A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Forbidden Magicks Anonymous

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Forbidden Magicks Anonymous   Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:44 pm

3845 Mane Street, Trottingham
March 7
Deep within the dusty bowels of the Trottingham community centre the darkest of meetings was going on. Shrouded in mystery and demarcated only by a strange symbol adorned with a tuple of letters, an organization as old as last Tuesday began its third and so far most-important meeting, its members adjourning in their seats, minus one.
That one was currently at the front of the room, standing to speak to everyone else, “So, since we’re still having some issues keeping the same people between meetings, let’s just run through the whole schedule here again, just so everyone is certain about how today ought to be going. First thing we’ll be doing is just some introductions all around, yes. I’d like everyone to get to know at least a little bit about everyone else. At about 9 o’clock, those of us who actively use our magic will perform a healthy and safe discharge. Then we’ll figure out what to do with today’s extra special guests, the guards I found casually inspecting the nearby area this morning, and as for today’s main activities, I’ll let Miss Lixir Plasma explain that in a bit more detail once we've gotten the other activities out of the way, as she has made the arrangements.”

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Adept

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Magicks Anonymous   Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:57 am

Hidden in darkness yet unafraid to show his face stood Black Rose La Shade with his dark purple eyes glancing about ever once in awhile. A stern frown on his face with his cloak holding close to him. The velvety material was sleek and soft but bore two stripes of silver that ran down his chest where the opening laid. His mane pulled back this time to allow him better view of these... 'Mages' who were all gathered around this table. Licking his teeth before standing up to face all them. "Black Rose La Shade... Dark Wizard and Necromancer, amazing and hansom at the same time." He winked just as he sat down to see where the rest of this meeting would go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Magicks Anonymous   Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:59 am

"Oh, uhm...I guess it's my turn?" one of the plainer ponies in the room stood up, a dainty-looking mare in a lovely combination of a white smock and an immaculate toque, her cutie mark concealed by such. "My name is, ahem, uh, That Which Shapes Tears Like Autumn Leaves, or just Autumn Tears for short, you know...and, well, this is my body I mean buddy Crystal Spires." the mare gestured at herself in regards to both identities. Perhaps she was just crazy.
Or perhaps not, this group wasn't really known for just crazy. Crazy ponies didn't feel like they needed to get over their dark magic addiction, for one thing.
They also didn't correct themselves when they misspoke.

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Magicks Anonymous   Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:58 am

A third, rather plain looking unicorn rolled his eyes at Black Rose, sighing heavily. Great, we have a braggart. "Thank you for introducing yourself...Autumn Tears and Crystal Spires." The stallion stood up, letting everyone have a good look at him. He was slightly larger than the average pony, he had a brown coat of fur that clashed with his dark green mane that had red speckles in it. "I am Bloodstone, demilich and necromancer." He turned towards the mare next to him. "This is Diamond Mind."

The mare sighed as Bloodstone sat down, and she stood up. She wore a long, elegant black dress, with ear rings made from onyx. Her coat was white, while her mane was long, tied back and seemed to imitate that of a crystal pony. Her eyes however, were blindfolded. "Bloodstone, may I take off my blindfold? Or do I have to cater to these a-"

"Take it off."

Diamond Mind removed the blindfold, showing off her purple eyes and the flowing mist from her eyes. "I am Lady Diamond Mind, a baroness and a student of the dark arts. It is my displeasure to meet you." She gestured to Black Rose. "Especially you. Only an insect worthy of being trampled on brags about their appearance." She sat down as Bloodstone scolded her.

Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Magicks Anonymous   Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:39 pm

The Thestral weakly opened her eyes, breathing through her mouth weakly as she escapes the darkness that had grabbed her. She couldn't see much around her, her eyes hurt so she shut them again as she tried to remember what the hell happened. Was this a drill? No, couldn't be, they'd been on Patrol...patrol...Then, something. Magic! It had to have been magic...But what kind?

Midnight looked around her, before spotting another pony in a similar position as her. Tied up to some kind of chair, wings, arms, legs, all of it bound by tight rope that left discomfort to the Thestral. Still, her mouth was free to use, though her ears twitched before she did. She could hear voices, though, how close or far, she couldn't tell.

"..M-moon...." she coughed out, finding her throat dry and her voice sounding dry as well "Y-you..awake...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Magicks Anonymous   Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:25 am

Midnight could clearly see Moon trying to bite at the ropes binding her to the chair. Her ears perked up as she heard the other guard mare wake up and stir. She lifted her head and looked at Midnight, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah I'm awake. Been for a few minutes already. I've caught a bit of a conversation that might be the ponies who captured us. I think one of them said their name was Black Nose or something." She shrugged as much as she can in her binds. She looked down at the ropes holding her and hummed, thinking. "You alright over there because you sure don't sound like it." She said calmly, looking over at her...partner. She went back to trying to bite the rope, trying to use her sharp fangs to help maybe. "This is one of those days I wish I brought a tool belt...Then again they might have taken it." She muttered under her breath. When I get my hooves on these ponies...Hmm...Necromancy they said? Had to be. She thought to herself, glancing quickly around to look for something that might help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Magicks Anonymous   Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:56 pm

Lixir nods, standing off to the side of the speaker, waiting patiently with a small stack of papers. She glares at Diamond and Black Rose. I suppose I'll have to talk to those to later. If there is a later, anyways. The original speaker begins handing out crystals by hoof, whispering "don't touch the crystal with magic until you're told."
Clearing her throat as she walks around to the front, the mare introduces herself. "I am Lixir Plasma, the one paying for this room. As previously mentioned, I will be covering the third item on the agenda once everyone's sanity has been maintained. I ask that all of you stay through the entire meeting, as the third item is quite important."
 Lixir nods to the previous speaker, indicating he really ought to introduce himself. He clears his throat with an unnatural wheeze, and says "As most of you already know, my name is Grey Matter, and I am the stallion who organized this little group of ours, even if it is struggling a little bit. It's not my fault that dark magic isn't half as common as alcoholism. Anyway, before anyone feels the need to ask why I'm dressed like this, yes, I am a lich, no, it's not comfortable, and no, I do not intend to actually show you why I keep my whole body covered up. I just got this room cleaned up and I'm not doing it again."

Star and Midnight were seperated form the main room by a wall. Vines held them down, and were attached to two large venus flytrap plants. Across form them, a strange pony seemingly made of wood and leaves sleeps on a bed.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Magicks Anonymous   Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:46 pm

Midnight shook her head at her teammates question. She felt like her head had been smashed against a wall and her throat felt like sandpaper, she needed a drink of water or something. She tried once again to bite that which was holding her, but she knew already she couldn't escape, they wouldn't leave them here otherwise. Instead, she tried to focus her eyes on her surroundings, to get a better understanding of where they were!

The first, and admittantly only thing, her eyes could focus on was a pony, sleeping? She couldn't tell, but that wasn't what caught her attention, it was the fact the pony in question wasn't, normal. They looked almost if they were wood and leaves, but, that wasn't possible, right? It left the Thestral with more questions than she had answers for. She coughed, trying to clear her throat before looking over at Moon.

"Moon...o-ver there..." she coughed out, before giving up trying to talk. Until she got something to make it easier to talk, it was causing her more pain then it was good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Magicks Anonymous   Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:27 pm

Moon paused as she bit into the thing binding her. She let go of it and smacked her lips together for a moment. That was most certainly not rope. She looked down quickly at the...vines? Odd...Her eyes traced over the vines for a moment before seeing it lead to...two rather large venus flytraps..."Well that's just fun...Oh Luna what did I do to deserve being tied up by vines." She muttered quietly to herself, looking around the room. She then spotted the sleeping pony...that appeared to be made of wood and twigs...Oh what did she do... "Hey! Wood pony!" She shouted at the pony, hoping that might wake them up...And hopefully not get her in even more trouble because Luna knows what situation she was in right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Magicks Anonymous   Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:49 pm

Bloodstone held the gem that was distributed on his hoof, turning it over and staring at it. He nodded at the command, tucking the crystal into a pocket and looking back up at the speakers. He saw the strange, bandaged pony introduce himself, and his not-so-beating heart skipped a beat. Nothing too devastating, but it made his breathing a little more obvious as he compensated for it. "And why does sanity need to be maintained for the third item? Is there something going around that causes insanity or something?"

Diamond Mind merely frowned when she got her crystal, taking it in her hoof and setting it down in front of her. "Do not presume that you may command me. I am only here to humor my cousin, not you." She glared at both Lixir and Grey, remaining silent and waiting somewhat impatiently.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Magicks Anonymous   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: