A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:06 pm

"i believe the staff member will be the one who brought you all here, lady bud dew, prep your selves and miss sandy, bring that up with miss noir would have something in common there" ferrus turned around and leaned on the railings again, looking out onto the city.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:38 am

"That will come in handy. Thanks professor." Sandy said as she pushed the arm back in to place. 
The arm made a few clicking noises but the made a muffled clank noise in which sandy frown. 
"*sigh* one of the locks must been off settled."She said as she sat down and open one of her compartments in her arm. In the compartment was a set of tools, and a cassettes player.
Taking out the screw driver and prayers, she began to adjust a few screw and bolt on the arm with her left hand as her metal arm just rested on her legs. "Professor, this might be an off question but, I been throw out of windows and landed on the ground, hard. Yet I got up after those. One hit from you was enough to send me flying and Knocked me out. Was that just pure strength or was that the light powers doing?" She asked as she continue to work on her arm.

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:25 am

"no, that's a fair question, i hit you directly with the light, i only used a fraction of what i could have as that may have put you in a coma or even have killed you, don't feel down heartened though, i have been training two years and the light is a powerful energy, if the tables were turned you would have been able to the same, as long as you study hard that is"

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:57 pm

Leaf sighed as the two earth ponies began talking and left them be alone to talk and also find himself a room. He didn't unpack, thinking he didn't have time to do so, and simply left his bag in the middle of the empty room. He would place the key in his pocket after locking the door and heading over to the other males that might still be in their dorms. "We are about to be taken down for registration in a few minutes." He said simply before leaving and not giving much room for a response.

Lightning was already out of the room as the unicorn started to give the little tidbit of information. He placed his hands into his pockets as he returned to Professor and a gave quick glance over the earth pony next to him. "Sorry to butt in, but I have to ask one thing, possibly more before we continue." He paused and looked at the two, his gaze focusing on the hot head of a mare for a split second longer than their Professor. He was hoping for no argument and would say, "Is there any other racist students here. Actually, how about ignorant? Since I'd like to know how many dumb-" He cut himself off and quickly thought of something else to say, "people that I will have to endure here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:24 pm

Pastel came back out of her room after unpacking her things as Lightning asked his question. In her mind, she added Lightning to her "Avoid" list. He did not seem very nice. She hoped at least somebody here was nice and friendly. She remembered her late brother, Dusk, saying that his fellow classmates were his brothers and sisters in arms. She hoped they'd all get to that point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:58 am

Sandy finished her arm and return the tools back to kit before, locking the arm back to place.
After hearing lightning whining. She pinch the bridge of her nose and sighed.
"Okay, looks like I would have to explain everything I say. 1st off, I could not care who you are or what you are, as long as your not the enemy. Second, would you rely you life in a someone that looks like an entertainer?, Hell no. That why I commented on her clothing, not her race. I could not give a damn if she was changeling. And lastly, about my little burst of anger. How would you react if some random pony you just meet start to insulting you recently killed loved one? Was I suppose to get on my knees and like her boots? No. Here, we learning to save lives. That is not something I take it lightly." Sandy gets up. 
"If any of you guys think this is just some game or joke. Get, Out." She warn coldly.

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:20 am

Diamond merely stood calmly outside of her door, merely waiting and playing with their crystals. It sighed at Lightning, looking over at him. "Lightning, I'd rather you keep your opinions to yourself, as you're talking out of your ass and it shows. Racism has a peculiar flavor that really sets me off. Sandy did nothing but set off all those wonderful reactionary alarms." It turned towards Sandy. "I do not dress like an entertainer. As I established, it's a form of armor. You proved that it was armor by failing to grab me with a heavily broadcasted and amateur reactionary movement." Diamond sighed once more. "My tirade was to get you to leave so you didn't get yourself killed. I didn't even know you lost a loved one. Though you're probably not from my father's lands, so I would have very little concern about your plight anyhow, as there is literally nothing I can do to change it."

"And with the way you act Sandy, you are the joke. Juvenile schoolgirl antics accomplish nothing. You failed to catch a mage, who should by all rights be easy to catch, get knocked out by a teacher, overreact to a perceived but non-existent insult, then try to order us around like you own us. It's like you're doing nothing but inviting this upon yourself with how you act." Diamond shot a smirk at Sandy, one filled with disappointment and contempt. "And before you do anything else, licking boots is not a proper apology for nobility of my standing. Licking boots is reserved for those far above me. The proper apology would be a formal, hand-written apology followed by reading it out loud and bowing your head to me. Then I have to forgive you."

jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:00 am

Sandy took a deep breath and felt her pendent with her left hand 
"The only reason I said that stuff about anyone treating this like a joke. It because I seen those that play hero and die. I seen those that try to protect and die. I seen those that try to benefit the world and die.I act because Our job is to keep the good alive and end the wicked. Nether of us are going to get by if everyone else hates us. You wanted to start something but to scared to follow threw you truly wanted me out you would of beaten me from an inch from my life. and I been showing how big of a bitch I could be, I have strong feeling towards my family and friends, but their gone, and I'm not show the way mom would wanted me to. We could hate each other, I don't care. but we have the same goal." Sandy then walks up to diamond with her hand in her pockets. "you have your nobility to care about, and I have my own reasons. I'm willing to let this whole day just pass. But, if you going to talk so highly about your self." Sandy throw on a rivalry smirk. "Then you better show me off and trust me I'm not one to go down easy." Sandy hold out her metal hand to shake. "truce?"

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:08 pm

Lightning groaned internally as he got cut off by Diamond before he could explain what he meant and easily making him seem like an ass. Yet, he knew speaking up know and trying to say anything would probably have his foot stuck further up his mouth, especially since the feud had stopped for a short while at least. He felt somewhat better that they seemed to settle things.

Leaf just sighed as he heard everything and watched from a distance before things became a little calmer than it was before. He was unsure whether or not this was the end of it, but he was hoping for a good resolution to this dumb fight. The last thing that they needed was to be at each other's throats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:35 am

ferrus turned around from the railings, but looked not at the group that seemed to equally be foolish as they were after all new, and looked up to the sky. if anyone else was to do this they would see a black speck just visible, and was, if they were to fixate on it, notably getting bigger.. wait no, getting closer... quickly.. whoops i didn't give you much warning time you have 1 second to react. oddly, this speck now seems to be human shape, like a tall human, like 7foot 3 tall and seems slightly like its going to land between ferrous and the group.
(you all get 1 post for this, who knows what this is and what its gunna do)

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:16 am

Pastel, doing her best not to be involved with the somewhat heated conversation that was taking place, decided to go by the professor. She noticed he was looking up at the sky, and looked as well, just in case he saw something interesting. Of course, she saw the black speck just barely before it landed. Seeing as she was rather defenseless, with the exception of her dagger, she shifted herself behind the professor so he was between her and the black thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:09 am

Diamond was about to say something to Sandy, but their frill twitched, sensing a sudden change from Ferrus. Diamond sprang into action, dodging into Sandy and attempting to move them both clear of the black speck. The half-changeling's horn would glow, instantly making a barrier around the both of them.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:26 am

Are you going to shake some time today?
Sandy continue to offer her truce before getting garbed by Diamond.
Before she could threaten diamond she saw, the black speck on her arm's reflection and looks up. Seeing both the human form getting close and the barrier. Sandy then kept her mouth shut but, would be in mid draw before the human thing lands. Ready to protect if the thing turns violent.

Last edited by jz96 on Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No talking.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:34 pm

Leaf and Lightning missed the one second time interval as they simply looked over the reactions of the those around them before even glancing up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Civviq Writer

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:27 pm

All the while, Silver Blade was just silently watching and taking it all in. He watched Sandy and Diamond fuss, he noticed Lightning looking at them with a stink-eye and he saw Pastel being slightly uncomfortable. He hummed, hoping that something would happen to make all these relations a bit more... pleasant.

Only then did he notice the threat overhead. He grunted and stood at the ready, drawing his dagger. He narrowed his eyes, trying to ascertain whether it was hostile or not. Either way, he would not let it come close to him while he had his guard down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Civviq%20Writer
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:33 pm

*BOOM* the object hit the ground, the impact sent out a shock wave and kicked up dust and debris. the effect of the shock wave was noticeable to say the least, ferrus had himself in a hard stance and locked himself to the ground, the shockwave passed other him and hit pastel with reduced power, knocking her back into the railings, they held tight and stopped her falling 40ft possibly to her death.
then the wave hit diamonds shield, it broke the barrier down but was reduced sufficiently by the shield that it fell like a strong wind to sandy and diamond.
lightning, in an non-braced stants was blown outwardly and up, it seemingly only blow him back so it would be easy to recover and fly. phoenix was in the dip of the blast and was blown across the ground on his back, the dust was thick but a 7ft 4 silhouette could be seen beyond the dust, an obscured voice echoed out "I am here to take you all!" the voice seemed monotone and somewhat robotic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:23 pm

Lightning quickly recovered and took a few flaps back as he looked down at the thing that had just landed in front of them. He honestly didn't know what had landed or what was talking. The tone and what the thing said didn't sound friendly. He decided to keep his distance since he didn't have any weapons on him, having left them inside of his room. "Where you taking us?!" He shouted back in order to question the figure that had landed in front of him and kept himself ready for some fancy flying.

Leaf groaned as he slowly moved to his side. 'That's unexpected' He thought to himself before looking over at the location of the thing that fell. He couldn't see the figure, but he knew that he could do something else. His horn lite up and his eyes became similar to a changelings as he casted a spell onto himself. The field of vision let him see ones emotions in a similar way that someone could see infrared. The voice ultimately made him doubt that he could get anything from whatever had fell, but he had to make sure that he made sure the others were at least mentally stable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:29 pm

Pastel was definitely hurt by hitting the railing, but there was hardly anything serious. She knew she'd be sporting bruises in the shape of it later. She quickly picked herself up and kept herself behind the professor, as that thing looked much stronger than her. She also thought the professor would keep her from being taken by that thing. For all she knew, it could be a dark construct of some kind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:55 am

Sandy had her hand on her gun when the barrier broke. Shielding her face she heard what the drop by guest said.
" Lady bud dew?"
It would explain what it meant as of take us all, and why ferrus is not decking it. I hope, I don't feel like getting decked in the head again.
"Thanks for the barrier Diamond." Sandy finished dusting herself off and straightening her pendent.

Civviq Writer

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:31 pm

Silver stiffened as that... thing landed, making the ground under him tremble. He tightened the grip on his dagger. He flinched at all the damage it did - the broken barrier, Pastel being thrown back. He was relieved to see that she was alright and behind the pofessor. Since he didn't have any heavy armor either, he thought it was the best course of action to join them. He strafed closer to the professor, because if things went awry, he didn't want to take the brunt of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Civviq%20Writer
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:39 pm

Diamond grunted as the barrier shattered, their horn ceasing its glow as the pressure wave subsided. Diamond would struggle to their feet, looking at whatever landed. "Whatever you are, I'm pretty sure you're not. Identify yourself." The half-changeling's horn glowed and strange glowing lines went down its right arm. Two swords would appear, one in each of Diamond's hands, while many more would form around Diamond and would aim at the figure in the dust cloud. "One more time, Identify yourself and we won't have a confrontation."

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:31 pm

the silhouette lifted its hand in a fist, and, in almost an instant pulled it down, the force of which created a shockwave to disperse the dust with that a very tall female in full protective armour stood in a crater became visible, the amour seemed similar if not the same except the full head protection as the mare from the aircraft, she placed her hands on her helmet, pushed down on it and twisted it a little and pulled it off. her hair slid out first before the helmet came off, it was thick and long reaching her chest and then some. it was a blueish pink on the left side and was very full and wavy, on the other side however was a rich metallic blue. the helmet hit the ground hard, it was easy to assume it weighed a lot, her face was young, somewhere around 20 to 23, her eyes looked sharp but lax, one irus was pink the other blue and one fang rested on her lip. she she spoke, her voice was identical to that of the lady in the aircraft. "i'd rather if you'd refer to me as sky, but.." she stopped and looked to ferrus "wait, did you get them to call me that!? tia damn it furrus you know i hate that name!..ill deal with you later, for now", she surveyed the group, "yup lets go".

jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:04 pm

for some reason I think I'm going to like this professed.
"Sky it is." Sandy got back in relax position. Ready to go.
"It just the professor that going to lead us to the main hall, Ferrus mention sky, before you guys showed up."
Gale then turn to ready for war diamond.
and you said,I'm quick to the trigger?  
"Umm we could discuss our "thing" later or could just shake now."

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:21 pm

Pastel breathed a huge sigh of relief when it turned out to be another professor. She promptly started following her, ignoring the pain from her impact against the fence as best as she could. Sky's height reminded her of Dusk, as he too was very tall, perhaps just a little shorter than Sky. She also wondered if Sky had known Dusk at all, but she decided not to ask that right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:54 am

Diamond waited until the form spoke, before the blades vanished and the magic flow stopped. The half-changeling stood to attention, quickly adjusting its breastplate to straighten it out and tightening one of the straps. "Pleased to meet you Lady Buddew." They turned to Sandy now. "Well...We'll discuss our 'relationship' later. Consider the barrier a favor and remember you owe me one."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   

Back to top Go down

sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next