A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 
 

 The Lodge of the First Wing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brony_Khaos

avatar

Posts : 357
Join date : 2014-03-19
Age : 21
Location : Equestria

PostSubject: The Lodge of the First Wing   Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:55 am

Post Format:
 

Equestria, 900 PA




Horseshoe Bay
Sandy Pyrtinker [E+], Sonata Nights [D], & Pretty Bird [E]
Verm [E]

It is important to remember that nothing ever goes according to plan. ever. If things seem to be going according to plan, it is only because someone is screwing with you. The four guildmates dispatched to Horseshoe Bay were currently learning just how unpleasant this lesson is. Let’s go watch them. Currently, the one named has Sandy is in a bit of a pickle. Something is on her face, and based on the unholy screeching noises, it is very unhappy. That might be why it is doing its best to drown her in the neck high waters that she and the rest of her guildmates find themselves in.

While Sandy can’t really see what’s attacking her, on account of it hugging her face, the rest of her party has a very clear view of it. Not that they need one, since it has plenty of more or less identical friends currently surrounding them. Verm and Sonata had been forced back-to-back by the initial wave of creatures, and it was thanks to this that they weren’t immediately tackled and pulled beneath the water. Meanwhile, Pretty Bird was doing its best to harass the monsters away from the group, and was probably the only reason Sandy wasn’t completely buried in monsters. That wouldn’t last for long though, unless she got back to her feet. Chittering passes from beast to beast, each one resembling a frog cross with a centaur, then shrunk to the size of a foal. Monsters for sure, as if the unholy aura they gave off didn’t confirm such. The mission had been simple, at first. Their reports of strange sounds and stolen food from a village at the edge of Horseshoe Bay, sitting on a ‘barely’ submerged plateau. The party sent wasn’t the best of the best by any means, but this didn’t seem to be a very hard mission, at first. At first.
They had asked around the village, and gotten rather vague results. A copse of trees a mile down the coast was the best guess, and as such they’d went over to take a look. Not to actually try and eliminate the monsters, just to scout. They were only investigators, after all, and the threat level was unclear. everything had gone fine at first, with Pretty Bird scouting overhead and keeping the group on the ground appraised. Unfortunately, that was when things began to get ugly. As the ground patrol were just reaching the copse, Pretty Bird was finally able to confirm the presence on monsters. Swarmers, specifically, sleeping together in a way that might’ve been adorable were they kittens instead of frog-centaurs. Fortunately, they hadn’t been spotted yet, meaning they were free to sneak off and report back. That was about the time a massive vuvuzela was blown, waking up all the monsters. Seconds later, a sky blue pegasus shot off, far faster than Pretty Bird could give chase. A faint “Have fuuuuun~” Was heard on the wind before battle was joined. Sandy, being the closest to one of the alternative exits of the den, was immediately piled on by swarmers. The rest were able to group up support each other, bringing us to our current situation.



Badlands
Nightingale [C], Maple, Ungetüm Jäger [ B ], & Pure Light [ B ]

Rumors of trouble in the Badlands weren’t exactly uncommon. Reports were sent out, things were investigated, and ponies were deployed to deal with the problem. Sometimes it turned out to be nothing important. Ponies in the Badlands were always a bit paranoid, but hell, even changelings weren’t that bad, if one knew how to not offend.
Sometimes, however, complaints were well-founded.
Today, the complaints were very well-founded.

Yet another great tendril of cellulose crashed into the heat-baked ground beside Nightingale, missing the stallion by centimeters and nearly blowing him over with the shockwave alone. Jäger had already taken several swipes from the thinner, faster branches of the beast, leaving his clothing ripped (except, somehow, his hat), and welts across much of his body. Not bothering to dodge zuch leetle teeny dings had such an effect on ponies. It was nothing too lethal or dangerous to a pony like Jäger.
Of course, they just had to encounter a Goliath, one of the last creatures of its class still within Equestria. The thing had initially seemed to be an oasis on a hill, a great collection of grasses and even a few trees had risen up in the middle of the badlands, as life was wont to when water collected in the area. That is, up until they touched the pool of water in its center. That had, unfortunately, woken it up. It being the entire hill. It rose up on feet of roots and vines, extending great branches and tendrils from throughout its shell of dirt and sand. Somehow, the creature had hidden its monstrous aura while it had slept, but even now the party could feel the revulsion that emanated from the entire structure.
Three of them had gotten off of the beast and had beat a hasty retreat while it shifted, and now the fight had truly begun.
Maple had not been so lucky. She had been wrapped up in tendrils and pulled into the creature’s depths. She was probably plant food by now, by her party’s estimation.

Pure Light had the unfortunate position of being the monster’s current actual target. Vines, spiked branches, and mangling roots rippled all around her body, only her armor keeping her from being shredded apart at this point. Magic was useful on this beast, but honestly, could she keep that up forever?



Baskerville Ruins, base of the Canterhorn, North side
Sophie Witherweird [D]
Sharp Mind [C], Phantom Blaze [C]

Sophie Witherweird was not having a good day. Her party had woken up to rain in the woods, trudged through the muddy forest, and managed to slip into the temple-like structure that was the only remains of the old city of Baskerville.
These were perfectly acceptable conditions. All these things came naturally to one as travelled as a guildmate of First Wing.
The spirits of Baskerville were an unruly bunch. This was not uncommon for ghosts who had held on as long as these ones had. Second-age ruins often held a large supply of such irate spirits, incapable of passing on because the things that kept them from passing on often no longer existed. They tended to go a little loopy
While not perfectly acceptable, this was not abnormal
No, the abnormal thing was that these ghouls were disobedient. They didn’t like taking orders from anyone, even friendly little folks who could see them.
“Back in my day we respected our ancestors.” and various similar platitudes were constantly exchanged whenever a spirit came close to poor Sophie, so while her companions were free to explore the ruins in peace, she was constantly bombarded by whinging and the whining that came from sheer old age in the living, much less in the long-deceased.
That had been her morning, up until she had taken point on one of the many chambers of the ruins. While nothing had really changed about the decor, the occupants seemed a bit...fewer, in here. There were no voices here, not even Sharp or Phantom’s. She had just walked through the doorway, and then everything had gone silent.
There was some kind of writing on the far wall, drawn onto the wall rather than engraved like most of the artwork in the stone ruins, her time spent with Sharp and Phantom immediately connecting its hue with red ochre. Clearly ochre, not long-dried blood. Nonetheless, the letters were strange and the words wholly unknown to her. Probably Second Equestrian, given the place they were in.



Lodge of the First Wing, base of the Canterhorn, South side
Diamond Mind & Lixir Plasma [SS]
Guildmaster A-Ha [SSS], Ruby Mind,

“So, Ladies...Diamond and Ruby Mind, was it? Hmm. Well, I’ve checked your papers again, and I must say,” the guildmaster, a rather elderly zebra, spoke as he leaned back behind his desk. “I’m not impressed.”
“You are both the heirs of, while not one of the most prestigious families of Canterlot, one of the most notorious. You’ve produced no shortage of monster hunters over the years, yes, but you two concern me. You, Lady Diamond, have spent the vast majority of yourself secluded in a library, but while some of your theoretical work has been judged as worthwhile, I have it noted here that you have failed every single practical examination of your magic, outside of evocation. Lady Rose, you have similarly failed to show any magical talent beyond the art of evocation. Given your family, this disturbs me. Neither of you have listed anything else unique in what you can do. You do not appear to stand out or exist beyond the norm of your familiar line in any other way. So I’m going to tell you this right now. If anyone in your family put you up to joining the Lodge, they are trying to kill you. I am not going to be an accessory to murder, so any further involvement constitutes your own free choice, it’s out of my hands. If you wish to go through with your employment here anyway, I will be assigning you both to a mentor to learn the ropes of the art and to keep you from dying too quickly.”

____________________________
I LOVE COMIC SANS
How about you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

avatar

Posts : 718
Join date : 2014-05-17
Location : Where the heart is.

PostSubject: Re: The Lodge of the First Wing   Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:52 am

Location: Horseshoe Bay
Player Character: Pretty Bird

Pretty Bird was chasing after the stupid pegasus, speed be damned. It was a mean, mean pegasus, and deserved to be wrent in twain. Pretty Bird would accomplish this if it had to follow that pegasus to the end of the earth.
Pretty Bird was flying very quickly to the lodge, just one bird, to inform their superior of what had happened. Someone need to be told, after all. Pretty Bird was the only one with bodies free, so logically it fell to Pretty Bird to do this.
Pretty Bird was angrily pecking and clawing the monsters currently piled on Sandy. It wanted them off its partner, so she could kill them all. Why wouldn't they let her up?
Pretty Bird was dive-bombing any monsters that got close to its other two partners. Pretty Bird hoped they had a plan, because these monsters would probably get over their distaste for having holes poked in them eventually.
Pretty Bird was sitting on Sonata's head. "I hope you have a plan. You're in the danger zone, so I've done all I can do for now."


Location: Badlands
Player Character: Pure Light

Pure winced as another limb glanced off her armor. Her horn was just barely starting to ache, but given how little a dent they'd made in the monster, she did not expect her magic to last the fight. Or her armor, for that matter. She really wished she had a chance to reinforce it, but she had to conserve her mana [i[very[/i] carefully. She also hoped Maple wasn't dead, thoguh given that she was a plant that had just been eaten by a plant monster, that seemed unlikely. Fortunately, Nightingale wasn't dead and Jäger still had his hat, so they still had a chance. "Do either of you have a plan?!" she called out to her companions. Her voice sounded demanding rather than nervous, but they could probably tell. "Because eventually something is going to give, and then we'll be in dire straits!"


Location: Baskerville Ruins
Player Character: Sophie Witherweird

Sophie was... conflicted. On one hoof, things were quite and she no longer felt ike trying to kill all the spirits. On the other hoof, she was utterly alone in a place painted with what might've been an attempt to fake blood, in a language she didn't understand. "Well... now what?" she asked the empty air, really hoping it didn't reply.

____________________________
"Why should I form an alliance when I can do it all by myself?"
"To allow you to live serves no purpose. Knowledge must be preserved, and I already have yours."
"We are opposites.... And strong."
"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

avatar

Posts : 1079
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 19
Location : Anywhereville, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: The Lodge of the First Wing   Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:11 am

Location: Lodge of the First Wing
Player Character: Diamond Mind
Diamond Mind stood in front the Guildmaster, listening and waiting patiently. The half-changeling stood about 5' 3" with a slightly curved horn topping her head, wore rather plain (at least for her social status) clothing that consisted of a white dress shirt, a dark grey waistcoat, dark grey trousers, and a brown duster over the entire thing. She nodded in agreement with , sighing and lowering her head. "I'm not impressive...really....envisioning what should be a perfect form and then not being able to execute it is...perturbing to say the least. It's not that I'm bad at magic..." She began to look further down. "I'm just physically incapable of using non-evocation for one reason or another. The spell stops short and fizzles out. Same thing happens to Ruby and my mother..."

Diamond looked up up from the ground, making direct eye contact with the Guildmaster. "No one set Ruby or I to do this. We decided on our own, and we would like to try to make a difference with our lives. If we die trying, then we died trying to do something good with our lives." Her head immediately dropped again, and she fidgeted slightly.

____________________________
"You're very mistaken. I'm not locked in here with you. You all are locked in here with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

avatar

Posts : 1070
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Lodge of the First Wing   Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:24 am

Location : Horseshoe Bay
Player Character: Sandy Pyrtinker.
Sandy was wearing an short brown duster jacket and Black torn (and soaked) jeans. She was also wearing metal toe and heel boots and a metal plated glove for her left. Her right metal arm, with four compartments.
As sandy body got heavy from the frog thing she fell again and getting more pissed.
Breaking her metal arm free she slammed it to the ground. As she did an cracked formed a circle around her and the rest of group. With the alicorn in one of her arms compartment. She raised both her arm and the land in side the crack to at least get them out of the water and a foot above the frog things. Using her arms thermal heat ability, She began to wack some of the frog thing off as she went for her metal bat with her left arm and began to wack as many off the island as she could. "Sorry about the surprise island I just so livid with these things." she said as she slammed one the frog's head in the ground. Continuing to fight them off the island. Going off the pure Adrenalin of rage.

Location: Badlands
Player Charter: Nightingale.
Gale worn an Black hooded trench coat, black jeans and combat boot.
Son of a bitch it got Maple.
With a deep breath, concentration and alicorn in her bracelets. She made a flock of raven like bird creatures in her field. Split them in to two groups with her hand gesture. 
Flock A went after maple seeing if thiers any way to help her.
Flock B Went to the vines that were attacking pure light. Trying to claw peck or even just get in their way to protect light.
As for gale she pulled out her knife. With a little of her own dark magic she turn the blade into an black katana. " I have a few ideas. Light it up. slit it leg and go for the throat, or throw enough birds in the thing to choke on. But, I can go for more ideas."She yelled. Getting her sword ready for any vines.
OOC/ Birds:
 

____________________________
Pick-a-mare: Sandy Pyrtinker Nightingale Dream Sickle and one dude: Cresent Keeper.


Last edited by jz96 on Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

avatar

Posts : 2340
Join date : 2014-03-20

PostSubject: Re: The Lodge of the First Wing   Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:57 am

Location: Horseshoe bay
Playable character: Sonata Nights
"Making it up as I go along," Sonata replied as she slashed at another of the little monstrous things that jumped at her. She'd had half a notion to get up high, but that'd have left Verm's back unprotected and being the senior member of this little group, she really didn't want to be the one held accountable for a death on what was supposed to be a simple little mission. When Sandy sprung into additional action though, Sonata found her opportunity. With the appearance of the platform that rose the group up and out of the water, Sonata drew out one of her special arrows and began thinking about how best to use the shot. When the idea hit her, she almost grinned. "Stay out of the water!" Sonata yelled as she loosed the arrow, missing all monsters and shooting the water instead with the alternatively delivered spell. In a second or two, the transmigration spell would kick in and the surface of the water for a 15 foot radius around the little raised platform suddenly gained the property of sharpness from the arrowhead, shredding anything that was, or would pass through it.

Hoping that might have bought them some time, Sonata looked towards the source that the monsters were pouring out of, drew another arrow and paused for a moment to think about how  to handle the situation. She didn't know how many more of these things there were, so throwing an explosive down the veritable rabbit hole might just open it up and let more out instead of taking care of them all at once. "Care to clog the hole when you've got a moment Sandy?" Sonata asked.

Location: Badlands
Playable Characters: Maple, Jäger
"Yah, hy fote ve keep hackink und shlashink dis tink huntil dere ishn't aneh more," Jäger called back as he continued hacking at vines. Sure there wimpy little slaps didn't hurt him much, but he could see the onslaught that Pure was trying to withstand and if he could lessen that, things might get a little easier. The moment he got a chance though, the behemoth charged right towards the giant monster. Using his halberd, Jäger would try to pole-vault up onto one of it's legs, or onto it's body as high as he could, even using his wings to provide a little extra boost. Then he'd use the halberd to anchor himself to the side before drawing out a knife and beginning to try and scale the monster in order to find a weak point to start stabbing.

Meanwhile Maple was having a far different time inside the giant monster plant. At first there'd been some panic, but then she felt something familiar about her situation, namely that she was surrounded by plant-life. Sure it was kind of twisted and darkened with the monster's aura, but it was still a plant and that meant she could do some interesting things. Before she descended too deep into the beast, Maple began extending out roots into the creatures flesh, connecting herself to the monster and at first trying to see if she could simple assert herself as the controller of it, and should that even start to look like it might backfire, she'd immediately start converting the plant's life into an growth acceleration spell, partially for herself and partially for the plants in her saddlebags.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

avatar

Posts : 357
Join date : 2014-03-19
Age : 21
Location : Equestria

PostSubject: Re: The Lodge of the First Wing   Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:36 am

Horseshoe Bay
Sandy Pyrtinker [ E+ ], Sonata Nights [ D ], & Pretty Bird [ E ]
Verm [ E ]

Frog centaurs were probably the worst kind of swarmers, realistically speaking. They were slimy, gross, and somewhat resembled equines in entirely unequine ways, in the same way that a horned toad strongly resembles a unicorn.
Like most low-ranking swarmers, however, they had a lovely tendency of exploding into a pile of gore at the first sign of actual resistance. If it was any consolation, this was generally seen to be preferable to what parasprites did under stress. Pretty Bird would get to experience this in detail, as the ones she struck practically exploded in her face.
Freed from the bounds of standing in water, the hunters held an advantage over their foes, however mild it was. The monsters had to pull themselves languidly from the water now, after all. And just when life was made hell for the plague of beasts, the water that they called home, the lifeblood of everything, became nothing less than death given form. Water was not meant to be sharp, and yet where Sonata had let her focus cross, the creatures in the water were diced into pieces. There was no defense. There was no attempt to get around it. A swarm like this simply did not have the intelligence for something as complex as tactics. At least not tactics that went beyond “charge at it until it dies”.

In regards to retreating pegasi, Pretty Bird would find that tracking a wizard is never that easy. For example, if she had simply paid closer attention, then she might have noticed the fact that this particular pegasus was not currently in possession of a vuvuzela. This was because said pegasus was not, in fact, a real pegasus, and said fact would become obvious to Pretty Bird as the pegasus in question simply ceased to exist after about 30 seconds of flight.



Badlands
Nightingale [ C ], Ungetüm Jäger [ B ], & Pure Light [ B ]

And in dire straits our party was. Pure Light would find that her armor felt significantly lighter than it did at the start of this battle. Probably due to chunks of it being sheared off throughout the fight, though her magic was managing to supplement the lost pieces.
Then again, there was also the fact that using her magic to heal and prevent wounds at the rate she was currently receiving them would quickly leave her with no magic left at all, unless something changed quite severely and quite quickly.
Fortunately for her, something did change, in the form of a mini-hurricane of beaks, claws, a halberd, and a Jäger. The benefit of this maneuver was two-fold, as not only did it block an attack, but it also served to redirect the monster’s attention towards Nightingale and Jäger. Mainly Jäger.
Jäger, having made a leap of faith, finds himself oddly safe for a moment. The beast was still mostly dirt and sand up here on top, and while there were certainly thick tendrils of plant whipping around up here, the smaller, more nimble and agile ones were much smaller in number. Nonetheless, he wasn’t really “safe” up here, and it was obvious that the only way to avoid being instantly surrounded and simply swallowed up would be to keep moving. He could either try to ring around the edges or head inwards, realistically.
Struck at by the nasty bird creatures, a set of five tendrils swing out at Nightengale from the side, trying to knock her straight to the ground so she could be set upon by the rest of their brethren. The offending birds themselves were smashed against the ground with great prejudice, though they did manage to get the beast’s attention off of Pure Light, if only for a moment.



In The Belly of the Beast
Maple [ C ]
Goliath [ S ]

Maple’s attempts to commune with the ‘beast’ she found herself in were met with great success. But she also quickly learned why ponies generally did not attempt to commune with brains that felt inherently wrong.
For however long she decided to keep the mental link open, she would feel the thing pulling at her mind, trying to help it spread across the hundreds of meters of Monster she had bonded with. Though the stress of trying to rip her brain to shreds was by far not the worst part of it. No. The worst part was the chorus of voices the beast whispered directly into her brain. They were all screaming. Screaming about feeling themselves being sliced to bits. About not being able to see but feeling the vibration of the world itself. The fiery, blistering pain of having dried out long ago and being left to rot. The goddamn monstrous ponies outside who needed to DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE.




Baskerville Ruins, base of the Canterhorn, North side
Sophie Witherweird [ D ]
Sharp Mind [C], Phantom Blaze [ C ], ???????? ???? [???]

Sophie does not manage to just by happenstance notice anything further special about the room. Perhaps if she looked around or examined things in the room, the reason for the strange silence would become apparent. And where the hell were Sharp and Phantom anyway?



Lodge of the First Wing, base of the Canterhorn, South side
Diamond Mind & Lixir Plasma [ SS ]
Guildmaster A-Ha [ SSS ], Ruby Mind

Ruby mind, however, remained as impassive as ever, simply giving the guildmaster a glare while Diamond spoke in their defense. For now at least. It didn’t seem that speaking up was all that important for the moment.
“Well I see you have a little bit of gumption. Perhaps Miss Plasma will have some luck with you after all.” the guildmaster leaned back into his seat, clearly put at ease by her statement. “As to the matter of who Miss Plasma is, she will be your master until it is deemed you are ready for full membership. If, after a moon under her care, she has judged either of you as worthy of full membership, you will be put under review and placed within either E or D class. If you do not, you will remain as probationary members of the Lodge, wholly under Miss Plasma’s supervision for at least another 5 moons. We will discuss any further terms of your employment after you have earned a ranking within the Lodge.
“Now then, without further ado, let me present you Miss Plasma.” the guildmaster said, leaning forward in his chair a little and closing his eyes, a stance both Diamond and Ruby would likely recognize as entirely unlike how most earth ponies would cast magic. Then again, the fact that his hair was starting to rise up and defy the force of gravity was also wholly abnormal amongst most mages as well, though it was entirely possible it was simply something he tacked on for effect.
Next to the desk, however, they would note the appearance of a ring of sigils, about as wide as a pony, almost certainly Old Equestrian. Probably also just for effect. It pulsed every few seconds, moving in strange and, perhaps, disturbing fashions.
And then with a bang more akin to an explosion than to any form of spellcraft, there was suddenly a mare standing where the circle just sat.
((Lolk gets first dibs on posting for this one, to describe Lixir))

____________________________
I LOVE COMIC SANS
How about you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

avatar

Posts : 2340
Join date : 2014-03-20

PostSubject: Re: The Lodge of the First Wing   Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:46 pm

Location: Horseshoe bay
Playable character: Sonata Nights

Sonata let out a sigh of relief as the water turned and continued to become chummy, releasing a little of the tension on her bow while thinking of her next move. But with the swarm of monsters more or less being dealt with so long as her spell kept up, which she was keeping up until the swarm was no more or no longer entered the death zone, Sonata took a moment to look back at the monster's lair. "Well we've more than just completed a little recon, so here's my proposal," she'd start once everyone was close enough and un-distracted enough to listen. "While we're up here and my spell holds, we've got a bit of safety established. Pretty Bird, if you don't mind I'd like you to send one of your smaller birds into their tree there to see if any remain. Depending on the level of threat found, we'll either neutralize these monsters or retreat to the skies and back to the lodge to report our findings. Also, any luck with that pegasus you pursued?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: Badlands
Playable Characters: Jäger

Jäger barely even paused to take in the scenery once he was up on top of the 'hill', sheathing his knife and shifting the halberd about to be weld in two hands again. Then he charged inward, still looking for a good spot to REALLY get to stabbing, and hacking, and slashing. As he charged Jäger would also take sweeps and swings at the various tendrils he saw on the way, cutting them off not only so they wouldn't trap him, but also so they couldn't be used to swat his allies.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: In The Belly of the Beast
Playable Characters: Maple

SHOULD HAVE SEEN THAT COMING! Maple thought to herself while letting out a scream from the pain and voices that assaulted her mind. It was far too much too fast to warrant caution and so Maple cut herself off both mentally and physically from the monster, retracting her roots so there'd be no connection left and letting herself fall deeper while getting herself back together. A moment of later, she hesitantly extending out her roots again, but this time kept them from going very deep, just enough to make sure she wasn't falling any deeper. "Okay, *pant* not doing, *pant* that again," Maple said between some pants. "Goddess's mercy, so much pain, so much anguish. I- I have to get out of here. I have to make sure these plants are granted mercy after such suffering, I have to," Maple said to herself while looking up and then down, trying to think whether she was closer to the top or bottom of this monster. Hesitantly, Maple began to try and climb down the monster, each step punctuated by her roots giving her extra purchase on her downward trek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

avatar

Posts : 718
Join date : 2014-05-17
Location : Where the heart is.

PostSubject: Re: The Lodge of the First Wing   Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:33 am

Horseshoe Bay
Pretty Bird curses, and breaks off pursuit. It would regroup on the position of its allies. Pretty Bird nods to Sonata, then shakes twelve heads. "No luck. Wizards be tricksy. On it." Pretty Bird flew over to the trees, carefully looking around and being as stealthy as possible. Pretty Bird went back to perching on Sonata's head. Pretty Bird perches on everyone else's head too.




Badlands
Pure was thankful for the break her allies managed to provide. She was less thankful for her armor suddenly violating all stands of Griffic decency, but one worked with what one had. In this case, she had magic lasers. Right now, the most important things were A) Not be here when the beasty remembered her, and B) make sure Jäger had enough room to kill it.
Addressing step one, she began heading over to Night, so they could both handle one side of it instead of letting it put the other side's attacks to use on one of them. "Stay close! We can weather this more effectively if we both take one side." Addressing step two, she began firing lasers at the tendrils, hopping to cut off a few of the larger ones without completely burning out her mana.




Baskerville Ruins, base of the Canterhorn, North side
Sophie begins to look around taking in as much of her surroundings as she could, through all her senses. She also puts up three spells of personal protection. One for the physical world, one against magic, and one for the spirit world.




Lodge of the First Wing, base of the Canterhorn, South side
Lixir hummed a tune as she sashayed around her lab, potions and reagents all swirling into their proper place. She was excited to get to work on her latest project, one that would grant her unlimited power, or so she hoped. She needed to work quick though, before the ingredients decayed. Fortunately, she was free for the day as far as she kn-
A circle lights up around her. "No... nonononono, not now! Why NOW?!" is all she has time to think, before she's whisked away to the Guildmaster's room.

What appears in the room is angry thing.. Specifically, an angry unicorn. She has a rose colored mane, and grass-green fur. Her eyes are a piercing, furious lilac. She is currently wearing a longcoat, though it appears to have been tightened, presumably to keep it out of the way. Though is must've once had spikes, they've been sheared off and carefully sanded.

Her head slowly turns to Guildmaster A-Ha, jaw clenched."Prrrrgrrrrrrrrr..." is all the comes out, whatever insult she was about to say suffocated by raw fury. Her head snaps round, glaring balefully at Diamond and Ruby. Both would feel the impression of being brutally murdered.

After a moment of attempts to speak through her rage, she manages to say "Why. Did you. Call me?"

____________________________
"Why should I form an alliance when I can do it all by myself?"
"To allow you to live serves no purpose. Knowledge must be preserved, and I already have yours."
"We are opposites.... And strong."
"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

avatar

Posts : 1079
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 19
Location : Anywhereville, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: The Lodge of the First Wing   Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:56 pm

Location: Lodge of the First Wing
Player Character: Diamond Mind
Diamond Mind merely nodded at the Guildmaster, listening to him speak about the contract and who they would be training under, before he stood up. Well that's a strange casting stance... She tilted her head slightly at his stance, devoting it to memory and making a mental note to ask the Guildmaster about that later. Okay, I'm pretty sure a 'teleport other' style of spell does not include hair defying gravity. That's showing off and an unnecessary addition...so are those glowing and pulsating sigils... She visibly twitched in reaction to seeing so many unnecessary additions to the spell, almost as if they insulted her.

Diamond took about three steps back, urging Ruby to do the same and shielding her own eyes. Then she got slapped with a massive amount of murderous emotions coming from the pony that the Guildmaster summoned. She reacted on reflex, drawing her longsword from its sheath and adopting a two handed grip. She was visibly shaking, at least scared by the mare who joined them. "G...good...er...afternoon...M-master Plasma..." All of her nervousness and anxiety made her combat stance terrible, and she looked like she could barely stand up at this rate.

____________________________
"You're very mistaken. I'm not locked in here with you. You all are locked in here with me."


Last edited by Wiserodin032402 on Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

avatar

Posts : 1070
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Lodge of the First Wing   Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:00 am

Location: Horseshoe Bay
Sandy pyrtinker 
"On it." Sandy responding to Sonata. Taking a drift moment to consecrate her spell.
Once again sandy struck the ground. This time two large wall spawn in front of them. One for both side of the den.
"Shove water into their home and close it off ,This better work because this is starting to do a number on the body."  Sandy made one final wall in front of island. Keeping it on stand by til bird gives the clear.
" I think I got frog slime in my lungs." 
Diagram of the walls and den.:
 

Badlands
Nightingale
Gming: Birds.
Upon getting hit the bird creatures would poof into smoke.
Gale slice the vines  as they got close to her and nod at pure. "Agreed. I'm going to send birds to distract it. and fire some spells but, we should keep moving. I don't like how those vines look at me." Gale responding to pure as she began to concentrate on her next murder flock.
Once again a rather large murder of raven bird, appeared in Gale's filed. This time no hand gesture. the bird just went around the Goliath with no pattern. Just flying around.
With the birds in actions Gale's sword began to glow. "Soul Skinner" As she swung her sword an visible sword slice, Appeared shooting towards the Goliath causing a cut. Followed by a fury of slices costing more cuts in hope to cost damage, possible find it weak point.

____________________________
Pick-a-mare: Sandy Pyrtinker Nightingale Dream Sickle and one dude: Cresent Keeper.


Last edited by jz96 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : No legs, just a plant.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

avatar

Posts : 357
Join date : 2014-03-19
Age : 21
Location : Equestria

PostSubject: Re: The Lodge of the First Wing   Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:27 pm

Horseshoe Bay
Sandy Pyrtinker [ E+ ], Sonata Nights [ D ], & Pretty Bird [ E ]

Pretty Bird manages to infiltrate the hive, but about 3 feet in, something occurs to the peabrain. Corvid eyes, like those of most diurnal birds, were never designed with low-light conditions in mind. Blind as a bat would be a poor comparison, considering that bats are amazing at seeing in the dark.
Nonetheless, there were certainly a lot of little demons in this hellhole.
Pretty Bird’s wings crumpled, pain lancing through its body.
Pretty Bird’s leg snaps in two; the severed part flies off in an arc.
Pretty Bird is smashed into the ground. Pretty Bird’s ribs crack, and blood oozes from the wounds.
Pretty Bird’s neck twists at an unnatural angle.
Pretty Bird no longer has a presence in the monster den.

Sonata’s spell is beginning to collapse as the nature of water reasserts itself.





Badlands
Nightingale [ C ] & Pure Light [ B ]

Paired together, both mares would find themselves slightly under less assault, as each one was available to hone the other’s defenses. Their assault on the creature, meanwhile, manage to carve out a little bit of a hole into it, more like mining than anything else.
This particular pain, however, caused the Monster to begin to surge forward on its endless numbers of legs, moving towards the pair with a disturbing amount of speed for something so very, very large. They hard the option of either joining Jäger atop the beast, or trying to outrun it; slinking underneath it in an attempt to avoid it would most likely simply result in being crushed.



Atop The Beast
Ungetüm Jäger [ B ]

Jäger would succeed in not quite dying as he cross the back of the Goliath. As he crossed the beast he would eventually note some areas that seemed different atop the beast. In the distance to his right, there are a few trees and a bit of greenery, most likely the oasis they had been at when this catastrophe began. To his left, the crest of the hill stood, about the same distance away. The path to the latter was rather securely guarded, with the largest tendrils he’d seen so far standing in his way and flanking the entire top of the hill, easily five to six feet across halfway along their lengths. They had risen up as he approached, and now waited menacingly for him to dare approach the hilltop.
The peaceful little oasis, on the other hand, was practically unguarded. Perhaps the water annoyed the beast, and it could not properly extend its tendrils too close to it. It was, however, the direction to head if he wanted to search for Maple, or Maple’s corpse. Maybe that would be more of a ‘later’ goal, with the beast currently trying to kill all of his friends that he knew were still alive.



In The Belly of the Beast
Maple [ C ]
Goliath [ S ]

With a bit of struggling and crawling, Maple manages to start navigating, slowly, through the beast. While she had been in some kind of small chamber before, however, now she navigates through tiny crevices between roots, much like a vine slithering through a fence. Eventually, she slips into another small chamber, except this one has significantly less holes in its bottom, as it contains a pool of water, the entire room about ten feet in every direction, with water taking up about a foot of its height. If she bothers to look (which would involve producing a light source, of course), she’ll note that one part of the ceiling has a pretty constant drip-drop into the pool, though she may hear this fact if she simply remains still long enough to listen for it. The water in the chamber is suffused with thin little roots reaching up from the floor; this is clearly some kind of water storage for the creature during times of drought. Crystal-clear, life-bringing water.






Baskerville Ruins, base of the Canterhorn, North side
Sophie Witherweird [ D ]
Sharp Mind [C], Phantom Blaze [ C ], ???????? ???? [???]

Turning back towards the door, if Sophie dared to do so, the mare would see that someone had helpfully painted in big bold letters all around the doorway she’d come in through, “Don’t Leave Don’t Leave Don’t Leave Don’t Leave
The size and relative freshness of this lettering, and the fact that some had dripped down somewhat morbidly, showed that these ones were definitely written with blood. There was really no question about that particular fact.
Something tickled in the back of her mind. Something old and nasty, and not entirely unlike a ghost. Turning around right now would possibly be a bad idea, but perhaps leaving the room might be an even worse idea.



Lodge of the First Wing, base of the Canterhorn, South side
Diamond Mind [ P ] & Lixir Plasma [ SS ]
Guildmaster A-Ha [ SSS ], Ruby Mind [ P ]

Ruby Mind, in contrast to Diamond, managed to stand her ground upon Lixir’s arrival, though that might have had more to do with not paying any attention to A-Ha’s theatrics and instead preparing herself for whatever he was bringing here. The fact that it was just a perfectly normal, if oddly-dressed, pony was relatively, well, a complete let-down. She simply put a hand on Diamond’s shoulder, trying to calm her sister somewhat. Such a scene the girl was making.
“Ah, Lixir Lixir. There is no need to try to curse at me. I have a wonderful little present for you, in fact, I have two lovely little presents for you. They even come pre-wrapped. Though I do invite you to unwrap them while you’re here, if you so desire.” the wiggling eyebrows of the senior monster hunter were most certainly not a good sign, “I have for you two scions of House Myalo. You remember House Myalo, yes? Such wonderful mages they produce. These two will be your students, Miss Plasma, I would like them trained, and I would prefer them returned to me alive, if only as a matter of principle. I can live with not ‘in one piece’, but ‘alive’ is one of those pesky little requests I must make of you.”

____________________________
I LOVE COMIC SANS
How about you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

avatar

Posts : 718
Join date : 2014-05-17
Location : Where the heart is.

PostSubject: Re: The Lodge of the First Wing   Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:47 pm

Lodge of the First Wing, base of the Canterhorn, South side
Lixir snorts derisively. "Students? I wasn't aware I had offended you recently." The killing intent does not abate in the slightest. Lixir's teeth grind together as the guildmaster goes on to describe her new "students" and their family, and how she couldn't kill them. "hmph. If they're from that family then they should have no trouble. I won't go easy on them, so for their sake I hope someone in that accursed family taught them how to not die" she says, turning to regard the two of them coldly. Turning back to A-Ha, she asks "May I go? I have.... lesson plans to make."




Horseshoe bay
Pretty Bird cawed sadly at the death of Pretty Bird. Pretty Bird tapped Sandy on the head. Pretty Bird tapped Sonata on the head. Pretty Bird said "There are more in the den. We should get reinforcements."




Baskerville Ruins, base of the Canterhorn, North side
Sophie leaps forward and spins, layering protection spells on herself as she turns to face the presence. The spells were concentrated more to protect her blind spot. She could only hope that whatever it was wouldn't try to eat her.




Atop The Beast/Badlands
Pure growls in frustration. "We need to get up there and help Jäger. Hang on to me." she says, quickly grabbing Nightingale and teleporting up to the beast. She pausing a moment, letting Night defend the two of them once atop while she got her breath and mana back. She didn't want to accidentally melt her horn, though whether that was currently a danger wasn't known to her.
Once she's got her wind back, her horn flares once again as lasers cut into the vines of the beast.

____________________________
"Why should I form an alliance when I can do it all by myself?"
"To allow you to live serves no purpose. Knowledge must be preserved, and I already have yours."
"We are opposites.... And strong."
"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

avatar

Posts : 1070
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Lodge of the First Wing   Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:43 pm

Location: horse shoe bay
OC: Sandy
"Okay closing up shop."
 With that sandy concentrate and ritual. She used the wall in front of them and pushed it forward. Shoving what ever sharpen water in to the den before the wall slammed into it and closed it up. what ever frogs was in the way was ether shredded by the water. Slammed by the wall. or now stuck in their den. 
Sandy began to pant. "Give me a moment *Huff*  Alchemy for an earth pony does a lot more ware then just shooting the stupid thing.*Pant* when I get enough energy I'm going to try and cause the den to close in on it self... Hey pretty maybe gale could help you out."

Location: top of the beast
OC Nightingale
Gale didn't react to being grabbed and teleported. Upon reappearing Gale began to swing her sword around to any vine that get to close. "Take it easy pure. First we find jager, then We ether start to smash the ground on this thing or need a way to light this weed. I have a spell that could do one or the other. I just need time to prep it and then we'll need to get everyone off this thing. I'm not planing on giving the lodge an other reason to go hunting for me or my family in that matter."

____________________________
Pick-a-mare: Sandy Pyrtinker Nightingale Dream Sickle and one dude: Cresent Keeper.


Last edited by jz96 on Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

avatar

Posts : 2340
Join date : 2014-03-20

PostSubject: Re: The Lodge of the First Wing   Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:29 am

Horseshoe Bay: w/ Sonata
Sonata grimaced at the report from Pretty Bird and more so when she noticed her spell was wearing off. "Sorry but no Pret-," Sonata started but then had to stop when Sandy launched her spell. She let out a sigh while relieving the tension on her bow and stowing the arrow back into her quiver. "And you've probably burned through a good bit of your alicorn up with all that," Sonata added as she looked at all the manifested magic Sandy had done. She didn't know how much of the rare stuff Sandy had brought with her, but still, the stuff wasn't easy to get.

"Actually Sandy, hold that thought," Sonata said as she spread her wings and got to hovering a bit above the water. "Pretty Bird, if you can, carry Sandy as we'll be making our exit through the air rather than risk stragglers from the swarm," Sonata said as she flew over to the semi-plugged tree. She took out one of the small containers of oil that'd typically be used to refill a lantern or help start a fire, then drew an arrow and poured the oil along it's shaft and head. With a quick shot that left the arrow buried in the tree just below the water, Sonata once more delivered a simple transmigration spell. This time however the spell's purpose was to transfer the exceptionally flammable quality of the oil to not only the tree, but also the water immediately surrounding it. Then she simply lit a match, threw it at the tree, and backed up a little bit to watch the whole thing burn.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atop The Beast/Badlands: w/ Jäger
With the two things that even remotely resembled places to go, Jäger found his choice of which to proceed towards easy. He blatantly turned towards the thicker vines, halberd being swung about in wide powerful full arcs as he tried to cleave these thicker vines in single swings. Jäger was very much in the battle sense and he didn't even notice Night and Pure join him on top of the monster, his focus was on getting to someplace important and doing some serious damage to this beastie.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Belly of the Beast: w/ Maple
Maple was having one hell of a time inside this monster, but she had to keep in mind that she wasn't dead yet, and from all she could tell, Maple was in some new kind of chamber. Using a bit of evocation, Maple grew one of the bio-luminescent plants she carried in the soil in her saddlebags to where it was big enough to provide some seeing light in the otherwise total darkness. She spied the pool and despite everything, it seemed like the liquid was water. Still, she'd already acquired one harsh experience while in this monster, and so it was with but a single thin root that Maple extended down to the pool to test the liquid. First just slightly dipping it in, and then if nothing bad happened, hesitantly absorbing a droplet or two to see if this was actually too good to be true.


Last edited by Zen on Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

avatar

Posts : 1079
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 19
Location : Anywhereville, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: The Lodge of the First Wing   Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:18 pm

Lodge of the First Wing, base of the Canterhorn, South side
Diamond Mind felt the weight of her sister's hand on her shoulder, the calming aura reducing her shaking and instability. She sheathed her blade, before reaching into her duster and taking out a flask. She unscrewed the top and shakily raised the flask to her lips, taking a swig of the sedative inside. It's effects hit almost immediately, calming her down the rest of the way and blocking her ability to sense emotions. She completely missed what the headmaster had said to Lixir while that happened. Now that she was calmer, she looked over at Lixir. "I understand that my family's reputation sets the bar rather high and may bring up some unfortunate memories or something of the sort, but I have to ask...why do you have a distaste for students? From what I know, imparting knowledge to those who need it is the main point of gathering knowledge. Unless the greater outsider who just happens to be a knowledge spirit and my mother is wrong."

____________________________
"You're very mistaken. I'm not locked in here with you. You all are locked in here with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

avatar

Posts : 357
Join date : 2014-03-19
Age : 21
Location : Equestria

PostSubject: Re: The Lodge of the First Wing   Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:12 am

Horseshoe Bay
Sandy Pyrtinker [ E+ ], Sonata Nights [ D ], & Pretty Bird [ E ]

((I will discuss with Lolk whether or not Pretty Bird succeeds. The rest should succeed if that little bit works.))





Atop The Beast Pt 1
Nightingale [ C ] & Pure Light [ B ]

Climbing atop the beast, the mares find a situation similar to what Jager had found, with a lot fewer tendrils still alive up here. In the distance to their right, there are a few trees and a bit of greenery, most likely the oasis they had been at when this catastrophe began. To the left, the crest of the hill stood, about the same distance away. The path to the latter was rather securely guarded, with the largest tendrils he’d seen so far standing in his way and flanking the entire top of the hill, easily five to six feet across halfway along their lengths. While something had carved a pathway of sorts to the the crest, Jager clearly had this under control,
The peaceful little oasis, on the other hand, was practically unguarded. It was the direction to head if he wanted to search for Maple, or Maple’s corpse, if one was a little more cynical. They could easily head there and check it out, though, seeing as Jager had gone for the only other area of the beast that seemed different from everything else.




Atop The Beast Pt 2
Ungetüm Jäger [ B ]
Tendril [ A ] x4

Jäger faces nothing less than an absolutely horrifying thing before himself. While he cleaved through lesser tendrils easily enough, the monstrous things that ringed the crest of the monster’s highest point were far more durable. At the moment, he must deal with 4 of these things arranged in front of him, bent down menacingly at him.
The furthest left one swings at him



In The Belly of the Beast
Maple [ C ]
Goliath [ S ]

The liquid is, in fact, very pure water. This does not set off any apparent reaction from the monster, but the presence of water storage indicates something to her, does it not?
After all, something living in the desert without somewhere to store water must simply not need much of it. Something that is holding water, on the other hoof...






Baskerville Ruins, base of the Canterhorn, North side
Sophie Witherweird [ D ]
Sharp Mind [C], Phantom Blaze [ C ], ???????? ???? [???]

There is a pony with a dark brown coat and bat wings leaned against the wall, under the lettering she had seen upon entry into the room. The words are now crusty and blackish-brown, and now they’re written in clear, modern Equiish.
I | W A N T | T O | H E L P | Y O U
L E T | M E | I N

The pony does not appear to be moving.



Lodge of the First Wing, base of the Canterhorn, South side
Diamond Mind [ P ] & Lixir Plasma [ SS ]
Guildmaster A-Ha [ SSS ], Ruby Mind [ P ]

“Liiiiiiixir. You didn’t even unwrap them~ Much less, I know they could never track you down on their own. You simply must take them with you. And girls, don’t ever let her out of both of your sights at the same time. I am certain she would simply arrange some sort of ‘test’ for you if you did.”
“Sister, I am not sure about this anymore. Are you certain this is the only guild you are willing to go with?”
“As to the matter of Miss Plasma’s hesitancy, well, let me simply say she is a mare who enjoys her privacy. I would much like to break this habit of hers; teamwork is a wonderful multiplier to any individual’s strength. She does not see things my way, so I would like you two to demonstrate this fact to her while you train. I am sure two mares of your caliber can achieve something so simple, yes?”

____________________________
I LOVE COMIC SANS
How about you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

avatar

Posts : 718
Join date : 2014-05-17
Location : Where the heart is.

PostSubject: Re: The Lodge of the First Wing   Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:55 am

Horseshoe Bay
A cloud of Pretty Bird descends over its fellow guild mates as Pretty Bird picks them up and claws for altitude. Unlike its apparently suicidal guild mates, Pretty Bird recognized that the fire would more than likely go out of control and consume them all if they stayed. Water did tend to mix after all, and they did need to give their report.
So it was that Sandy and Sonata found themselves lifted unceremoniously into the air, going higher and higher in the direction of the guild.




Atop the Best Pt2
Pure grins, her magic surging towards the pond. 'This looks vaguely important, giving it hasn't splashed across the ground yet.' She quickly forces her magic on the solid material hemming the water in, liquefying a portion of the containment wall and letting the water dribble off the side of the beastie. With how much it was thrashing around, that probably wouldn't take long.




Baskerville Ruins, base of Canterhorn, North Side
After a moment's pause, Sophie states "no." Her voice is not especially loud or confrontational, but it is quite firm. She really hopes all those protection spells hold, as she begins to probe the spirit world around her. "Who are you?"




Lodge of the First Wing, base of Canterhorn, South Side
Lixir facehoofs, and sits down. "You're... You're actually making me do this. Why?" She groans, performing the much riskier double-facehoofs. "I had work I needed to get done..." The crushing aura of despair and frusteration mingles with the unbridled killing intent. They find they have a lot of common ground, and visit a pub together.

____________________________
"Why should I form an alliance when I can do it all by myself?"
"To allow you to live serves no purpose. Knowledge must be preserved, and I already have yours."
"We are opposites.... And strong."
"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

avatar

Posts : 2340
Join date : 2014-03-20

PostSubject: Re: The Lodge of the First Wing   Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:58 am

Horseshoe Bar:
Sonata watched as the flames continued to burn for a moment or two, even when some of Pretty Bird decided to give her flying a little boost. "Yeah, this mission's done and then some. Let's head back and get the reports filed," she went on before turning back and beginning to fly away from the makeshift pyre, confident that when the magic finished and the water returned to it's normal, non-flammable state, the fire would go out sure enough.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atop the Beast Pt2:
Jäger couldn't help but grin at the challenge before him. With nothing short of a roar, Jäger used the end of his halberd to propel himself upwards along with a flap of his wings. This was not just to dodge out of the way of the swinging vine though, but also to add power for when he descended with a slashing attack. The intent was to try and sever the vine with the one extra powerful swing, but he was more than happy to follow it up with additional slashes until Jäger managed to hack through the vine entirely.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Belly of the Beast:
With the confirmation that it was indeed water and not something else waiting to plague her inside this abomination, Maple let out a sigh. "In ways, I'm sorry for what I'm about to do to you," she whispered before reaching out a hoof towards the pond. Once more, roots began to grow from the limb and reached out towards the pond. Immediately upon contact, they would begin to drain the water from the pool. Some of this water would just be stored for later, some of it was used now for the sake of it, and then a bit of it was being diverted towards the plants in her saddlebags to give them a welcome drink. Either way, the water in the pool would be draining and rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

avatar

Posts : 1070
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Lodge of the First Wing   Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:27 am

Horseshoe Bay
before bird could lift sandy off the ground she manages to do a little scoop and place some frog blood or DNA into a test tube she kept in one of her arms compartment. "ahh okay not use to be lifted by birds." Sandy said as she was getting lifted. "Don't forget to mention that Peguese Bucker that causes the swarmers. ugg this feels so weird."

Atop the beast Pt2
Help pure, or *hears jager roar* Make sure jager doesn't get killed. why me.
"Oh bugger all." Gale did another ritual and summon a murder of 20 bird to watch over pure and defend her if need. When that was done she charges to the source of jager roar cutting her way through. 
Upon arrival and seeing jager situation she smirked. "holding the fun for yourself?"
With her sword in one hand and a violet glowing from the other. "Buck shots, armageddon." She let out a barrage of violet balls of energy at the smaller vines that were getting too close to jager. While keeping a far distance from him not to friendly fire him.

____________________________
Pick-a-mare: Sandy Pyrtinker Nightingale Dream Sickle and one dude: Cresent Keeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

avatar

Posts : 1079
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 19
Location : Anywhereville, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: The Lodge of the First Wing   Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:20 pm

Lodge of the First Wing
Diamond Mind sighed, wishing she could take another swig of the sedative and just pass out right about now. Sadly, this was not the time for that. She could have sworn the Guildmaster just told Master Plasma, or Lixir...whichever she preferred, to undre- sorry, 'unwrap' them. And then Diamond's lovely sister interrupted her train of thought. "Ruby. I'm sure. Was Bloodstone not sure about this guild when he came here? I'm very sure about this guild. I would prefer if you decided to follow me, but it's fine if you would prefer to leave." She turned her attention back to the Guildmaster, listening to him and chuckling lightly. "Yeah...show her what two garbage mages who can't even catch a glimpse of their lineage can do. We'll most definitely show her...." She coughed a bit, before covering her mouth, coughing up a storm and almost doubling over. Dammit Diamond...DOSAGE. Remember the dosage! You've ingested too much sedative, idiot. Helloooooo self-loathing. Welcome to the party...

____________________________
"You're very mistaken. I'm not locked in here with you. You all are locked in here with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

avatar

Posts : 357
Join date : 2014-03-19
Age : 21
Location : Equestria

PostSubject: Re: The Lodge of the First Wing   Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:27 am

Horseshoe Bay
Sandy Pyrtinker [ E+ ], Sonata Nights [ D ], & Pretty Bird [ E ]

((I invite you all to have some intercharacter interaction while you lot make your trip, though I suggest landing soon. I’ll do a timeskip once I know what I’m doing with you lot next, which might be another job, might be tossing you lot in with people at the guild hall, who knows.))





Atop The Beast Pt 1
Pure Light [ B ]

Pure’s attempts to solve her problems with magic fail utterly. Apparently the sand in at least this part of the best constituted part of its ka, and therefore stood outside the normal bounds of such simple magic. While she could certainly spend more time on this problem in hopes of overcoming the resistance of the ka to the rather virulent change, that probably wasn’t the best of ideas with her friends currently very much in danger.
Also because the ground was opening up beneath her feet and the monster was now trying to eat her like it had eaten Maple. That was probably another reason she should be concerned.



Atop The Beast Pt 2
Nightingale [ C ] & Ungetüm Jäger [ B ]
Tendril [ A ] x4

Jäger succeeded in getting into the air.
He also succeeded in ceasing his being in the air.
And getting his halberd jammed completely into a large tendril of woody material. He could always try tugging it out, but that would take time and the tendril was already trying to squirm around and shake him off, apparently in pain from having an axehead driven so deeply into it that it started bleeding sap.




In The Belly of the Beast
Maple [ C ]
Goliath [ S ]

Its water storage invaded and assaulted, the vines Maple currently clings to begin to undulate forcefully, pulling apart from one another and either trying to smash her against the walls of the chamber hard enough to kill and/or tenderize her meat for consumption, or merely as a purely defensive reaction to the water supply being endangered. Either way, she’d be quite hard pressed to not find herself either smacked against the chamber walls or tossed into the ‘underground’ lake






Baskerville Ruins, base of the Canterhorn, North side
Sophie Witherweird [ D ]
Sharp Mind [C], Phantom Blaze [ C ], ???????? ???? [???]

“I am the darkness to the light. I am the light to the darkness. I am the proverbial mote in god’s eye. I am she who watches vigilantly.” a voice echoed smoothly into Sophie’s head, whispering the words almost like one might to a lover after a long night of passion, “You are a strange creature, aren’t you. I would expect nothing less from your master’s servants. Whatever is it that your master desires from me now? Or perhaps I am being rewarded for my services? I have not enjoyed such a gift in centuries. What is your master’s purpose for you here, little morsel?”



Lodge of the First Wing, base of the Canterhorn, South side
Diamond Mind [ P ] & Lixir Plasma [ SS ]
Guildmaster A-Ha [ SSS ], Ruby Mind [ P ]

“Now now now, Lixir. I’m merely doing what I feel is in the interest of all of us. Her Highnesses expect the best of us all, after all. And you simply cannot be at your very best alone. You can’t get away with just throwing these ones needlessly into danger like you might with any of our S-ranks, or, even, goddesses help you, Felicity.” A-Ha leaned back in his seat, giving the annoyed pony a warning glare, “You are a neverending source of trouble for me, you know. Ponies think you’re going crazy out there in isolation all the time. I’ve heard some say you’ve been talking to those things. I would hate for you to be caught doing something so heinous while under my employ, Miss Plasma.”
“Uhm…”
“Rubellite Rosary Myalo, I must insist that you not speak what you are thinking aloud in the presence of myself, Miss Plasma, or, in fact, any creature who is not a very close blood relation. Lest your insulting the integrity of my ponies, and by extension myself, lead to some very negative consequences for you.”

____________________________
I LOVE COMIC SANS
How about you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

avatar

Posts : 2340
Join date : 2014-03-20

PostSubject: Re: The Lodge of the First Wing   Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:51 pm

Horseshoe bay:
Sonata continued flying only until the edge of the marsh came into view and then lowered herself back to the ground as well as signaled for Pretty Bird to bring Sandy down as well. "Not bad you two, that mission went pretty well even if the threat level wasn't accurate," Sonata said back to them both. "Though maybe try to be a little more conservative with your magic Sandy, there's only so much alicorn readily available," Sonata suggested out of concern as she recalled the explosive use of magic. "And Pretty Bird, are you... hurt, With the losses you suffered?"

Atop the Beast PT 2:
With his halberd stuck in the vine, Jäger grit his teeth and held on tightly for the vine's initial thrash. Jäger proceeded to jump off the side of the vine the minute he got the chance to, trying to use the jump along with a jerk of his arms to rip the weapon free. There was a quick series of wooden cracks and snaps that followed, but when Jäger looked back up to his weapon it was with dread as he beheld the splintered and broken off haft of his halberd. His eyes went back up to spy the only partially dislodged upper half of the weapon still in it's resting place on the vine. "Vell shit," Jäger said as he shifted his grasp on his new stick as he started to fall back some only to spy the slowly sinking visage of Pure. "Und moar shit," Jäger cursed under his breath as he charged off in her direction to try and offer some help.

In the Belly of the Beast:
The first impact caught Maple off guard as she was slammed into the wall, drawing forth an unintended cry. After that though she knew what was coming and sought to dodge the vines as best she could, though a few impacts wouldn't do much to her body. However this did pretty well keep her thin little roots from collecting more water from the pool. So with a new idea in mind, Maple unhooked one of her saddlebags and threw it into the pool, while focusing a fairly powerful growth evocation spell on one of the tree seeds inside. With enough dirt, decayed plant matter, and water about, she hoped that the hyper accelerated growth would be enough to drain the pool before the vines could destroy the new tree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

avatar

Posts : 1070
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Lodge of the First Wing   Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:38 am

Horseshoe bay.
Sandy just sighed at sonata, tidbit. "Hon, I just got back from being fucked in the face by a frog, not to mention my arm probably need some repairs due to said bastards, so can you bitch at me later? plus I just grabbed some alicorn from Gale. She always has some surplus from her family." Sandy argued Being let go from the birds and wiping herself off.
Top of the beast.
As the sign of pure, sinking, The first four birds went for her arms trying to keep her from being sucked in the beast by flying. Three more birds went for the opening and see what inside the beast, Three others birds try to complete her work by clawing the puddle. The last ten just kept watch for any more dangers.
As for Gale, "This is why you don't  go running into giant plants without any help. *Looks back at the monster sizes plant* "And that also why you let a me go first." Gale's sword began to glow again.  "Soul skinner." Once again with a swing of her katana, a visible slash was formed cause damage to the plant in the same area where Jager left his blade.

____________________________
Pick-a-mare: Sandy Pyrtinker Nightingale Dream Sickle and one dude: Cresent Keeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

avatar

Posts : 718
Join date : 2014-05-17
Location : Where the heart is.

PostSubject: Re: The Lodge of the First Wing   Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:24 am

Now Leaving Horseshoe Bay
Pretty Bird was thankful for the concern of its allies.
Pretty Bird says "Nominal Damage Sustained. I Am Able To Continue."*
Pretty Bird hops off Sandy, not bothering to avoid clawing her on the way off.
Pretty Bird hops of Sonata, taking great care not to nick her as it flutters down.
Pretty Bird says "I Will Deliver Our Report. We Should Standby For Further Orders."




Atop The Beast Pt 1
Fortunately for Pure, she had very good reflexes. Thus, when the beast attempted to meet her, her mind reacted accordingly. An imaged flickers across her thoughts. A pillar, flat on top. Below, a large spike growing at a tremendous rate straight down. It would hopefully pierce the beast and dig into the ground, pinning it. Failing that, it should at the very least dig into the beast, giving her something to stand on and preventing the ground form closing around her.




Baskerville Ruins, base of the Canterhorn, North side
Sophie was.... mildly surprised by the sudden speech of the atmosphere. She was half expecting more bloody writing on the wall. "I believe me being food can be ruled out." she says firmly. I was in fact sent to retrieve something."




Lodge of the First Wing, base of the Canterhorn, South side
Lixir claims up, turning away and grumbling. ".... Fine. I'll play nice with the recruits."
The killing intent increases, though it seems restrained.

____________________________
"Why should I form an alliance when I can do it all by myself?"
"To allow you to live serves no purpose. Knowledge must be preserved, and I already have yours."
"We are opposites.... And strong."
"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

avatar

Posts : 1079
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 19
Location : Anywhereville, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: The Lodge of the First Wing   Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:54 am

Lodge of the First Wing, base of the Canterhorn, South side
Diamond Mind soon straightened herself out, her coughing subsiding as she leaned over onto Ruby. "Mmm...still getting your name wrong..." She sighed and pulled herself into a more upright position. "We would never dare to insult the integrity of the ponies under your command, Guildmaster. They're obviously very effective, or else your guild wouldn't have the positive reputation it has. Miss Plasma is obviously something incredible, or else you wouldn't be so concerned with her well-being." She paused for breath, taking something into brief consideration. "That, or she has some insane political connection, but Miss Plasma strikes me as having more potential and caring less about politics."

Diamond took another breath, now done with pleasantries, she had something else to address. "Also, I would prefer Miss Lixir to do something with all that killing intent she's radiating. I'm very effectively sedated right now, and that normally cut off that feeling, but it's leaking through. Which is not....the greatest of things to have someone able to do."

____________________________
"You're very mistaken. I'm not locked in here with you. You all are locked in here with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Lodge of the First Wing   

Back to top Go down
 
The Lodge of the First Wing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Review on set 8037 Anakin's y-wing.
» Exercise Your Pee Wee ! Combat-Like Stunt Wing from M.A.N. 6-61
» Cox/Estes X Wing Canard CL Kit
» RC 049 flying wing plan?????
» Foam wing iron on covering

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: