A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

A Synfully Razzling Time (Private/Syn)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Adept

PostSubject: A Synfully Razzling Time (Private/Syn)   Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:05 am

The day was quite warm, certainly a day to go out and play or talk to other ponies. The sky had a few puffy white clouds that would occasionally pass in front of the sun. There on the lightly bustling corner of the cafe named, "The Mare's Pride." Sat a mare at one of those tables with a large red and white umbrella. Sipping a bit of tea, she closed her eyes and sighed as the sweet taste rolled across her senses. The mare bore pearl white fur that was stained by black freckles around her chest and cheeks. Outlining her eyes and lips in the same black, her hair was an interesting striped mix of neon pink and black running down her mane.

She had been sitting there for a bit. Nursing her drink with the glowing aura around the cup. Ivy had been waiting for Razz, the new pony that had just moved into her apartment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syntavant

PostSubject: Re: A Synfully Razzling Time (Private/Syn)   Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:37 am

Razz Tazz looked this way and that as she trotted down the street, kicking up bits of gravel as she went. She was a rosy pink mare, with a short, pearl white mane that swept to the side. Her cutie mark was that of a bass clef, but it was hidden by the bright red jacket she wore. She fiddled with its collar for a moment, before sighing and stopping at the corner. Her head pivoted as she gazed around once more, an eyebrow raised.

Her bottle green eyes shone as she suddenly caught the sight of her apparent tenant, quietly sipping at a cup of tea. She blinked at the white, black and pink mare, finding her less intimidating in person than she expected, before eagerly trotting over and unceremoniously plopping herself down in a seat opposite.

The Adept

PostSubject: Re: A Synfully Razzling Time (Private/Syn)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:14 pm

Ivy gave a happy sigh as she set her tea down on the table but raised her brows when she felt an unceremonious plop on the chair across from her. Opening her eyes and giving a warm smile through her black lips, "Hey there Razz, it's good to finally meet you. I hope your clothing was worthy for your eyes and your fans?" She flickered her ear to the side and adjusted her fishnet dress with a black one piece around her body. Never letting her neon pink eyes wander off Razz's form with an almost predatory like gaze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syntavant

PostSubject: Re: A Synfully Razzling Time (Private/Syn)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:59 pm

"Oh, you mean this old thing?" She said, gesturing to the jacket she wore. "Yeah, I'd say it's pretty worthy. My dad gave it to me a while back. It's been through a lot, but it still looks nice..." She trailed off, giggling nervously. A light blush tinted her cheeks as she felt Ivy oogling her with those piercing pink eyes of hers.

"But, I digress." She continued, smiling politely. "Although, I do have to say that your dress is very pretty, too. Can I ask where you got it from?"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Synfully Razzling Time (Private/Syn)   

Back to top Go down

A Synfully Razzling Time (Private/Syn)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1