blowing a kiss to her. "Kill the mercenaries," she whispered, her dance complete. "I'll deal with the knight."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: The Fey are Watching   Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:11 am

Jäger's eyes lit up with fury at the sight of her guards being overwhelmed by the invaders and she started striding towards the group with powerful strides. "Shteel hyourshelves Tohmechian'sh!" Jäger bellowed as the strides began to pick up a bit of speed. "Ve dun lay down hour veaponsh vhen dey end ish upon ush! If von ov hyu fallsh, den fall driving hyur blade through dey enemeh," Jäger continued as the strides shifted to a jog, and by the end of the statement, a full blown charge with the spear leveled at an enemy. Even if the attack didn't fell the poor fellow at it's end, it'd hopefully drive them back. "Now hyur rhular fightsh vid hyu, now ve fight, now ve kill, NOW VE HUNT!" Jäger finished her rallying speech with a roar while bearing her teeth and spear at the enemy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as the sounds of footsteps echoed out from the approaching mercenaries, Sonata had an arrow drawn and knocked on the string. She didn't get the chance to loose it before he ducked back around the corner though. "Ye- yes your majesty," Sonata replied while blushing a bit and expressing a bit of the fluster she'd just experienced. Then came the dance, one she'd been all too familiar with but one that still never refused to unsettle almost as much as it inspired. "I still fail to see why your highness sees fit to perform THAT dance," Sonata replied, drawing back the first arrow and releasing it while she spoke, only to draw out a second one. "Especially when visiting foreign nobles who're suddenly in a state of emergency," Sonata went on as she released the second arrow. Each aimed at their own respective target mercenaries unless the first one didn't fall to the first arrow.

Maple smirked at Sonata's forced down fluster and how their liege's dance still managed to unsettle the archer. Though the mirthful expression was painfully short lived as she readied her own staff. Sure it'd serve little purpose on it's own, but the likelihood that it'd be needed should that knight manage to close the distance gave her more than enough reason to ready it. Still for the moment, the mare held back behind the others, waiting for the first signs of injury to appear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: The Fey are Watching   Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:02 pm

A few soldiers were not going to be too much of a problem for the chosen one. He resolved to save the guards, they'd tried fighting and it seemed not to work for them. They could still get away, or perhaps they could join, though retaking the castle with such a force would be hard to impossible depending on the size. If he wasn't burdened with having to look after a more than capable princess he might have tried, and the chosen one have gotten a castle. It was pretty much a dream though...escaping with a remnant force than using superior knowledge of the geography for refuge was probably a better plan. He'd advise the princess of it when his attention was not otherwise taken.

It made sense to let Jäger go first, stopping her would have proven painful, and it meant that it gave him some protection while he cast. The speech didn't rally Blue all that much, as to him, the only noble death with of age in his own bed. To that end, he made sure additional protection by making sure he had a solid table between him and the enemy as he pulled his book closer to him. Soon enough, there was light at his fingertips, and then engulfing one of the enemy soldiers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: The Fey are Watching   Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:26 am

Yet again, Jäger was basically speaking gibberish though the general feel of it was not to die like a bitch and fight. So, she rushed into the battle. The mare kept stride with Jäger, as the Princess was the only reason she was even there. It was obvious test the monk was going to provide coverage for them, feeling a bit envious of him due to him not having to risk his neck while rushing some guys that had killed about twenty of their own, hopefully she was just exaggerating the number of bodies she had seen that day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: The Fey are Watching   Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:33 pm

Jäger and Co.
The recruits seem to a strong rush of motivating terror at the sound of Jäger's voice. The Soldier facing off with the enemy soldier manages to dodge the attack, then leap back to provide room for Jäger.
Meanwhile, the enemy Soldier has just enough time to say "Who dares-" before being brutally skewered and sinking to the floor. Another Soldier, the one at the back of the diamond formation, is blasted by Blue's magic. He snarls, breaking ranks and charging Blue. His lance shoots out towards Blue's head.
The Soldier closest to Storm manages to dodge Storm's blow, but her counter attack is far to slow to hit a pegasus knight.

Player Phase

Anja and Co.
The first mercenary requires two arrows to fell, and dies with a gurgle. The second one looks wary of approaching, but after a look to the Knight charges in. He takes an overhand swing at Anja as she heads towards the Knight. The Knight, for his part, would charge as best at Anja, though he would fall short of reaching her.
Player Phase

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: The Fey are Watching   Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:57 pm

"Shay it vid meh now," Jäger called as she kicked the corpse off the end of her spear and leveled the weapon at the enemy who broke rank. "VE HUNT!" she bellowed while making the thrust trying to force the enemy once more to back up or die. "Vorm hup, hon meh und ve vill drive des vermhin from dis plash," came her next command to the soldiers in the room. Then she took a ready stance and waited a moment to see just how well these soldiers were trained and if they'd recognize a simple strategic battle formation. Sure it might have been a slight be better to have them form up 'around' Blue, but she wasn't sure all the recruits in here would know the name with the face, and in wanting to avoid the confusion, decided to stick with herself. Plus this formation would be close enough to Blue that protection would be right there, assuming they actually knew the formation.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

With one mercenary down, Sonata turned her attention to the one who tried to take a swipe at the lady, trying to make sure he didn't go without at least one arrow in him from now on. The projectile was drawn, knocked, and fired with smooth well practiced ease, and Sonata tried to prepare for the next shot, but found herself in a slight predicament in that she couldn't really move to either side all that much thanks to the fact they were in a hallway, and that if she moved, then Maple would be directly exposed to the enemy, so Sonata held her ground, steeling herself for the possible blow to come and being ready to retaliate at her next opportunity.

Maple meanwhile continued to watch with some unrest, as she wasn't quite sure at the moment whether the lady had been hurt by the mercenary's attack. Her hands wrung the staff in anticipation for the worst, especially with the fact that trying to get close enough to offer support would mean being within reach of those cruel weapons. She grit her teeth in the frustration of having such a limited role in the fight, wanting to do more but lacking the ability to do so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: The Fey are Watching   Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:30 am

The overhead swing of the mercenary would meet Anja's blade with a peal of steel meeting steel, and she gave a fierce grin. "Well Sonata, would you rather perform another dance? I mean, I know a fair number of dances I'm sure that would... excite you well enough," the Princess purred, her skirts lifting as she spun underneath whatever the mercenary did next, before driving her enormous sword up between his ribs. She followed this up by grabbing the stallion by the shoulder, before pulling her sword free and spinning over him, the blood on the end of her sword forming an arc of scarlet.

The ribbon of blood began to free fall the same moment that Anja landed, driving her blade up again, curious to see if the mercenary was dead yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: The Fey are Watching   Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:33 pm

“You will find no joy in attacking The Chosen One!” Blue declared to the soldier that rushed at him, and to all of the opposition. If they refused to take his claim seriously they would find it to be to their error and a mistake leading to their demise.The spear already aimed high was easy to push away, diverting the blow to somewhere less vital and more grazing, the book he carried being a helpful weight in adding to the force of the push.There was little distance could do in the room to save him while allowing the attack to continue, so he did not waste time running away. The princess called for a rallying cry, Blue didn’t want to, but leading by example was important. He'd spare a glance at Jäger as he prepared to blast the soldier in front of him. “We hunt!” He declared as he cast his magic, putting energy into it for the soldiers. In a way though, it was very much like hunting small animals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: The Fey are Watching   Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:41 pm

Storm continued her attack after the quick dodge she had performed in order to slip away from the soldier's attack. The mare thrusted her spear at her opponent once again before she heard the Princess call out. She repeated what Jäger said before bouncing back, if she could still do so, and would either be proud or disappointed in her work. She would clutch her spear dearly as she waited for the enemy to come towards them, also wondering why the Blue was referring to himself as the "Chosen One".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: The Fey are Watching   Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:39 am

Jäger and Co.
The guard charging Blue died of light magic poisoning long before reaching his target. Likewise, he mare attacking Storm was quickly skewered, resulting in some panic among the invading forces. The lose of cohesion in the attacking force might've served Jäger well, were her own forces any more together. They attempted to form up around her, but most ended up trailing behind. Clearly, Jäger was stuck with the (very) few guards who managed to stay lazy.
The enemy guards. making use of the gaping holes in the formation, manage to surround Jäger. The two swordsmares she might be able to keep at a distance, but the axe-wielder was all to eager to cleave aside her lance.

Player Phase

Anja and Co.
The Mercenary's next swing would be interrupted by an arrow to the gut, giving Anja and easy opening to eviscerate him. The Knight hesitates, seeing the armor slayer. After a moment, he gathers his courage and charges Anja, Lance leading the way.

Player Phase

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: The Fey are Watching   Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:30 am

"Sho dey hiknore dey shpellcashter hin favor off koink avteh meh, happarentleh hy'm ah tarket," Jäger thought to herself as the enemy soldiers surrounded her. While the swordmares kept their distance, Jäger would fix each with a monstrous growling snarl. The ax wielding pony that charge forward though got a much different look. Jäger shifted the grip on her lance so that the hook of the blade would catch the weapon and allow it's deadly point to be pulled off to the side, but Jäger used her new grip to keep the ax pulled to the side so that neither weapon was hitting the other. Then Jäger would reach out with one arm to try and grip the ax wielder as a passionate smile graced her face. "Hy love hay brave von hin huniform, how habout ah kish shveet hart," Jäger said before starting to lean forward, and just before she would actually kiss the pony Jäger would open her maw of a mouth wide, revealing the row of sharp pointed teeth for barely a second before that maw tried to close on the ponies face with her terrifying amount of strength a few times.

Supposing the attack all went successful, Jäger would lick her now bright ruby red lips while eyeing the other swordmares hungrily. Shifting the grip on her lance back to something prepared to thrust, Jäger began to run towards them, yelling out, "hiya shveeties, who vantsh ta kish deh queen!"

Otherwise, she'd try and take the opportunity from the ax pony avoiding the bite to create enough distance for her to make a new thrust at the ax wielding pony's gut.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Already having her arrow knocked and ready against the string, Sonata aimed her shot carefully, waiting for an optimal time to shoot at the armored knight. She knew that her arrows wouldn't do much against that armor, but at the least it could provide a decent enough distraction if shot at the right time, and that was what she was going for. Waiting for a moment when she could stand a chance to inflict some damage but more importantly screw up the knight's attack.

Maple looked down when the mercenary was shredded. Sure it was an enemy and she had little sympathy for him, but that didn't mean she was a fan of seeing wounds inflicted period. Still, with no injuries present on her liege or her partner, Maple continued to hang back and ring her hands on the shaft of her staff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: The Fey are Watching   Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:12 pm

If the diamond dog had actually managed to bite down on the axe pony, then she would watch in absolute horror. It took her a few moments to remember that they were fighting and raced after the carnivorous royal. She knew the ponies were scared, but it was still two on one. The last thing she wanted was for the one who knew the way to die. If the move failed, she would move in between the two swordponies and the Princess. She would take an aggressive approach, thrusting at the two constantly in order to push them back, backing sure to aim at their bodies in order to encourage them to back off or wound them. She also hoped the guards from earlier would also come on to help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: The Fey are Watching   Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:33 pm

Blue winced and closed his eyes for a moment, but such were the realities of real combat. He was both glad and proud his methods were clean by comparison. Ignoring one of his skill was a mistake he was happy to punish. He circled around the room to assume a position beyond the two swordsmares and make sure they didn't have any space to move back. His brilliant magic once again fired. Blue wasn't sure what he would do with the last one. They could valuable, but they were probably only slightly better informed than they were to the situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: The Fey are Watching   Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:22 am

Bringing her sword up in a gentle arc, Anja watched her blade part the mercenary's head from his shoulders with consumate ease. She curtsied to the charging knight, before glancing at Maple. "Dearest Maple, if you continued to ring your hands on your staff like that, you will have no staff left to ring," she said with a smile.

Spinning back to the knight, she darted forward, sword dragging behind her as she raced just behind Sonata's arrow, wauting for it to impacy before she would leap over the Knight's lance, landing on the shaft before driving her blade into his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: The Fey are Watching   Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:19 am

Jäger and Co.
There is a wide variety of screaming as Princess Jäger bites a junk out of the poor soldier's head. The two swordmares' swords clatter to the ground as they scramble away. An upended table soon becomes their hiding spot. The one Blue was aiming at manages to half stumble, half sidestep out of the blast of magic.
Remaining Enemies Surrender. Victory!

Anja and Co.
The Knight gasps for breath as the massive sword cleaves through his chest.
All Enemies killed! Victory!

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: The Fey are Watching   Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:55 pm

Though Blue had indeed missed, it was merely part of a morale damaging strategy in order to get the enemy to surrender. They did so and Blue nodded. He was feeling smug, but he was not one to show it, any greater than how he usually seemed at least. This was also a small victory that reflected even more poorly on their troops than anything else. He walked towards the enemy, wanting to get between them and Jäger for their protection. Killing them would mean they would lose information about the attack. They at least had to know who was in charge some way up the chain. It gave them a target. “Princess, I think it would be prudent if you ask them a few questions before you get too excited with them. They need their heads to answer inquiries. Unless we plan on taking them with us for later, it is best they don't see us leave however…” The Chosen One would have surely made the right choice if he'd been feeling decisive, but he was thinking on the uncertain future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: The Fey are Watching   Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:10 pm

Storm watched them run with a bit of happiness though pitied them a bit. They were low ranked soldiers and they probably were thinking about how much they didn't sign up for this. "Do we really have time for questions? We are running on borrowed time, we need to go. As for them, I think we should just knock the saps out and let them think what they just saw was a fucking nightmare. Seriously, I wish I could do that." She sighed weakly as the thought of this being a nightmare was a pleasant feeling, but she knew it wasn't. If it were a nightmare she'd probably be the one who just got munch on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: The Fey are Watching   Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:30 pm

The princess practically growled as she halted her charge to the remaining soldiers. "Gah, vhy musht hyu rhuin my fun," she complained while straightening up and wiping some of the excess blood from her face with a cloth from one of the nearby tables. "Bleh, rah fashe ishn't nearleh ash gud."

She glanced over her shoulder at Storm as they spoke and paused to consider either option. "Hy tink ve'll go vid dey compromishe," Jäger said with a malicious smile as she strode forward. Peering around the table with a grin that was strangely equal parts malicious, hungry, and inviting, Jäger licked her lips again. "Sho, ve need ah prishoner to come vid ush, but two might ve too maneh, and hy'm shtill hungray. Sho hy promish hy von't eat whoevah volunteersh to come vid ush. Blue, Storm," Jäger then said with a glance back towards the others. "Pleashe reshtrain and bind whoevah ish to be our prishoner while hy hopen our vay out," Jäger added with a point to some excess rope that was in the room. "Be shure to shearch dem for veapons too," Jäger added at last before walking over to the special wall and opening the secret passage to meet up with the other group.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonata slowly lets up on the tension her latest arrow was under as the need to shoot was no longer present. She also lets out a sigh as the knight drops to the ground. "I swear I'm glad you show such prowess with the blade my lady, but I admit your employment of it is a source of never ending worry for me," Sonata said as she shifted the grip on her bow to one hand.

"Like I'd let her fall or keep any wound," Maple said as she strode forward some. "Despite her reluctance to actually getting any such mark that would mare her form or dress," Maple went on with a gesture to the lady's unscathed visage. "Still, how much longer are we supposed to wait here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: The Fey are Watching   Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:49 am

Flicking her blade to remove the last vestages of blood from it, Anja giggled and stretched out her body, her perfect skin showing off in the candlelight. "Well, I am glad that I have such attentive and beautiful handmaidens to keep me safe," she purred. "And besides, there is naught a scratch on me, so as long as I keep this up, you needn't stress yourself." She padded over to the pair and stepped into her heels. "A shame I had to ruin such a marvelous dress though."

"AS for how long, my dear Maple, we are to wait until such time that my dear princess Jager arrives, then we may flee this castle," she said, moving over to the secret exit and checking it quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: The Fey are Watching   

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem: The Fey are Watching
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next