A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 
 

 Darkened Horizons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Civviq Writer

avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2015-05-26
Age : 19
Location : Leading Trot

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:35 am

Civviq, not quite knowing what else to do, followed her. She watched all the flora, but she refrained from touching any. She was also careful to stay on the paths, avoiding to step on any little flowers that grew everywhere. Some, she recognized, but others were completely alien to her. She fiddled with the flower behind her ear happily, looking at the amazing flowers around her. She was careful to follow Cynder, though, she didn't like being alone in a place as strange, yet wonderful, as this. Who knew what dangers would lie ahead...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Civviq%20Writer
pyroman33



Posts : 349
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 22
Location : stockholm

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:26 am

As pyro saw cynder skiping off down the path, he could not help but chuckle and looks to the rest of the group "well, what are we waiting for here? Let's go" he says though he noticed the tall shark girl and walked over to her " Hey,  come on, where is your sence of adventure? You went with the boat for a reason right? "He says smiling, giving her a asureing pat on the Back as he follwed the road civviq and cynder went, being carefull for the plants and flowers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

avatar

Posts : 1082
Join date : 2015-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:25 am

(As we've lost Xereth and Star's taking an extended break, I'll be continuing on without them.)

Somewhere in the forests
"My lady..." A sinister, raspy voice hisses in the darkness. "Someone comes, a ship from the sea!" The darkness stirred a moment, and a pair of eyes opened, glowing a sickly green.

"A ship, you say?" Another voice says, this one much more smooth and silky. "Feed for my children... We must pay them a visit..." The pair of eyes are soon joined by six more, all looking with ill intent..

Meanwhile
Cynder slides to a stop, taking a deep breath and letting it all out. "This place is even better than I remember it!" She says, looking out on the scene she had stepped into. She stood in front of a large pond, treeline all around her in thick, beautiful splashes of green. The pond itself was full of weeds, flowers and plants, a lovely mishmosh of color.

____________________________
Lateia|Cora|Hawke Moonstrider|Nova|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Civviq Writer

avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2015-05-26
Age : 19
Location : Leading Trot

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:45 pm

Civviq came up behind Cynder, staring in awe at their surroundings. "Oh..."
She fumbled on the flower and looked around and whispers. "It's beautiful..."
She then blinked. "It's so strange... in a place as peaceful and beautiful as this, how could there be any bad things?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Civviq%20Writer
jz96

avatar

Posts : 1070
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:26 pm

"That why supernatural are dangerous, you never expect your carrot farmer to be a werewolf, till you see it happen. That why I kind of worried for the nice locals." Gale Looking around the lovely area,answering civviq questions. She seem to trying to avoid the pond. Cause any one with keen eyes would see that gale missing something, a reflection.

____________________________
Pick-a-mare: Sandy Pyrtinker Nightingale Dream Sickle and one dude: Cresent Keeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pyroman33



Posts : 349
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 22
Location : stockholm

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:52 pm

pyro followed behind the mares, following cynder untill they reached the pond and he steped to the side of the mares and was rather awed att the sight, looking around without a single Word spoken as he was surveying the area, having temporarly forgoten about the warning from earlier
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

avatar

Posts : 1082
Join date : 2015-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:14 am

Cynder lioked at her friends, and then back at the scenery with a smile. She was glad they were having fun. Though it was starting to get dark. The sun setting over the mountainous mass of trees "we should get back before it gets too dark. I'm sure there's gonna be something great for dinner!"

____________________________
Lateia|Cora|Hawke Moonstrider|Nova|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pyroman33



Posts : 349
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 22
Location : stockholm

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:06 am

pyro nodded in agreement, he was geting rather hungry from all the Walking and hiking of the day and he did have a flashlight incase they would be outside a long time, his belly let out a slight growl in hunger and chuckled lightly " what do you Think they have for dinner cynder? im starving"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Civviq Writer

avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2015-05-26
Age : 19
Location : Leading Trot

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:46 pm

Civviq grinned, nodding. "I'm sure they have prepared something wonderful! Probably something local, as well. It wouldn't surprise me if there were many edible fruits and vegetables around here. Maybe even some agriculture by the locals... but I'm not sure, they probably just pick what they can get without upsetting the balance..." She blinked, noticing that she was rambling, and fell silent. She awkwardly shuffled and just tried to fade into the background.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Civviq%20Writer
jz96

avatar

Posts : 1070
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:05 pm

Gale could not shake the uncomfortable felling she has, but it should stop the others from enjoying themselfs. For now she just keep quiet. and follow the others back.

____________________________
Pick-a-mare: Sandy Pyrtinker Nightingale Dream Sickle and one dude: Cresent Keeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

avatar

Posts : 1082
Join date : 2015-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:20 pm

Cynder happily pranced back to the where the ship was "docked" oblivious to the subtle feeling that lingered in the dark. Her happy-go-lucky attitude being contagious she hoped as she made her way back to the ship. But about halfway where, she stopped, as Ceder stood in her way, an amber resin beginning to drip from the corners of her eyes like tears. "Cynder! You must go! It is not safe here for you any longer!" She says, her leafy form shuddering as she spoke.

____________________________
Lateia|Cora|Hawke Moonstrider|Nova|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pyroman33



Posts : 349
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 22
Location : stockholm

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:38 pm

pyro was keeping a steady pace not to far behind cynder and cought upp with her as she stoped, not knowing what was going on, he came closer and saw ceder there shudering. "h-hey, what is it? something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Civviq Writer

avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2015-05-26
Age : 19
Location : Leading Trot

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:39 pm

Civviq froze and gulped. She watched as Ceder seemed to cry, and her eyes widened. She put her hands in front of her mouth, shocked. What would have made her cry? What could have been so terrible that they couldn't stay? She looked at Cynder expectantly, not knowing what to make of this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Civviq%20Writer
jz96

avatar

Posts : 1070
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:28 pm

Gale sighed when they approach ceder. "I guess the ones you warned us about, had something to due with this. I know you don't want us involved with this but "it" causing issues. And that something I don't like."

____________________________
Pick-a-mare: Sandy Pyrtinker Nightingale Dream Sickle and one dude: Cresent Keeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

avatar

Posts : 1082
Join date : 2015-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:33 am

Cynder looked surprised at Ceder's appearance, and even more so at the news she was hearing. "Why? What's wrong?" She asks, approaching, but suddenly Ceder looks as if she's terrified by something.

"She comes!" The dryad cries. "The witch comes!" Without another word, she turns and runs, faster than it seemed she should have, the brush behind her turning dark with her passing.

Cynder wants to chase after her, but thinks it would be a much better idea to get to the ship. "C-Come on! We have to get back!" She says, leading the way and running through the trees and bushes towards the ship. She braces against branches and pushes her way through the brush before stopping at the clearing, looking at what had become of the ship. It was covered, absolutely covered in webbing. The once green grass had turned brown and crunched under her step. The vines that held the ship in place had faded almost white, petrified and dead. "Wh-... What happened here..."

____________________________
Lateia|Cora|Hawke Moonstrider|Nova|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pyroman33



Posts : 349
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 22
Location : stockholm

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:43 am

With ceder crying out witch and runing off afterwards, pyro had a bad feeling about this and when cynder instructed them to return to the ship, he nodded and signaled for civvic and gale to follow quickly before he himself began to run after cynder, only a moment later he came to the same clearing.

Seeing the dead brown grass, the dead and petrified vines holding the ship and the ship itself coverd in webbing sent shivers down his spine, greatly hoping that it isint what he think it is that made the webbing as he walks out to the clearing "i don't know, but i think its that witch ceder was talking about earlier, but i hope the crew are allright" he said as he took out a rune from the small bag hanging on his side, fearing the worst
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Civviq Writer

avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2015-05-26
Age : 19
Location : Leading Trot

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:39 pm

"Oh gosh..." She clasped her hands in front of her mouth as she saw the death and destruction caused by the mysterious witch. She looked around the ship for signs of life - anything to show that the crew was still okay.
"Why..."
She looked up to Cynder. "What do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Civviq%20Writer
jz96

avatar

Posts : 1070
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:49 pm

Gale pulled out her kunai knife. "Dead plant life, Spider webbing. A Clear sign of an experienced witch, Worst case a necromancer. Keep your distance from the ship. Trained spiders can cause A world of pain." Gale kept her eyes on the ship and other crew members. She would also try to sense any blood nearby.

____________________________
Pick-a-mare: Sandy Pyrtinker Nightingale Dream Sickle and one dude: Cresent Keeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

avatar

Posts : 1082
Join date : 2015-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:44 pm

(Go ahead and free post until you've all decided where you want to go. Or if you want to remain with the group at all.)

____________________________
Lateia|Cora|Hawke Moonstrider|Nova|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pyroman33



Posts : 349
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 22
Location : stockholm

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:04 am

Against pyro's own will to go to the ship and save the crew, he did not know what they where really upp against, only that its a malevolent witch but what powers she has is unknown so he decided to getback to the group to stay on guard as he summoned a large tower shield from the rune he had in his hand earlier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

avatar

Posts : 1082
Join date : 2015-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:49 pm

(Please excuse the slip up. My last post was meant for a different thread)

Suddenly a voice would call from inside the ship. "H-Hey! Is anyone put there! Help!" The group would recognize the voice as one of the crew, gravely and growling, just like a diamond dogs. "Crazy lady come and tie us up! Come and help!"

Cynder made a break for the ship, climbing up the web covered ladder and going below deck to see who was making the commotion.

____________________________
Lateia|Cora|Hawke Moonstrider|Nova|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Civviq Writer

avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2015-05-26
Age : 19
Location : Leading Trot

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:21 pm

Civviq meeps, shivering, wide-eyes. What was happening? What could she do!? She turned around, looked to the forest - the dead grass, the necrotic vines - the crew below... she had to do something! but what? she couldn't do any fighting, she wasn't strong! But... she has read about some protective spells... She gasped and started to climb down. "Hold on! Don't go too far without protection spells or you'll be just as screwed as the forest!" Meanwhile, her horn was lighting up like crazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Civviq%20Writer
jz96

avatar

Posts : 1070
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:31 pm

"Cyder! wait it might be a trap." Gale did not want to board that ship but, she can't risk any more life being lost. 
Gale scaled up the side of the ship and followed cyder inside.

____________________________
Pick-a-mare: Sandy Pyrtinker Nightingale Dream Sickle and one dude: Cresent Keeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

avatar

Posts : 1082
Join date : 2015-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:54 pm

Cynder waved away some web in front of her going towards the source of the voice. "Hello? Where are you?" She calls out.

"In here!" The voice cries. Cynder rushes into the room and looks at a very scared Diamond Dog, wrapped up shoulder to toes in a thick blanket of webbing "They came out of nowheres they did! Ambushed the whole crew and wrapped em up in these webs!"

____________________________
Lateia|Cora|Hawke Moonstrider|Nova|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pyroman33



Posts : 349
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 22
Location : stockholm

PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:00 am

With the whole Group going into the ship in a hurry, pyro was the last one remaining outside alone and on the ground as he decided to stay on rear guard should something come into the ship and try to ambush the Group, he would then atleast hold whoever did to the ship and the forest back and give ample warning to the rest of the Group inside to get out to safety.

As he stood on guard and observed his suroundings for anything malevolent in the trees, he did from time to time look trough the windows of the ship to check on his companions on thier progress inside "not the adventure i expected... but we'll get trough" he said with a bit of optimism, trying to keep his spirit upp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Darkened Horizons   

Back to top Go down
 
Darkened Horizons
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Darkened Horizons
» Harlequin Horizons/DellArte Press
» Spagnum Moss as the planting medium

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: Roleplay-
Jump to: