A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

After the End?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:49 pm

"I can do that. Just let me know if there's anything in particular you want to eat," Dusk said. He hoped the color change wouldn't take too long. He wanted to leave in the morning and he wasn't too sure how well Artemia would do if she stayed up all night. He could handle a night without sleep if he was careful. Fighting while sleep deprived was always a bad idea.

Dusk then went to get something made up for Artemia, specifically starting with raw fruits and vegetables that wouldn't last while he was away from home. He did wait for a bit to actually begin, as he thought Artemia might have a request.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indicus

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:51 am

jz96 wrote:
Gale broke the act. and sigh. "What the hell man? Fine, here *tosses spare scarf at indicus* If we going there we might as well look fabulous." Gale said in an annoyed manner. as she dragged her hooves to the mini fridge. She open it up and pulled out about a dozen vials of red stuff. And place them in a separate pouch. Before placing the pouch into her saddle bag. Finishing with walking over to her sword and sliding the sheath, onto her back and over her bags. 
"Medicine, check. weapons, check. food and water, I think you grabbed. And since I'm out of any more ideas of trying to get myself out of this (besides kill you and skip town.) I guess we might as well start heading to The big red bastard." Gale said.

Indicus nodded, "Yea lets go since we're ready we can take a few stops before getting to him and lengthen the trip a bit or try to get there quickly and get back as long as it is done the Queen will not care. I'll let you make that choice."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:14 pm

Gale still seemed annoyed about the whole thing. "Whatever. I rather not die so fast, so whatever we could do to stall for time I'm all up for. But let just get out of here The nightmare might want to go round two with me." Gale said As she began to leave her apartment. After indicus leave the apartment. Gale would lock up the apartment with about five different locks. As they began their journey.

Zen

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Fri May 06, 2016 11:17 pm

Dusk's apartment:
More time passed and still not a word from Brutus, but upon the call out to him, the earthen dog would near instantly appear before Artemia no worse for wear.

Setting out into the wilds:
With nothing stopping them, Gale and Indicus would be free to press onward out of the city, and to the future nightmares that awaited them.

And so the Midnight's sun sets and the true night begins. The northern world basks in it's absolute darkness of night that the queen has set into motion. Time passes for our 4, but what horrors await them in the realm of the god-king and his twisted evil mind.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright everyone, sorry to say but this is where this game ends. You can make one final parting post but it's not needed. Now before anyone get's worried or upset, let me reassure you that there will most definitely be a followup game that each and everyone of you are free to sign up for. A second reassurance is that now I'm not working of a ton of school projects all the time, I should be able to get posts and updates out a little fast. So keep your eyes open for the next installment of After the End?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   

Back to top Go down

After the End?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: