A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

A Visitor From Manehattan.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:22 pm

Sharie looked at the painting for a while studying it then looked down at herself and blushed a little, ''I-It's Beautiful'' She said to Pastel and looked away uncertain what to do.

''Yikes That must have been very very akward for you, I couldn't imagine what I'd do if a women did that to me'' Hazel said then added with a laugh ''I'm certain Torchlight is daydreaming about it''

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:37 pm

"It is," Pastel said, "I always have a good eye for beautiful things, and I just have to paint them, or at least sketch them when I'm wandering around."

"Probably," Dusk said.

"Hey, it's not bad to have a hobby," Torchlight said.

"True, but it depends on the hobby," Dusk responded. He then turned back to Hazel and asked, "Speaking of which, do you have any hobbies?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:14 pm

''I like to collect and read good literature and I'm studying medicine for fun''Hazel said then gestured to herself''I probably sound like a big nerd''.

Sharie blushed at what Pastel said and asked''You think I'm Beautiful?''Her face was red with embarrassment but her eye's seemed disappointing and sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:34 pm

"Nothing wrong with that," Dusk said, "I enjoy a good book myself. Though, I wouldn't say I have many hobbies. Working at my forge is the most enjoyable thing I do."

"Well, of course. Aren't you popular at school or anything?" Pastel asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:39 pm

''I enjoy doing my job as a dentist, if I didn't like it why would I do is my logic really''Hazel replied.

''No..I just do my studies and all the other kid's whisper and look at me when I walk down the hall's..''Sharie muttered, ''On Heart's and Hooves Day I get a bunch of card's from every student in the school boy and girl's probably as some big joke..''She looked down and huffed a little.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:49 pm

"Same here. It's like the saying goes. You do what you love, you don't work a day in your life," Dusk said.

"Um... I don't think those cards are a joke. I barely get any on Hearts and Hooves Day, and that's probably because of how shy I am. I think a lot of ponies agree that you're beautiful," Pastel said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:52 pm

''Mmhmm''Hazel said and nodded then asked''So how is Pastel's artwork? Is she going to become Equestria's next artist?''.

''I don't think that..I feel different because of my swirl's...I don't like the attention''Sharie said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:05 pm

"I'd say so. She loves it, so I have no doubt she'll continue doing it," Dusk said.

"She spends a lot of her free time painting," Ivory said, "She's not very social, so it suits her just fine."

"Well, I'm not a fan of having a lot of attention either, but you should at least take comfort that many others think you look great," Pastel said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:07 pm

''Alright..''Sharie said then asked her face turning more red ''Do you think I look Great?''.

''No trouble with her hobby? Nothing she paint you didn't approve of? I noticied that trend in young artist who have a rebelious phase with their family'' Hazel said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:15 pm

"Of course I do," Pastel said, "That's why I wanted to make a painting of you."

"Well, there are her nudes," Torchlight said.

"Yes, we know we can't stop her from making them while out of the house, so, we simply don't allow her to paint them in the house," Brass said.

"If only she remembered to sort them appropriately," Dusk said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:21 pm

''Does she leave them somewhere where anyone can see it?''Hazel asked.

''I'm very flattered that you did make a painting of me, it was a nerve wracking experience but it also seemed fun..I'd love to do more modeling for you''Sharie said looking up at Pastel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:31 pm

"No, she keeps them in her closet, along with many of her paintings, as there's no more wall space in her room," Dusk said.

"You do!" Pastel shouted, and made another excited squeal, "Ooh, I'd love to do more paintings of you. I love doing the swirl patterns."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:33 pm

''I kinda want to see them, I like all art and I have no claims for censorship of it''Hazel replied to Dusk.

''I'm fine with any form of painting or modeling really, I'd love to see more painting's done by you''Sharie replied trying to figure out a decent response to Pastel's odd squealing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:32 pm

"Well, if you want to see them, you'll have to ask Pastel. They're her painting," Dusk said.

"Really, I can show you right now. Um, if it's okay with your mom," Pastel said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:13 pm

''Alright'' Hazel said standing up and walking over to Pastel, pausing briefly to admire the painting. ''It's really lovely and defiantly capture's her beauty, you certainly are a gifted artist''Hazel commented then asked''If you may be inclined, I would love to see the painting's you have done''.

''I want to see them too! If that's ok with you mom...''Sharie added and Hazel nodded thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:10 pm

"Um, okay, I can take you up to my room. Uh, right this way," Pastel said, somewhat nervous now that the attention was on her. She soon led the way up to her room. Her room had white walls, a bed, a nightstand, and very little else other than her paintings and art supplies. The walls had many of her better pieces like landscapes, pictures of ponies, and the occasional fantasy based painting. What was surprising was a painting of Celestia herself sitting comfortably on her throne. Assuming that would be the attention getting, Pastel said, "Um, Dusk helped me get a chance to paint her. I have others of her that he doesn't know about."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:44 pm

''You have other painting's of Princess Celestia? Did she model for you ofte?''Hazel asked admiring the painting of Equestria's ruler while Sharie looked at one of the fantasty painting's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:47 pm

"Um, there are a few times she modeled for me other than the time Dusk took me to see her. My parents trust me to go to Canterlot by myself, so it wasn't an issue for them. Though, if they saw the paintings...." Pastel let the sentence end there, hoping to get the message across that the nature of them was questionable at best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:31 am

"Don't worry I support the art's and believe in non-censorship of questionable material, I have tught my daughter this and she agrees as well.. if you will allow us to see these other painting of her royal highness herself we'd be honored"Hazel said bowing with a amused Sharie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:11 am

"Um, okay," Pastel said. She then dug through the paintings in her closet until she came across a certain bundle of them. Making sure her bedroom door was locked, she laid them out for Hazel and Sharie to see. There were pictures of both Celestia and Luna in lingerie and swimsuits of varying appropriateness, as well as nudes. "Well, here they are. I'm proud of them but... my parents might actually destroy them if they knew about them. Please don't mention these to anyone," Pastel said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:08 am

"They seem very..sexual did Celestia request these partical..themes?"Hazel asked and Sharie blushed profusley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:25 am

"Um, I let them chose their positions and the angle, as well as their clothes or lack of clothes. I guess they both wanted to... let loose, I guess," Pastel said. She too was blushing at the pictures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:33 am

''Well it certainly is amazing artwork, I'd be personally flattered to have any sort of picture in such detail drawn of me regardless of the position's..though this makes me wonder if the princess's are hiding sexual desire for one another, they seem a bit too..feely and interested in each other''Hazel said scratching her head her face turning red.

''I'd love to model for you..even in that way, I like your skill''Sharie commentted.

''I'd support your decision regardless Sharie dear, but Pastel might be a bit nervous for such a thing..you two just met today after all..''.

''Right..sorry''Sharie said.

''Anyway if you mind I have to go ask Dusk out for a possible evening dinner so we can get to know each other''Hazel said walking to the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:39 am

(You a 100% on Sharie and Pastel not getting together? I'm still for it a little)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:57 am

"Um. We could do that if you wanted," Pastel said to Sharie, "But, not today, and not here. I've only ever done it with my close friends."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   

Back to top Go down

A Visitor From Manehattan.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next