A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Magic Show[Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Magic Show[Private]   Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:28 pm

Canterlot School For Gifted Unicorn's is a highly important and prestige private school bestowed to those in the kingdom of Equestria who posses potential in the art of magic. It's teaching staff are highly experienced in all form's of magic and the added benefit of Princess Celestia herself overseeing the daily affair's at the school from time to time. Student's strive to be their absolute best in this Environment  especially those who want to impress the ruler of the land who on occasion takes a special gifted student and mentor's her or him. Even those belonging to royal ties within the kingdom or of a noble bloodline often attend the school. Other's flock from Canterlot or other cities and town's across the Kingdom to finely tune their chosen    area of magic use. This has created situation's where a simple Unicorn from a big place like Manehattan could end working with a noble Unicorn on a project similar to a talent show where they must put on a display of their magic versatility and their creativity.

Sharie looked rather surprised as her teacher announced who she was to be partnered with. She looked down at the floor in embarrassment. She came to this school per her mother's decision and she enjoyed learning about the way's to use her magic but she was also a shy girl. She felt rather different from the other student's mainly from her bizzare skin with it's swirling red and blue design and how she work a quilted jacket that had the same design on it as well. She wore deep blue pant's and simple grey shoe's with that. Her hair was rather messy and long with a flattish look on top of her head and while she certainly had a generous bust size for someone her height, her body lacked full curves or really a figure.

Sharie believed she was a loser and didn't really interact with other's as much, plus her tendency to fall asleep in class was probably social poison of some sort. Thus she was surprised to be paired with Phoenix Leaf. A noble who while not the most important person in the school, he certainly was intimidating to her because he was way more social than her as far as she knew. She didn't really pay much attention to any but her studies which helped explained her rather high marks in the grade book.

(Sorry if the intro isn't that impressive, also my oc Sharie is aged up in this rp to above the age of consent)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic Show[Private]   Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:17 pm

Leaf glanced around to spot the mare he had been paired with. He waited for the teacher to finally call the rest of the team before finally allowing them time to meet up with their partner's. He had rarely talked to her, any semblance of conversation being a friendly greeting as they passed each other, but still knew that she was a good student and more importantly, a good partner. He was lean unicorn and had kept himself in shape, but lacked the bulk or definition that the guard or more athletic ponies would have. He only a black turtle neck, some dark blue jeans, and finally some black tennis shoes. At the back of his mane, it had been tied up into a pony tail though with resembling a scorpion's tail. He managed to come into her view and would hold out his hand out to her. "Nice meeting you Miss..." He let the sentence hang in order to let her decide how he addressed her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Magic Show[Private]   Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:20 pm

Sharie looked at him and shakily grasped his hand and shook it , ''Palmie Sherbert but you may call me Sharie''.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic Show[Private]   Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:49 pm

Leaf gave her a firm handshake simply out of habit and slowly moved his arm. "I like that name, it sounds like a desert actually." He said with a smile, hoping to get the mare to loosen up, waiting for a few moments in order to let things be silent or have her confirm or deny what he had guessed. Once she had finished speaking or being quiet, he'd speak up. "Name's Phoenix Leaf, but most just call me Leaf." He smirked for a moment as he thought of something, his attention having shifted elsewhere for a moment. "So, do you have any ideas for the project?" He asked, open to some ideas since at the moment, he really didn't have anything. The mare wasn't one of the people he had thought to be paired with and knew little about her skill set, which threw a retch into his plans though knew it could be easily taken out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Magic Show[Private]   Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:56 pm

''Thanks for the joke''Sharie said with a slight giggle then said''Well Leaf, I'm mainly into the magical art of Manipulation of the physical world, Alteration I suppose and Illusion perhap's we could discuss plan's later..say at our dorm?''.

(I assume the school has dorm's and I assume the title's for magic specialization is like in Elder Scrolls)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic Show[Private]   Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:07 pm

He was happy that he could get her to smile and finally start to loosen up. He nodded to the tidbit of information and was planning to question her further if she hadn't spoken up again. "Why can't we discuss it now?" He asked while also coming up with a few reasons why she had to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Magic Show[Private]   Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:09 pm

''Mainly because I'm not a fan of talking in class even if it's required for a project''Sharie replied simply hoping that he wouldn't press further.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic Show[Private]   Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:24 am

Leaf nodded and his gaze fell for a moment before returning to the mare again. "How about the library?" He asked, knowing that the massive library was normally quiet and was big enough to keep them away from the crowd while also being a good spot to get ideas for their show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Magic Show[Private]   Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:34 am

''The library is fine, I suppose'' She replied as student's began to file out of the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic Show[Private]   

Back to top Go down

Magic Show[Private]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1