A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 
 

 If you go into the woods today...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

avatar

Posts : 3775
Join date : 2014-03-20
Age : 21

PostSubject: If you go into the woods today...   Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:27 am

Artemia, the self-proclaimed goddess of the Everfree Forest, studied the Tree of Harmony in quiet contemplation, her mane fluttering in a gentle breeze that wafted over her. Nose twitching, she looked towards Ponyville, then towards the deeper end of the forest. Trouble from both ends of my forest it seems... With a sigh and a gentle turn, she bid the Tree farewell before moving towards Ponyville.

As she darted through the trees, wings flapping as she darted from branch to branch, the Alicorn sniffed the air again, before smiling and landing as a large grey wolf emerged from the underbrush. Milady. You smell it to? he asked, bowing down to her.

She nodded and looked towards the Ponyville entrance of the Forest, her body hidden by her dark green coat. We shall see what this new scent is, and if it poses a threat, before we deal with the threat that has awoken within the darkest reaches of My forest her eyes watch the space, nose twitching gently as she watched and waited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

avatar

Posts : 1082
Join date : 2015-05-21

PostSubject: Re: If you go into the woods today...   Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:41 am

The kirin walked through the Everfree without much care. The villagers had told him that it was dangerous, but he was sure that he could handle himself. He'd faced large creatures and won before. And he was sure that Equestria couldn't throw anything too tough at him, save for maybe a wild dragon. He held his spear over his shoulders and prepared himself for a hunt. He hummed a tune and stepped through the brush, looking around at the foliage and overgrowth.

____________________________
Lateia|Cora|Hawke Moonstrider|Nova|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

avatar

Posts : 3775
Join date : 2014-03-20
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: If you go into the woods today...   Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:55 am

Artemia stared at the strange creature who had entered her forest, her eyes narrowing at him in confusion. What is that? It looks like a micture of a pony and a dragon... how strange. Moving deeper into the forest, she watched the kirin silently, her hoofbeats quiet as she and her wolf stalked him as he moved through the forest.

My mistress, he approaches the pit... should we assist him? the wolf asked, before nodding as she shook her head. As you wish. The fool will likely die here, and it will be too late when he realises.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

avatar

Posts : 1082
Join date : 2015-05-21

PostSubject: Re: If you go into the woods today...   Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:02 am

Hawke rubbed the back of his mane and sniffed the air, smelling something off. He readied his spear and approached with caution, stepping carefully through the brush. He narrowed his eyes and sniffed quietly, hoping it was some kind of pray he could slaughter for food.

____________________________
Lateia|Cora|Hawke Moonstrider|Nova|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

avatar

Posts : 3775
Join date : 2014-03-20
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: If you go into the woods today...   Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:08 am

Despite the kirin's best efforts, he would find nothing, Artemia and Amadeus easily evading the strange creature as he searched for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

avatar

Posts : 1082
Join date : 2015-05-21

PostSubject: Re: If you go into the woods today...   Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:13 am

Hawke would eventually give up on his search for the odd scent and found a path to follow, setting his spear over his shoulder again and heading off further into the forest. He had heard there was a manticore somewhere deep within and thought that would make a decent challenge for his skills.

____________________________
Lateia|Cora|Hawke Moonstrider|Nova|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

avatar

Posts : 3775
Join date : 2014-03-20
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: If you go into the woods today...   Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:18 am

Artemia watched as he approached the pit, smirking as he didn't even bother check the ground in front of him. Foolish creatures... have they forgotten who's earth it is they stride upon? she asked herself before moving closer to the path, eyes sparkling as she waited to see how he would deal with it, nose twitching as the scent from deep inside the forest, wafted over her again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

avatar

Posts : 1082
Join date : 2015-05-21

PostSubject: Re: If you go into the woods today...   Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:28 am

Hawke stepped heavily in his animal skin boots, not caring much for where he was going. Until he took one too many steps into what appeared to be quicksand. He reacted quickly before he wound up too deep, flapping his powerful wings until he was able to pull himself free. He hovered for a moment, thanking The Mother that he didn't get stuck. Luckily his wings were strong enough to help him escape. He landed a ways in front of the quicksand pit and landed again, shaking some of the muck from his boots before setting off again. This time he would be a bit more careful where he would be stepping.

____________________________
Lateia|Cora|Hawke Moonstrider|Nova|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

avatar

Posts : 3775
Join date : 2014-03-20
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: If you go into the woods today...   Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:34 am

Artemia blinked as he managed to flap himself free. Well now... he's got fast reflexes... She sighed and rubbed her face, before glancing at Amadeus. You think he could perhaps help us with the creature that has awoken? The wolf shrugged and continued to stalk him, and she rolled her eyes, before following suit, each step careful and balanced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

avatar

Posts : 1082
Join date : 2015-05-21

PostSubject: Re: If you go into the woods today...   Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:40 am

Hawke walked for a while and examined the trail when he came upon some tracks. Manticore tracks. He was close to his pray. He broke into a jog and readied his spear, preparing to face the beast. His blood boiled for a good challenge and he hoped this manticore would prove itself worthy.

____________________________
Lateia|Cora|Hawke Moonstrider|Nova|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

avatar

Posts : 3775
Join date : 2014-03-20
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: If you go into the woods today...   Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:12 am

Artemia began to stalk the kirin faster, watching as he began to track a creature. Hunting... despicable... she snarled, closing on hik silently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

avatar

Posts : 1082
Join date : 2015-05-21

PostSubject: Re: If you go into the woods today...   Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:21 am

Hawke approaches the manticore's cave after tracking it, spear at the ready. He makes what is akin to a roaring sound, approaching the entrance and banging his spear against the ground loudly. He has to duck as the beast leaps from the darkness, nearly taking his head off. The manticore turns and growls at Hawke, who growls in turn, raising his spear and lunging for an attack.

____________________________
Lateia|Cora|Hawke Moonstrider|Nova|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: If you go into the woods today...   

Back to top Go down
 
If you go into the woods today...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Irina Woods. Smart ass extraordinaire!
» E Radford or Woods?
» MGP filming today (update: new pics in thread)
» Threw in the PCM today!
» new oven today help

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: