A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Bug Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Bug Life   Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:52 pm

A single pony, moth-like in appearance and rather short in stature, sat on the couch in a rather roomy apartment. She was braiding her orange mane while reading over a history book. She was studying over a history of the crystal empire, and the fact that the textbook was rather lacking in information and decided to pick up the remote to watch some TV. She flicked it on to see some only okay reality TV show about a bunch of ponies in a house. She sighed, shaking her head. Her new roommate would be here any minute now, and she was starting to get a combination of impatient and nervous, glancing at the door about 10 feet to her left every few minutes.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:12 pm

Knocking at the door would be that roommate the mothmare was waiting for. A tall, muscular stallion with short, dark black fur over his body, his blonde mane cut short. He had large, wasp-like wings at his back, and a huge, thin insectile abdomen where a pony's tail should be, a rather large stinger at the end of it. The stallion wore a tight beige shirt which showed off his muscular body, black cargo pants, and heavy steel-toe boots. At his side was a large suitcase, and on his back was a small backpack. As the mare would answer, the big wasp-like pony would give her a friendly grin and hold out a firm hand. "You're my roommate, then, I suppose?" He would ask calmly, noting the mare's small size quietly, feeling a little self-conscious at the realization he'd be sharing a dorm with such a pretty mare...

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:32 pm

Tenebrae opened the door, and was nearly blown off her feet when she saw the massive...stallion standing before her. The creature or stallion standing right outside her door was nothing she had ever seen before, he was wasp-like in nature and even extended his hand to her. She realized that she was only wearing shorts and a bra, and blushed lightly. She took his hand, shaking it lightly with a surprisingly firm grip. "H..hello...I'm Tenebrae...I didn't know these dorms were co-ed..." She walked back into the dorm, inviting Ippotis in.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:54 pm

Ippotis smiled as he felt the mare's grip, following her in and looking around quietly, surveying the dorm quietly. "Neither did I, and the name's Ippotis. Nice to meet you, Tenebrae." He said happily, grinning widely as he looked for the beds so he could unpack. He didn't seem to look much at the mare, but that was because he was polite and didn't want to stare at her lack of shirt. But soon he turned to her and hummed. "May as well ask if you have any ground-rules to set, I know I don't mind anything besides stealing and drugs." He spoke, his deep voice gentle and soft.

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:41 am

Tenebrae nodded as the massive stallion followed her in. "Pleasure to meet you..." All of a sudden, her nice and roomy dorm felt cramped. Really, really cramped. "Well, er...ground rule number 1 is lights out by 10 PM. As in you need to be in your room with the door closed by then. Rule number 2 is no trespassing in the other's room without permission." She led him down the hallway to the right of the living room/kitchen combo. From there, three doors branched off. "Door at the end is the bathroom and the shower, door to your right is my room and the door to your left..." She opened the door to show off a rather nice looking, if sparse, bedroom. "Is your room."

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:03 pm

Ippotis silently followed her with a warm, kind smile on his face as he went into his room, humming as he set his bags on the bed and smiled. "Thank you, Tenebrae." He said softly, before taking off his boots and stretching slowly, his tight-fitting shirt definitely making it seem like he was showing off those arms and his chest. But after he unpacked his suitcase and put the clothes in the closet, he'd head out to the living room and plop down on the couch with a yawn, a book in his hand that he opened to a seemingly random page and started reading slowly. Though if Tenebrae was there, he'd pause after a bit and look to her, smiling. "So, anything happen around campus lately I should know of? Theft, Sports, Missing ponies, generally unusual or random things?"

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:49 pm

Tenebrae waited outside of his room, before plopping down on the couch and returning to reading her history textbook as she finished her braid. "Goddammit....why does everything interesting happen 1,000 years ago?" She looked over at Ippotis when he sat down next to her, causing the couch to creak slightly. "Well, the Phillydelphia University Firebirds take on the Manehattan University Rams. Other than that....classes start in two days now that the grading period is over...One of the professors might fail you if you're a stallion...and not much else. Should I know some more about you?"

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:36 pm

Ippotis hummed lightly, listening to her, but at her question, he shrugged lightly. "Besides what my race is called, Vespans, by the way, there's not too much to me. I'm big, a pretty good masseuse, I love tea, and I really feel like an absolute giant around you..." He said softly, watching her, as if wondering something. 'Didn't know ponies came in sizes that small.' He then hummed. "Oh, right, my friend will be dropping off my massage bed later. He'll be here at...what time is it?" He paused, looking for a clock.

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:40 pm

Tenebrae glanced over at Ippotis. "Glad you know what you're called. There's zero history with the moth ponies...so yeah." She then tilted her head when he mentioned 'masseuse'. "Masseuse?" She closed her eyes, quietly fantasizing in her head, purring lightly as her covered wings twitched. She snapped out of it the moment he mentioned the massage bed. She glanced into the kitchen, looking at the clock on the wall. "It's 9:04 AM."

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:54 am

"9:04? So I got here with perfect timing." He grinned, then open his book and hum softly, as if double-checking things in it. "Friend should be here in a few minutes, but he's usually early whenever he's given a time to be somewhere. So I should guess..." He trailed off, staring at the clock, and as soon as it hit 9:05, he pointed at the door, listening and grinning broadly as there was a knock. "Perfect." He chuckled, getting up and leaving his book behind as he went to the door and greeted someone with a laugh and a hug. "Great timing, as usual, Totem. Just got here a few minutes ago. And no, I doubt there's beer in here, no I haven't checked and before you ask, no, you can't go looking for beer." He paused, listening. "Yeah, sure, buddy, see ya next week, alright?" And in a few moments, Tene would see the big stallion walk past with a small bag under one arm and a quite large, square bag in the other. "Now I can get back into business." He mumbled to himself, heading to his room to drop those bags off in there, before he went back into the living room and sat down carefully on the couch, picking his book back up.

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:58 pm

Tenebrae watched as Ippotis walked up to the door and greeted another pony. She realized that she did have beer, but she wasn't about to reveal that. She walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge and getting out a jar of honey. She stuck a straw in it and sat back down on the couch. She sucked some of the honey up through the straw, enjoying the flavor and turning to Ippotis. "So...you're a masseuse...do roommates get free massages?"

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:38 pm

"Well, yeah, if they promise to not care if they find my room smelling of incense and ambient music coming out of it. Oh, and if they don't mind I'll be massaging mares and stallions. And they'll be nude while I massage them." He said simply, but he didn't seem to be joking, only smiling happily at her before he returned to the book, but then he froze, looking up at her as she drank the honey. "Hmm...If you run through honey quite a bit, I can get more for you, I know a place that only has the sweetest." He said, almost joking, but seemed slightly serious about it.

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:02 am

"Just make sure to freshen it up once a month and we'll be fine. And no certain leafy substances." Tenebrae took a long slurp of her jar of honey, making a noise somewhere between a chirrup and a purr. "I don't mind nude. Just make sure to clean up. You know....just in case." She tilted her head over at the mention of honey. "Honey? Hooooooooooooney~?" She scooted closer to him, looking him in the eyes as hers got wider. "Did you say honey? I'm going to have to do a run soon. I need to know!"

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:04 pm

"Sounds alright. And as for leafy substances...No. But my stinger's venom is a great enhancer to the massages." He said rather vaguely, blinking at that adorable chirrup sound. "Yeah, yeah, I'll clean up. But I can guess what you're thinking. And no. Happy endings cost extra." He said, staring right into her eyes with a joking grin. But then she suddenly slid closer about the honey, and he blushed. "Well, yeah. An old friend of mine. She runs a good shop about ten minutes away. And she's my cousin, so I get some wonderful discounts." He said calmly, trying to not think about how adorable Tene was looking so excited. He lost that battle.

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:26 pm

"Woah. Gotta stop ya there with that stinger. Are you talking about an actual stinger or your 'stinger'? Venom or 'venom'. Because that sounds like you're hitting on me there." She said jokingly, holding her hands up. She then heard about the honey, and just about jumped on him. "Ten minutes away?! Mark it on a map, I'm going there this weekend! Mark it!" She seemed almost rabid now, her wings flared out and her bra failing her.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:44 pm

He chuckled at her questions, his abdomen slowly sliding up into view, at waist level for Tenebrae. "This stinger, and it's venom, to make it clear. The other one, as I said, costs extra." He said playfully, winking at her, but then the mare  had began to freak out, and he blushed lightly, staring at her as her wings flared and her chest was exposed to his gaze. But the bad part would be the fact that as she had gotten closer while he stared openly at her body, her side would have ran into his raised stinger, and it would have instinctively pressed into and stung the mare. Maybe worse than that, her exposed chest and her proximity to Ippotis, well, he couldn't move away too much, so he could only hold still as she would brush against a certain cylinder growing down his pantleg. He cleared his throat embarassedly. "Y-your, ah, bra. It snapped." He mumbled, before adding. "And I can just take you there Saturday, anyway, I gotta go visit her."

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:46 am

Tenebrae hadn't even reacted to his stinger, except for a light "Ow." Then everything suddenly changed. She could hear her favorite song playing in her head. She fucking loved that song, and she did a weird movement off of Ippotis, and managed to stand on her own two feet. Her eyes were wide, and she had a grin on her face. She stumbled over and looked at the clock. It was wrong....or was it right? It said nine in the afternoon. She giggled incessantly and wandered over to the fridge, in some sort of stupor.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:41 pm

Ippotis blinked in surprise at the way the mare had reacted to the sting, blushing as he stood and started to say something, but then he went quiet as she went to the fridge, laughing quietly as he saw her jar of honey had been left behind. It was mostly empty, so he looked between his legs and laughed softly, knowing he'd not lose that bulge without a bit of effort. So with a slightly dirty train of thought, he'd walk off to the bathroom with the jar. After a short while, he'd exit the bathroom and look for Tenebrae, the jar he'd taken with him full to the brim with warm honey and the stallion himself smelling quite strongly of honey, but the bulge down his pantleg was gone.

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:47 pm

Tenebrae had walked over to the fridge and flopped on it face-first. She slowly slid down it, her face making a loud squeaking noise as she did. "That'snoit very nice Mr. Fridge...Why'da hit mface...." She eventually got to the floor, with an even louder complaint. "Mrs. Floor...You're not vewy noice either..." She lay there for a little bit, punching the floor, before getting up at the smell of honey. She purred, wandering back into the living room and...lost her footing. She fell onto the couch, making a noise of complaint before punching it.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:57 am

Ippotis watched Tenebrae with a frown, raising his eyebrow at her behavior, but then he walked over and gently propped her up, sitting next to her and slipping the jar of honey into her hands, his gaze avoiding her chest, but focusing on her face, watching her closely, wanting to watch her drink that warm, overly-sweet honey. And the stallion would smell strongly of honey, too. He'd held Tenebrae up if she were to fall over , and would make sure to be gentle so long as she didn't freak out in any way.

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:08 am

Tenebrae made a murring sound as she was set upright, her eyes drooping as she leaned back against the couch. She looked down at the jar of honey, lifting it up to her lips, before frowning and simply dumping it all over her face, some of it getting into her mouth, while the rest just ran down her face and between her breasts. "Mmm..." She looked to be in quite the state of euphoria, and began to slowly scrape honey from on her face and breasts into her mouth.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:19 am

Ippotis had blinked and watched with wide eyes as she coated herself in honey. And seeing as he knew where it came from. Well. His boner returned quite quickly, making a tent this time instead of sliding down the leg of his shorts. Seeing as she was to his left, he slowly hooked his left arm around her and wiped some of the honey onto his index finger, hovering it before her lips to see her reaction. His other hand slid into his shorts to try to work at the bulge subtly, but his gaze never left her. "Like the honey?" He asked softly. "It's a special kind."

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:44 pm

Tenebrae continued licking at the honey on her fingers, almost oblivious as Ippotis pulled her towards him. She shivered and looked at what was running over her body. She saw Ippotis's finger with the honey on it, and wrapped her lips around his, suckling hard on it while her proboscis tongue started slurping it up. "Mmm....tasty...lotsa sugar too. Where's the...tap?"

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:29 pm

Ippotis chuckled softly, his mind wandering quite a bit as she suckled on his finger, and he paused at her question, humming, before he pulled his hand out of his shorts, and he pointed at them. "Well, it's right here, but I don't think you're allowed to drink from it..." He said, trailing off as if waiting for her to say otherwise." But after he spoke, the arm around her held her a little closer to his fit form, the little moth getting nice and close to his honey-scented form. The big guy was thoroughly aroused, but he wasn't sure if he'd go through with this, she was seeming to be acting a little odd.

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:57 pm

Tenebrae purred as she withdrew her proboscis from around his finger. She hummed to herself as Ippotis pulled her closer and spoke, she barely heard what he was saying, but he smelled like wonderful honey. "Why not? I cun...drink wshenever...ahma...grown-ahp, independent mahthmare..." She made eyes at him, one part adorable and two parts drunken seductress.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bug Life   

Back to top Go down

Bug Life
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next