A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Fire and Blood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha P

PostSubject: Fire and Blood   Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:02 am

'Twas nearing the end of summer in Canterlot, and on this night, as last rays of the sun faded, the Grand Galloping Galla began in full force! The halls of Canterlot Castle were decorated especially well in preparation for their guests. Tapestries hung low, cakes and pastries adorned the tables along with the other horderves of varying delicacies. The guests for this years Galla were more than varied as well, with several foreign faces showing themselves tonight. There were the Yakyakistanis, Saddle Arabians, The Crystal Empress of course. Buffalo royalty also mingled among the guests, along with Cervidian Deer, Zebricans, Cameluans, and last but not least, the Queen Chief of the neighboring Kirin country.

The galla was going smooth as usual, with a few twists as to the dance choices. Nuria herself didn't mind, she found the upbeat dance music to be entertaining. There would have been far more of it in her country, and much fewer formalities to deal with as well. But what could one do? Her robe was done up with some extra flare for the occasion, with more gold and gemstones accentuating the dragons embroidered on the fabric. She wore a much nicer set of footwear than usual, fancy leather boots, lined with fur, and raised up at the heel two inches, not that she needed the extra height. She was already much taller than pretty much anyone else here. Blood red rubies hung from her ears and a golden circlet with a ruby of the same redness sat atop her copper mane.

Her metallic golden eyes scanned the crowd easily as she stood near the refreshments with her arms folded authoritatively, listening to some white unicorn in a dapper tuxedo and a monocle going on about equestrian politics and pony-kirin relations. It was rather boring. Politics were boring. Why had she become Queen Chief again? More to prove that she could than anything else she supposed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:56 am

A thin mare walked over to the refreshments, her crystalline, ruby eyes scanning the food and drink slowly as she brushed a lock of her lush, shimmering black mane out of her eyes. In the light, and with her long, form-fitting black, metallic dress, her snowy white fur stood out quite a bit. She hummed, before sighing as nothing at the table took her interest. "Nothing appetizing, as usual." She murmured, though her distracted look made it seem like she was talking about something other than the food. Her gaze slid around the ball slowly, her arms crossing slowly. But then the mare went still, her ear flicking lightly as she turned to the Kirin nearby, raising an eyebrow in confusion. She'd never seen a kirin at the gala before, especially not one that looked so much like a leader. "Interesting....I wonder if her personality's as nice as she looks." Desire slipped over, walking slowly over to the tall kirin. "Why hello there. I don't believe I've had the pleasure." Her tone was soft and playful, and her hand was slowly held out, Desire's ruby eyes locked onto the kirin's own gaze.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:12 am

Nuria look towards the stranger that approached, hoping to The Mother that she would be able to politely remove herself from this stallion who was now going on about trade routes or somesuch. She looks into the mare's crystalline eyes curiously, finding them strangely hypnotic before reaching out to shake her hand firmly. "Nuria Wintersbane." She says, introducing herself and ignoring the stallion now. "It is my first time here at the Galla. Canterlot is... Different than what I am used to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:34 am

"Sanguistrophic Desire." She purred out her name softly, grinning at the taller mare. "Canterlot certainly is different. I may be a noble and have been here longer than most you can set your eyes on, but damn if this place doesn't surprise me one way or another." She laughed softly. "Just this week, there was a break-in at the local joke store. Apparently, the Guard arrived to find the two culprits bound up by jack-in-the-boxes." She let out a soft laugh. "I do not regret lending money to the owners of that place. Not one bit." She soon trailed off, sighing as if remembering fond thoughts, before she looked up to Nuria, blinking. "I was rambling, wasn't I? Apologies, but I've got a lot of memories." She smiled, but then looked at the stallion near her, raising an eyebrow. "Sir, I would ask you to postpone such talk to another time. This is the Gala, not a political meeting of some sort. The Gala isn't a place to blather on about some trade routes, it's a time to unwind, have a little fun, gods know your bland self needs to. Shoo." Her gaze, those blood-like, ruby eyes, unsettlingly focused on the stallion as she spoke, before her hand had flicked in a dismissing gesture at her last word. Then her attention went back to Nuria. "Sorry, but he seemed to have been annoying you. Gods know I've dealt with annoying people all my life. First some fool with knowledge of magic he doesn't understand, and now foolish 'advisors' blathering on and on about next to nothing." She said, her smile soft as she turned toward the refreshments, seeming to be going over her choices idly.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:17 am

Nuria chuckled a bit at the story of the robbers. She found it funny that they'd be captured in that way. She gave a smug look to the stallion as he was shooed away with a huff, chuckling at that as well. "Thank you for that." She says. "I thought he might drone on forever, but I didn't want to be rude on my first visit to the Gala." She turns to the table of refreshment herself and grabs a glass of wine, seemingly a bit small in her hand. "I get enough of politics at home. I'd rather talk about passions or personal interests. Politics are too impersonal for my tastes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:37 am

"Passions, hm?" Desire hummed, thinking and soon got a glass of red wine for herself. "My passions are rather simple. Though I absolutely adore having a good drink, or maybe someone to hold at night. As for personal interests, well..." She trailed off, seeming lost in thought for a few moments. "Depends on what you mean. Food, drink, stories, bed?" Her words were soft and seemed truthful, but then she giggled. "If you're talking more...private interests, I adore a good, strong individual to share the bed with. 'Fun' or no, being held at night is always a wonderful prospect to me." She sighed wistfully, sipping her wine slowly. "I was rambling again, wasn't I?" She said, chuckling as she shook her head. But then she looked to Nuria. "What about you, then, dear? What are your interests?"

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:56 am

Nuria's face got a bit red at Desire's explanations. Sure, her people weren't the least promiscuous group you would find, but they still had a bit of tact to them. She cleared her throat and looked towards the crowd again, trying to shake the hypnotic feeling she was experiencing. "I hunt mostly." She says, taking a drink from her cup. "When I can, I partake in blood sport. It's by far my favorite pastime. Though I'm restricted from joining the larger tournaments, as they more often than not end with more injuries than my council would have their leader sustain. But every once in a while, I can find someone who's not afraid to give their all in a good bout of combat."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:55 am

Desire giggled lightly, noting Nuria's red face, before she turned to face the crowd, just as Nuria did. "Ah...Hunting used to be very fun to me, but after a century or two, it got boring." She said idly, sipping her wine slowly. "Combat has...never been my favorite topic, but it amuses me so whenever some fool attempts to harm me. The last one was some self-proclaimed hunter." She seemed lost in thought as she spoke, though grinned. "I didn't kill him, even if he would have ended me if he could. I sent him away mostly intact..." She trailed off, a thought occurring to her, and she looked to Nuria, her eyes locking onto the kirin's face. "If my comments seem odd to you, perhaps I could explain to you..." She trailed off, looking around. "But not in this rabble. I see two dozen faces that would love any information to attempt at blackmailing me." She growled softly, soon finishing her wine and refilling her glass carefully. "And as for you, I doubt you're the type to blackmail someone, but if you don't care to hear it, so be it. Also, you say you yourself love fighting? Perhaps an old mare like me could...entertain you?" She said, smiling. And even with her comment...She barely looked twenty, what could she mean by 'Old'?

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:44 am

Nuria looked at Desire curiously. Were those just slips of the tongue or... Well, she did have a rather curious aura. Could that have been why she couldn't seem to take her eyes off her for more than a moment? It would seem however that her words were chosen purposefully. "If you have something you'd rather left unsaid, then perhaps it would be best not to say it?" She says, cocking a smile. "I wouldn't soil my good name with something as low as blackmail. It's not the way of an honorable kirin." She states. "However much I would love to take you up on your offer, I'm afraid I haven't brought any equipment with me."

She catches herself as her eyes start to wander Desire's figure. She looked fit, maybe even athletic. She definitely had curves in all the right places. She shook her head slightly to try and keep her attention away from those thoughts. Why was she losing her senses like this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:16 am

"With many others to hear of it, yes, I would leave it unsaid. Somewhere where few would overhear? I'd gladly speak. And at least you're honest." She said, bowing her head politely. "Besides, any chance to get somewhere private with an amazon like yourself would be delightful." She said playfully, grinning. But then she hummed in thought. "I know a Guard that usually works in the gardens about this time. I figure she could help us get our hands on some quality equipment to work with, should we be alone together." She purred softly, her words soft as her gaze locked onto Nuria, seemingly like a surgeon, picking past the surface and seeing what lie beneath. "And I bet my friend can even get us something else to wear, should we not wish to ruin our dresses. I have dozens just like the one I currently wear. This one wouldn't be missed." She said simply, sipping her wine slowly.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:34 am

Nuria snickered and contained a laugh at Desire's words. She wasn't even trying to be subtle. It was quite flattering actually. "Well, if you think so. It'd be a joy!" She says, setting her glass down and shifting her weight. "Any chance to lighten things up is fine by me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:58 am

"Follow me, then, Miss Nuria." She said happily, grinning as she turned and walked out of the nearest door, heading around the building to the gardens, waving to a few suspicious guards with a friendly hello to each the pair passed by. But then Desire slowed down as they got to the garden, and she put a finger to her lips, slowly stalking forward, just past a large minotaur statue, and she lunged forward. "Boo!" She shouted, garnering a quite loud squeak of surprise from the guard napping on the bench there. "Napping on duty again, Axis? Really? I thought you guard types were all vigilant and such."

"You know me well enough to know I rarely get sleep, Desire." Came a soft, feminine voice, a slight germane accent to it. The guard stood and looked between the two, taking off her helmet to reveal pale white fur and a golden-blonde mane, as well as crystalline sapphire eyes. "Suppose the kirin's a noble or somesuch?" She asked Desire, frowning as she shook her head wildly, before slipping her helmet back on.

"Something like that. We need some gear. We're going to spar." She said, looking to Nuria for confirmation, before she grinned. "Spears, something for the lady to wear as to not ruin the lovely dress she's wearing, you can manage, yes?"

"This late at night? Fine, just don't expect me to warn the other guards about this. And I doubt I can find anything for her to wear. Not much clothing comes in 'amazonian'. But I'll see what I can do." The mare sighed, wing shifting as she glared at Desire. "Scare me like that again, I'll punch you." She said, spreading her wings and flying off.

"Then find a new place to nap!" She called out, giggling. She turned to Nuria. "She's family, by technicality. She share some...unique traits from our heritage. The crystalline eyes being the aesthetic one. The other bits...Well, we're vampires." She said simply, smiling widely and flashing Nuria some razor-like fangs.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:12 pm

Nuria followed and stifled another laugh at Desire who went and nearly scared her friend out of her own skin. She looked at herself, but couldn't say that she really felt big so much as everyone who wasn't a kirin felt small. She wondered how they would manage finding something for her. "I've never been called 'A Noble or somesuch' before." She said, cracking a smirk.

She listened to Desire speak again, saying something about her and her friend 'technically' being related, whatever that meant. But her gaze turned curious at the word 'vampire'. "You're a what now?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:09 pm

"A Vampire. If you've not heard the legends, I'm afraid it's difficult to explain. Hmm...My specific genus of Vampire is what I can explain. Our bodies' regenerate from our wounds rapidly, dependent on our healthiness, and how much we've recently...drank. Don't worry, I only sip~" She said playfully, but then grinned as she turned and saw Axis return, a heavy bag over her back, and two spears held in one arm.

"Found cargo pants and a sweatshirt her size. Barely. And brought spears and sparring equipment." She said simply, dropping the bag lightly. "Now, then, I'm leaving. Have fun, and Desire? Don't rough her up too much. Seriously, last guard you did that with was at the hospital."

"What? He came back to me for more~" Desire teased, before smiling and taking both spears. "Nuria, dear." She spoke, as the guard left. "I will turn away and give you thirty seconds to change into whatever you deem necessary to wear. I do suppose my cousin brought actual protective gear." She said, turning away resolutely and taking a dozen strides away, half-hidden by a bush, but visible enough for the kirin to see which way she was looking without trouble.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:36 am

Nuria couldn't say that she'd really heard tell of such a thing as a vampire and passed it off as some sort of strange pony thing. Soon the guard returned with some simple equipment. Not the best, but enough for something quick and private out here in the gardens. Desire turned away and Nuria dropped her robe almost immediately, slipping on the cargo pants and sweatshirt. She dismissed her boots and jewelry as well. She'd put it all back together once their spar was over and done with. "Alright. I'm ready." She says, grabbing herself one of the spears, a bit small her her liking, pony sized, but long enough to be effective.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:09 am

Desire came back and hummed, seeing that Nuria did not touch any protective gear. "Well, it seems neither of us care for protection. All the more fun, then~" She purred, grinning as she held her spear lightly and just leaned against it, humming. "Start whenever you're ready." She murred, seeming to not be paying attention, but she was fully ready to dodge nearly anything that came her way. In her head, she was rather curious about Nuria. Her country in particular, really. Never heard of a kirin nation until now.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:53 pm

Nuria gripped her spear and didn't waste any time getting into a stance, smiling in anticipation. "In my homeland, we wear less than this when we spar." She says, suddenly thrusting forward with her weapon. In her homeland, they also believed in getting in the first shot.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:26 pm

Desire would calmly and swiftly swipe her own spear sideways, knocking away Nuria's spear before the unicorn slid to the side, almost lazily moving to level her weapon and jab rather quickly to barely nick at the kirin's right thigh, aimed to slice the pants only. "Well, if this goes how my thoughts are going, both of us shall be wearing little after this~" She purred teasingly, before going back to her lazy stance and amused gaze. "I wonder if her blood is spicy..." She mused to herself, laughing internally at the thought.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Nuria was surprised at how dexterous Desire was. The cut to the pants was of hardly any concern to her. Scales made good armor themselves. And it wasn't as if she didn't have her own set of scars. She smirked at the unicorns comment and brought the end of her spear around for a strike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:29 pm

Desire slowly grinned, lunging forward and to the side, commencing several rapid jabs of the spear, aimed for the spots she guessed scales would protect, but even then, the cuts she was aiming wouldn't cause Nuria to bleed, just barely nick the skin or scales. She would be fast enough to adjust each jab accordingly with each and every move Nuria would make, but she'd barely make any move to dodge, not seeming to care much at all for getting hurt, even if she did, Nuria would see the cuts just seal themselves slowly, leaving only nicks to Desire's dress as any indication of the harm.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:53 pm

The mock battle was going splendidly. It was much more fun than standing around talking to pompous politicians all night. Desire was turning out to be a pretty good fighter as well. Each swing met or evaded deftly by the two of them. Though Nuria found herself... In wanting... And her constant flirting wasn't helping. Or perhaps it was. No, it most definitely was helping.

After a few minutes of their spar, Nuria stuck the end of her spear into the ground and wiped a bead of sweat from her face. She let out a laugh and tugged at the sweatshirt, which was now sporting a few more holes than it had before. "You're good..." She says, looking Desire over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:57 pm

Desire purred playfully, grinning at Nuria. "Being a Vampire has it's perks. I'm a lot faster and stronger than most ponies. Experience helps, too. And I've plenty of it. No matter the fighting style, 'unique' or no, I've seen enough to know all the tricks. Dodging is just a matter that's rather a formality with me." She said playfully, before standing up straight and leaning against her spear, her fit body, with the tight dress and nicks and slices in it, would now be on a bit more display, a good bit of thigh showing where Desire had purposely leaned into one of Nuria's swipes and help the unicorn be even more of a tease. "I will say, though, deciding to come to the Gala was a wonderful idea. I would have missed out on such a wide selection of treats, even if most were not appetizing. You, however, look quite alluring."

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:29 pm

Nuria blushed a bit at the compliment. She couldn't take her eyes off of Desire's figure. Enough was enough. "The gala is fine, but I think the after party is what you're looking forward to." She says, grabbing her robe and preparing to re-dress.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:38 am

Desire laughed softly. "You're adorable with a blush, dear." She said calmly, turning her back to Nuria as her magic collected the equipment bag and spears and set them off the the side, near a bench, Desire giving Nuria about fifteen seconds before she turned back around. "And as for the afterparty, hon. I've nothing planned~ I was hoping to meet someone who looked delicious enough to play with. And I think I may have found her~" She purred playfully, before walking nearer Nuria and holding out her arm, smiling. "Now, are we headed back to the gala or elsewhere, I'll let the beautiful lady decide~"

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:17 am

Nuria would take a bit more time to get back into her robe, boots and bits of jewelry, likely giving Desire a view of her bare back as she pulled her robe up and over her shoulders. She takes the unicorn's arm and looks between the large doorway back to the ballroom and the gala, and another path that leads off to the front of the castle and to the carriages. And now that she had Desire by the arm, she was getting more and more irresistible.

"As much fun as the Gala is... I think I'd rather not run into that boorish unicorn again. I've a lovely suite nearby, compliments of the Sister Princesses. And the bar is fully stocked~."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   

Back to top Go down

Fire and Blood
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next