A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

After the End?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:55 am

"Alright then. It's not too far from here. Just follow me," Dusk said. He then led the way towards the market district where his shop was. At this hour there wouldn't be a lot of ponies as almost every store was closed for the night.

When they arrived, the outside of the shop/home did not look like the kind of place for a blacksmith. It looked like it would be more of a clothing store. The sign read "Hammers of Twilight," and Dusk remembered how he almost got into big trouble for using that name. Inside, it definitely looked like Dusk had altered things over time. It looked like a place where a blacksmith would sell weapons, armor, and other steel tools. The crystal that made up the home was violet, a few shades lighter than Dusk's coat.

"The living area is upstairs," he quickly said before heading upstairs. Upstairs was a rather comfy living room with cushions and chairs for sitting in, almost like guests weren't that uncommon for Dusk. Those all circled around the fireplace. Dusk soon had a fire going in it with a quick fire spell. Straight across from the stairs was the kitchen. It was clearly meant for one or two ponies to be in at a time. To the left of that were two closed doors. "Feel free to look around and help yourself to any food you find. Just please don't enter my room," Dusk said, pointing to the far left door.

Sonatine decided to see if there was anything good to eat in the kitchen, since Dusk had so kindly offered.

Dusk sat himself on one of the cushions right in front of the fireplace, and slightly motioned for Lumos to join him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indicus

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:39 am

Indicus looked back and saw the the King and Queens children and also a piece of paper that was sitting near them as well. Indicus picked up the paper and put it in a pouch on his waist before returning his attention to the children. Softening his tone of voice he spoke, "Your Mom and Dad are currently busy but I believe we can bug the kitchen staff for some Ice Cream and Cake how dose that sound?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:47 am

Felicity had not been idle. While those other fools had been doing boring mortal things, she had... Well, technically it was a thing mortals did, she was doing it like the badass immortal she was. More to the point, she was putting the finishing touches on her Crystal Wolf army. A tap on the shoulder of each one was more than sufficient for this. After that, it had been a simple matter to supervise them making themselves armor and weapons, and letting them go. She had one of them make her a pick axe too. But really, a tap was all she needed to do. military tactics, efficient command chain of command managing, a map of the crystal empire, a map to the crystal empire, close combat skills (rudimentary, of course, they would practice on the way), and how to make weapons and armor form the surrounding countryside.

While they went about building siege engines, she ambled off at a right angle to the path they would take to the empire. She wanted to be able to see what was going on, but without being there.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:26 pm

Lumos looked up at the building as they approached, studying the name of the store. "Twilight. The purple one. She visited my forest sometimes," she murmured as memories surfaced, though they were quickly surpressed again, having neither time nor patience to deal with such things.

The moment she stepped inside, she reached out, finding tiny, otherwise invisible faults in the structure, ones that would not pose any immediate threat though could offer harm many years later, and sealing them. She followed him up the stairs, the crystal humming gently at her touch before eventually going silent.

Once the fire was crackling, she dropped onto the offered spot, pulling off her ragged coat with a sigh, muscles like steel cord rippling beneath her skin. She was toned, that much was clear, and the rags that she considered clothes did little to hide her form. "So... why did you offer me a place of rest?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:58 pm

"Well, for one, it's the right thing to do. I like helping ponies whenever I can. And, the main reason-" Dusk then paused to see what Sonatine was doing. She was still going through the kitchen. He continued in a hushed tone to ensure Sonatine wouldn't hear. "-you're a Princess, right? I assume on Celestia's side too?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:25 pm

Lumos stared into the fire, watching the flames crackle and spit gently, before looking at Dusk with a cocked head. "A princess? No. I was born and outcast by mmu parents for my... deformity. At least, that's what I can assume. However... I do want Celestia back. I hope you do not plan to turn against me," she said as she relaxed slightly, her movement slowly losing their sluggishness as she warmed up. "I have a plan of course, to save this planet... but it will take time and effort..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:59 pm

"That's good enough for me," Dusk said. He then checked to see if Sonatine was still busy. Sonatine appeared to have left the room, and the light coming from under one of the doors said she was in a bathroom. "Anvil Pyre's not my real name. My real name is Dusk Hammer, Sergeant Dusk Hammer of Celestia's Royal Guard. I've been hoping for the day when I could help get things back to the way they were. At the very least, you have an ally you can call on."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:06 pm

Gale wouldn't have time for much more past that sentence, as 4 more magic crossbows were practically waiting for her when she emerged from the darkness. All were aimed right at her, and the only warning she received was the final priming click before they fired. Gale however by comparison would be getting off easily compared to red, who had a baker's dozen of the things firing barrage after barrage at her. The first bundle was just dodged, the second clinked off a frying pan, and the third got caught in a large bubble of bubblegum. She however retaliated by pulling out a slingshot and firing a bright red bird at Nightmare Moon, who promptly shot it as well.

Sombra simply continued standing by for the moment, knowing better than to step too close to his wife's path of vengeance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

"But I can stop this, I just have to talk to Eve," the young colt who Indicus would be able to remember was named Nights.

"Brother, thyself must agree with the good guard, tis not the place for us, lest you wish mother's wrath," the daughter aptly named Mini Moon, said quickly.

"No, I owe her from before," Nights replied trying to inch his way into the room, around and past Indicus.

"Good sir guard, thine apologies for thine bother's insistence, but thine would warn thee, thou shouldn't take anything ever from thine mother's and thou's queen's private vault," she said with a gesture to the rolled up paper.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonatine, Dusk, and Lumos wouldn't face any troubles for the moment going to Dusk's house, and despite how close it might have been to the city's edge, they wouldn't yet notice the signs of the coming invasion.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Felicity herself wouldn't seem to have any troubles as of yet, her fabricated forces allowed to make their weapons of war and prepare for the oncoming battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:20 am

"Well, since you shared a truth with me... my name... my name is not Lumos. Tis a fabrication I created. My name is Artemia, and I once guarded the Everfree Forest," the alicorn sighed and bathed in the heat of the fire for a moment. "I don't suppose you possess the knowledge to hide energy from outside observers?" She asked hopefully, looking at him again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:51 am

"I'm afraid not. I may be a unicorn, but I'm no sorcerer. Hopefully that won't be an issue." After a bit of a pause, Dusk then said, "I have to wonder what your plans are, both for..." Dusk cut himself off when the bathroom door opened and Sonatine came out.

"Wow, you really keep this place clean," she said as she joined them by the fireplace. "So, what'cha talking about?"

Dusk looked at Lumos for a bit, then turned back to look at Sonatine. It was clear he wasn't sure what to say without revealing the secrets that had been shared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:33 am

"It shouldn't be, if we can find one who can..." Artemia glanced at Sonatine and smiled. "We were discussing the Count, and Anvil here was telling me that we need to get me some new clothes... apparently what I wear is considered rags... and I need some new ones."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:39 am

Lucky gale had heighten hearing allowed her to hear the crossbow click. giving her enough time to dodge by leaping backwards behind an other display away from Red. Gale just wanted this red demon to die already. 
Gale pointed her glowing hoof at Red but did do any spells not yet at least. Oddly  her hoof change from an violet glow to an black glow.

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:10 pm

Dusk simply nodded at that. Clearly Artemia was more used to being in hiding than him.

"Oh," Sonatine began, "I should have some things at my place that would fit her, I think. Not sure how well they'd hide the wings. Most of them are fancy though. I have a large collection for gigs that I do. And don't worry about paying me back, I'm not exactly short on bits."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indicus

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:12 pm

Indicus bared Night's passage easily with a magical shield as he listened to Mini Moon's warning. "Do not worry Ma'am, I have no reason nor desire to break into the Queen's vault nor am I quite yet that suicidal. Honestly I have a decent bit of respect for your mother after fighting at her side a few times. Then again your mother is technically the reason my race's existence is possible for all intents and purposes she created the Threshal race."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:48 pm

That focus on the red pony would prove to be something of a hindrance when a bolt pierced Gale's raised hoof, pinning it to a nearby display case. There'd been no sound to this one, and if/when Gale looked over, she could see that it was because the magically created crossbow that shot it was almost at the other end of the room, far enough that the noise didn't reach her ears. The bolt itself however might be even more interesting as while it was most certainly going through the limb, into the display case, and hurting like a crossbow bolt had just given her a new piercing, there was no blood. In fact, the bolt was even somewhat transparent, and Gale would be able to see the unbroken skin and even un-parted fur where the bolt was. Never-the-less, the bolt was there and it was certainly pinning Gale's hoof to the display.

The red pony that'd been her target though wasn't faring much better in the next moment, as after her latest dodge, Nightmare Moon reached up a hoof to a nearby column. A small flat panel instantly lit up with displays, options, and words on it, one of which Nightmare was already pressing. Below the red pony 5 red lines appeared in the shape of a star, and using 5 empty cases as the end points. Red energy crackled violently around the red pony and for the first time, expression shifted to panic, fear, and pain.

Something strange indeed was happening to the red pony, the most notable of which was that the red color was leaving her coat. Like a sickly ink drawn up in thin rivulets where it amassed in the open air above, the red coloring left the young looking pony, and then at a few additional button presses from the queen, the mass was drawn into the empty display cases. In the substances wake, the formerly red pony (Eve) now could be seen for what she really was, and that was a young looking light purple pony (not quite a foal, but still certainly a child) with a darker purple mane and (now more normal looking) tail, both of which featured a white stripe. The curved black horns on the sides of her head fell to the ground, obviously not an actual part of her as that part of her head was covered  in a circular wrap of bandages that had a slight distention where the horn should have been, showing that it must have actually be cut off. There were also bandages around her middle, with distentions on the back where normally wings would have been sprouting if they'd not suffered the same fate as her horn. Eve herself was now trembling, looking to be on the bare edges of consciousness as she weakly called out, "ma". Her still red eyes shut tight.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night's continued to struggle against the magical barrier Indicus had erected. Even yelling out "Eve" when she'd become trapped by whatever it was that his mother had done to her. As the 'red' was pulled out of the pony, Night's struggles had temporarily slacked, but immediately afterwards, his struggles suddenly increased in their severity. Possibly even to Indicus's surprise, the shield started to crack under the unending assault of his tiny hoof beats.

Mini however seemed satisfied or uncaring with Indicus's response and she turned to watch her brother some more.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Possibly interrupting Dusk, Sonatine, and Artemia would be the sudden sounds a new crashing explosion, erupting somewhere close to Dusk's house. Inspection of the event would lead them to witnessing several citizens running towards the center of the city, heavily armed guards moving towards the outer edge of the city, and the occasional large mass of ice flying through the air before crashing down somewhere in the city. There were many screams about an invasion, and talk of getting to the armory to prepare for battle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out a short ways from the city, Felicity's forces began their assault with a preemptive barrage from their siege equipment. But when the front lines went to go charging up to the city limits, they were immediately met with the guard that was still mobilized from the bombings earlier. The fighting was fierce, but the guard seemed to be holding off the invasion for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:08 am

Felicity sighed. The dogs were not doing well. That was to be expected. She had realized this quite early on. It was terribly disappointing, but that was the way of things. She was, quite frankly, bored. Ever since she had been cut off from די אַפּאָקריפאַ, she had all these neat new things like emotions and boredom and growth. But enough of that. She needed to give her dogs an edge, one that couldn't be traced back to her. "וועט אַרבעט !א שאָגגאָטה ! אַז"
She lights her horn, harsh arcane fire flaring and melting intricate ruins into the stonework around her. This would take a bit, but it would be worth it to spawn a שאָגגאָטה in the middle of the city.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:21 am

"Shad- GAH!" Gale huffed as the cross bow bolt pinned her to the display.
"It wasn't the first time she was shot and it probably wouldn't be the last.
Gale would normally go to pull the bolt out of her arm, but this was the first time in 25 years she did this. Became completely frozen in terror and fear. 
She did not want to watch but her fear prevent gale from turning her head away from what ever happening to red. the color of her coat ripped from her. the face of pain. Gale did not know what it was that was happening to her but gale did not want any part of it.
But what might of scared her the most was the end result. 
In a scared weak voice "you... you can't be... No but the look.it it..." Gale again shivered in terror before finishing the sentence.
Princess twilight?

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:26 am

"That would be appreci-" Artemia paused as her ear twitched, before she rose to her full height, spinning on a heel and moving towards the door as the explosions began. "Brutus," she whispered, a large dog seemingly made of crystals, with a pair of sapphires for eyes, rose out of Dusk's floor. He barked, before melting back into the crystal floor and she glanced at the pair behind her. "It seems a force has begun to attack the city... are you going to assist me in its defence?" she asked, before walking out of the building without waiting for a response.

Striding through the panicked crowds with a slow and deliberate step, Artemia watched as the two armies clashed, the crystal hound appearing at her side again. If a guard tried to stop her, they would be ignored as she approached the frontlines.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:24 pm

"If you knew me enough, you'd already know my answer," Dusk said. Certainly the Crystal Wolf was surprising, but it appeared to be Artemia's anyway. Before he headed downstairs, he turned to Sonatine and said, "If you decide to stay here, let passing guards know they can use any weapons and armor they find in the shop. I'm going out."

"But... you could be..."

"I am aware that I could die. If I do, then I died the way I wanted to. Fighting," Dusk said. After that he immediately headed downstairs before Sonatine could say anything else. He quickly donned a suit of armor from his store and grabbed a tower shield, halberd and a sword. Only then did he follow Artemia out to join the fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indicus

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:41 am

Indicus could not keep the barrier up long while the colt beat on it, so he let it disapate not wanting to suffer backlash and just hoped the queen would not get too pissed about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:40 am

As Eve continued to lay prone on the floor occasionally quivering but otherwise not moving, Nightmare Moon turned about and called out to Indicus "take this thing to the dunge-." Nightmare paused as a blur passed by here towards Eve, and as she looked over her shoulder with a scowl, she along with everyone else could see Nights standing next to Eve with a very determined expression on his face. "What do you think you're doing?"

"You're not going to hurt her anymore," Nights replied almost as sternly while looking up to his mother's face.

Nightmare Moon didn't say anything, but she did walk back over to him until the Queen of darkness was standing directly over her son, glaring down at him with an intensity that could have melted a glacier. "Move, to your room, now," she said but when Nights started to shake his head no, he didn't get to finish the action before Nightmare's hoof slammed into the side of his face, nearly sending the young colt to the floor. Then came the second blow in the form of an uppercut that lifted the youth into the air that was quickly followed by another kick that knocked Nights to the side. Even with him no longer directly between Nightmare Moon and Eve the rain of blows didn't stop, each one resounding out loudly in the chamber.

Mini looked utterly horrified at the sight, quivering violently with every landed blow as a hoof covered her mouth to keep the screams inside. Meanwhile Sombra lowered his head and broke eye sight from his queen's wrath. A short while later though, the brutality stopped when a blow finally knocked Nights clean off his hooves and onto the ground. Yet the colt still stood up, obviously in pain but still returning the glare his mother was giving him, and then some. A darkness began to form around the colt's horn, slowly surrounding him while almost demonic looking crystal wings grew over his own petite ones. More crystals grew out of this darkness, gradually shifting the once sweet looking colt into a far more monstrous looking being. It let out some kind of noise, and then Nightmare Moon let out a similar noise before she turned around and began walking away. "And if I catch her in here again, I will add her corpse to this collection."

Night's didn't reply other than walking out of the room, with his sister following shortly afterwards. When the children were gone, Nightmare turned her attention towards Indicus and Nightingale. "You there, demon hunter, if you don't want to end up as a new rug for the lounge then you'll do this little errand for me. I want to know why Tirek sent his little bitch here, so you're going to go and ask him. You there, guard,"

"Indicus my queen," Sombra added.

"Whatever, you'll be going with her to make sure she actually does it. Now get out of my damn vault, get your things, get going," Nightmare Moon commanded.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the edge of town, the fighting was indeed not going well for the ice wolves, as more of the guard showed up by the second along with the armed and armored citizens. The invasion wasn't going to last long at this rate for while the guards alone were more than a match for the wolves in terms of ability and numbers, the massive influx of dangerous and apparently at least slightly trained citizens was boosting the city defense's numbers immensely.

Both Artemia and Dusk might even be at a slight lack of opponents, at least if they were searching for ones that weren't currently engaged in combat with at least one other guard. The siege weaponry however was still untouched by the slowly extending defense forces. In fact, one such ice boulder was currently flying right towards the disguised alicorn and blacksmith.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indicus

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:49 am

Indicus watched with a blank expression not letting any reaction to be known to the queen. He had heard of the Queen's temper but never actually had ever witnessed it himself. When the Queen gave him the orders to go into Tirik's lands with the demon hunter and find out why Eve was sent. Indicus nodded "Yes my Queen."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:07 am

Her preparation complete, Felicity lets out a cackle of glee as a shoggoth appears in the city center.
She immediately skulks off, wondering if this 'cackling' would become a theme. A spell wraps around her, masking her tracks to any who might attempt to trace her.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:57 am

Artemia strode into the battle with a confident grace, each movement clearly slow but full of purpose as she moved. She watched the ice boulder arc towards her and her companion, her arm lifting slowly into air.

As if to contrast her slow movements, a spear of stone erupted from the ground rising up to impale or shatter the ice into non-lethal shards, the rod of earth towering over the battlefield almost as a sign of her power. Beneath the shadow of the new rock formation Artemia continued in, her innate magic healing the wounds of the injured guards, not even sparing the crystal wolves a glance as she moved ever onwards.

If one of them tried to strike her down with a sword, they would find their blows bounce off of her flesh without leaving a mark, whilst those with blunt weapons would find themselves attacked by a large crystal wolf that erupted from the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:35 pm

Kid what are you do-
Before gale could finish the thought Nightmare moon started to beat the kid.
even though gale kind of doesn't have one, she could feel her heart break.
Gale turn away from the beating not wanting to even give nightmare moon the satisfaction of making her cry.
If i was only stronger i could of help that boy, could of help everyone during the take over.
Gale didn't even gave any sign of listen to Nightmare. when the arrow disappeared gale stood up and Disappeared in the shadows only to reappear near indicus. Simply tapping him on the shoulder with her tail. Before walking out of the vault and grabbing her stuff. Gale kept her eyes closed and left the vault with out saying a word. 
Luna I'll make sure you regret that, I'll make sure every one of you FUckers pay for equestria.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the End?   

Back to top Go down

After the End?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: