OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

A Visitor From Manehattan.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dieteticchutoy3

A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 12:59 am

''Well I can defiantly be your friend''Sharie said.

Hazel slipped out the door and made sure it was locked behind her, She headed downstaris and called out ''Dusk? Can I have a moment alone with you please?''
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 1:11 am

"Well, I guess we could be friends. Though, I don't know where'd we do a ...well, nude of you, since I promised my parents to never do one at home," Pastel said as she began putting her secret stash away.

Dusk soon came to Hazel, making sure none of his brothers were following, and said, "Sure, my old room would be the most private place I can think of. Follow me." He then led the way back upstairs to one of the rooms at the end of the hall. It was quite empty, and it looked like it hadn't been used in a long time, though it was clean.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 1:25 am

''We could do it at my house'' Sharie said then blushed ''I mean the n-nude..Not 'do' anything else but that unless..that's what your thinking of..heh''She looked down embaressed.

''Well I was wondering if you'd like to go out to dinner tonight or the next one, I could leave Sharie here or Pastel could keep a eye on her at my house and we could enjoy the evening and talk a bit privately y'know?''She said moving close to him.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 1:35 am

"Um... just the nude," Pastel said, blushing from what Sharie was implying.

Dusk found himself blushing as she got closer to him, but managed to keep his composure. "Sure, we could do that. Is there a particular place you have in mind?" Dusk asked.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 1:37 am

''Alright, though I might have a few question's about the whole thing'' Sharie replied her face recovering from embaressment.

''I don't know this place well, perhaps you can choose?''Hazel suggestted.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 12:16 am

"Alright, just ask and I'll answer them. I'll only do what your comfortable with," Pastel said.

"Well, I know a good restaurant. Prancer's Paradise, it serves food, drink, has a dance floor, and is rather high class. That seems like the best place for our date," Dusk said.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 2:04 pm

"Excellent when do you want to go?"Hazel asked looking at Dusk with a smile.

"Do you do anything to make the subjects feel comfortable? Like wear certain clothes or play music? Maybe some Yoga?"Sharie asked looking at her.
(We should timeskip)
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 6:47 pm

(Yeah, we probably should timeskip)

"Well, I suppose tomorrow night would be best," Dusk said.

"Nothing in particular," Pastel said, "I just want my subjects to be comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 6:58 pm

-The Next Day, 7:00 P.M-
Hazel herself stood by the mirror making some adjustment's to her hair when the doorbell of their house rang. She hurried over, having not been too far and opened it up. ''Hello!''.

Hazel had make-up applied a bit to her face mainly lipstick and eyeliner bringing them out as she wore a strapless scarlet dress that went down to her ankles where she had on some fancy shoes. Her hair was done in a expert but practical braid and her appearance was a mixture of stunning and humble.

Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 7:09 pm

Dusk was dressed in a nice suit and tie, and having combed his short mane to a neater style. He was very impressed with how Hazel looked.

"Good evening Hazel. You look beautiful tonight," Dusk said.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 7:10 pm

''Thank you! Is Pastel here as well? Sharie is really excited for her to be here''Hazel said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 7:13 pm

"She'll be here soon. She had some last minute things to get together. She knows her way, so she'll be fine coming here on her own," Dusk said.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 7:15 pm

''Alright, Your all about tradition right? So you'll be in charge of the evening?''Hazel asked extending her hand then grinned ''My big strong manly man''She said in a goofy voice and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 7:17 pm

Dusk chuckled, grasping her hand and said, "Not quite that traditional. Though I do plan on paying tonight.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 7:20 pm

''Alright, lead away!''Hazel said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 7:32 pm

Dusk then led the way to the restaurant. He was thankful it wasn't too far away and was located in one of the safer areas of Trottingham. Of course, the trip would take a bit.

Not long after they left Pastel came to the door of Hazel's home and rang the doorbell. She was carrying all of her painting supplies on her back.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 7:38 pm

Hazel admired the cool night air and held Dusk's hand tightly and asked ''So if we get mugged, will your time as a soldier help out in any way?''.

Sharie opened the door wearing a soft blue robe and slippers of a similar color. She smiled with a blush and said''Any room you'd prefer to use? This house is pretty big..''
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 7:44 pm

"Well, if somepony tries to mug us, he or she will end up sprawled on the ground after I beat them senseless. So, yes, my time as a soldier will definitely help. Though it helps that we're going through a safer part of the city," Dusk said.

"Oh, do you mind showing me the place Sharie?" Pastel asked.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 7:50 pm

''I feel safer already''Hazel replied as they continued walking.

''Certainly..Though I don't know the many names of the room''Sharie said then pulled Pastel in by her free hand and lead her through the house. ''This is of course the main entrance and main hall where we held that charity event and their is a banquet room down the left there with the kitchen next to it. Their's a nice greenhouse on the second floor with a balcony that might be a good setting if you want, but it'd be chilly''.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:16 pm

Dusk and Hazel soon came to the restaurant. It definitely seemed like a fancy place with fancy food and fancy individuals. "Well, we're here. I've already made a reservation, so we can head right in," Dusk said. As they came to the usher at the door, Dusk mentioned his reservation for two, and the usher took them inside. There was a dance floor in the middle of the place, with tables and chairs on the sides and on one level up. The Usher took them to the upper level and to a table with a clear view of the dance floor. Their were a number of couples dancing as one would at a fancy party. The Usher then left the two alone for a bit.

"Hmm, do you have a fireplace? Perhaps somewhere warm would be more comfortable for you," Pastel said.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:18 pm

Hazel smiled and commented ''This place looks great, I wonder how the food is''.

''Yeah we have a fireplace in the den on the second floor.. before we go you mind if I make a request?''
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 12:45 am

"The food is really good, even though it plays to the tastes of nobles," Dusk said. Dusk took a look at one of the two menus on the table, going through to find a few of his more favorite dishes. A Waiter soon came by and asked if they would like anything to drink. Dusk turned to Hazel and said, "Well, they have some good wine here. I'll let you chose what wine we'll drink"

"Sure, anything to make you comfortable," Pastel said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Visitor From Manehattan.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: Roleplay-
Jump to: