A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:15 pm

It is a frosty september morning, the aircraft carrying the first years have began to land in a landing circle outside the city gates. All six of you sit on one of the aircraft with 2 other students, a pink male earth pony in worked jeans and a checkered shirt, and small and a slightly chubby purply pink typically nerdy like (glasses, school wear, and a hint of innocents in her eyes) unicorn wearing a large black duffle coat that sorta fitted her well, finally there is a large white female pegasus in heavy looking combat armour including a shoulder shield sat at the back of the craft facing the door. The doors remain closed but the widows are fully transparent and unobscured, upon inspection you will see 4 other aircraft, 2 on each side. a purple thestral mare, wearing a white shirt and red tie, a knee high black skirt under a trench coat, in large boots began to head to the the center of the circle, once she got there she was brought a check board by a short slim light pegasus who was wearing full body cloth wrap with armour like padding. the purple mare could, by those who did deep research be identified as she met the students from the first 2 aircraft.

the mare at the back of the craft sat up and spoke "you will be in here for a few moments so do talk amongst yourselves. knowing who you are working with could save your life some day".

((the rp style is open right now.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:18 pm

Great, Force socialization or be left for dead.
In the back of the ship. An sand coat, dirty blond sat. She wearing jeans that went over her metal toe and heel boots. Her duster covered up her body and went down her left arm. Their was no sleeve on her right. Just an Metal arm. Yet the only thing that looks to be in mint condition and clash with her tough exterior look. Was a nice looking Daisy pendent that hung around her neck and over her duster.
The mare lifted her head and looked at the other students, putting on an kind of welcoming smile. 
Let's act like I want to make friends.
About the arm.:

Since most of sandy stuff are weapons or parts to build with. All of it, in storage. one bag or clothing and necessity, and a case for her air cannon and building scrap.

Last edited by jz96 on Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot about the gear.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:08 am

Pastel became rather nervous when everyone was told to mingle for a while. She wore a simple, knee length white skirt with a matching blouse. She also had a light blue coat and a violet mane and tail. he shoes were also fairly simple and were also white. She easily looked like a school-girl. Her pack contained many of her art supplies that were portable, and she expected her parents to send the rest to her once she settled in.

Looking around, she did not want to draw attention to herself, so she stayed in her seat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Civviq Writer

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:24 pm

Silver Blade chuckled softly, looking at the other members in the ship who were in varying stages of discomfort and nervosity. He himself didn't particularly mind to socialize - although he wasn't really one to talk much. The pegasus nodded slightly to the others.
"'Sup."

He has a dark grey coat with a white muzzle, and he has a silver mane with white strikes - although they were muddy and seemed a dull grey, due to being all covered in soot. His eyes were a friendly purple, and he wears a matching, muddy purple sweater and normal blue jeans that look like they went through a lot. His shoes were old, but they are still sturdy. His black cloak kept most of the cold away.

In his backpack were nearly everything he had and needed - clothes, some personal stuff - and around his waist he wore a belt with his dagger. He always kept his dagger close. He did have more weapons at home in the workplace - his father is a blacksmith - but for now he thought his dagger was good enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Civviq%20Writer
jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:31 pm

Well, might as well know who i'm with. 
" So... what's everyone's names? Ponies back home called me Sandy."

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:33 pm

Pastel thought it would be better just to get the introductions over with before everyone started asking who she was.

"Um... I'm Pastel," she simply said. She didn't put a lot of volume to hear it, so she hoped everyone had heard it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:57 pm

Lightning had missed the whole need to talk for one good reason, he was asleep. He wore a simple black jacket and along with some jeans underneath. He had managed to find some wall and got comfortable and was out in the matter of minutes. The grey pegasus had been asleep for the majority of the trip and would stay that way until something woke up the stallion. He had used his large bag as a makeshift pillow as well.

Phoenix internally groaned as he heard that they were suddenly forced to talk amongst each other, taking him away from a good read book. He sighed and placed his book into his bag, glancing over at the others as names were asked for. "Phoenix Leaf." He said simply while bringing up a leg to rest on another.

His coat was a dark brown and his mane was a darker shade off red. His attire consisted of black long sleeve and a red suit jacket that was a few shades lighter than his man. The stallion's pants were the same color of his pants as well. His bag had wheels on it, but he hadn't used them yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:35 pm

the pink earth pony spoke, his voice low enough to feel the vibrations. "a'm trick shot, not much to know 'bout me cept a'm a hard worker, glad to make all y'alls acquaintance" it was simple but informative, much like how he seemed.

this prompted the the unicorn to speak up in a quiet soft voice "um hello.. im spell struck.. so um yeah" she slumped and looked down struggling to introduce herself.

there was a sudden gust within the airtight aircraft followed by a pink and blue wave passing through the aircraft. it settled and the tall mare at the the back spoke for a second time. "ok now i see why i was made to look after you.. im gonna go, your tiring me" she said not loudly or aggressively but still enough volume to hear her. she stood up walked to the main door, flicked lightning with the force of a  punch to wake him up which she put a lot of restraint in not flicking him harder. placed her hand on the door, twisted then blew the door off with the same hand. the purple thestral watched this and with a face that said "really? you couldn't wait?" not annoyed, in fact she almost seemed to expect it.

the purple mare approached the aircraft and smile a true kind smile. "well seeing that the doors open i might aswell get to you next. my name is lightning blast, im the head of staff and lead tutor. i recognise one or two of your faces and i hope to learn the rest of yours. please refer to staff as miss or professor. im going to do a register now so please answer your name then step out of the craft". she said pulling out a pen ready to mark the list.

"Pastel Canvas?"

Last edited by Unity Wolfpony on Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:15 am

"Here," Pastel said. She then grabbed her things and her luggage and exited the craft as quick as she could. She didn't want to be in anybody's way as they came out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:46 pm

"Sandy Pyrtinker"

jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:59 pm

*Sigh* "Here." Sandy got up from her seat and proceeded off the ship. On the landing circle,she picked up her luggage and her cannon case, which she hoisted on to her back. She stood next to pastel,waiting for further instructions.

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:23 pm

"Silver Blade"

Civviq Writer

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:40 pm

The pegasus nodded. "Over here." He then stood up, picked up his backpack and stepped off the ship, looking around curiously. He joined the others that were outside already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Civviq%20Writer
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:06 pm

"trick shot"
the pink stallion stood up and nodded "here ma'm" she said with his towering structure carrying his surprisingly small bag on his back as he walked to the rest outside

"spell struck"
the short plump mare nodded and say plainly "here" as she carried her huge knapsack out with her to the others

"ah ok, Lightning Storm"

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:34 pm

A single unicorn sat much closer to the back than the others, almost as if they were trying to hide. Upon looking at them, it was clear that their outfit was somewhat ridiculous, as they wore a long, non-revealing robe and a rather large 'wizard' hat. Their horn poked out of it, twisted and gnarled like that of a changeling. It glowed light blue as they toyed with a seemingly perfect cut crystal, levitating it, changing it fro the crystal to a dagger, then back to a crystal. They waited patiently for their name to be called, slipping the crystal back into their sleeve.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:27 pm

Lightning woke up as his head was forced back because of the flick. He groaned and rubbed his as he recovered from what felt like a punch and just waking up in general. He glared at the mare that was walking over towards the door and was shocked by the fact she had knocked the door, like it was nothing! His mood did lighten up as he saw Blast and got up to look attentive. He would give a simple, "Here", to tell Blast that he was there. The stallion got up, grabbed his bag and followed those that had already gone out.

Leaf had to admit, things were getting fairly awkward among themselves. Lucky, the awkwardness was cut short by the grumpy made that obviously possessed amazing strength. He listened quietly as Blast talked to them and placed a hand onto the handle of his bag as he waited for his own name to be called.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:31 pm

"Diamond Mind"

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:59 pm

The bundle of robes and complementary hat stood up, shrugging and tilting its head hidden under all the clothing. Its eyes, which were strangely visible under all of that clothing, were blue with yellow centers. "Present." Diamond Mind walked forward, going forward to join the others, and strangely carrying nothing.

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:02 pm

lightning double to at this spectacle, but quickly shrugged it off

"finally it should be.. *ti ti ti*.. oh yes Phoenix Leaf"

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:13 pm

Leaf watched as Diamond got up and looked over the odd being. The pony stuck out and assumed that was intently or that just liked that attire, maybe it helped in combat? He pushed the thought aside, more questions for later. He got up and walled out, rolling his bag behind him. "Present." He said as a smirk as he eternal thought, "Save the best for last". He knew it wasn't true, but it was a pleasant thought to think of once in a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:13 pm

lightning turned to face the group, "ok, welcome to the S.H.A, or Spirit Hunter Academy, our goal is to get you all to the status of a spirit hunter, a fighter against the forces of corruption and greed blessed by the power of one of 3 spirits that exist here, there are 3 routes you can take. the path of the scavenger is one of silence and patience, if you with to take this path expect to learn abilities that reflect hidden attacks, stealth and in extreme cases transportation through the void space, a realm held guarded but the raven spirit. the path of the hunter is one that even the most fearless of beings will beg for there life, if you take this path expect to learn to tap into inner strength you never knew of and unleash attacks so vicious armies of your opponents will quake in their boots, if you are lucky and deemed worthy you may find you have a wolf spirit allied fighting alongside you. finally the path of the herd is one of knowlege and grace, so magic casters often take this route, with the path you may find you can use attacks upon enemies whom are more corrupted and do more damage due to this, under the chance that you prove yourself you will be granted access to the knowledge pool guarded by the deer spirit. now you all can follow your own path but you will fall in line to one of the spirits if not a new one. your fighting styles as veried as they are will allow you to learn new abilities that relate to that, finally you may over time allie yourself with all 3 main spirits, at which point you will be granted the title of tri-guard spirit hunter. now i have other students to attend to so please, follow professor ferrus to your dorms, at 6 the bell will ring and you will be collected to come and we will get the last part of enrollment done." lightning turned and walked to the third craft and opened the door.

a tall pale orangy yellow stallion unicorn stood where lightning had been while giving her talk. "hey there, i'm professor ferrus, if you have any questions just ask, but for now lets get you to your rooms, follow me." she said with a warm cheery smile. he wore a long white lab coat and benefit that a gray jumper and blackish jeans could be seen. he wore boots which had metal plating on, and a pair of full moon glasses with golden frames.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:46 am

Sandy followed,but walked off to the side of the others. 
What kind of bag of misfits did I got myself into?
"So Professor Ferrus, The three spirits are raven, wolf, and deer. Are those special courses or something? Also, are we down to just do one?"
"I'm a hunter, but, i'm not just some brainless brute." Showing off her metal armored arm.

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:19 pm

he looked over his shoulder then looked forward again. "well, in your early lesson you will be taught about the brouard basics of the three, eventually you will be assigned tasks related to your chosen spirit." he fixed his glasses and went on. " you may choose multiple spirit and if you find other spirits they may judge you so the opportunities are endless. our very own miss noir has has herself succeeded with all three spirits, so it is possible. there are many mysteries to be learnt and souls to be cleansed, if you are truly determined to follow the path of all three then i expect to see you becoming a prominent name in mission reports and not for getting hurt" she said with an insuring smile

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:57 pm

Diamond Mind chuckled, listening intently to the explanations given. Their arms reappeared from the sleeves on her cloak, seemingly holding one crystal in each hand, before levitating them up, and spreading them both into multiple crystals around it. "I'm sure that I might qualify for one of those spirits, but who would really leave their hands in the life of some spirit? I'm sure that talent, wit, skill and power could carry someone equally as far."

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:14 pm

Leaf listened to both the explanations and questions give by the others though felt the need to chime in when odd figure with the crystals spoke. "I don't think Ms. Blast ever spoke of her lives being in the Spirits' hands. All I gathered from her explanation was that they act as mentors for us and allow for purity of the soul." He couldn't help, but to think of them suddenly joining a cult of sorts. The thought was pushed aside since he had the feeling that it wasn't the case. He wanted to add a few things to what he was saying, but decided against it since they would only go against his point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   

Back to top Go down

sanctuarium lucis (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: