A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Recipe For Chocolate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recipe For Chocolate   Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:48 am

"Good morning to you too...?" Sugary wasn't sure what to make of the young lad, but figured he probably wasn't feeling too comfortable with a strange stallion around. He then thought it was strange how Rocky and Mary spoke of him and Cocoa. "What was that about?"

He thanked Mary for the directions, took the apron and put it on with only mild hesitation as he looked to the foal briefly, and then would begin work by following the lead of the other to see what style would be proper since there was no set recipe to go by. "Hey, you do this kind of work often with your mother?" He also thought to make simple conversation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Recipe For Chocolate   Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:29 pm

"Yeah, almost every day I'm not in school, I'm here, working and trying to help mom, yaknow, not work herself too hard." He said, smiling as he mixed a small amount of melted chocolate into the cake mix, humming as he stirred slowly and carefully, the kid's horn lighting as he opened the fridge and grabbed a soda, popping the can open without looking and drinking slowly as he worked at the cake. "Mom promises any left over sweets either get donated or we keep them. We usually keep only about a tenth of what's left over. The rest, well, there's an orphanage nearby, lots of little kids. So we go over and just cheer them all up."

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recipe For Chocolate   Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:08 pm

Seeing the foal's enthusiasm for his work made Sugary all the happier to be assisting in the shop. What's more was that he felt a kinship with the lad already as he once helped out at home when he was much younger in a similar fashion. Then the matter of the orphanage came to mind, and his respect for the family grew as he gave it his all to make a heartfelt cake for customers, a joyful glint in his eyes. "Sounds like the two of you are real sweethearts then... And goodness, look at you go! I can barely keep up as is!" While some might think he was just spoiling Rocky, he hadn't been as dedicated in his baking skills as they were, and so he was a bit slow by comparison to keep the quality of his work good and consistent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Recipe For Chocolate   Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:48 am

Rocky would soon pour the mix into a pan slowly, and hum quietly as he slid said pan into the oven. "There we are, one nice, vanilla and chocolate cake coming up in, eh, fifteen minutes of baking." He said to himself, watching it for a moment, before walking over to watch Sugary work. "Yeah, I do this all the time, I'm pretty good at it now, but Mom's the best. And as for us being sweethearts...Nah, we're just good people to those that deserve it. And those kids all deserve some good cake every now and then." He said, chuckling. But then he called out to Mary. "Any customers!?"

"All's quiet! Rather surprising, really! Not a soul in sight."

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recipe For Chocolate   Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:51 am

Sugary kept working with a serene smile in the meantime as the others spoke. "She raised a nice and humble lad... Ah, I really wonder how Ma's doing back home? Need to write her again, it's been months already." In the meantime, he'd keep to his task up until he was done, sliding his own cake in to be baked as needed.

Despite the claims of an empty store, he was still eager as he went to Rocky and looked towards Mar while speaking with a humorous tone.y. "No customers yet, eh? Don't suppose someone forgot to turn the sign, do you? Either way, we still got more work to do, don't we?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Recipe For Chocolate   Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:56 pm

"Nah, but you might want to get to work on a batch of cookies. Any kind will do. Trust me, there'll be a swarm soon." She said playfully, grinning to herself and sitting back to relax for now. But Rocky himself just got out enough mix to make four batches of cookies, humming and mixing it quickly, before handing it over to Market, mentioning something about making it all evenly sized, before he headed up front to say something to Mary.

"Mind, ah, telling me when Amori comes in?"

"Someone crushing?"

"Yes, yes, you know I like her, just tell me when she's here, alright?"

"Fine, fine, but if I see you kissing her or anything, I'm telling Cocoa about you two."

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recipe For Chocolate   Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:51 pm

Since he wasn't really familiar with what the duo were on about in detail, he just quietly kept to himself with a chuckle as they spoke, hurrying about a bit to make cookies as he took Mary's caution to heart, and Rocky's basic advice to keep them same-sized. The job itself was easy enough, it was just a matter of keeping pace for a while longer since he still needed to have breakfast and go to his airship to continue the repairs at some point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Recipe For Chocolate   Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:10 pm

Later, Sugary would begin to hear the door begin chiming as people entered, and entered, dozens of people entering the shop and making orders, Mary calling out what was needed constantly and Rocky began to work quickly, pointing out to Market that for rush jobs, there's an oven that perfectly bakes whatever's put into it in seconds, but it tend to start overheating if used too much, and then the young stallion rolls up his sleeves and gets to work very efficiently, his horn lit and doing twice what his own hands were doing, the stallion seeming to zone out as he worked mindlessly and quickly, but then he faltered when he heard someone clear their throat at the entrance to the kitchen. A beautiful changeling mare with a rosy mane and carapace, and white chitin. "Rocky~ Mary said you needed some help~" She trilled happily, slipping over and kissing the teen's cheek and causing quite a dark blush.

"H-hey, Amori, y-yeah, help'd be appreciated. M-Mr. Market? If you have things to do besides work here, Amori can cover for you. Trust me, she's better than I am." He said hastily, not wanting to be embarassed too much y having an audience to the changeling's teasing.

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recipe For Chocolate   Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:27 pm

Sugary got a quick look at the young Changeling that came in, and was surprised to see one around at all. "Oh, so it wasn't just a rumor! Changeling refugees are already being more common after all in pony settlements... And no wonder the lad is so flustered, she's a cutie." He smiled and bowed at the filly that came in, making way for her to take his place as he looked to Rocky. "Of course she can take my place. Besides, I did tell your mother I got work to do, that airship of mine still needs a lot of repairs... Speaking of which, I might not be back till sunset again. So don't expect me back any time soon..."

After he left the shop and the others to keep working, chuckling as he walked by Mary while looking at the foals, he'd get his breakfast near the docks, and steel himself for another day of repairs... And just as he had said, after many long hours of work went by, and the sun was nearly setting, he'd be returning to the shop, once again covered in grime and looking disheveled as he walked by the front door again. "Mm... I'm baaack..." He sounded a bit winded by now as well, voice a little hoarse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Recipe For Chocolate   Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:28 pm

Sugary would be greeted by silence at first, but then Cocoa would appear near the kitchen door. "Oh, heyo. You were gone all day. Missed me catching Rocky kissing Amori~ Knew the little guy had it in him to get himself a marefriend." She said loudly, grinning and beckoning Sugary along. "Come one, get out of my pristine shop and into the house. And I really should give you the back door key or something. Would be easier for you to get in rather than scaring me into thinking someone broke into the shop instead." She said playfully, obviously joking, but she smiled warmly and led the stallion back to her living room and yawned, pointing out she'd made tea again. "I think you should shower before you sit on the couch." She said, laughing softly as she finally took in his dirty appearance. "You remember where it is, right?" She asked, then smiled. "You'll have to use my room's shower, Rocky's in the hallway bathroom right now." She said, then led the way. "Just be quick about it." She grinned, before entering her room with him, and he'd see a very pristine room, with a massive bed with purple pillows and sheets, and a deep violet screen hanging from the tall frame that ringed it, the transparent material semi-hiding the bed. Cocoa would, as covertly as she quickly could, kick something on the floor under the bed, then grin lightly. She pointed out the door. "Bathroom there, shampoo's all in the shower." She said, 70% sure none of her toys were in the bathroom.

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recipe For Chocolate   Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:24 pm

Sugary nodded, and would've liked to have talked more about an extra key and tea, but Cocoa had a point about being filthy. In fact, he figured she was pointing it out because it bothered her on top of the obvious getting things dirty on touch and thought to just follow her lead. He didn't think he'd end up in her room's shower though, and thought he saw a certain something being moved that was certainly intimate, but said nothing of it. Instead, his thoughts were more focused around the smell of the room, the subtle smell of Cocoa in some form or other as well.

When he got into the bathroom, he took off his clothes as he closed but didn't lock the door out of habit should others need the sink or toilet, and then spotted a rather hard to miss object on the very sink when he had taken off everything. A dildo. Used recently? He'd rather not think too hard on it as he whistled amusingly to himself with a small grin as he got into the shower, and began to take his sweet time humming as he cleaned off the grime of the day...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Recipe For Chocolate   Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:28 pm

Sugary would find the shower itself having nearly a dozen different brands of shampoo, all with different floral scents to them. And later, after he would be finished with the shower and dressed, he'd find Cocoa sitting in the living room with another mare, talking quietly and sipping the tea she had made. The mare she was talking to had a deep sage mane and tail, both long and curly, and a lighter green fur, her eyes a very pretty emerald color, but the mare's wings were rather peculiar. Several different shades of green went into those mottled wings, giving them a camouflage feel. The green mare was rather beautiful, though no bust to speak of, seeming quite flat, though that may be because of her rather baggy black hoodie. And her shorts would hug her curvy thighs and flank quite nicely. "Well, Cocoa, it's wonderful to hear Rocky found a mare. But you know my thoughts on changelings."

"Yes, yes, the ovipositors. She does have the looks of a royal. Even if she has one, I doubt Rocky would care. He's quite open-minded as far as I can tell. Besides, I've heard the kid sneak out of his room once or twice. I bet he'd know if she has one or not by now."

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recipe For Chocolate   Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:32 am

Sugary had been hesitant, but since there was a lot to pick from, he decided to treat himself to one of the higher quality cleaning products to pamper himself a bit for once, going for a nice scent and very nice and clear fur and mane. Even if he'd likely be working again soon, it didn't mean he had to keep smelling like old grease till then.

Coming out and down the stairs with the fresh scent of lavender, soft white mane and light brown fur, a light grin from the sight of the dildo again, and a skip in his step from feeling refreshed, he overheard the two talking and made a comment of his own. "... Well, I'd like to think them getting along is the great thing in the first place. They just might set a good example for others, you know?" He also decided not to think too hard on the ovipositor thing as he walked closer. It was also then he saw the pegasus more so for a moment. "...? Such elegant wings and colors... Who might this be?"

He then sat on a nearby chair to greet them proper. "Hey there. And good evening." He didn't say much else. He was hungry though, and he hoped Cocoa might have food ready by then as he took some tea for himself, but didn't want to interrupt their talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Recipe For Chocolate   Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:48 am

"Well, I'm rather curious myself only because I need to know if my little angel's still a virgin or not, I already know the two get along, when they work together in the kitchen, no one waits longer than a minute. And they're adorable together." Cocoa said, giggling and getting up, slipping off into the ktichen and grabbing a paper bag, returning and sitting back on the couch beside the pegasus. "Here you go, Sugary, figured you might not have eaten much today, so I made some sandwiches. Nothing special, but I really didn't make a homecooked meal today, usually I do. Sorry 'bout that, hon." She said warmly, and in the bag she would hand to him, he'd find two rather big BLT sandwiches. "It's not real meat, but it's imitation."

The pegasus would giggle at Cocoa's words. "If he's a virgin, I'm a unicorn." She said, holding out a delicate hand to Sugary. "Illicio Bellitudo. Call me Bella." She said with a smile, her wings flaring lightly as the heat of the room got to her slightly, and she unzipped her jacket, but didn't remove it, revealing herself to be deliciously flat, but also look quite fit. "And do you see the way Amori acts around him? I'd be surprised if she doesn't get a good snack every time they look at pictures of one another."

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recipe For Chocolate   Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:39 am

Sugary just decided to keep grinning in regards to the other two talking about Rocky. He just kept thinking young love was nice and all that regardless, but he did give a bright smile when Cocoa gave him sandwiches to eat. "Oh, that's alright, thanks!" He'd have hugged her if he wasn't so hungry already and was quick to take out one to munch on... Or rather, he would've, but Bella had lent him a hand, and so he took it in his, leaned forward, and kissed it daintily as he thought that was the sort of greeting Bella expected with how delicately the hand was shown before letting it go. "Name's Sugary Market, pleased to meet you."

He also got a very good look at the wings again, seemingly drawn by their beautiful colors quite notably this time, until hunger called back to him to eat as he chuckled before doing do. For the time being, though he still kept quiet to let the others speak as they felt like it, he did consider himself fortunate to be in the company of two good looking equines for different reasons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Recipe For Chocolate   Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:15 am

"W-well...You said he was a gentleman, b-but I'm not sure what I was expecting." Bella stammered with a dark blush after the stallion had kissed her hand, her wings shuffling and the colors seeming to ripple like liquid as the pretty mare looked to Cocoa, who laughed lightly.

"Oh, calm down, no need to get over-excited about a kiss to the hand." Cocoa said playfully, hugging the other mare with a giggle, nuzzling her neck in a friendly way, the flustered pegasus still blushing darkly as her wings failed to close.

"Y-You know I never g-get treatment like that..." She mumbled, and Cocoa froze, nodding in consent, the chocolate mare nuzzling the pegasus kindly.

"Yes, I suppose so. I guess it is nice to enjoy what one rarely receives."

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recipe For Chocolate   Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:22 am

Sugary wasn't entirely sure what to think of what he'd caused upon Bella, especially since he did the wrong thing for the right reasons. Or perhaps the right thing for the wrong reasons...? Even so, it did give him a nice view of more vivid wing colors before him. "So elegant..." He kept eating peacefully and listened contently.

He then finally perked up as Cocoa herself mentioned not getting much of certain things, and so he chuckled a bit and spoke. "I didn't think I'd make this much of an impression! Either way, I'm just saying hello... But since it's been brought up, I see no reason neither of you shouldn't get treated that way." He then looked to Cocoa specifically. "Annnd since I gave no such greeting to you yet, might there be something I can do to make up for it?" He smiled a tad sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Recipe For Chocolate   Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:33 pm

Cocoa giggled and snorted as Sugary gave her the offer, and she grinned deviously. "Make up for it, eh? Alright, I know what you can do." She paused for effect, patting Bella's shoulder. "Kiss her. Passionately. Tongue required and arms around her or groping also required." She said, her mischievous smile growing as the earth pony sat back, the look on her face like her favorite show came on the T.V.

Bella, at Cocoa's words, blushed very darkly, but not a single protest came out of her, and she weakly giggled and fidgeted, her wings shuffling. "E-err...I-I wouldn't...m-mind..." She mumbled quietly, not thinking Sugary would take the challenge, but she was quiet otherwise, seeming quite embarrassed.

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recipe For Chocolate   Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:38 pm

Sugary looked disheveled all of a sudden as he stared perplexed over to Cocoa, not having even come close to expecting that sort of request from the mare about someone he knew about even less. He put his food down while looking between the two with a light blush. "Uh... Truth or dare is not quite what I meant." He then stared at just Bella's flustered state. "Wait, you're okay with this? Really? I'm all for passionate fun and games, but this is a bit sudden..." He moved a little bit closer, but Bella would have to come closer to show willingness to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Recipe For Chocolate   Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:41 pm

Bella gulped softly as she got up and slipped over, the pretty pegasus standing in front of him nevously, before she weakly smiled and sat in his lap slowly, straddling his legs carefully, as she blushed a bit darker, but she seemed quite okay with it, even eager. But she was still after that, just waiting for him to make the first move, her sage fur stained scarlet by her blush, and her hands resting on his shoulders, her beautifully fit form very close to him now.

"Go on, then, Sugary." Were the only words Cocoa spoke as she quietly observed with obvious interest, similar eagerness to what Bella showed, but Bella's eagerness was less interest and more lustful, while Cocoa's interest was curiosity as to the stallion's boldness and if he would in fact get on with it. She would merely grin if he did, but if he didn't, she'd let out a disappointed sigh.

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recipe For Chocolate   Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:02 am

Sugary didn't try stopping Bella at all, but he didn't think the pegasus would actually get on top of him so soon, leaving him a tad more flustered to be so close to the beautifully winged creature before him, especially with how he was being held.

And then, of course, was Cocoa's urging... and he decided to treat their moment like a game of truth or dare after all, took a breath and sighed, smiled at Bella, and made his arms stroke Bella's legs, hips, back, and pulled them both together more so to gently start kissing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Recipe For Chocolate   Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:03 am

As soon as Sugary's hands slid up her legs, Bella would shiver in delight, her wings flaring out into rigidity while she purred into the kiss, heavily leaning into the stallion and pressing up against him. Her eyes closed as her tongue slid into Sugary's mouth, attempting to begin a dance. But while she was thoroughly seeming to be loving it, Cocoa seemed to be enjoying it just as much, grinning to herself like she knew something Sugary didn't while she sat back and relaxed. But Cocoa would not see what Sugary would very soon feel, and from the eagerness of Bella, it would take a bit of effort for the stallion to break the kiss and see. But if he would see or feel for it, he'd find a warm and large bulge in Bella's shorts, the bulge prodding the unicorn's waistline while the Pegasus's hands slid down to the stallion's waist to eagerly hold him close.

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recipe For Chocolate   Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:52 am

Fortunately, or unfortunately, Sugary had yet to notice Bella's package properly when being kissed on the spot by a pretty stranger in front of a MILF of a host who set them up... Perhaps stranger things have happened, but he didn't shy away when tongue happened, and even went all out for it by dancing his way into Bella's own mouth and swirling his tongue like there was a party going on along with soft moans.

If anything, the pegasus might feel the unicorn's rising excitement as his own bulge slowly rose from underneath. And with how close Sugary pulled Bella for the kiss, the slow prodding might be hard to ignore eventually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Recipe For Chocolate   Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:34 pm

Bella definitely didn't ignore it, as she felt his bulge, she couldn't help but rub her firm rump against it gently, moaning into the kiss softly and very slowly reaching one of her hands down to try to grope the bulge with her hand, her other hand slipping around to grope the unicorn's own flank lightly. Bella would, after a short while, break the kiss, panting heavily and gasping for air, the look in her eyes so absolutely aroused as she kept her hand at his crotch, groping firmly while grinning lightly. "S-so, Cocoa, e-enjoying your Y-yaoi?"

"We'll see once you two are done. And it looks like both of you are horny now."

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recipe For Chocolate   Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:05 am

Sugary shuddered lightly between being groped and having lovely Bella grinding over his prodding bulge against the pegasus' rump, moans between them making him hornier and have his hands wander around some more while caressing the wings softly.

And then came the big surprise the instant Bella outright said yaoi. Sugary was left stiff, in more than one way, and frantically looked between Bella, Bella's and his own crotch, Cocoa, and then Bella again when he finally got around to just moving the jacket apart... and revealing a beautifully toned chest... of a pretty stallion. "... Guhhhhhhhhhhh..."

He didn't know how to react further, feeling betrayed, aroused, and confused... But mostly aroused as his cock kept prodding Bella's flank the more the bulge grew. "... Why...? How did it come to this!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recipe For Chocolate   

Back to top Go down

Recipe For Chocolate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next