A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Fire and Blood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:34 am

Nuria moans in ecstasy as desire takes her like she owned her. She arched her back and pressed up against the unicorn's body. She moaned especially loud when Desire thrust extra hard, knocking her back down onto the stained sheets. She scent and taste of the cum in question pushed her senses to make everything as pleasurable as possible. The sting of the fangs in her neck drove her further into her lustful mewls, causing her to claw at the sheets she was laying on.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:36 am

Desire pulled her teeth away and let out a laugh that devolved into a low, blissful moan as she kept thrusting at the slow pace. "Some little mare's enjoying herself. I bet no one's come close to fucking her this silly before~" The Vampiress murred playfully, giving Nuria's flank a firm spank, her hand then massaging gently after, the herm continuing this pattern slowly and lovingly in time with her thrusting, as her other hand held Nuria's chin and pulled her into a kiss, a lusty, tongue-filled kiss of passion. Desire herself was getting rather close, she knew she was sensitive, but she did not want to fill Nuria before the kirin herself got off. So her horn lit, and to amplify Nuria's pleasure, her magic found the bigger mare's pearl and began to massage it gently.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:00 am

Nuria moaned happily, squeaking at the spank and letting out a pleasure laugh. "Mmnh, spank me harder~." She pleaded into the kiss, her tongue meeting Desire's in a heated wrestle in their mouths. Then she felt a shock of pleasure hit her that caused her to moan again, breaking the kiss and falling into the sheets again. "Ahhn, p-please, don't stop~!"

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:04 am

Desire giggled loudly at Nuria's request, the unicorn's hand coming down roughly again, obliging the request for harder while the vampiress railed the kirin into the bed, her thrusting getting a little faster as Desire tensed up slightly, growling playfully as her magic on the love button would gently imitate gentle, suckling lips and a teasing tongue. "How is it, dear~? Am I doing well to please you~?" She asked playfully, kissing Nuria gently.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:24 am

Nuria squealed loudly at the spank, her body tensing again as she claws at the sheets. She moans loudly as she's railed and feels Desire's magic down below, driving her closer and closer to the edge. "Mmnyes~!" She responds to the unicorn's question, feeling her orgasm coming quickly. "Yes, yes yes yes yeesss, ooohhh!" Her whole body shakes and shivers as she cums hard around Desire's cock.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:09 pm

Nuria's body would be graced with the earlier wild pounding as Desire moaned and worked herself hard, holding back as best she could under the feeling of Nuria's tense body wrapped around her cock, and the feeling of getting lubed up by the kirin's orgasm. But very soon after Nuria got off, the Vampiress would forcibly hilt herself into the shaking mare, and let out a groan of bliss as her balls tensed up and her cock erupted for the second time that night, filling Nuria's womb enough to let the torrent spill out of the mare's folds onto the ruined bedsheets. After a short while, Desire collapsed onto the messy kirin, giggling happily and not yet pulling out. "O-ooh~ Now that was delightful. You're so tight and wonderfully soft~" She said, smiling and complimenting the mare as she softly suckled on a nipple teasingly.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:13 pm

Nuria groaned happily as she was filled and overflowed with Desire's cum. She Relaxes on the sheets and wraps her arms around the unicorn loosely. She shuddered while Desire's cock remained inside her and let out quiet squeaks while she played with her tit. "Y-You're not done, are you?" She questions, breathing heavily with glazed eyes.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:45 am

Desire murred in delight as Nuria's arm wrapped about her, the Vampiress smirking at the question. "What? Expect me to have the stamina of some adolescent colt? Dear, I can and will keep going." She pasued, leaning up and biting Nuria's ear gently, before whispering. "You just have to spread your legs and beg~" She teasingly joked, grinning, before sitting up, her cock still rigid and lubed up enough for anything, and she pulled out slowly, humming and playfully rubbing Nuria's belly. "Roll over, my little plaything~ I've got one last hole to fill~" She murmured teasingly, wiping a good handful of seed off her length and licking them clean in a slow manner.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:45 am

Nuria blushed and shuddered as Desire pulled out, letting out a quiet moan. She obeyed and rolled herself over, lifting her butt up and presenting it to Desire with a wiggle. Her tail softly started to wrap around the uncorn's leg affectionately, and she clawed the bed in anticipation. "B-Be gentle there..." She says, with a pleasured whimper. "I d-don't use it often."

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:28 pm

Desire slid forward very slowly after Nuria's request, her mast sliding between the kirin's legs as the vampire just kissed the bigger mare's neck in a gentle, caring gesture. "Of course. I may be dominant, I may be rough, but I always take requests into account." She said softly, peppering kisses down Nuria's neck and back as she slid back to very gently prod at Nuria's back entrance, the unicorn smiling and stroking the tail curled around her gently as she would soon press forward, inch by thick, throbbing inch sinking into the winged mare. But Desire was slow and gentle with it, taking her time and slowing down if Nuria were to feel any pain due to the immense intruder within her now.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:11 am

Nuria gasped lightly as Desire entered, letting out a low moan and arching her back. With every inch she was penetrated, she squeezed and convulsed tightly around the unicorn's length. There was a little pain, but only a little, and it was a pleasant pain. As Desire went further, Nuria began to writhe and wiggle. Her body shuddered and she couldn't keep still as she went further and further.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:00 am

Desire had moaned as well, the convulsing and squeezing causing the vampire to gasp softly and groan, hilting within Nuria and gripping the kirin's hips firmly, panting heavily. "Hot damn, you weren't kidding about not using this hole. Tighter than I could've dreamed for~" She murred eagerly, and very, very slowly, even with how thoroughly lubed her length was, she began slow, pulling a quarter of her mast out and then ramming it back in. But never speeding up or getting rough with the winged mare. While gripping Nuria's hip firmly, the vampiress's free hand would slither up to massage between the kirin's wing-bases.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:07 am

Nuria's ass clenches even tighter around Desire once fingers touch the base of her wings. A soft moan escaping her lips again as she gasps for breath every time the unicorn moved. She attempts to speak words but it only comes out as pleasured mumbling as her body splays out across the bed. She closes her eyes and lets Desire have her way, mumbling softly and squeaking when every time she hilts.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 am

Desire murred softly, groaning and giggling. "D-don't squeeze so tight~" She teased, kissing Nuria's nape and nibbling there as she kept thrusting firmly, playfully getting back to spanking the naughty kirin with her groping hand while the one between those wings was still gently massaging the mare, the vampiress taking her time in turning the Queen Chief into a writhing, limp mess of pleasure-filled kirin. But soon enough, once Desire guessed Nuria's body was a little more used to the stretching, the vampire began to speed up, rutting her partner quickly and firmly while spanking her.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:40 pm

"I-I can't help it~." Nuria replied, moaning a bit as her neck was treated with sweet kisses. She let's out another yelp of pleasure as she's spanked again, hips starting to move towards the source as Desire began to fuck her ass proper. Her wings shuddered from the rubbing at the base, causing them to ruffle and rustle.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:53 am

Desire kept thrusting, humming and closing her eyes and she slowly pressed her front into Nuria's back, hands sliding slowly around slowly to very carefully massage down the kirin's back, from the bases of her wings slowly down to grip those hips. "Nngh~ Well, dear, if anything, just one request." The vampiress purred softly, nipping softly once more and the bigger mare's neck. "Moan louder for me~" She hissed playfully. And if Nuria obliged, Desire would thrust a little harder, just enough to be noticeable, but not wanting to harm the big, wonderfully tight mare.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:39 am

Nuria a did moan a little louder as the base of her wings her rubbed. She looks back to Desire with a lustful smile and lets herself lay on the sheets, reaching back to hold the vampire's hand firmly. Every so often Desire would hit a spot that felt particularly good, causing her to moan louder or yelp in pleasure. He grip on the unicorn tightened as she felt herself getting close as Desire's rutting got harder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:10 pm

Desire purred happily, enjoying those moans, but then, with a surprised blink, she felt her hand being held. And the Vampiress slowly leaned in and kissed Nuria's neck playfully, her hand gently gripping back as her free one continued to hold those hips. The unicorn hummed and moaned softly as she started picking up speed, the noble's tensing a clear indication of what was soon coming, softly grunting as she held back as much as possible. "H-hope you're ready~" She murred happily, her thrusting's rhythm failing as she came ever closer.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:51 am

Nuria gasps for air and looks back at Desire, gripping her hand tighter. "D-Do it~!" She cries, her words turning back into moaning at the speed. Her ass tensed around the vampire's cock like a vice and she felt her nethers leak with clear streams of fluid as she came.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:22 pm

Desire kept pounding at Nuria's back door roughly, only thrusting harder as Nuria came, roughly using the kirin for a short while, before she grunted and finally hilted, the vampiress tensing up and letting out a loud, lusty moan as she gave Nuria her third filling that night, before she let out a soft sigh and collapsed softly onto the winged mare's back, giggling happily and nuzzling there softly, before slowly slipping back and shifting around the bigger mare, nuzzling into her chest and kissing her neck softly. "Mmm~ Now how was tonight, dear?" She asked softly, smiling. "Because I'm both satisfied and exhausted~" She murred playfully, before turning and lightly pressing her back against the kirin's chest, inviting the big mare to hold the unicorn.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:47 pm

Nuria let's out a low mewl, falling limp on the bed and panting heavily. The thoroughly used kirin loosely wraps her arms around the unicorn, giving her a smile as she holds her close. "Mmnh it was so goood~." She says. "We'll have to do it again next year..." She runs a clawed hand through Desire's mane and nuzzles her.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   

Back to top Go down

Fire and Blood
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3