A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Under the Guard on Night

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Under the Guard on Night   Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:07 am

A single letter sparked it all really, a single threat towards the Princess of the Night, Luna. Naturally, all precautions were taken for the 'Assassination' attempt. Never publically announced, many of the guards believe it to be a hoax more than a serious threat. That was, until the body showed up. A friend of the Princess arrived at the castle, dead, with the words You have been warned, another will die scratched onto their chest. Panic among the guards sparked, however, order was soon restored and the orders were simple. Any pony close to the Princess of the Night to be under 24 hour supervision, with as little information released about the threatened assassination attempt....

That's how Private Midnight Blossom found herself outside the house of a 'Dust', the pony she was assigned to protect. Honestly, how hard could it be? After all, she was a part-time assassin. She could conduct her business while she worked on guard duties, hopefully. She took a deep breath as she banged on the door, the dark blue thestral sighing as she shifted in her combat armour. Next to her, her combat backpack, which contained clothes and basic living equipment, just in case. But she was hoping it all went well...That's the best you could, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Under the Guard on Night   Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:33 am

Dust immediately grabbed a letter opener from her desk, hearing the bang. Reversing the grip just in case, she made her way over to the door quickly, opening it and immediately stepping to the side. It seemed she was a bit paranoid as well. "Who are you?" she asked. She hadn't gotten a clear look at the pony, but it definitely wasn't one of her friends. They would have all announced themselves, but this person didn't. It sure sounded like they were trying to break down the door... She wished her door had a peephole or windows that could show her the front porch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Under the Guard on Night   Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:03 am

Midnight returned her look to the door as it opened, revealing the Dust pony she had orders to protect. Wonderful. No sense of caution, just opened the door completely. If she was here to kill her...well.. She'd be dead already. Still, she was here to Prevent said murder.

"My name is Midnight, I am a member of the Royal Lunar Guard. You are Dust, correct? The Princess sends her regards. I am here under direct orders from Princess Luna, the specifics are not important...May I please come inside?" she said in a non-nonsense voice, she needed to get set up as fast as possible. With the threat of another kill coming up, she didn't have time for semantics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under the Guard on Night   

Back to top Go down

Under the Guard on Night
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1