A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Misunderstanding

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:46 am

"Actually, convicts would be in a cell right now though they honestly don't stay in for much than a day in all honesty. That's besides the point though." He said while heading out to the door. "So, why do you want to see the Princesses anyways!?" He asked, as he patted his lightly to make sure his wallet was there and that he could pay for their donuts. He knew that that seeing them was something new, but for some reason it seemed out of the blue for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:51 am

"....It's a long story..." Theo blushed and walked ahead.

Toriel, however, leaned down and whispered into Blade's ear, "He has a crush on Celestia, and think's Luna is adorable..." She walks off to catch her son, giggling all the way.

View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:04 pm

Blade smirked a bit before modding that he understood. Many ponies wished the Royal Sisters' company and there were many older ponies with such fantasies. "So, its bout a few dozen blocks from here soon, you two mind if we take a shortcut?" He asked with his horn lighting up again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:32 pm

Toriel and Theo brace themselves, assuming a teleport, then nod calmly.

View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:40 pm

They would assume wrong. Blade might be skilled with his constructs, but he was s long ways from being able to perform a teleportation spell. So, he focused his magic to his palm and threw a small orb of magical energy upwards. It expanded as it came down in front of the pair, the guard himself making his way over to them. "Alright everyone, just hop on." He said while talking on the construct and then sitting on it. Once everyone was on it, the construct began to rise up to the point where they were about a dozen feet above the tallest building. They then slowly began to drift over to the donut shop. "So, do you two have a place to stay for the night?" He already assumed the answer was "no", but it would be better for him to ask instead of assuming it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:43 pm

Toriel, sadly, confirmed his assumptions, "We were only planning to stick around a day or so before moving on to ponyville." She shrugs and looks around at the city, enjoying the slow, easy flight. "This is far more relaxing than riding Aschendaele back home."

"Yeah, it is....HEY! Aschendaele's a great flier!"

"Yes, but her lowest speed is MACH TWO." At that, Theo broke down into a pout, leaving Toriel to giggle at his reaction.

View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:08 pm

Blade looked between the two and raised a brow a bit, but saving the question for later. "Well, Ponyville is a safe place and while it might be fairly small, it's filled with many great ponies. I hope you two enjoy your time there." He said while spotting the building in question from a distance. The large "Doughnut Joe" giving it away to his passengers as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:13 pm

"Woah!" Theo smiles, his wings buzzing happily, "THE Donut Joe's!" He was looking outright giddy at this point, and it was Toriel's firm grip that kept him from divebombing the place to get in faster.

View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:44 pm

Blade chuckled a bit as he kept his attention focused on the shop before looking over to see Toriel holding the young changeling. "Yeah, but most nobles avoid it or at least avoid going in it." He said while slowly lowering the construct as the neared it. Then, it froze dead and Blade's gaze focused on something or well to important things. They were just in front of a window and barely a foot or two off the ground. It was only a doughnut place, but yet there was the two most important ponies in Equestria there. The two were at the counter with Celestia having to bend over in order get a good selection of the baker's good while the other crotched instead. There was no one else in it, but the door was unlocked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:15 pm

Theodore's fangirl[?]-ish shriek could be easily herd a block away.

"OHSWEETHEAVEN! IT'S THE PRINCESSES!!!" The childish changeling was leaping and bounding all over the place before scrambling off of the construct, making a bee-line for the princesses. Toriel, not exactly surprised, but still shocked, leapt from the construct as well to chase after her son, using her fire magic to cushion her landing.

View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:35 pm

Blade nearly had a heart attack as he heard the changeling scream, ultimately grabbing the two alicorns attention. His heart slowly returned from its pace of zero as Theo bounced around on his construct. Then, Knightmare raced to the Princesses', both of whom were surprised to see him though sighed at his reaction. This was not the first time that they had met a fan of their's in public after all. Blade dropped his construct as he saw Toriel's son come near the two, realizing that this worst way to meet the two, and fell right on his flanks shortly after at he mother landed. He winced a bit, but shot up quickly before getting up and following Toriel in hot pursuit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:39 pm

Theo buzzwed up to the princesses and pulled out...a black book.

"Can I ahve your autographs?" He asks, starry-eyed and with a wide grin. Toriel stops a hsort distance behind him, sighing calmly and just in reach to pull him to safety if things take a turn for the worst.

View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:12 pm

Celestia chuckled at his enthusiasm and with a faint light from her horn, a pen flashed in her hand. Luna looked over him cautiously as both Toriel and Blade wandered in. "So, you are you two responsible for him?" She asked while keeping her gaze looked on the two. Blade stammered in response, words failing as he glanced at Theo and the Princesses way too much. Celestia smiled at the young changeling and kneeled down in order to write down her name in the finest handwriting she could manage before making a small doodle of her cutie mark underneath it. She glanced briefly at the conversation going above and smirked a bit. "So, what is your name young one?" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:33 am

"Sir Knightmare Demonbane!"

"His name is Theodore.

"MOM!" Toriels chuckling cut the uneasy air as she pat hers son;'t head gently.

"Yes, I'm his mother, and my son believes that a name like 'Sir Knightmare Demonbane' is perfectly innocuous and innocent-sounding."

View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:10 am

Celestia chuckled at his name, not taking it seriously in the slightest. "No, it's fine. I honestly like Theodore better anyways. If I remember correctly its literal meaning is "gift of god"." The Solar Princess's brow furrowed a bit as she thought about something. "And yet, I can not remember the language it comes from." This didn't please her, but pushed the thought aside for now. "While such a fearsome name such as Knightmare Demonbane might be, I think it would be better to be amazing gift from the gods instead, wouldn't you agree my little Theodore?" She said while gently raising his chin so that he could look at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:13 am

Theo blushes lightly and twiddles his thumbs, much to Toriels amusement.

"You must be the legendary Princesses of the Sun and Moon, correct? I'm Theodore's mother, Toriel Wylder." The goat-woman holds out her hand, offering it to shake.

View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:29 am

Celestia smiled and gently rubbed his hand, expertly avoiding his horn in the process. She stood up and shook Toriel's hand, which caused her to pause briefly. Luna took her place in answering. "We are and are both happy to see that such diverse family exists in Equestria, looking at both Blade and Toriel briefly. I have seen many a pony find love with another race and many adopt different races, but rarely do I see a combination of the two." Celestia snickering as Blade shut his eyes and glanced up at Toriel and then over to Luna.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:34 am

Toriel broke out into giggles at that. "Actually, no, he was bringing us for donuts while we waited for our identification to be finished. We only recently arrived here in Equestria and no one told us about changelings requiring identification. My son has been keeping he and I fed with his musical talents."

"Yup! I'm a bard! ...and we just met Mister Guard here today. He still hasn't told us his name."

View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:53 am

Luna had already focused her attention on the guard at the mention of the IDs needing to be made so long after the law had went out. Her gaze was to simply make sure if they were telling the truth and Blade nodded, she seemed satisfied by his answer though Celestia and the other had another one in store for him. "My name is Blade Shield." Celestia's eye widened at the name before placing a gentle hand onto his shoulder. His gaze shifted to her as she moved to the front of him. "Oh my, I was your parents could see you now Shield. I bet they would be so proud to see their colt to grow up to be such a fine stallion." Luna glanced at them briefly. "What do you me sister?"

"This guard is the child of two of my old advisors, this young lad always was brought up in their stories. He would create little puppet shows with them. I honestly surprised I did not recognize him. His body is still the same of her father's and his face is so much like his mother's." She placed a head on his cheek and sighed before patting his shoulder. Blade was taken back by everything and stood there wide eyed, obviously not expecting what he had heard.

Luna sighed. "So, may we see some of your performance?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:07 am

Theo squeeled in delight before stepping back. "Whatever you do, don't freak out, ok?"

Not waiting for reassurance, he immediately set to work, conjuring several illusions at once, the first of which surrounded the group in pitch blackness, before Theodore steped out in a long, rotting black robe, looking dead on his feet.

A fusion of terrifying visuals, booming orchestral/metal beats, screaming guitars, an adora-creepy talking bugs turned a simple performance into a terrifying experience, especially when the illusions placed Celestia into the role of Little Anastasia', clad in a very skimpy costume. The performance finally came to an end with the two princesses lifted high into the air by glowing green imps, and revealed the real world, with Toriel of to the side, clapping quietly at the performance.

View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:32 am

Neither Luna or Celestia was scared, they had faced beings with the same kinds of power that Theo displayed though with everything being real. Celestia looked at her temporary attire and smiled softly at it. The young changeling was give a smokey green mane after the word "nightmare" was brought up. The misty mane was short and didn't extend far from the young man's head in order to keep it hidden. The small contribution was due to Luna herself. Blade was half dead though he still clapped. Donut Joe himself slowly made his way over to offer some donuts to the sisters with a random box filled with a variety of doughnuts to Toriel before leaving the box there.

The Sisters clapped for the show and constantly gave him praise for his show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:35 am

Theo bows gently and sits down for donuts, I love doing that!"

View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:38 pm

The two sisters chuckle a bit at his amusement. "And we love it whenever you do it." They said in unison before both grabbing their own donuts to eat on. Blade recovers from his horror though seems deadpan as he eats his a donut himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:59 pm

The small group enjoy their private pastry time, relaxing in the calm aftermath of the musical mayhem.

View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:00 am

A letter soon flashed in front Blade and after a quick read, he sighed. "Alright, it's done. We can head back now." He said while pulling out a pen from his jacket and looking to Toriel and Theodore, waiting for their response before writing down a small thing and having the letter flash away from him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    

Back to top Go down

Misunderstanding
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next