A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Fallout Equestria: Under the Shades

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: Under the Shades   Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:10 am

Viola sighed as she flew towards her destination, looking at the poor landscape around her. When her time in this wasteland was done, she really hoped something better awaited her than this for her next quest. Sure, shooting monsters was fun and all, but she could really do with a change of scenery, and after last time she doubted she’d be able to go above the clouds. Upon reaching the edge of the forest, Viola spotted an axe on the ground. Now really knowing the story behind the axe or why it was there, she opted to ignore it.

She caught up to Sharp quickly enough to catch her little laughcry, but not knowing really how to approach her, she kept out of sight, above the trees. Though Sharp would catch onto her presence eventually, with her having an E.F.S. as well, Viola would not show herself to her contact yet. “Contact… Always good to have some connections around, right?” She thought, even though this connection was a mere wanderer who seemed to be breaking down, sanity-wise. And why contact? Why not friend? Well, friendship isn’t easy in a place like this. “Maybe when this is over, I can take her with me.” They could both use a vacation, she figured. The friendly mark on her E.F.S. made her suspicious, so she continued to stay out of sight, but watched and waited anyway.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: Under the Shades   Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:53 am

"Exploding disk?" Rivercreek the hellhound gave a throaty laugh, shaking his head. "It's called a mine, pony. And that lump of a stallion dragged you here? Ha! I knew he dragged mares here to business, but I didn't think he literally dragged them here." The monster smiled at the blue stallion. "So you want to barter with the beast of the wasteland, the most feared creature right behind, or even beside, alicorns...Well you're lucky I'm feeling in a generous mood." He smiled at Sena before pulling it's head down away from the hatch. "Come down. Also, you might want to hurry up. I think a few ponies went off towards the forest already." His voice said up from inside the hole.

For Sharp and Viola, the tick mark hadn't moved at all. And as Sharp approached the green mark, a notification would appear saying she's discovered a new radio signal. Viola would get the same notification. Though, unlike Viola, Sharp would have time to check what the signal was before something heavy, metal, and invisible slammed into her. Granted, since it was invisible, there was no tick mark for whatever it was.

The thing quickly pinned Sharp to the ground and the pinned mare could feel something sharp being pressed up against her neck. "Be silent. Don't scream. No SATS, no magic, no guns. I just want to talk." It quickly said in a slightly deep voice. It was quite clear that whatever this thing was it was a male, somewhat light, and wearing something made of metal. "Deal with the pegasus." He muttered quietly.

Up above, Viola would maybe see the pinned Sharp, but she'd also see the tick mark move at an alarming rate, yet it always stayed friendly. And in a matter of moments a purple, gray, and dark blue blur zooms out of the branches...Right past Viola, surprisingly. She could even hear a screaming as the blur past and might even see flailing hooves. Then a crunch as the blur slammed right into a tree with enough force to kill a normal pony on impact alone. And given the fact it's tick mark winked out, it was probably very dead.

If she was curious about the, now dead, thing, it'd fall to the ground with a heavy thud. She'd probably at first recognize it's wings, leathery bat wings. It's face was completely torn to bits, showing clear signs it had been a ghoul. Adorning it's body was power armor of some description. Looking like old lunar guard armor...if she knew what that looked like at all. Or even what they were. Underneath it...well it looked very much like a stallion so him, was an old tattered cape as well as a sniper rifle that had been on his back before he fell. And a possibly minor detail was the fact his neck was fused to his power armor.

(Armor is similar to this BTW. No helmet.)

Last edited by Star Sentinel on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: Under the Shades   Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:08 pm

Sena started to follow after Rivercreek, though when he mentioned others going to the woods, her expression became strained and panicked. "Other's area already there! Oh no, we gotta hurry then!" Sena said as she suddenly bolted towards and down the hole after Rivercreek. "I was thinking I could possibly use a couple more healing items, and maybe some extra ammo for these," she said while flashing the holorifle and plasma defender. "I got this exploding disk to trade for them, but not much else," she added while practically dancing on her hooves in anxiousness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: Under the Shades   Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:24 am

Viola blinked at the strange occurrences now going on around her. “Did somepony just… throw a pony at me?” She thought. She looked back at the now dead ghoul and flew down to take a closer look. “Oh dear. An old Lunar Guard… Such a shame.” She took the sniper rifle from his back. “Well, he won’t be needing this.” She took a quick look at the rifle, checking its condition and magazine before flying back up to check on Sharp. From what she could see, it looked like she was laying on the ground for some reason. Something clicked in her head. “Is she being pinned? Oh for fuck’s sake… Are we dealing with invisible assholes?” She blinked again, her cybernetic eye switching to infrared vision. If they had any sort of heat signature, she’s see them, E.F.S. or no.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: Under the Shades   

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: Under the Shades
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2