A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:43 am

Celerity grins, and playfully swats Sweet Dreams across the ears. "I would love to join you for tea!" she says, standing up and grabbing the tangled mess that is currently her gear. Her horn lights up, floating Sweet Dream's gear over to him.
"Where are we going? I doubt the gardens are too occupied at the moment, but if you have any other ideas I'm all ears." she says as she sidles up next to Star and Starry.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:29 am

As Celerity gave him his gear, he smiled warmly, his solid, icy blue irises seeming to fracture into a crystalline nature, glowing slightly and almost being reminiscent of an aurora as his magic took hold of his boots and slid them on as he got out of the bed, his vest hovering in place behind him so he could grab it and slide it on, not closing it, but just leaving his fit chest on display. "I was considering my room, as it is closer than the gardens, and has all the special ingredients I need for my special tea, sister." He said confidently, slowly slipping over to stand beside Starry, holding out his arm like a gentlecolt for her to take hold of, but even if she didn't take it, he wouldsoon get walking, leading the other three out of the main room and down a hallway for a short while, before he stopped at a door and headed in, a rather large, spacious suite with a kitchen near the door and a door in the back leading to the bedroom. He pointed out the couches and smiled kindly. "Seat yourselves, please." He said, before slipping over to the kitchen and quite soon, they'd begin smelling the sweet scent of sugar and tea. "Any requests on what kind of tea you all would like?"

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:21 pm

Blade did not like the fact he had been completely ignored or the fact that the person below him was so easily seduced. She was a warrior, but her discipline needed work. Yet, he said nothing against it, nodding in order to single her to go. It was probably easier to protect a royal if you right next to them anyways and it was rare for this kind of chance. Blade was not one to care about such chances, his job was to protect them. So, he stepped away from the two and moved closer to the throne, standing there like any other guard would.

Leaf simply wandered around, not entirely sure where the person he was looking for was. The room was vast and with so many bodies moving around, it was hard to get out a face. His eyes did wander over on the mare's with some more revealing entire, but his gaze quickly shifted back towards the path ahead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Adept

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:02 pm

Ishkar rumbled deep inside his chest as he felt his lover brush her hand along his belly and rest her head against his shoulder bit he began to press his hand further down her body and right into her panties. His finger rested on her lovely nether lips as he began to stroke across her sensitive clit, "And it seems my wife is quite bent up... Been waiting for your king to make the first move queen?" He purred into her ear as he sat her on his lap so she might enjoy his presence behind her better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:54 pm

Tabi gasped in surprise as Ishkar's hand slid into her panties and rubbed her nethers. "As always, yes, your highness~" She said and smiled before being sat on her king's lap. She playfully gasped again as she felt something poke at her, knowing well what it was. "So, what does my king desire to do with me?" she teasingly asked.

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:13 am

Diamond Mind chuckled at how uncomfortable Midnight seemed with this situation, and began to gently lead her in a dance. The other right arm came up and ran up under Midnight's chin, gripping her gently and moving Midnight's gaze up to her own. "I think you'll have fun for the next few hours. I never know who I'll find for my own personal guard, but you strike me as the kind of mare looking for a little more in life~"

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:03 am

Starry looked at Sweet with a look of astonishment that quickly faded to interest as she watched him put on his boots and vest. She was clearly mesmerized as she hadn't been listening to anything the two siblings were saying to each other. She blinked for a moment as Sweet offered his arm out for her to hold, staring for a moment wondering what to do. A powerful wing quickly pushed her into it however as Star was "stretching". Blushing deeply, she took Sweet's arm, glaring back at Star a bit.

Star quickly shrugged innocently to the mare before smiling at Celerity, offering his arm to her as well. Even if she didn't take it, he'd still smile, quickly following Sweet as he lead them to his room. When he pointed to the couch, the both of them went over and sat down, Star sitting down next to Starry and stretching slightly. "Oh! I just remembered something." He said to Starry, smiling at her as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small case. He quickly put the case on the mare's lap before sitting back. "I grabbed it cause you seemed to have forgotten it when we left."

Starry looked at the case for a moment before shaking her head. "I didn't forget it. I didn't want to take it with me. You know how hard it is to keep track of it?" She mumbled, moving to put the case into her pocket but was quickly stopped by Star. He quickly took the case and opened it, taking out black square rimmed glasses and putting them on her. Then proclaimed she was more cute and could see better. "...You butt!" She growled at him before finally noticing Sweet had asked them what tea they wanted. "Any kind of tea should be fine."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:14 pm

Celerity hooks her arm around Star's, following after Starry and Sweet. She would take the opportunity to ogle them both, before turning and kissing Star on the cheek.
When they get to the room, she grins and walks over to the couch. Celerity falls on to it, between Star and Starry, giggle at the exchange over the glasses.
"Any of the black teas will be fine Dreams. Thank you."

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:12 am

"Well, I'll get working on that tea." He said happily, eyes glowing once more as he turned to the small kitchen and hummed happily as he got to work, listening to the three as they would do anything, but then, as he brought over four glasses of tea, he'd pass them out and seat himself on the opposite side of Starry that Celerity was, smiling warmly. "Enjoy the tea. Celerity, I gave you your favorite black tea, and for the two guests and myself, a special blend of tea leaves I've grown myself with a little honey mixed in. And Sister, I did add a little honey to yours too, it's the special kind from our friend Ippy." He said with a warm, friendly smile, but then turned his attention to Starry. "Well, look at you. Never thought I'd see you get even more adorable. The glasses really make you look more adorable and innocent."

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:54 pm

Star had flushed when Celerity kissed his cheek, smiling at her while they had been walking. When she sat down between him and Starry, he made a small noise, but didn't say much of it. He would have usually wanted to keep next to Starry, but he supposed it'd be fine for now. When Sweet had handed out the glasses of tea, Star took his glass and blew into it to cool it a bit. He then sipped it a little and smiled to himself. "Thank you for the tea." He said to Sweet, calmly.

At Sweet's comment, Starry blushed heavily, meekly nodding at him. She took her glass and sipped the tea. Immediately burning her tongue with how little she actually drinks tea and knowing you should blow it to cool it. She made a slightly whimpering noise, pulling the glass away from her mouth. Star having heard the noise, sighed a little, shaking his head at her and continuing with his own tea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:31 am

Midnight looked around on the dancefloor, trying to calm herself before feeling Diamonds arms run up to her chin, forcing her to look the Princess in the eyes while dancing. While unfamiliar with the moves, her reflexs as a guards meant she was capable of keeping up with the Princess, even if her movements lacked the grace they were supposed to have. A look of surprise burst onto her face at the mention of the Princess’ personal guard, but tried to push it away “W-with…” she said, glancing at her Captain, before realizing in her current situation, she maybe, just maybe, could afford to be less formal “I-if that’s an offer Ma’am, it would be one I’d happily apply for. I’m…usually looking for the next adventure, so to speak…”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:41 am

Blade had to admit that seeing Midnight struggle to keep calm and collect as they danced was amusing. The glance towards him was answered with a small nod, assuming it was asking for permission for her to enjoy herself for the night. Not, the possible transfer from her current position. His eyes shifted to the rest of the crowd, looking for the guards he had placed and those that were approaching the throne.

Leaf was growing frustrated as he got himself lost in the massive crowd of ponies that had assembled in the castle. He had to admit many faces were new and that his eyes wandered more often than not. A good part of him wished to simply enjoy the festivities like anyone else, but right now he needed to focus on the few nobles that he needed to speak with. He had basic physical descriptions and cutie marks unless they were another race, but he was getting a feeling that meeting up with them would be saved until the party was over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:23 am

Celerity grins at Sweet, nodding thankfully to her brother as she gently takes her tea. She quirks an eyebrow as he mentions Ippy, giving the tea a contemplative glance before continuing to sip it. Her pegasus magic effectively nulled any pain or damage from the extremely hot water.
Celerity winces, hearing the heart-rending whimpers as Star meets an unfortunate fate. She avoids saying anything though, not wanting to embarrass the mare at the moment. The tea was quite good, after all, and she wanted to enjoy it before anything else.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   

Back to top Go down

Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: