A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Adept

PostSubject: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:04 pm

(If you're interested in the thread, check out my sign up http://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk/t475-bound-by-exotic-desires-always-open)

(Any time that you are not in the same place as the rest of the group just give a small position at the beginning of your post and who you are with.)

Inside the massive Imperial Palace lies the largest room in all the palace grounds. The Banquet hall is where the King holds his largest gatherings and celebrations. With the outer garden party just being a warm up to the event that was now to take place later in the evening. The room was the largest many of the noble clans had ever seen. The massive vaulted ceiling of the room was so tall that many claimed that the masts of a frigate wouldn't touch the top of the room. The high ceiling making the room extremely cool for having so many people in one location. Too often banquets would become too hot with all the sex and heat coming off of the guests’ bodies. However, in the home of the Mage King he would have none of that. He had his engineers design a room that would impress but also keep his guests comfortable and energetic. The room was built to provide a cool, gentle breeze throughout the room while the ceiling would allow the extra heat that would be produced to rise and not bake the guests. The result was that the room could be full to capacity and nobody would feel uncomfortable temperature wise.

The size of the room itself was one legend in of itself. Some claimed that the hall could hold four full sized battleships in its walls without the ships having to touch each other. The King had a massive empire and as such it would have a lot of representatives to send to the King during this special time. Even with such a massive room, the room still filled up with all the nobles, slaves, guards, and gifts to the King that had come. The hall was filled with various kinds of slaves and guards all attending to their lords and ladies as the party began in earnest. Entertainment slaves and guests began their flesh shows, orgies, and designated talents for all to see. The sex shows provided the lusty nobles the chance to either watch the slaves pleasure each other or even join in on the fun while the others watched. Every fetish known to man was present in this hall, from the vanilla to the extreme. The King wanted to leave nothing to the imagination. Servants roamed the room carrying all sorts of food and drink from all across the Empire to sate the fuel desires of the guests. While the King wanted to show off his power during this event, the nobles also had a part to play as they showed their own clans powers and strength. Showing off their prized slaves and soldiers for the inspection of the other nobles. While it was a party, it was also a political battlefield. Deals would be broken and bartered today with the clans. A wink or a smile could mean more than average person would think it was.

The King himself was occupied in the center of the room. Laying comfortably on a huge bed of the highest quality pillows, sheets, and silks. The massive impromptu throne was the center of attention of the room. Its massive size ensured that the King could look over the entire room without having to move or stand. It was big enough to allow several dozen people to lay comfortably on its sheets. Lying next to the King was his precious wife Tabi to his right and his son Sweet Dreams. The both of them were hardly clothed, no one in the room was save for the slaves. Who wore the appropriate clothing that their masters had deemed they wore, which still left little to the imagination. To the Kings left, still glowing after their garden side escapade was Princess Diamond Mind and Celerity. Even the King himself was barely clothed. Just a few loose robes to keep him from getting cold.

"Diamond, I hope you are having fun at the party, I know you get bored so easily." The King asked quickly, looking over to her but flickering his vision over to his wife.

Once she had answered the King saw a couple nobles and others approach his throne and bow low in respect. This would be an interesting turn of events, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:56 am

The Captain of the Guard stood inside of the small group of incoming nobles and showed little emotion as they arrived. He bowed to his king. He did not wear the helmet to show his status, but there was no doubting who he was. The stallion's body was that of pure muscle and each one large and filled with definition, never being to an excessive amount. His broad shoulders and chiseled muscles could easily be identified as a shoulder. How his loyalties belonged to the king was the symbol on his body. His armor covered less than he would normally like, having exposed his lower adobedminal muscles. The shoulder guards curved down to his strong arms. His groin was covered by a small drop that covered up his private area alongside a thing of underwear. Last thing he wanted was to be needed and have his junk flapping about. His eyes did not wander of the beautiful and handsome mares and stallions that were laying on the bed longside the king, it was his job to keep in control of his urges. What did catch his eyes were the incoming soldiers and eyed them over before shifting back to the nobles.

The ambassador was simply followed through the motions as he put on his ultimate poker face. upon the whole thing though his hand shook briefly before a small thought suppressed the fear. He was just appointed to his role a few months prior and the majority of his time consisted of making sure that loyalties kept true to the king among on the smaller clans and his home. Now was where things could ruin him despite it not being his job to make sure no one disobeyed the king, but he wasn't sure what people would be like with him. He had been to smaller parties when he was younger, but it was nothing compared to what the king could muster. The last thing was to make a fool of himself here.

He had a feeling he wouldn't, but over active imagination can lead one to think of their own downfall. In Leaf's case, most of his predictions weren't correct and things went smoother than expected.

The young diplomat did wear a good amount of clothing a stallion could without exposing themselves or cause him to look too flamboyant. Neither were things that the stallion preferred although they were quite pleasant to see. His preference was to the more subdued and let their bodies do the talking. He himself kept with suit vest and a short sleeve collared shirt that was tucked into his dress pants, a belt being there just there for show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:46 am

Princess Diamond Mind lay with Princess Celerity, her lower set of arms wrapped around her sister's waist, while the upper set of arms gently groped her sister's breasts, moving one up to nibble on the nipple while her large shaft lay between her sister's legs, the monstrosity still going flaccid ever so slowly. The changeling of the Archon clan wore little more than semi-translucent silk, her loincloth, blades and breast cover left with all of Celerity's clothing at the bedside. She made an inquisitive noise at her father's question, turning somewhat to look at him and taking her mouth off of Celerity's nipple. "Yes, I am enjoying the party. And I do not get bored easily! If Celerity is not around, I like to have multiple partners, that is all. What makes you think I get bored easily?"

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:37 am

Sweet Dreams looked over to his sisters silently as Diamond spoke, the stallion smiling softly and sitting up slowly and adjusting the belt of his pants as he leaned back against the headboard, looking over the edge of the bed to make sure his boots and vest were still there. He then looked up and saw what seemed to be what looked like a diplomat. He ran a hand through his icy blue mane and flared his leathery wings lightly to stretch them. The thestral would then just sit still and look around at all the assorted ponies enjoying himself. As usual, Sweet was quiet. He didn't see anything worthy of comment, so he remained quiet, but his gaze did flick over to a few of the servants, the stallion calling one over and asking to be brought some tea.

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:05 am

As Tabithi lay on the king's side, she more than often looked over to the two princesses to see what they're doing before moving her view back to kind and then the whole room, mostly to see if anyone arrived and how the king would deal with them. The worgen wore very little as she was lying next to the king. She was wearing red-colored underwear which has translucent silk attacked to it, along with arm and foot bracelets made out of the same silk, her shoulders, belly and from thighs down would be exposed.

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:20 am

Celerity sighs happily, leaning back in the embrace of her 'sister'. The day had been a delightful exercise in decadence thus far, and promised to continue as such. Her gear was indeed heaped next to that of her sister, she would have to untangle that soon. An attack was highly unlikely, but paranoid royalty lasted longer than trusting ones. There was also the matter of Sweet Dreams, her brother by adoption. He looked somehwta lonely at the moment. Celerity liked her adopted family a great deal, and enjoyed keeping them happy. Turning to kiss her sister, she regretfully crawls out of the warm embrace and moves over to Sweet Dreams, laying down next to him and hugging him. "Doing alright 'Brother'?" she asks, carefuly not to lay on soemthing sharp and deadly.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:28 am

Starry walked into the room and blinked at it all, her eyes darting all over the place. Beside her was her personal guard Star, who was dressed in rather light and simple clothing. She, herself, was also dressed in simple clothing with her hoodie. "You know...I never realized how interesting the Metal Spiders were...Now remind me again why I'm here? I could be doing other things right now." She said to Star, a rather bored expression on her face, though that didn't hide the small blush that had shown up when she was looking around.

"Because your mother thought it'd be best if you got you head out of the clouds and do something for the clan." Star said with a shrug to the mare. "And yes...The Metal Spiders are interesting. So long as there are no actual metal spiders, I'm quite alright with it compared to our clan. Less dark and more lustful." He said with a small smile as the two walked about. "Though I suggest we bow to the king first. Respect him and such."

As the two came over and bowed down low to the king, Starry's eyes traveled over the others also on the bed besides her king. Her eyes paused for a moment on the white thestral stallion. When the two walked away she started humming before turning to her guard. "You know...The prince is rather cute." She said with a smile. At Star's confused look, she elaborated. "It's not because he's a prince that I said he's cute. There's just something that makes him more likable than other stallions." She stretched her arms and moved a green blue lock of her messy rugged mane out of her eyes. "Oh...That doesn't make you not cute either, Star. Your just as cute." She gave a small giggle, earning her a small blush from the gray thestral.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:29 pm

A guard entered from the side door. The Thestral was wearing guards armour, although due to the fact it was a ceremony and she was female, her armour was much more about showing her body off than actual protection. Her chest may have been covered, but it was covered by a near see-through white shirt with shouldpads, which stopped short revealing her mid-rift, which had obvious hints at her muscles. On her bottom side was covered by tight combat trousers which felt a size too small and stopped the moment they started splitting into pants, making it a skirt that barely covered her private areas. She made her way to her Commander, saluting him as she stood next to him, her eyes glancing over his body unable to stop herself. She knew she shouldn't, but seeing his muscles as clearly as she could was a sight well worth it. She blew her mane out of her face before speaking.

"Sir, the walls are secure. All guards accounted for, no one missing or behind. I think we're safe" she says simply, bowing to the King as she finished speaking to her commander. "Anything looking dangerous tonight?" she glanced up at him, she hasn't known him for long, so she wanted to try get along with her Captain...hopefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Adept

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:49 am

Giving his daughter, Diamond, a sly grin as he spoke "Just make sure your siblings and the nobles aren't bored as well." He gave her a small wink before standing up in front of the crowd. The room would fall silent as all slave, noble, and otherwise would fall on him. He raised his hands in an outstretched position, a smile across his lips and a kind tone to all "My dear nobles, slaves, guards and people... Today we celebrate the twenty fifth anniversary of my Ascension to the throne and an era of peace ushered in by our combined efforts. Thanks to those who gave their lives so we may enjoy these pleasures and new found freedoms. Let us take a moment of silence for our fallen comrades." He pulled his hands in and folded them in front of his waist. Bowing his head solemnly for a few moments before raising his head. "Now, enjoy the food, drink and any pleasures you might find." He chuckled for a moment, "There are a few... Private rooms in the hall over if you wish to discuss things with a partner but please do enjoy all aspects of my home." Finishing with that, he sat back down next to his Queen and pressed his cheek in a nuzzling fashion into her neck. "A little quiet right now my queen? You need a bit more stimulating circumstances~?" He teased lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:55 pm

Tabi lightly blushed and smiled as she was nuzzled by her kind, happily nuzzling back. "Oh, I'm sure I'll be fine, your highness. I am merely just judging your guests from afar~" She answered and kissed his cheek. "Unless you had something in mind for me." She added, placing one of her arms on her king's shoulder, massaging gently while her other hand wandered over to his chest and lay there still.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:15 pm

Sweet blinked in surprise as Celerity crawled over to him, and he wrapped his arms around her slowly, holding her gently and kissing the base of her horn, but noting her caution, he'd grin. "My dagger's with my boots." He murmured into her ear, and as his maid brought him the cup of tea he'd asked for, he smiled gratefully at her and sat up slowly, leaning back against the headboard and still holding Celerity with one arm while the other held his tea. He sipped it happily and hummed. "I'm doing fine, Sister. Little bored, more than anything. I'm usually out hunting at this time of day." He trailed off as he listened to his father and some others speak or just watched around. A pair of thestrals caught his eye, the mare he had caught looking at him, but the stallion, from Sweet's guess, was either a guard, or a protective friend. Or maybe friends, as the mare seemed to tease the other. After nuzzling Celerity softly, Sweet would call to his maid quietly and ask her to go to the two thestrals and invite them over to talk.

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:03 am

Star and Starry both paused when the king started talking to everyone. One listening respectively, and the other putting her head on the taller one's shoulder. "Oh. So we're here to-." Starry tried to speak but she was quickly silenced by her guard and friend when he put a finger on her lips. She looked at him with a frown as he bowed his head for the fallen. And for a moment she started to fidget and get awkward before doing the same. When that was all down and over, the white thestral gave the other one an annoyed look.

Star raised an eyebrow at the small white thestral, curious why she was doing that. "What? Was it the fact I silenced you when you should be doing that to me? Oorr are you upset that I didn't say you looked pretty when you called me cute?" He gave her a little grin and before she could say something back to him, a maid came over to them. "Hmm? The Prince is inviting us over to talk? Hmm...Alright then. Thank you for letting us know." He said calmly to the maid before smirking at Starry.

Almost as quickly as he did that, a hand went up to his face and shoved him a little along with an annoyed sound from the hand's owner. "Don't even say anything. I already know what you are thinking...And I already know I'm pretty, thank you very much." The mare mumbled before she and him walked over to where Sweet was. "Uh you wanted to talk with us?" She said in a slightly awkward way as she shifted her weight. Meanwhile Star was standing absolutely still, a passive look on his face. Though his eyebrow did slightly twitch upward as he looked at Celerity who was sitting right next to Sweet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:13 am

Celerity idly looks around for more 'fun'. A guard in the distance seems like she might be good for a few rounds, but Celerity felt no rush to get up juuuust yet. Fortunately, her wonderful brother solved the problem by bring over to cute thestrals. While the maid is in transit, Celerity nods, confirming she heard the location of the dagger. Her horn glows softly, idly moving her own blade into a more easily reached position. A little caution never hurt anyone.
When the thestrals come over, she rolls off her brother, blatantly eyeing the two newcomers. Still, her brother wanted to chat first, and she liked her Brother today.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:54 am

Diamond Mind would make a low chirp as Celerity moved over to Sweet, but decided it was for the best as she slipped off the bed, slipping her loincloth and breast wrap on. She attached the four blades to her belt, two on each side, before tucking her second arms behind her back and walking towards a guard that caught her eye. She walked right over to the thestral by the guard captain, smiling and getting really close, enough to whisper in her ear. "Well, a certain Kell would have to respond to your question with 'yes, quite dangerous' dear guard. But that's how a Kell should always be. I'd like to know your name~"

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:05 pm

The stallion smiled at the report, happy to here that nothing had gone wrong. It had to admit it did worry him to have so many near the king and with such little protection. The King and was powerful, but that was never something he wanted to risk. His job was to protect them after all. His smile faded as his features returned to the stoic expression he carried more than he didn't. He bowed his head at the King's speech, having lost a few friends before he finally was able to become the Captain of the Guard.

He noticed Diamond take up her blades, keeping his answer delayed even more. He had noticed the children starting to break away from their father and it seeming that the King might retreat for his chambers with his Queen. Yet, the approach of anyone with a weapon caused him to pause. "Her name is Midnight." He said bluntly. "She is high level soldier and is just below your father and myself in level of command of the Guard. I am sure if there is any danger she finds herself in, she can take care of it or at least hold out long enough for aid to come."

The young ambassador sighed and glanced over to the others that had gained the royal family's attention and guessed it would be the best time to break off from the group. He did have actual business to attend to after all. People would normally be more lenient at a party and hopefully less hostile with so many eyes on them. The only problem was to see if he could actually perform his duty well enough. He honestly didn't have many to speak with, but he still worried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:47 pm

Midnight stood static in her position next to her captain. Her eyes scanned over the new arrivals, but other than that, she didn't seem to move at all. She had bowed her head hearing the Kings speech, she took a slightly deeper breath than she'd admit to, her 'rise' hadn't been without lose...

But she didn't see Diamond move at first, her eyes were on the outskirts on the throne room, the places where, if she was to try assassinate someone, she would hide. Because of this, she only noticed the Changeling moving in close, extremely close to her, but she didn't back away, holding her ground for no other reason than certainty she wouldn't try anything. She was taken by surprise at the proximity, and a flustered blush forms on her face. She was about to try find the words, before hearing her captain speaking for her. And felt from the words, her blush growing. While his analysis about her position was correct, she had usually tried to deflate it out of modesty.

The Thestral licked her lips, feeling they were suddenly dry, smiling at the Changeling in front of her "I am aware of the dangers of the situation Princess, and will do anything within my duty to safeguard and serve the royal family. How can I help you Ma'am" she said, making sure to sound as respectful as she could. While she had dealt with the Royals before, it had never been in such a direct manner, never face to face. The Thestral's eyes focus entirely on Diamonds face, though in the corner of her eyes, she had a brief look at the Princess's clothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Adept

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:53 pm

Ishkar pressed his muzzle right into Tabi's neck. His hands gracing along her belly as he held her close to him though he gave a slight murr at the comment she gave and the kiss upon his cheek. "Maybe I do have something in mind~ Seeing as my queen has befit me with such question... Perhaps I should answer in the appropriate manner." After stating that he let his hand move to just the underside of her breasts and he kissed her neck softly. Moaning and smiling he continued to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:53 am

Sweet smiled brightly at the thestrals as they came over at his maid's relayed request, and he bowed his head politely. "Thank you for accepting my request. Honor to meet you both. I am Sweet Dreams. Call me whatever you like." He said, grinning and reaching out calmly to pet his sister's neck. "And this is my sister. I asked the two of you over out of curiosity. It is rare to see other thestrals with light colors." He said, winking at Starry playfully, nudging his sister gently with the hand at her neck, wanting her to introduce herself. Preferably without jumping on the stallion, but Sweet could never tell what Celerity would do most of the time. Mares were confusing, but Celerity took it several levels higher, the opposite, in his opinion, of Diamond.

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:27 am

Starry listened closely to Sweet closely, nodding to him a little. Though it wasn't her who introduced them, it was Star. "Well hello there Sweet, a pleasure to meet you. I'm Star Sentinel and my kinda socially awkward friend here," At that, Star received a punch to the shoulder from Starry which actually seemed to have hurt a little. "Is Starry Drawings." He quickly finished before he gave the smaller mare more reason to punch him.

"I'm not socially awkward." The white thestral said with a huff before clearing her throat. "Uh...haha. Yes our names are rather similar before you say anything about it. And uh. As for thestrals with light colors...There are a few in our clan with light colored coats." She gave a little shrug, blushing lightly upon seeing Sweet wink at her. She glanced over at Celerity a little bit, slightly looking her up and down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:12 pm

Tabi stopped breathing for a moment as she felt the king's touch just underneath her breasts and then blushed as the king kissed her neck. She slowly closed her eyes and leaned on Ishkar's shoulder, gently rubbing his stomach with her hand and silently murring. "Mmm... the king knows what's best...." She commented and smiled, at this time sort of glad that noone but the king in the room was paying her attention.

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:30 pm

Celerity grins at them both. "And I am Celerity. Be welcome in our halls, oh adorable one!" she says, directing the last bit at Starry Drawings and grinning. Dreams was right, of course. Celerity tended to be a bit unusual. Of course, to care would require her to have shame, something she was woefully lacking in.
She takes a closer look at the two, noticing Sweet Dreams eyeing up Starry. She was curious about the thestral, but didn't really want to step on her brother's feet. She glances over at the other one, Star. And keeps looking. 'I honestly think I could call it a good day either way...'

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:51 pm

Diamond Mind chuckled, paying the captain no mind and focusing on Midnight. "I understand your concern, but know that my father and I are the two most dangerous ponies in the room, and you have nothing to fear from us. Relax and revel in the spirit of the moment, Midnight." She placed a right arm on Midnight's shoulder, and a lower left arm on Midnight's hip. "Revel with me, your princess. A rare opportunity, even for the best and highest ranked of the guard~" She smiled at the thestral, waiting for her to respond.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:13 pm

"Well, from what I see, she seems adorable more than anything. But maybe such praise makes her shy, and that is why she seems socially awkward? And she looks like she's got quite an arm on her." He said playfully, smiling as his gaze, much like his sister's had earlier, would flicker over the other thestrals' forms, before he focused back on their faces. "I would ask you both to come with me and my sister to a more private setting...But I am not sure whether my sister would want to come with me, nor am I sure if either of you would join me. Ask my sister, however. I excel at making tea." He said, smiling at them both and sincerely hoping they would come with him, as he did get bored of being in the midst of such public sexual acts quite quickly. He thought, perhaps, of going either to his spacious room, or maybe to his favorite picnic spot in the gardens...

Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:30 pm

Midnight took a deep breath to try keep herself calm, why she wasn't nervious in the normal sense, she was still new to her higher position and in turn, felt a slight unease around the royal family, if mostly because she was new to being around them and uncertain how to act around them.

"I have no doubt in any of the royal family my Princess, but I have my orders and I will follow them without doubt" she manages to get out, right before feeling Diamond place her hand on her hip, causing another blush on the Thestrals face.

"W-with..." she took a glance at her Captain, who the Princess had seemingly ignored the existence off, before nodding her head "I understand Princess...I shall join you" she says, before realization hit her she had no idea what form of revel the Princess wanted from her? Did she want a simple dance, from her?! Or something more? The Thestrals' eyes once again go over Diamonds body as her mind went into a dirty place, before draggint it back onto the Princess in front of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:16 am

Starry blinked a few times, staring at Celerity and Sweet as they called her adorable. She then quickly cast her eyes away from them, mumbling about not being adorable which prompted Star to start snickering. He then quickly cleared his throat and stood up straighter. "I think tea sounds great. How about you Starry?" He asked, looking at the smaller mare with a raised eyebrow. She promptly nodded back to him, still fidgeting awkwardly. "Well that settles it. We'll be enjoying this tea of yours...And yes she does have quite an arm. Makes me wonder why I'm here at all..." He tailed off, thinking before shaking his head, waiting for Sweet to lead them away to a more private area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)   

Back to top Go down

Bound by Exotic Desires (Always Open and Accepting)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next