A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Blade Vs. Rain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rayne

PostSubject: Blade Vs. Rain    Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:40 pm

Rain wandered through Canterlot, he conflicted himself between a large grin and a disappointed frown. On one hand I completed my contract, on the other I sure wish I had gotten a bit more... He snorted, Maybe if he didn't have so many big looking guards around I would have! He stifles a yawn looking around, the wings on his back out-stretching in the empty street.

His fingerless gloves worn with use and almost molded perfectly to the handle of a blade. He picked through a crowded square, grabbing what he needed for a bed and food for the day. His curiosity however had made him grab more than he needed, which made him rub his face in frustration, placing the money back into their pockets, whomever seemed to pass by, giving the last five dollars to a homeless beggar, who thanked him and stared at the money with a knowing glint in his eyes.

He checked his other pocket for the rest of the cash, which wasn't there. "Are you kidding me?! Uuugh!" He glared at a Guard and moved easily through the still crowded rush hour, picking up a wallet he patted the Guards shoulder, "Pardon me." He grinned, they usually carry money right? He began striding happily towards the Inn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blade Vs. Rain    Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:27 pm

The wallet reach the end of the invisible string it was attached to and yanked the thief back. The guard in question looked over at the pony with his wallet. "Sir, I think you might have "accidentally" taken my wallet. I would appreciate it if you gave it back." The guard held out his hand and waited for the stallion to return his wallet. The law actually saying that the guard should have taken the pony in for minor theft instead of giving him the obvious second chance to do the right thing, the right thing being returning the wallet to the guard.

The invisible string was actually pretty new for the Royal Guard wallets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Blade Vs. Rain
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1