A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Bug Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:16 am

As the mothmare talked, he smiled happily and chuckled, pulling her just a bit closer, pressing into her softly. But those eyes she gave the wasp made him grin. He spread his legs apart, slowly, as if inviting her there. And he'd unbutton and unzip his shorts while keeping eye contact with her, the stallion slowly pulling the 'tap' out of his shorts. A long, jet-black, throbbing, eighteen inch tap, but a tap nonetheless. "Well, if you're so sure you're allowed to. Go ahead." He said softly, releasing the mothmare and leaning back against the couch, humming as he wondered what she would do.

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:45 pm

Tenebrae cooed as she was pressed into Ippotis's large, warm body. She watched him spread his legs and unzip his shorts, revealing the 'tap' she wanted. She drooled somewhat at its size, and leaned down when he moved back and gave her the go-ahead. She leaned down, gripping Ippotis's shaft and lifting it up to her lips. She wrapped her lips around the tip, gently sucking on it while she stroked the rest, closing her eyes and moving her antennae back.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:16 am

Ippotis purred softly after a chuckle at her reaction to the tap, the stallion's hand gently massaging one of Tene's antennae, fingers gentle, slow, but very, very skilled. He moaned softly from the suckled and the stroking, the pleasure quite quickly drawing out a few drops of honey-flavored pre. "Seems like you know how to milk a tap for it's bounty~" He purred playfully, eyes slowly trailing along her body.

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:57 am

Tenebrae closed her eyes and moaned as Ippotis massaged one of her antennae, opening her mouth a bit more and moving down his long, hard shaft with her soft mouth and her somewhat blunted teeth. Her proboscis-like tongue slurped up the honey-flavored pre, the flavor causing her to moan even louder in a strange form of ecstasy. One of her hands gently caressed Ippotis's balls, her other hand gently holding on to his thigh for support.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:42 pm

Ippotis hummed happily as she took more of his shaft within her mouth, the stallion's hand still massaging an antenna, while his free hand rested on her head, with nothing yet to do, as with a mare suckling at his 'tap', he didn't see much he could do. But then he smiled, and with his free hand, he lifted Tene up, depositing her on the couch beside him without interrupting her mouth's work, where, one hand still at her antennae, she would feel his free hand slowly stroking and massaging between her shoulderblades.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   

Back to top Go down

Bug Life
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2