A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:44 am

"I say that fair. As long the favor reasonable of course." Responding back to diamond.

Civviq Writer

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:58 pm

Silver braced himself for the shockwave, but after the lady spoke, he let his guard down a bit. So this was a professor, hm? he thought. This was going to be an interesting year. He put his dagger back in its sheath and started following her, right after Pastel and Ferrus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Civviq%20Writer
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:53 pm

Lightning had to admit that this place was a little too exciting for him. One moment people at each other's throat and the next had the teaching falling like a meteor. What had shocked him the most was that the new Professor acted like she just didn't something amazing. He still landed and gave her a small nod in order to greet her, finding his words unnecessary at the moment.

Leaf shut off his spell and remained quite for the whole ordeal. He had to admit that the small amount of lightheartedness was a much needed factor after what had only occurred a few moments again. He shut off his spell and followed alongside the others, his eyes slowly shifting around to think of certain landmarks to find out where he was if he ever got lost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:51 pm

ferrus to back to looking over the railings as sky led the group away.
she scanned the group as they walked looking for sigils and when she saw they didn't have them she bowed her head. "have any of you been briefed on your sigils yet?" she asked, before opening the door to the staircase to the building.

((ooc:roleplay mode is now open, comment as you wish but dont spam.))

jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:29 pm

"You mean the light? ya,  Pro. Ferrus descried it. Wolf, raven and deer. Wolf being more of the warrior, raven being mainly the recon and stealth. While deer is support and knowledge. To my understanding." Sandy began to follow the others while picking up Sky's helmet. Surprised by how heavy it was. "Whoa. This head cage has some weight on, is it made of osmium?" Sandy asked sky while getting a good look at the helmet.

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:22 pm

"no, i mean sigils" she said as walking down the stair case. "your sigil is related to the group you are in, for instance, chi is the sigil of the members that have no particular talent in the field but can still work like police. they train over in the cities barracks. you if me being but with you means anything would make you gamma, chins up then, you need to set a good example as lightning obviously thinks well of you lot." she said before commenting on the helmet "its a special metal lightning cooked up, magic infused or something like that, all i know is if i through it at someone it usually keeps them down." she said frankly.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:42 am

"I can image this thing weights more some then the beasts my home town has to deal with." Sandy thinking out loud. While also trying to form an mental blue print for her own helmet.

Civviq Writer

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:27 pm

Silver hummed, thinking. He preffered alone, but he didn't mind being in a team. But who would he choose? Or rather, who would choose him? He didn't know. He hardly knew any of them. Hopefully, something will come up.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:12 pm

Though Pastel preferred being by herself, being on a team sounded like the best option. As for the sigil, she had no clue what she would be. She didn't recall her brother saying anything about it. However, if they were all going to be in the same group, and if she got the explanation right that they'd then have the same sigil, she hoped they'd all be able to get along.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:24 pm

"Sigils, eh? Well, they don't sound like the kind of sigils that I normally work with, though that might be because no one had the very bright idea to use a symbology term for a group name that may confuse those of us who study runes and correspondence stones to learn about old history and magics. Just so you guys can sound pretentious. But that's fine. That's totally fine. That is a-okay." Diamond obviously wasn't fine with that. Not that she....he...er...fuck it. Not that they seething in anger or anything, no. They were just somewhat mad.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:38 pm

Sandy raised an eye brow to Mind's clear hatred of the topic, but it wasn't any of her problem. "Separation by classes and skill. Ehh I guess that make senses. Guess it gives some elites something to brag about. or helps make missions assigning go smoother."

Last edited by jz96 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Trying not to start anything again.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:21 pm

"i don't make the names, and that i know of they were named for the purpose of the group resembling the effects of runes, i'm no expert but the runic equivalent of gamma which is ta'l in old terms what ever its called makes and is a power rune as in it typically is used for making a full rune code more powerful, like i dont know im not the magic tutor thats lightning, but that's sorta what i know, oh" her tone sharply turned annoyed "and if your want to continue being a petty child you can run the way to the hall, its not rare for things to share termanology, get over it or get running." it would seem she was not pleased with these complaints, sarcasm seemed to not be a thing she enjoyed.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:29 pm

And that two professor that hate us, what a great day one. Sandy thought to her self.
"So professor Lightning deals with enchantment and magic. Miss Noir deals with engineering... I think. What kind of stuff do you and Ferrus teach?" Sandy asked Sky.
Maybe talking about her job could get Sky in a better mood.

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:36 am

sky sighed "lightning is miss noir, i don't like all these titles so if you don't mind i'll call them by their names, but lightning, she covers magic, weapon smithing, and a few erroneous classes, theres me, i'm the one in charge of your missions and assignments, i'm also your group tutor and when it comes to it i will help with heavy weapon fighting styles, there's snow blind, she'll teach you one on one and other magic fighting styles based on stealth, finally ferus, he's in charge of student welfare, first aid, light understanding studies and darkness understanding studies. that a good enough answers?"

Civviq Writer

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:50 pm

Silver's ears perked as he heard weapon smithing. Huh, he'd look foward to that. He smiled softly as he heard the other subjects. Magic, hmh, he wouldn't have any use for that since he wasn't a magic user. Understanding studies, maybe. He also was looking forward to the stealth-based styles. The rest... hopefully he'll pass those too.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:42 pm

Sandy nod even had a little smile.
"I guess you and Professor lightning are going to be seeing me often then. I been crafting since I was six and they by no means light , my only problem been, lack of budget and supplies." She shrug about the fact.

(( I'm going to wait till others post before posting again.))

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:54 pm

Lightning simply listened to the information given, sometimes being surprised due him and the runner of the place both having the same name. Yet, outside of that, he was pretty confident that he had all the information that he needed to get around until the first few days of classes.

Leaf was simply confused outright, what he saw or well what he couldn't see was something that was odd. The thought of it sent a shiver up his spine. He couldn't understand why the moment he went to look at the entity again, he was then again forced to look away. He could see the mix of emotions of the others just fine, but why not this being? Why was it so different? Was it her a ghost, a spirit, possibly someone covered in a invisibility spell? He tested it as casted the spell once more and searched for it before coming across it one more time guiding them, ignoring the others as he walked with them. The stallion tuned out everything that was going on around him and walked a bit slower was well, leading him to be nearby the back of the group.

Last edited by Lightning Shield on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:06 pm

passing past the classrooms and lecture halls, sky lead the group to a large set of oak wood doors. she pushed the doors open to the huge main hall.
the room was empty there were rows of seats but but it was obvious that you were not supposed to sit there. at the other end of the hall, under the only lights that were on stood lightning, i.e miss noir, her hands behind her back in a commander like stance in air captain gear and trench coat. it seemed rather impressive despite her slightly short stature.
sky stepped to the side and held the door open for the group to head to lightning.

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:03 am

Pastel figured she might as well proceed forward. She definitely found it odd that no one else was there except for their group. If this was an important ceremony or something, then it would make sense if it was a bit of a spectacle, if not a celebration. However, she wouldn't complain. She was glad she wouldn't be in the spotlight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Civviq Writer

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:53 pm

Silver looked around, admiring the interior. His eyes then fell on the impressive stature of one of the professors. He was curious as to what was going to happen next. As he watched Pastel take a step forward, he decided that wouldn't be such a bad idea. He walked a bit slower.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:08 am

Lightning focused on the mare who had spoken to a few times in the past and was the sole reason why he was here. He couldn't help, but to smile on his old rival, despite the thought only being for himself due to her going easy on him all of the other times they met.

Leaf didn't care about anything outside of the being in front of him and went to only other person he knew that could detect the creature. So, he quickly moved up to Diamond, tapping her arm lightly with the back of his hand. "Can you see or feel something strange? Emotions that belong to no one?" He said before nodding to the entity's direction and not having taken into account who was there or how Diamond would respond to suddenly be touched or questioned about something so strange. Yet, she was the only one who had a chance in spotting something that was invisible to their regular eyes, but still gave off a large mix of emotions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:59 pm

Sandy went to hand the helmet back to sky. "I guess we be seeing you later."
She then stroll down the stairs and stood next to the rest of the group at an "at ease" stances. 
"Evening professor."

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:50 pm

Diamond Mind looked around, carrying a similar suspicion to that of Pastel about the lack of other students around. Well, maybe they're still off exploring somewhere else or something... They walked in with the other students, where at least Diamond felt a presence in the room. Then Phoenix touched them.

Diamond made a strange noise and pulled away from Phoenix, raising their hand to slap him at first, before stopping and growling at him. "Don't touch me. And yes, I do feel it. It's probably a spirit or something."

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:43 pm

A slight giggle echo, that the staff did not seem to hear.
lightning sized the students up physically, then bowed her head, not in respect but as if she was thinking, she took of her coat exposing her highly advanced arm and with it flicked a switch on her eyepatch, she looked up focused behind the the group but then seemed to ignore it. "welcome, we spoke at the airships but allow me to fully introduce myself, my name is lightning noir, lightning blast or lightning for short, i'm not fussed about which one you use but try only to use one of those. for the meantime while in lesson and or any form of assembly you are to refer to me as miss noir or miss blast, outside these formal conditions however anything please do refer to me as the former." she paused flicked the switch on her eyepatch again, opened her arm's compartment and took something out without looking, for those with strong magic perception, or any form of emotion sense could feel the mass amount of energy pouring out of it. without moving her focus she continued "on the ground in front of me you will find custom made 'uniforms' you are not required to wear them but feel free to, they are mildly magic resistance and i would advise you do wear them, at least underneath what ever you wear at the time. ok then, that's everything. welcome team gamma. any questions?" the entire time she spoke her face stayed serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:09 am

Leaf had to admit seeing Diamond scowl at him brought a some joy to such a strange situation, the slap would be worth seeing it. He didn't like her, using the female gender simply due to which gender dorm the half breed went into, and whatever discomfort she had assumed him. Normally, he would press things though there were two things preventing him from doing so. First, was the spirt and the second was Ms. Noir. The two of them gave of the same energies in abundance though one wasn't keeping him from looking at them. He decided to skip asking Diamond's questions about the being and that it was a spirit. He had a gut feeling that it wasn't friendly simply due to it trying to hide. So, he raised his hand for a moment to get the mare's attention. "Yes, is it common for spirits to be here? Since I think I see one within our group" He asked before gesturing over to the supernatural being.

Internally, he hoped he was wrong and that it was friendly. He wanted this to be a simple misunderstanding and have things cleared up by Ms. Noir.

He had no questions and instantly knew that he would need to be called Storm if anyone called Blast by her first name. He didn't have questions at the moment and was about to shake his head when Leaf spoke up.

Last edited by Lightning Shield on Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   

Back to top Go down

sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next