A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

sanctuarium lucis signup (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

what form should it be played in. (use this as a guide https://derpicdn.net/img/2013/4/18/301655/full.jpeg)
20%
 20% [ 2 ]
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
30%
 30% [ 3 ]
40%
 40% [ 4 ]
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: sanctuarium lucis signup (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:41 am

A low male voice speaks "so the city has just vanish, huh, I don't blame it, I'd want to if I could." a quiet voice spoke back "I reckon anyone would, even those on the top have to watch their backs nowadays" "maybe the tails of the old gods were true. I wonder." there's a bang followed by a fud. there's silence for a moment and then the sound of metal rollers clanking could be heard, like a metal filing cabinet. the quiet voice spoke once again "here we go, files on every pony from canterlot to Manehattan, the boss will be pleased".

tails like this became way to often during this time, the city they spoke of was Lumis. a city supposedly built by the nature spirits. according to legend, they would return to save the city when the rest of the world began to fall apart, and if you looked at the state of the world you could understand, practicing rituals like taking the magic from innocence became the goal of many to become powerful. additionally theft and murder rates went up as well.

700 year had passed since the day that the city of Lumis now nick named Sanctuarium Lucis, as it seemed to be the last place where light shone and the darkness consumed the world, vanished. on that day of all days the city reappeared unharmed and unchanged. 27 year post and a mare, burnt and panicking stumbles across the city, she notes how its safe from the rest of the world, how the citizens seem fine but the city is in disrepair, with that she decides, this will be the home, the home of a new order, an order to fight the evil in the world. she built an academy with the help of the citizens, here with her friends help she planned the guardians of light academy. 5 years later it was up and effectively working with newcomers and students of the mares prior academy. the city and the academy was made public and became known to the world as a warning, to all those who have lost their morals, their time is coming.

________________________________________________________________________________________

ok so hey guys, this is my first thread and i hope you like the sound of it, I have some who like the idea of it, but let's get to the needed info.
you have been given a chance to join the academy thanks to you showing your skills in some form that would make you a worthy student, it could be your smarts, maybe your strength or possibly both or maybe other things in-between.

what is needed:

your chosen oc/oc s character sheet

why you think they will fit in

why they would want to join

how would they get passed a locked door (this is a test, be creative)

RULES!:

no more than 2 ocs

no meta-gaming, I will punish this with a nasty death in-game

don't ruin the game, seriously guys let's have fun ok, if you are annoyed or something pm me k? k

no auto hitting

finally important stuffs:

I will only accept 6 people's sign ups, I won't work this first come first serve so I'll choose those I feel most fit and on the test I added.

"The game will switch between open RP and turn based. Typically this change will occur when going into and out of combat, or more intense action scenes. When it's really important on who does what and when they do it, it'll likely be turn based, when everyone is just chillin in a relatively safe place, it'll be open RP. I'll make this distinction clear with each of my posts." quote from zen

You can die, don't assume that because you're a top pupil that you will be spared, but as a side note I will spare you if I feel it's not to implausible, or I'll give the others a chance to save you. but only if it's really plausible.

you will be surrounded at times by those who rank higher than you, you will start at tier 1, your teachers are mostly 4 except one that is 5 and then there are those with power beyond that such as those that built the city.

Ok guys so that it, I hope to see some sign up and I hope this will be fun for you all, pm me if you have questions and ill try answer as best I can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis signup (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:31 pm

Name: Sandy Pyrtinker
Fit in: She highly skilled with tech and weaponry, Hates the misdeeds of others, and she impressively strong.
Why?: "Well, I was planing to go to college. so getting an education while building my "other skills" i figure this place would be perfect "- Sandy
Door: Smart way
Midfield her arm's heat to a point of being able to melt the doorknob, But not her arm.
Once the door knob is melted and torn off. Processes to work the mechanic inside with her tools to
Unlock the door.
 Blunt way.
Punch threw the door, with her metal arm and unlock it from the inside.
I'm setting her at 19. This would only be a few months in to her bounty hunting career.

Last edited by jz96 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Civviq Writer

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis signup (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:55 pm

Alright! I'll sign up with Silver Blade.

Why does he fit in? Since he's a blacksmith, he has a lot of knowledge of blades and other metalwork. He's strong and has good skill with swordfighting and hoof-to-hoof combat. Of course, there's always room for improvement, which is also the reason why he wants to join. He wishes to bring some light into his life, he wants to do something good with his time. He thinks - he hopes - that this is the way.

How would he open a locked door?
Well, say we're in an empty room with nothing but Silver's dagger and the doorknob. The door is made of ordinary wood, the lock an ordinary lock, one he has made the keys for as a pasttime. He'll crouch down to inspect the lock. On the outside, it's covered with rust, but the lock itself is still strong and well-maintained. The wood is also too thick for him to just burst through with his bare hooves. So he gets up, dusts off his knees and looks around the room one more time.

It's empty, completely empty. The wooden floorboards were old and splinters were sticking out. The plints were bending at the corners due to the moisture behind the walls. Behind them, ugly corners of wall-to-floor were showing. He stood up and sighed, thinking. Then, his eyes lit up: he got an idea! He pulled out his dagger, crouched down and pulled out one of the splinters from the wooden floorboards with the help of the blade. It was a thin yet sturdy splinter, one that wouldn't break easily but would still fit. He then sits up, uses the splinter as a bobby pin and his dagger as a screwdriver, and tries to break open the lock.

After a few tries - once, the splinter broke, and he had to get a new one - the door opened! He smiles and nods to himself. He slowly closes the door again, hearing a click, signaling that it had locked again. He couldn't help but snort slightly as he turned around and walked away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Civviq%20Writer
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis signup (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:15 pm

late additonal info,oc ages will be lowered, i wont tamper with the history at all but a student who is 18 isnt going to be in a class of a 26 year old, id like to dile the ages bach a tad, id like the ages to be pre 20 but if your adement that they are older (or even younger than 18) i will see if an exeption can be made

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis signup (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:54 pm

I'll sign up Pastel Canvas. She's at the bottom of the page and I'll age her up to 18

Why does she want to join? She was raised by a family who believed in having strong morals, especially her eldest brother. Wanting to do her part like him, she wanted to join the academy to fight evil and be able to defend herself.

Why would she fit in? Again, she believes in having strong morals. She also has the potential to be a very powerful spellcaster, and has a photographic memory in terms of what she sees.

How would she open a locked door? She could manipulate and dismantle the hinges, or simply blast the door with magic depending on how durable and magic resistant the door is. If she knew how, she probably could pick the lock with her magic too. One final thing would be to cut the door so the locking mechanism was no longer attached to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis signup (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:14 pm

I shall sign up Diamond Mind, and she/he will be aged down to 19

Why Diamond would join: To learn more, for one thing. Another reason would be that his/her family would always push them to succeed and gain the most prestigious position possible, so it makes sense that Diamond would be at the academy.

Why would Diamond fit in: She's a spellcaster of relatively high power, a noblepony with connections and a very studious student who would be in the top of their class. And shapeshifting is always a good thing to have around in case it's needed.

How to deal with the door:
1st resort: use the 'bardic knock spell'. AKA Knock on the door and see if someone opens it.
2nd resort: use an unlocking spell to open the door, walk through, then lock it behind her
3rd resort: Trace the lock and replicate the key, using the replicated key to unlock the door
4th resort: remove the hinges using basic telekinesis, then remove the door completely.
5th resort: Cut a hole in the door and teleport to the other side
6th resort: Trace the door and use weakening magic on the lock and break it
7th resort: Trace the door and find the weak points on the door, then break it down
8th resort: Shoot replicated swords into the door until it breaks
Last Resort: Blow up the door and the wall surrounding the door

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis signup (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:57 am

I'll be signing up Phoenix Leaf and Lightning Storm

Why would he fit?
He is constantly looking for self important in all the ways that he can, including the moral aspect. He is fairly powerful in his own right and due to his studies which allows him to be one of the better students of the class.

How would he open the door?
Depends since there is no real reason why it's locked.

1.) Ask someone for the key if he is allowed to go in, but it's just locked
2.) Use magic to either blast or cut the door down if he has to get in there quickly without caring if he's going to be detected.
3.) Move some magical energy into the lock and fill it so that it can become a makeshift key

Why would he fit?
Lightning would fit in due to his natural weather magic and his flying ability.

How would he open the door?
He would use a bobby pin, get the key from someone in some way shape or form, possibly just kick down the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis signup (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:20 pm

6 applicants, 6 accepted, your first day dawns this week with your new classmates. but be ready and wary for this world, it is not a forgiving one and the only way you will survive is if you work with your partner as a team. good luck guardians, the world's future is in your hands.

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis signup (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:36 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis signup (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:37 am

any questians just ask

jz96

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis signup (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:07 pm

I had a question but I decide to wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis signup (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:11 pm

we are going with anfro lv 4

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis signup (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:15 pm

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sanctuarium lucis signup (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)   

Back to top Go down

sanctuarium lucis signup (potential gore, violence, violent language, etc)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1