A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

After the End?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Indicus

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:37 am

Zen wrote:
((OOG: Alright, so I'm going to make this little point so the others don't get left behind, let's not be posting more than 3 times between my updates. Also, the tracking spell reveals nothing on the red pony's direction, and while the explosions may be generally heading east, the last sight of the red pony had her going west, towards the crystal castle))

OOC: fixed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:10 am

Felicity quickly runs out of the area of the explosion, passing on bits and pieces as she shoves her way through the panicking crowd. Mainly, primer courses on what to do in a disaster, which would hopefully make these fools act sensible.
giving up on the endeavor, her horn lights up and teleports her to the nearest non-exploding alley.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:33 pm

As the bombing of the city continued, the guards were doing their best to try and respond to the situation. A majority of the explosions seemed to be happening on the roofs of buildings and some guards were responding by activating magic shields to form umbrellas of protection from the raining debris. Others were using weapons or attacks to destroy falling wreckage, and the few that managed to find the strange explosives before they'd had a chance to detonate were trying to contain it within a shield to trap the blast into a confined area to minimize it's damage. Their effectiveness was as impressive as their response time, something Indicus could take a measure of pride in as his fellow guard members continued their work.

Even with the heading, Nightingale wouldn't be able to see the red pony among all the other ponies that were panicking.

Felicity's teleport would prove fruitful for a little while, until another explosion happened overhead and suddenly a chunk of building was falling towards her.

Dusk and Sonatine would have a little trouble pursuing the Count, but it wouldn't be impossible, especially with Dusk's size allowing him to push through the crowd and Sonatine following in the wake.

As the chaos continued though, a dark mist started up along the ground, seeming to just seep out of any and every dark corner it could. Mostly, this was going unnoticed with everything else that was going on, but it was still there and slowly building.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:08 pm

Felicity quickly runs out of the alley, then teleports up to one of the intact rooftops. She looks around, spotting the dark mist. 'Hmmm.... I don't want to be here when that does whatever its going to do..' Having thought that, she begins running in the direction of the outer city, teleporting and jumping as needed. 'I wonder if this will be it for The Crystal Empire..... They do get attacked so often.'

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:31 pm

"Well you can do what ever the heck you want. Heck even let the the ruler get killed... again."
Yes gale went their. "Well try not to go all Celestia on me, you have a tyrant to protect." Gale ran off before indicus could get really pissed. 
Disappearing in the shadows and speeding along the way. To the explosion areas and panic. Reappearing and sniffing for blood.
Trying to hide in a panic, too bad there hun. demons have a different blood scent. got ya.
Staying with the red demon blood scent, weave in and out of the panic going for a tackle of the demon.
(( If you didn't notice gale not a fan of the new government, especially king somba or smart alic guards.))

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:59 am

Dusk noticed the dark mist that was beginning to rise, his instincts due to years spent fighting the dark powers drawing his attention to it. What to do about it, however, was the problem. He figured the explosions were linked to this, but dealing with it would be impossible without finding the source. For the sake of the lives of ponies, he cast his curiosity away and ran into a nearby alleyway to start searching for whatever was causing this.

As Sonatine made her way through the crowd of ponies, she missed Dusk going down a different way. When she noticed he was gone, she thought he decided to go a different way to avoid the panicking crowds. So, she pressed onward and followed the Count.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indicus

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:10 am

Indicus walked his own way letting the Monster Hunter chase the demon. But he thought about what she said and thought about why he joined King Somba and Nightmare Moon's guard. The answer came out the same he did it because he felt he could still try to help others and most of the time when he was not guarding the King and Queen, or  taking down rebels he did help the civilians. He just wanted to make the best of the hell in front of him it was what she would have wanted. Indicus paused for a moment letting the memories pass before just continuing his normal patrol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:39 am

Even with the guard's work, the city was still very much under siege and as such, a lot of the guard was still hard at work, most were ignoring the dark mist that was growing and forming. The mist began to form up around a spot in the middle of the street, just outside of the alleyway that Dusk had ducked down and near where Sonatine and Indicus were. It slowly began to swirl up into a short column before suddenly exploding outwards around a new figure, one in some very ornately designed steel plate and a long red cape bearing a prominent symbol. The solid black stallion lifted his head and looked out to the panicking citizens with glowing green and red eyes before his red curved horn began to glow. Immediately afterwards several of the buildings, which were primarily made of crystal, began to glow as either their damages repaired themselves or about to explode orbs were encased in crystal to where their detonation did little to nothing. Several of the other guards around started to bow to their king.

If Sonatine hadn't bothered to look back, she would still be able to follow the count, and a little bit easier now that there wasn't a ton of explosions all around her.

As for Nightingale, she was rapidly closing in on the crystal keep itself, though not really getting any closer to the red pony. Even as she drew upon the castle, she could see the rope dangling from the wall where she would have entered, as well as the open window the red pony would have likely crept through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:56 am

crystal keep? Hmm
Gale vanished in the building shadow and shadow climbed her way into the building.
Inside the keep she got herself to a vantage point and looked downwards for the red pony.
I have night vision and scent blood girl, you not getting away from me that easy.

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:14 am

Dusk had certainly turned back to see where the mist went. However, upon seeing it was King Sombra, he couldn't help but scowl, even though he was helping. There was no way he would ever bow before him. He'd slay him if he actually thought he could do it and live. As that was not the case, and probably never would be, he decided to just watch and see if the Evil Slave King knew anything about what was going on.

Sonatine did look back and see King Sombra, which made her quicken her pace to follow the Count by a lot. She did not want to get involved with any of the current royalty, as she heard a rumor from her homeland that they liked to enslave sirens for their own entertainment. Though it was just a rumor, she didn't want to take any chances. So, she kept following the Count and hoped the King wouldn't pay any attention to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indicus

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:20 am

Indicus respectfully bowed when King Sombra appeared, he was quite surprised to see the King outside of the castle walls and repairing damage done to the area. Indicus always thought of the King as someone content to sit inside the castle walls and rule there while Queen Nightmare Moon would occasionally leave to deal with the problem that was difficult for the guards to handle. But what did the Kings intentions matter to a guard like him, he just kept the peace for the most part with the occasional routing of rebel's in between.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:50 am

Gale would feel a brief pressure as she entered the keep, but it disappeared once she was inside. As for tracking the red pony, it wouldn't prove hard at all as there was a clear as day trial leading deeper into the keep. Following it would eventually reveal how it led to a large vault like door with a very distinctly cut out section in the shape of a red pony. Laying on the ground next to it was what looked like a common can opener.

Sombra nodded to the guards who had gathered around him, including Indicus before he cleared his throat in preparation to speak. "Now that the threat is handled for the most part, would any of you mind explaining why or who... WANTED TO BLOW UP MY CITY!" The king bellowed out with enough force that even Dusk would be able to feel it from where he stood outside of the circling guards.

As the Count continued to chase after Twist, and Sonatine continued to chase after him, the continued down streets and across neighborhoods. Away from the conflict and past countless others the trio went until they started to exit the town entirely, continuing to go almost due south.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:18 am

Red going deeper in the keep. I can't risk her getting out again. I going to re grate this so much.
Gale return to the window still and yelled. "THE RED HORN BOMBER IS IN THE KEEP, SEND BACKUP!"
With gale's desperation move in play. Gale went for the demon her self. Going threw the vault door cut out. "Look red I Want the full story. You must of heard my yell. We both be surrounded and more then likely it wouldn't turn out well for ether of us. You don't want Luna or sombra to get there hold on you. Just come clean and we could figure something out. This is not the way to get back at the tyrant. " Gale continue to walk in the vault keeping her guard and senses up.

Indicus

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:41 am

The force from King Sombra's shout almost sent Indicus off his hooves. With the question hanging in the air he steped forward, "A red pony mare is responsible for the destruction, the last I saw of the bomber if you will, was that she was being chased by a monster hunter." Indicus finished with his piece bowed and stepped back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:25 pm

Well, for an evil king, he certainly wants to keep order. Certainly better than being a king of slaves. Maybe Luna got some sense into him, Nightmare Moon or not, Dusk thought as he recovered from the force of the shout. He had to admit that the end result of the war was not as bad as he, and the others who survived, thought it would be. However, it wouldn't stop him from denouncing them, albeit silently at this time. Last he heard, those who were still resisting had become nothing more than the terrorists he once fought to eliminate, and he would not identify himself with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:00 pm

Gale wouldn't have to look hard to find the red pony, as she was casually walking among dozens of display cases without seeming to even notice Gale, each of the cases seemed to contain something. The contents however varied quite widely, from one holding what looked like a thermos while another held something that looked like a weird primarily red and black school uniform, and yet another contained what appeared to be an ordinary seed. None of these though might have been the more interesting as the voices that responded to Gale's call.

"You probably shouldn't be in there either miss, mom'll get really mad and she's already really scary," called a young colt's voice. It's owner was almost the spitting image of Sombra with his black curved horn, grey coat, and green and red eyes, though his mane seemed to have been inherited by his mother as it drifted back in ethereal wind.

"Brother, why does thy bother warning this intruder, she is trespassing and we might get in trouble if mom catches us near the vault as well," said a filly's voice. It's owner was a slightly smaller filly with a solid black coat, no visible horn among the dark blue mane.

---------
Indicus had certainly gained the King's attention as that piercing gaze settled on him solidly. The glow increased in intensity as crystal erupted around him until it encased each hoof and a majority of his body. Then the crystals pulled Indicus closer to Sombra until the two were barely a foot away from each other. "Elaborate on your descriptions," he commanded with barely restrained malice.

While Indicus might have his undivided attention on Sombra (if he knew what was good for him), Dusk would have a clear view of the other guards taking the moment to back away and pretend to be working again, and they weren't the only ones. While the citizens had for a moment seemed truly grateful for their spared city and lives, the fear that flew onto their faces when Sombra yelled was far more natural seeming and a great many of them rather quickly took to evacuating the area to try and return to a more normal setting.

------------
Without even a moments hesitation, Twist continued flying south, right on out of the major city and showing no signs of even slowing down as she approached the end of the city limits entirely. The Count seemed equally determined as he gave chase to the younger pony, his calls echoing upon the winds as he gave further chase. That all however ended when Twist finally got out of the city limits, and the minute she did, she held up something that would be impossible for Sonatine to accurately see, and vanished into thin air.

"TWIST, NO" the Count cried out as he reached the spot she'd been flying in just seconds after she'd disappeared. He hovered there for a moment before slowly falling to the ground. He landed in a snow drift, since now that they were outside of the heart of the city and snow was allowed to stay out this far, which served to cushion his rough landing, but he didn't stir from the spot where he sat, head down and form shaking lightly every so often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:33 pm

Gale's ears perk when she her the foals voices. Ah crad she has kids, why must i acctury care about other.
Gale began to get close to the red mare but still leaving an gap between them"Red you can ignored me all you want but, you can't ignored the fact of what you did is wrong. Sick and wrong, You going to have pay for that. *sighs* I'm going to regret this. "I'm willing to make you an offer. I know a place far away from here. An small village run by the supernaturals. I can get you and you family their you be free from sombra and luna and your family could live their freely. In exchange You can never show your face in town again, and you must swear you wouldn't cause any destruction while you their. I'll tell the guards you been dealt with. I'm only looking for the best for every pony. Please I don't want any more blood shed." 
(( Indicus if you need a reference of what Gale looks likes <= JUST LOOK AT THE PROFILE PIC ))

Indicus

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:22 pm

"The bomber had a red mane tail and coat and I believe she was a unicorn while the monster hunter had a brown coat a black and dark purple mane and tail along with red serpentine eyes with no horn or wings. I did not see the cutie-mark." Indicus stood his ground not letting the hints of malice get to him while looking at King Sombra in the eye. In reality King Sombra acted like one of his drill instructors when he started his military career in the Thalemn military.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:32 am

Ah, there's the side of him that I know and hate, Dusk thought as Sombra dragged Indicus closer to him. Indicus seemed to be taking it well though. Of course, what to do now cropped up in his mind. He wasn't certain if Sombra ever got a good look at his face during the war, and hoped he didn't. The last thing he needed was to be recognized by King Sombra himself. However, he decided to stay put. He thought he could offer his services to the guard once Sombra had left.

--

Sonatine followed the Count all the way into the snow. She was tired and cold, but pressed on even until she reached the Count. She first wondered where Anvil had gone to, and hoped he was helping somepony else. She was panting from the prior exertion and shivering from the cold, so she thought she should make this quick. "Um, excuse me. Are you going to be alright?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:07 am

At the sound of Sonatine's voice, a snow drift to the duo's left rumbled, before collapsing downwards as a cloaked pony emerged, each of their footsteps slow and deliberate, the snow melting beneath their tread. They approached the Count and Sonatine, pulling back her hood to reveal a mare's face, an ethereal mane flowing over her shoulders and around her horn before it faded, becoming a tangled mess of dark green, a shade lighter than her coat.

She stopped as she stared at the pair in apparent confusion, very slowly raising an eyebrow before she opened her mouth and continued to stare. "It's... so... cold..." the strange mare mumbled. "Who... are you?" she asked as she started to warm up, before looking at the Count. "And you as well... who are you both?" she asked, a tad disoriented as she looked around, just sas slowly as everything else she did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:08 pm

The red pony, who actually upon a closer inspection couldn't be too much older than the colt, continued to completely ignore Gale as she wandered past more of the displays. It was obvious she was looking for something specific, and it'd probably only be a short while before it was found. That is if it wasn't for the floor suddenly turning red and rumbling as a large stone alicorn strode from where it had originally stood. It looked about the room, but didn't see the red pony who'd taken the brief moment of ground shaking to disappear from sight, so it's gaze fell on Gale. It began striding towards her, it's entire form aglow with magic. The statue's first attack being a powerful stomp of one of it's hooves in an attempt to crush Gale.
-------------------

Sombra continued that hard stare for a little while after Indicus finished the descriptions and then finally released him from the grasp of crystals. "Alright, I want them found, captured, and restrained. Captain!" Sombra suddenly barked to gain the attention of the closest guard captain. "Re-deploy your guard, I want at least half of them conducting a search for this bomber, the hunter, and anyone that might be an associate of either. Use any degree of force deemed necessary in their apprehension," Sombra ordered before turning about and beginning to head back towards the crystal keep. "The moment you fi-" but at that point the king's speech stopped as his eyes widened and he looked back towards the keep with a slightly panicked but ultimately furious expression.

"Captain, belay that order, gather your guards and follow me, it appears our bomber and quite likely the hunter have found themselves in the keep," Sombra said as he began to take off at a gallop towards the keep, the captain barely managing to bark out a repeat command of the order to follow before giving chase himself. Several of the guards also followed along, as Indicus would be expected to as well.
--------------------------------

The count remained where he was, not stirring to either Sonatine's or the new arrival's inquiry. The look of defeat and misery that practically radiated out from him was almost palpable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:50 pm

"Look I just want to help... what the buck is that?" Gale attention switch from the red pony to the giant.
As the hoof aim for gale. Gale vanished in the shadows and reappeared a few feet away from the giant. Still feeling the shock wave of the stomp. "The hell is that thing." Gale could help but yell. 
Crap, I need something useful, that thing could wipe out the town. Gale began to sneak from display to display, just for anything to help her and try to stay out of sight of the giant.
(( a giant and wanted by the guards plus sombra. This is not Gale's day.))

Indicus

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

Indicus followed the orders and ran with the other guards without saying a word just hoping that the chase would be over and done with so he could go home at some point that evening. The run was filled with the clanking of armor and breaths of his fellow soldiers besides that there was not even a sound. The odd feeling that something big was happening made itself known.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:58 am

Dusk wasn't sure whether he should curse his luck or the bomber's. King Sombra would definitely not be merciful towards the bomber. Also, there was no way he'd go to the castle to help. He was almost certain Nightmare Moon would recognize him. With that, he thought finding Sonatine might be the best thing to do. Once the King and the guards were gone, he went off in the direction he recalled seeing the Count run in.

--

The sudden appearance of this pony was... well, sudden. She had no idea how long this pony had been in the snow, yet she seemed mostly alright. "I'm Sonatine. Um, how long were you under all that snow?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:30 am

The mare considered Sonatine's question for roughly five minutes before she answered, the wind ruffling through her mane not phasing her at all. "I would say... about... eleven hours..." she mumbled, nose twitching before she took another step towards the Count. "You. What is it that you are called?" She asked, cocking her head and raising an eyebrow as she waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   

Back to top Go down

After the End?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: