A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Civviq Writer

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:17 pm

Silver Blade lagged a bit behind, not too far away to miss what the professor was saying, but not right behind the teacher. He preferred to be ´invisible´. He tilted his head at the explanation, very much interested. The way of the wolf very much interested him, but the spirit of the raven was equally attractive. He was a pegasus however, not a spellcaster, so the last one probably wasn´t that great for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Civviq%20Writer
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:32 pm

Pastel followed along behind everybody else. The path of the herd definitely sounded like the best path for her. Her dear eldest brother had always said she had great potential to be a magic user.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:30 pm

"miss blast?.. oh she ok, so yes its true normally if your determined and talented etcetera that you would do fine, but you aren't here to hunt crooks and robbers, you are here to hunt kill and destroy the turned, beings who have taken the life from others to empower themselves, and thus normal fighting wont do thats why we need to work on your weapons, channeling the "light", and energy granted by all spirits you can use attacks that could cut down the hardest of foes. the better you channel the better the attack. if you wish to fight under the academy and don't wish to follow any one spirit which is highly ill advised that is a perfectly good option, but you will still need to know how to use the "light"". he explained the best he could at the time. "when you follow a path you aren't needed to do it for the spirit, but the more you connect with the spirit the more power you have to use, so yes they are more mentors then anything else" he finished

jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:05 pm

"I suppose that makes scenes, I Guess you can call me crazy, for wanting to follow all three then. And I have not problems hunting." Sandy turn backwards to face the rest of the group, While still walking backwards to stay up with them. "You said we be assigns tasks, determined by our skills and the path we take. So I guess that means most of us are going to be separate?" Still asking the professor.
No complainants about that.

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:13 pm

"yes actually some you will be on your own and some you will be in a team, it should be noted that the most powerful attacks are formed by channeling the "light" with a teammate" he said with a natural flow as if he almost expected to have to say this

jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:25 am

" Interesting, the light thing doesn't make a lick of senses though but I cross that bridge when I get their.
Sandy turn around. so she walking like everyone else. She lifted her pendent to take a closer look, rubbed off a tiny smudge on it, and let it hang around her neck again.

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:59 pm

Diamond Mind sighed, the crystals spinning around their form. "Well then, that's disappointing. I've taken zero summoning courses over my relatively short life of 18 years." The strange creature walked along with the group, shaking their head slightly. "Does this require any summoning experience at all? Or do we just bond with it and go?"

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:44 pm

"i can't think of a reason why you would need summoning if it isnt part of your fighting style" the prof said a tad confused

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:00 pm

"Er...summoning would be a part of calling the spirit to you and controlling it, would it not?" Diamond asked inquisitively. "What kind of spirit calling or control wouldn't require summoning training?"

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:36 pm

"ah well now i see where your coming from, but no you don't need to summon them in the sense of using magic, when they are willing to be by your side to fight nearly neither do they actually fight, they may grant you more light or something similar, if you're dealing with the wolf spirit tho no, she will teach you a phrase and give you a lilly, with the information she gives you, you can summon her. it's very easy but it is hidden what you're meant to do so i can't expand on that for you. but don't worry, you have much to lean and if there is something you fear you dont know thats not a problem because you can always ask for private lessons to expand and enhance your skills" the prof said as they got to the large doors of the S.H.A.. he pushes open the door to expose a large hall way T'ing at the end, on the wall at the T is many cards with assignments on them, there were several students looking and reading the board half way to the T there was a double door to a stairwell, which is where he lead the group. at the top of the stairs, they ended up outside on a huge balcony, from there the prof lead to the 3rd north east tower and opened the door. ok girls dorms are on the left boys on the right, the ground floor is recreation and food prep, 1st floor is bedrooms. make yourself comfortable." he said waiting for any questions.

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:09 pm

"Um, what's on the second floor?" Pastel asked, as it seemed that floor was the only one left out. She did hope she wouldn't have to share a bedroom with someone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:10 pm

"the 2nd floor is a study room, and the third is an observatory slash look out" he said promptly pointing at the top "there is a balcony up there for you to look out over the city or to practice energy signature detection."

jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:24 pm

"Two questions again. One is thier any work shops nearby? second do we live in our own rooms?"

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:42 pm

"there is in the main building, but you will be taken there either tomorrow or tonight, and yes, there is a room for each one of you plus a spare" ferrus said, after which he waited for any other questions.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:35 pm

I can not shut up today.
"And what about our keys and room numbers?"

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:34 pm

"you may chose your rooms, as long as you maintain girls on the left stairs and bos on the right, you can choose t share dorms if you like, of course as there is more than enough room. and keys are on the beds, and i will get you another key if you are sharing a dorm, when they are ready, you will be moved to apartments in the residential zone, giving you each a shared between 2 living area." he explained

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:50 pm

"Ah, I see. Very good..." Diamond nodded. "I won't have to spend a week of my life learning something I'm not going to use outside of here." It continued to follow along, listening as the other students conversed with the professor, and then blinked at the mention of gender division. "Er...what happens if you qualify for either gender at once?"

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:57 pm

"well it wouldn't be the first time, and in those scenarios, you may choose. but you will have to choose you can't go back and forth."

spell struck quietly raised her hand, and spoke softly "professor, is there, perhaps maybe a place we can go to practice our arts, be it spell or sparing?"

the professor pushed his glasses back to his face and gave his reply "there is, you may practice anywhere on academy grounds, in any 3 of the parks, or outside the walls, tho it is heavily unadvised you do so. while we are on the topic of sparring, fights that break out between two students must be supervised, you may not assault an unwilling student and you must stop the fight if your opponent has tapped out or is unconscious. is that all or are there any other questions?" he said looking over everyone.

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:00 pm

"Very clear," Pastel said, not planning to get in any fights unless it was for practice. She definitely hoped everyone would be nice enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:38 am

Sandy turn her head back to diamond. "You, do know that you could take off you disguise now,especial since you drop a major hint of why your hiding. But, if you want to keep sticking out like a coyote in a chicken coop, No skin off my bones." 
She then turn back to the professor. " I'm fine with the fighting part, but I not going apologizing to anyone that goes on my bad side."

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:12 am

Diamond frowned at Sandy. "Excuse me. This is not a disguise. It's a form of lightweight armor that complements my spellcasting. I would prefer you not jump to conclusions." It turned back to the professor with one last question. "Are diet supplements available for those who consume emotional energy, or should I just pick a classmate and use them as a food source?"

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:11 pm

"feeding of students is strictly prohibited unless both students are in a dire situation that called for it in which case, as long as the other consents it's all good to go, but while you are here you will have a choice of glass flask like vials that withing contain liquid love, lust, happiness, and caring, they are already in the kitchens pantry."
he stopped and raised his finger and and out stretched his arm in a warning like manner "a word of warning though, it is highly concentrated, you only need one or two drops mixed with water." he returned his finger with a crook over his mouth. "we are also working on a device that will allow emovores to feed on it as they would on any living source, but for the time being the flask will have to do. you could mix it with your food so you can seem like everyone else but our studies have shown that that can promote fat growth and so isn't often suggested for obvious reasons" she finished in thought perhaps about his previous experiments.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:05 pm

Leaf rolled his eyes a bit at what Sandy had said, already knowing what Diamond was. In all honesty, he found it rude to act to someone and expose a potential secret without any real reason to, but this case it was pointing out the obvious. What had interested him truly was Sandy's little comment about not getting her mad though him testing that limit was for later. The stallion kept quiet and examined the room silently, hoping that they could also see the classes.

Lightning just had one question. "Wait lust? Seriously why that of all emotions?" He said, hoping he wasn't the only one confused by the addition in the changeling menu. Unfortunately, his mind started to wander about what happened when a changeling drink it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:12 pm

the professor chucked "oh, don't panic, its an emotion akin to love and positivity, and simply can be fed on easily, it would only be problematic, if a non changeling was to drink it hahhah" she said smiling trying to not laugh to much

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:26 pm

Diamond laughed alongside the professor, though it stopped. "Well...I'm half pony, actually...." Its eyes visibly shifted back and forth. "It's really nothing...it just takes a little restraint to consume lust..." Diamond would glance over at Lightning. "And really, consuming emotions other than the ones listed are extremely harmful. It's like eating poison. Bad for you and has zero benefit."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   

Back to top Go down

sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next