A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

In Candescence {SKYWARD}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PortalHunter

PostSubject: In Candescence {SKYWARD}    Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:40 am

SKYWARD

[In Candescence]

Players [ 7 / 7 ] [ All spots full! ]
Portal as [REDACTED] the [_______]
Lolk as Lunatic Veil the dragon
Khaos as Loose Tinder the kirin
Wise as Lagnia the kirin
Sunny as Viola le cyberpone
Chow as Mittere the alicorn
Starfall as Dusk Hammer the unicorn

To play, one must first talk about the characters to me. We must figure out the details and facts about what changes occur to backstory and such when the character is converted into this world’s canon. Then they (probably) have to actually post their character on the signup thread and get approved by me (Portal the GM) before they begin roleplaying.

This thread will be accepting characters gradually. We’ll wait around for you to join, it’s just that we’ll start without you for the first few posts. Makes it more realistic as well, doesn’t it? Staggered character introductions…

Hub - Centre of rotation for rotational settlements
Downtown - Usually refers to the outer rim of a rotational settlement, or sections of settlements that have high gravity
Uptown - Areas that have lower gravity than the settlement’s downtown areas.

[Ambience = Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Laboratory - Music of the Spheres]

A local sun sputtered on in time for the morning, a ruby glow two hundred miles from the outpost town of Degree 43. Four more suns glimmered in the distance, casting a bloody luminance across the indigo skies.

At the visible edges of the nations of Ayris and Searn, the small quartet of circlet towns that the locals collectively referred to as Degree 43 was barely illuminated from all sides by the sullen glow of faraway lights. From afar, it was a crown of city lights and transport ships suspended in twilight. Up close, the town was a dizzy view of lamplights and corroded crystal spokes spinning at a steady eighty miles per hour. Magnesium lamps and ruby beacons burned through the surrounding airspace, casting flickering shadows across the crowded rooftops.

Routine morning activities had just started up on Circlet 3. There was still an hour left before today’s labour shift, and the early wakers were taking advantage of their free time. The streetlights were brightened as other, more distant suns turned on, pushing away a bit of the oppressive nighttime chill. The permanent population here numbered just under three thousand. Most of the settlers lived here to support and make a living off of the nearby settlers and workers who came by every cycle.

In this remote settlement out in the dark, a ship was readying for takeoff. A routine ferry for cargo and passengers, the Micrathene 5 was awaiting its weekly freight run. It was docked uptown at Circlet 3’s hub, a crowded space full of moored yachts and catamarans and skimmers. The crew of the ship were slowly setting up for their next flight, readying themselves for extra ‘cargo’ this time around. There were going to be a fair amount of passengers due for noon, it seemed, and Acrimony, unsurprisingly, had been the one who had volunteered to go retrieve them.

She sat at an empty table, waiting.

The spin wind rushed over the roof of the restaurant, a stiff breeze out here on the outer loop of  the town. A loose drainage pipe somewhere outside in the twisting alleyways bashed against a wall repeatedly, harsh metal scraping against wood. The windows were covered in rain, rivulets streaming down antispinwards to form a thick layer of slush on the windowsill. Little icicles hung down from the frame, dripping gently to the drumming of rain on metal and the howling wind above.

Acrimony kept an alert eye out for the passengers. The designated time for the meeting had originally been a cycle ago, but the crew had unfortunately been delayed by… unforeseen circumstances. She wasn't sure how many people were actually going to show up this time. No one liked sudden schedule changes, especially customers who wanted to go places on time.

A dozen minutes passed by. A few regulars passed by as well, stopping for quick drinks from the barstand or for a last-hour lunch. As tradition went for these kinds of restaurants, everyone who wanted service also gave some in return, with visitors acting as the waiters and helping themselves or giving a hoof with the cooking when it got too busy for the regular staff. Acrimony, after the last cycle’s exertions, didn’t feel like getting up to help out. She sat back in her own little island of isolation and counted how many seconds it took for the lights in the sky out the window to make a complete turn – around twenty-five seconds – and tried to remember if it had been raining less hard when she had first arrived. Surely the full gravity down here didn’t help.

Over thirty minutes had passed, and she was still alone. Her foreleg bounced repeatedly on her seat, a metallic jingling and clicking sounding from her exoskeletal supports. The silvery framework of coils and supports that wrapped around her barrel, her extremely willowy legs, and her long neck, designed to keep her strong under heavy gravity, was a revealing sign of her having spent much of her childhood in freefall. It was obvious to some that she was proud of this, as even her horn was inlaid with platinum filigree, inset with precious stones and detailed wire spirals. She worked in freefall almost every day, and her trips downtown were mostly for business transactions and other commercial interests, visits that only lasted a couple of hours on average. Headaches and joint pain usually forced her to go somewhere with less acceleration after a day or two, but she ensured that most visits were kept short.

And now her head hurt.

The main doors opened with a soft squeak. Acrimony could hear the rain more clearly, this time with the sound of ice pellets impacting the copper street. Someone seemed to be coming inside, away from the shower of sleet.

Last edited by PortalHunter on Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://portalhunter.deviantart.com
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: In Candescence {SKYWARD}    Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:51 pm

Dusk Hammer had his coat wrapped around him tight, using his magic to make sure the winds and the torrent outside didn't remove his only protection from the elements. Having grown in a place where the gravity was very much like Equestria of old, he looked like a pony from there, except for the fact he was notably taller and bigger than the average pony.

Once inside, he looked around until he saw Acrimony. She matched the description he was given of her, and so was fairly confident he had the right pony. He sat down at her table and said, "Acrimony, I presume?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PortalHunter

PostSubject: Re: In Candescence {SKYWARD}    Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:26 pm

It sounded like the town was passing through a storm cloud. Past the pattering ice-rain and the great creaking of the wheel itself, Acrimony could hear distant thunder. She hoped Degree 43 would pass through this weather pretty soon. Flying through water wasn't enjoyable for anyone at all, ever.

Through the main doors walked in a tall stallion, backed by diluted lamplight and lines of rain. Acrimony could see he was gripping at his clothing out in the unidirectional wind. He was headed her way. Was he one of her passengers?

"You're here for the flight, yeah?" Acrimony grinned at the pony sitting opposite of her. With stiff but practised movements, she put her front hooves up on the table. Her new braces were a little awkward in gravity. "Glad to see you made it here. I think we're going to be waiting around for some of the others to show up, shouldn't be long now."

Acrimony adjusted her neck brace with a brief flare of telekinesis. "What name do you go by?"
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: In Candescence {SKYWARD}    Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:18 pm

"I'm Dusk Hammer, a mercenary if you don't mind a little extra muscle during the flight. I hope the others get here soon. The part I need for my Jet Bike is at our destination. It's jury-rigged to work now, but it won't get me there in one piece," Dusk said. The previous delay certainly didn't help him or his limited funds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PortalHunter

PostSubject: Re: In Candescence {SKYWARD}    Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:47 am

"Hey, nice. Always nice to have some strength on our side," Acrimony chuckled. She figured that just a light kick from this Dusk could at least break her legs. But, then again, she wasn't the prime example of a sturdy pony. Nowhere close.

"So, you're fixin' your ride up properly, eh? What model ya got, or did you build it yourself or something?" She tapped both her hooves on the tabletop to the beat of the storm. The click-clack of her exoskeletal supports joined in. "One of the ship's crew you're gonna be meeting soon specializes in gem-based engines and aircraft maintenance. Basically, they's gonna try to take a peek at it, that bike, one way or another. If you like that sort of stuff too, you might have someone to talk to on the trip with, yeah?"

Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: In Candescence {SKYWARD}    Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:52 am

Lunatic Veil steps through the door, talons clicking across the floor. The dragon is wearing a rain coat, as would anyone needing both protection of identity and shelter form the rain. Of course, this particularity raincoat would offer very little anonymity. It is made of a patchwork of strange symbols. Someone from the outer edges of the known universe might recognize them, but anyone can tell their general purpose. Tattered emblems, all varying levels of violent.

She strides over to Acrimony, looking down at her and Dusk. "I am here for the flight." she says quietly, her expression utterly neutral.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PortalHunter

PostSubject: Re: In Candescence {SKYWARD}    Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:24 pm

Acrimony looked up to face the dragon. "Oh hey." The dragon definitely didn't look like she was from around the region. "You're in the right place." Her supports whirred as they locked into place, keeping her head held high.

It had been quite some time since she had seen that kind of attire, those patterns. She blinked. "We're waiting around for the others to arrive. Name's Acrimony Tang." She tried to think of where she had seen those symbols before...

Last edited by PortalHunter on Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: In Candescence {SKYWARD}    Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:45 pm

Somewhere nearby, a pegasus mare stepped out of a door. She was wearing a cloak that covered most of her body, as well as a scarf around her neck. She looked around, hoping nopony saw her, and looked back at the room she just left. “Sunny, are you sure about this?” She asked the occupant of the room.

Her friend smiled and gave her a reassuring look. “You’ll be fine on your own Viola. You know what the mission is. You have the skills and the tools to handle it. I’ll still be around, so if you really need my help that much, you can send a distress signal. For now though, I got a whole new world to mess around in. I suggest you do the same. Goof off, make friends, go on a friggin adventure. Have fun. You know how to get a hold of me. Just be sure to call me from time to time. I get lonely.” And with that, the door shut and disappeared.

Viola scoffed. “Yeah, right. Have fun. That’s the attitude that leaves her in trouble with Princess Celestia most of the time.” She looked down and saw a plate with a smiley face cookie on it. Rolling her eyes in amusement, she picked up the cookie and ate it. “Alright, I’ll try it your way Sunny.”

Wandering around was… uncomfortable, to say the least. The weather was unpleasant, with cold sleet striking her cloak, causing a bit of ice to form. It was quickly shaken off by the wind, which was also chilling. Viola seemed unbothered by the cold though, and kept wandering. Looking up, she considered flight, but there were a number of reasons why that would be a terrible idea, so she decided against it.

Spotting a building that looked like a restaurant, Viola unceremoniously flopped in. “I miss home already…” She grumbled quietly. “Why couldn’t she drop me off somewhere pleasant?” Picking herself up off the ground, she looked back outside. “Though, the scenery is truly amazing…”

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
PortalHunter

PostSubject: Re: In Candescence {SKYWARD}    Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:02 am

Perhaps not so many people had been deterred by the change in schedule. Acrimony was looking forward to seeing how many people were going to show up. Their ship could hold a dozen extra people for the two-day trip to Torias Minor, and Acrimony was shooting for at least half of those spots being filled. This expedition would pay off this time, she was sure of it. With luck, it would cover all the costs of the last shit job the whole crew had suffered through, and maybe even get the Micrathene 5 some half-decent upgrades if this weekly ferrying trip earned enough credits in the next few months.

It was almost midday now. Everyone would have to leave for the docks in around another half-hour or so if they were going to keep to the badly-offset scheduling and make it to their destination without rushing. So far, there was Dusk the mercenary, who sure looked helpful and could probably help out on and around the ship. The dragon was an unexpected visitor, someone who might fit the description of a foreign Halo-dweller from thousands of miles away, from what Acrimony could tell.

From the front of the restaurant came once again the sound of freezing rain rattling from outdoors, drumming at and occasionally pinging off of the copper-paved streets. That pony must've been pretty eager to get away from the sleet and cold to slip and fall like that on their way in. Acrimony didn't blame them. The temperatures in this town were only a little above freezing in the daytime hours.

She thought she could see a pegasus muttering somewhere under that ice-encrusted cloak. With any luck, that was another one of her passengers.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: In Candescence {SKYWARD}    Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:28 pm

Dusk acknowledged the presence of the dragon with a polite nod, then proceeded to answer Acrimony's question to him. "I fly a Sky Slicer model. It's expensive to maintain, but it's fast, durable, and is fun to ride. Plus, I added some weapon systems on it in case I ever needed to fight another bike or ship."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: In Candescence {SKYWARD}    Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:00 pm

Viola quickly shook the ice off her cloak and huffed at the outside sleet. “Well that’s step one. Now… Step two is… to stop conspicuously talking to myself… Screw it, I’ll skip that step. I’m not Twilight.” Looking around the restaurant, she took in the decor. The outside was pretty cool too. In more ways than one, considering the weather. She idly wondered if she could take a piece of the cloud that made the sleet to study. It would be something to show Sunny when they next met.

She spotted a table at which a couple ponies and a dragon were meeting. One of the ponies seemed to be wearing some sort of exoskeleton, and that intrigued her. Making a mental note to find out why, she walked over to the group. “Okay, step three. Come on…” “Uh, hi. Am I interrupting anything?” Mentally, she wondered if she was doing something stupid, but then again, Sunny would have already done something stupid by this point, like trying to fly or picking a fight. Viola was just trying to be polite.

Back to top Go down
PortalHunter

PostSubject: Re: In Candescence {SKYWARD}    Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:40 pm

Ooh. "Better get that fixed up, eh? Sounds like a pretty sweet ride.” Biking really was enjoyable, at least to Acrimony, who had learned to ride various jetcraft during her fillyhood. How long had it been since she had taken one of those out for a proper ride? With the constant cold conditions out here and all the moisture carried here from the warmer winds of nearby sunlit countries, flying wasn’t the easiest thing to do nor was it the safest thing, lest a fan get choked by drops of errant water or hit something at high speed in the low-visibility airspace aroud town. “You know,” she added, “I used to take care of jet bikes before I became a pilot.” Acrimony paused as she tried to remember exactly what models she had owned and fixed up.

The pegasus that had been approaching the group seemed to have found a chink in Acrimony’s rapid chatter. Acrimony turned around to face the pony abruptly, her neck supports grinding and whining to try and keep up with their eager owner. Her forelegs jingled as they almost slipped off the table. “Hai there. No, you’re not interrupting, it’s fine,” Acrimony reassured.
She thought the mare looked a little lost. Perhaps… “Um, hey, are you gonna be joining the Micrathene 5 on a two-cycle flight to Torias, by any chance?” she asked. “If that’s what you’re looking for, you’re at the right place.”

Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: In Candescence {SKYWARD}    Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:29 pm

Viola looked confused, or at least what little of her face was visible behind the cloak. “Um… I guess… If you’re offering a ride… I’d like to join.” She said, obviously not used to speaking to others. She pulled the hood of her cloak off, showing her wavy pink mane and cybernetic eye. “My name is Viola. Nice to meet you.”

Back to top Go down
PortalHunter

PostSubject: Re: In Candescence {SKYWARD}    Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:37 am

That had been… unexpected for sure. It looked like Acrimony had somehow recruited a new passenger by accident. Had that really just happened? It must have been unexpected for the pegasus as well. Acrimony wondered if the mare was lost somehow, or if Acrimony herself had just been too forceful.

Ehh. New customer. Introduction time, yes. Focus…

“Excellent. If you decide to come along with us, we’ll need to negotiate payment when we get to the docks, 'kay? In the meantime, Viola, we’ll be waiting around for some of the others to get here.” She extended one of her long forelegs out in her direction, gears clicking and working to keep her hoof up. Her horn glowed as she put a little more power into her supports. A few gems on her struts glowed red and her posture stabilized.

“The name’s Acrimony Tang. Nice to meet you.”

The cybernetic enhancements on this pony were clearly visible. Acrimony half-expected Viola to raise a metallic hoof in greeting.

Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: In Candescence {SKYWARD}    Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:28 am

Viola’s eyes darted from the mare’s face to the exoskeletal supports she was wearing. She wasn’t sure why she needed these things, but based on the fact she needed zero-gravity flight training before coming here, she could make a few guesses. “Best to stay quiet about it, just in case. Don’t want to be rude.” She thought. She raised a hoof and gently bumped the mare’s own in greeting. Sadly, this hoof was organic, at least on the outside. Her other foreleg was as well. The rest of her body was still obscured by the cloak though. “Well I’m okay with waiting. I’m not in a hurry.” She said, sitting down at the table and waving at the others.

Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: In Candescence {SKYWARD}    Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:26 am

A single forlorn-looking kirin trudged its way down the outside streets. It didn't look like it was having a good day at all in all honesty. Despite the fact that it looked to be wearing what would have been fine clothes, specifically a dress shirt, a brown waistcoat, and a brown pair of trousers to match, they were torn and somewhat grimy, as if it had been in some big fight with someone that was holding a knife and had been too close to the oil. Its white mane was a complete mess, and its violet coat had a few oil spots on it too. Of note was the fact that it wore two shoulder holsters, each with a different pistol in them, and the three amulets around its neck. One of them was activated, keeping the sleet off of it with simple repulsion barrier.

The kirin would eventually find its way to the restaurant, opening the door with a squeak and walking in. It glanced over at the growing table and muttered something under its breath. Its fore-claws made a clacking noise as it moved across the floor, and over to the table where a collection of ponies was starting to form. "Χαίρετε, Είσαι αυτός είμαι υποτίθεται ότι πρέπει να μιλήσει για το έργο του αερόπλοιου?" Its language was strange, absolutely foreign, probably with no one in sight who knew how to speak it. Upon closer inspection, anyone would find that the kirin was sleep deprived, and using its native language was probably a mistake.

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: In Candescence {SKYWARD}    Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:38 am

In contrast to the most recent entrant to the restaurant, the happiest kirin in the world trotted out of the kitchen simultaneous to his entry. She had spotted who she was certain her mark was--well, she was certain this time, and she was also very good at making lentil soup now, alongside a myriad of other dishes--and she had immediately set to work on impressing her. Sure, it had taken her a little while, preparations had to be made, but she was more than willing to get on the good side of her potential employer before any more permanent arrangements were made.
She made a beeline for the table the mare was at, having memorized the way there when she first spotted her, sitting there all alone. On her back she balanced a platter and a bowl, a bowl of very specially made lentil soup. It was a nice soup, at least in her mind. Sliced carrot, celery, even some parsley and just a hint of cumin for flavor were included with the lentils, and it has a strong, flavorful scent from all of it. She smiled a bit, and in her little spout of daydreaming, she gracefully slid the platter onto the table without even looking to the current occupants.
Opening her eyes to greet the mare in question, she began to speak up. She really did try, to say something, anything, really, but then she spotted a cloaked...creature, next to the mare. The dragon. A very familiar dragon. Not only did the words die in her throat, her smile immediately reversed itself, her mood finally catching up with today's forecast.
"Oh. You're here. Why am I not surprised."

View user profile
PortalHunter

PostSubject: Re: In Candescence {SKYWARD}    Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:44 am

Everything was going as planned so far, aside from the rather unexpected new contractor, Viola. Things were moving along smoothly.

“So, Viola, are you new around here?” Acrimony inquired. “Big ol’ empty town in the middle of nowhere. Truth be told, I only really make visits here for the trading.” The tap-tap-tap of her hooves on the polished wood stopped as she turned around to look at the main doors again.

The telltale squeak of the doors heralded the approach of another visitor. Acrimony thought her job was going quite well, what with everyone more or less arriving on time. She kept an eye on the kirin who had just entered the installation. He was making his way over to the group with exhausted steps. Acrimony could see numerous oil stains on him, his unkempt appearance with his once-respectable attire making him look utterly misplaced. Worn-out was a good term to explain what he was at the moment, Acrimony thought, a precious trinket that had been mistreated and thrown into thin air.

Oh, wonderful. Acrimony’s eyebrows furrowed as the kirin drawled out something in a tongue that was definitely nonnative. Maybe he spoke Roamer or Phoenixian? There was no telling for sure, since they sounded all the same to her. The trade tongue didn’t have all those elaborate vowels and soft consonants. But there was one word that she had heard before, and it was hanging at the end of his sentence. It was the word ‘airship’ that caught her attention.

Acrimony had been prepared to ask the kirin if he was looking for the Micrathene 5’s services. Then the wonderful scent came her way and she turned to look. A strong, familiar smell filled the air, accompanied by a red-violet-orange kirin. It was the cook that she had met previously, Loose Tinder, another contractor.

Before Acrimony could thank the cook, the mood at the table seemed to shift. Tinder’s expression slid from contentment to bitterness.

Acrimony sat there with a tempting lunch directly in front of her, an obviously displeased kirin on her left, and the reserved dragon sitting to her right.

“So, you know each other?” she breathed, not quite smiling.

Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: In Candescence {SKYWARD}    Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:54 am

Lunatic looks over at Tinder. "Ah. Hello, daughter of mine. Or Loose Tinder, if you would prefer. How is the cooking going? I imagine you still refuse to take your part in The Great Work?" Veil says, calmly, as if greeting someone in the hall while on the way to another part of the building. Perfectly normal.
Lunatic sits down on the floor, shaking slightly as the water runs off her raincoat.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: In Candescence {SKYWARD}    Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:39 am

The kirin shook its head, sighing and hitting itself with its palm. It sighed, trying again. "I'm here to ask about that airship job." Its voice was much more masculine, so now he had a more identifiable gender. "I'm Lagnia and..." The rest of the words died in his throat as he saw another kirin. He was slightly struck by seeing another of his kind, but she seemed so much different than he was. She was so very happy, and he was tempted to say some thing before her mood dropped, and he followed her gaze over to the being in the raincoat. A dragon. He hadn't really seen one, but he'd heard a lot about them. A lot of bad things from his fellow merchants. His right claw moved slightly to the left, where a rather strange looking pistol was holstered. "The Great Work? τι είναι αυτό?" The last phrase was obviously a question along the lines of 'what is this/that', but Lagnia sighed for screwing up again.

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: In Candescence {SKYWARD}    Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:54 am

Viola tapped a hoof on the table nervously as she thought of a way to answer the question. The small crowd forming was starting to make her anxious. She hadn’t even been away an hour. “Ugh, I feel pathetic. Come on, pull yourself together.” “Y-you could say that…” She said, trying to keep her attention on the friendly looking unicorn, and not the rest of the group, which didn’t look so friendly. Her left wing - the one with actual feathers - ruffled slightly and she was tempted to pull her hood back up, but didn’t.

Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: In Candescence {SKYWARD}    Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:06 pm

Dusk hoped he the current situation wouldn't go bad, and it didn't help that he really had no idea what the issue was. A Dragon would be tough to subdue, period, though the kirin would be easier. He decided to put that out of his mind until things heated up more. The last thing he needed to do was make assumptions and act improperly. So, he remained sitting.

Meanwhile, he found the gaze of the pegasus mare a little... he really couldn't find the words for it. Odd, maybe. Though perhaps it was her nervousness that affected him more. He thought saying something to her might ease her worries a bit. "Well, hello Viola. I'm Dusk Hammer. A pleasure to make your acquaintance," he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: In Candescence {SKYWARD}    Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:53 pm

"Hello, Lunatic." Tinder sighed, looking at the motley crew that had assembled. A few years ago she might have spat out the name, but one only spat in anger. Tinder had a simmering inferno of hatred for the dragon, and she knew better than to give that creature any emotional hooks to claw into. Actively fighting her almost made her as happy as being servile and obedient, if only because it meant she got a chance to be a manipulative bitch. "I see you haven't changed at all. Miss Acrimony, please don't wait on my part. I spent quite some time preparing that soup just for you."

View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: In Candescence {SKYWARD}    Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:12 pm

Lunatic cocks her head to the side, confused. "I am a dragon. We don't change much, in general." She gave no hint of the fact she was perfectly aware of the volcanic fury that her daughter held for her. She was just pretending to be confused, though Tinder would be the only one who knew. She saw no reason to confront the issue at this delicate stage though, unless her daughter chose to force one.
"I apologize for the disturbance Miss Acrimony." says mildly, completely unruffled by her daughter's anger. She looks over at Lagnia. "Do not ask me. If you do not know, you were not intended to know."

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: In Candescence {SKYWARD}    Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:45 am

Viola looked at the other unicorn nervously. He looked a little more intimidating than Acrimony, but he seemed friendly enough. She just had to make friends, right? Things would work out. Well, at least for her. Probably not for the kirin and her mother, but that wasn’t her business. So, she looked at the one known as Dusk Hammer and waved. “Hi… Nice to meet you…”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Candescence {SKYWARD}    

Back to top Go down

In Candescence {SKYWARD}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: