A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Road Trip! [Game]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip! [Game]   Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:41 am

At some point, Sugary just plain got tired of the loud music that would only keep repeating itself; He deeply wondered why it only played the one song as he tried his darnest to get the radio to pick up radio sounds instead. If the volume was just as annoying, he'd just shut it off eventually if there was nothing of interest.

In the meantime, he did give a bit of an ear to the host and passenger Edda. He scrunched his muzzle as he tried to decipher the drunk ramblings of his travel companion. "... Is he talking about food, or just horny and blue-balled...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip! [Game]   Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:11 am

Cynder looked awkwardly at Edda as he started his nonsensical rambling about cheese and corndogs. It was kind of a funny story? And also really confusing. First of all, Cynder hadn't packed any corndogs into the fridge. Or maybe that wasn't the point? Who knows. He was certainly taking up quite a bit of space though, what with those wings. Drunkard though he may have been, she just going to tolerate the intrusion of personal space. She lifts her hand and places it against his twitching wing, curling her fingers gently around the muscle and feathers, and pushed his wing just a bit away from her so she could have her breathing room.

"If I'd known you wanted sausage I would have gotten you some. Maybe you and Sugary can stop by the next store we come across and you can get all you want, eh? He seems like the kind of guy that could help you out with that." She says in the most nonsexual way ever.

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip! [Game]   Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:08 pm

Okay, perhaps sitting down next to Cynder wasn't a good idea. She was too warm. Too hoooooot. Oh god those fingers. Soft. So so..so...soooooft...
Edda quivered in his seat as Cynder pushed against his wing, inhaling sharply as she squeezed the sensitive flesh. Too hot. Too hot. Too hot. "Cy...cynder stop. Plea..." he whimpered under his breath, but then she had the horrible audacity to say those things. Those horrible, horrible words. He groaned in exasperation, and in a fit of desperation, he tightened his grip on his wine and basically ran to the camper's tiny bathroom. The needs of the Edda were far more important than the needs of anyone else to use that bathroom for the next 5 minutes. Or more. Perhaps staying in there and far away from the touchy mare would be for the better. He could trade places with Lunatic or something whenever they actually stopped.
If nothing got in the way before he could settle in, Cynder would soon be serenaded in the sounds that came most naturally to adult male pegasai. It was only fair, Edda reasoned, that she have to deal with what she had sown.

View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip! [Game]   Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:19 am

Lunatic sighs as she hears Edda's.... Edda-ing. "Cynder are you familiar with the concept of innuendo? If you are, then that was incredibly cruel. For all of us, if he doesn't clean up after himself." she looks over at Sugary. "So...... Are we there ye- Oh, right, I'm navigating. Damnit...."

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip! [Game]   Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:17 pm

Perhaps 500 Miles wasn't the best choice of song. Maybe Cynder could have picked up the fact that Edda was nothing short of horny and his entire diatribe was about sex. And he totally isn't weird. Anyhow, the camper would come to a four-way stop at the exact same time as three other cars, and the drivers would look at everyone else, then over at Sugary. A car pulled up behind them, tapping the rear bumper lightly, and the car honked at them.

Wait, why is Edda running to the bathroom? No. No. No no no no no no! I'll just try to scrunch up in the shower and hope he doesn't see me. I hate all of you!

Omnipresent Narrator felt fear for the first time. The shirtless sergal creature scrunched all the way into the back of the shower, hoping Edda didn't turn the lights on. He was held aloft by multiple tentacles attached to the walls of the tiny shower, and had already pulled the curtain so Edda (hopefully) wouldn't see him.

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip! [Game]   Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:55 pm

Sugary had several thoughts regarding their host for the trip, but choose not to think too hard on it for his own sake, instead wondering why it still felt like there was something off around them. Perhaps the main narrator should be wary of the stallion Unicorn lest he be spotted by the intergalactic traveler too soon.

As he was about to discuss details with Veil, the intersection came and awkwardly found himself stopped at the same time as everyone else. He was going to give way just dandily, but a car behind them just had to be rude... He was not in the mood for road rage as he looked to Veil. "Kindly look for us where to go from here while I tell a certain someone to pass..." He then looked to the rear view mirror, urging the driver behind them to just pass if he was in that much of a hurry while also raising his voice outwards while his horn began to glow. "I ain't moving yet, buster! Just go around!" "And so help me if you try to bump our truck again..." He'd erect a barrier right between the two vehicles after moving forward just enough to place it... Though he was deeply considering sending the car flying instead and just be done with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip! [Game]   Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:39 pm

Was surprised by Edda's sudden blitz to the camper's bathroom. And... Oh goddess what was he doing in there?! "E-Edda?!" Cynder was shocked, baffled, and completely confused! How could he start doing that out of nowhere?! With everyone listening! She pulled out a tape player And some headphones, turning the volume up as high as it would go to drown out Edda's... Edda sounds... She sat there uncomfortably and with a bit more red in her cheeks than normal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip! [Game]   Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:50 pm

Veil glares at the car tailgating them. "Sugary, if he keeps doing that, Imma blast him. If you've got a problem with that, speak now or forever hold your peace." she says, grumbling while a bit of chaos magic dances across her claws. She shuffles the map, occasionally looking around at reference points while she charts a course through the city.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip! [Game]   Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:59 pm

Oh...okay...he didn't turn on the lights or anything. I think I'm safe for now...oh....oh god....what is he doing with that book? Why? Someone help, or call my therapist. Tell him he's a rich man.

The car tailgating them had a unicorn lean out the window. She looked strange, wearing tight-fitting clothing that had markings of the Canterlot archives. She screamed at them. They might pick up "It's a fucking four-way stop jackass. I can't legally fucking pass you." She drove forward again, and hit the barrier. She screamed a stream of foreign curses.

The other cars would honk at Sugary as he moved forward slightly. The one across from him went, but the other two glared at him.

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip! [Game]   Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:39 am

By this point, the hot blooded unicorn that was Sugary had had enough, and so his magic pooled up from within along with his emotions. Tensions were high, city drivers were giving him mean looks, and what looked to be a Magic Scholar to him was tossing colorful insults after actually once again bumping into something of his. The fact Veil hadn't given him a direction yet was just icing on the cake.

... So he just drove at a moderate speed forward while keeping the barrier up and safely surrounding the van as he let out a breath of air with a bemused stare to the other drivers, speaking softly to Veil. "Sorry about that, but we'll just have find our way out while moving. Don't want the others nearby getting any funny ideas..." He didn't actually want to toss cars about in a city. He didn't need that kind of heat on him, not when he was out on holiday, and had company, and wasn't actually driving his more favored mode of transport.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip! [Game]   Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:02 am

Try as she might, Cynder decided that maybe the best way to Escape Edda's private time was to go and hang out with Sugary and Veil. So she stood up, keeping her balance as they moved and poked her head through the little window. "Sooooo, what's going on up here?" She asks curiously. She looks at the perturbed unicorn stallion with some concern. "Hey, Sugary. We've got some snacks if you get hungry!" She says with a chipper tone. "Chips, sodas, gummy bears, waffers, cheese sticks, you name it."

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip! [Game]   Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:38 pm

Veil nods to him, grumbling, but restrains the chaos magic she had been building. "Fine... Anyways, take that road, then take the fifth left." she says, pointing ahead. She then looks back down at the map, trying to ignore the honking. And then Cynder. Veil turns to slowly look at her. "Cynder. You made Edda do ....that. Why oh why did you make Edda do that.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip! [Game]   Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:56 pm

Sugary really didn't want to think much about Edda for the time being, so he focused on Veil and Cynder as he followed the given directions one by one as to where to drive, giving Cynder what she asked for. "Not much, just a little Road Rage behind us earlier... Anyway...! Cynder, some gummy bears sound real nice right about now. Please be a dear and bring us some... And uh, feel free to talk to us some more, I don't think he's done just yet..." He might've turned on the radio, but decided against it since it needed to be fixed. Hopefully that would not be too hard later on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip! [Game]   Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:47 am

The...creature hiding in the bathroom was likely unprepared for the budding author's next trick. That was because the budding author had realized that books did not mix with dark bathrooms. So, in a little bit of a rush, the stallion stood up, groaning a bit in need, before simply fumbling one hand along the wall, searching for a light switch and just flicking blindly.
Rather than finding a light switch, he found a nose. And flick it he did. Just like a light switch. Just one little fli

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip! [Game]   

Back to top Go down

Road Trip! [Game]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2