A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

More Than Meets the Eye (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: More Than Meets the Eye (Private)    Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:38 pm

Shivana nodded her head softly, closing her eyes again before moving her hand off Moonys face, instead resting it against his chest as she finished curling up on top of the Pegasus happily.

Hearing Moony speak, she didn't even move, too lost in her own sleepy state to move at this point "S-shh..~" she mutters out weakly "S...slee....p..." she forces the rest before she let the tiredness biting at her, giving up fighting it as she drifted away to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: More Than Meets the Eye (Private)    Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:34 pm

Shivana let out a yawn, leaning up slightly and wiping her eyes clean, before feeling something warm under her. Frowning, she looked down, before spotting the Pegasus she was lying on top of, a hlush burnt onto her face as she realized she'd slept on top of him the whole night! Not only that, but he was still fast asleep!

Carefully as she could, she tried to move off the Pegasus, but her legs were too entangled in the blanket, so in her attempt to move, she stumbled, falling on top of the Pegasus gently, feeling the warmth eminate from him...

"M---morning...moony....."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loumber

PostSubject: Re: More Than Meets the Eye (Private)    Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:39 pm

Moony groans softly as she falls ontop of him, slowly opening his eyes. He first looks up at her, slight blush spreading across his cheeks. Slowly he rubs the back of his head, muttering "M-morning..." as he tries to avoid her gaze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: More Than Meets the Eye (Private)    Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:15 pm

Shivana looks over at Moony, a huge blush on her face, before noticing he was almost avoiding to look at her, as if he was embarrassed he had... She didn't move, but fought the urge to just leave. If he couldn't even look at her...either she'd done something wrong, or he regretted everything.

"Is..s-something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loumber

PostSubject: Re: More Than Meets the Eye (Private)    Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:12 pm

"N-nothing... J-just..." He sighs, closing his eyes slowly.

He inhales deeply few times, moving his hand slowly against back of her head, whispering "I-... I need to check..."

He quickly moves forward, setting his lips against hers. The sensation of their lips meeting proofs it to him. It wasn't a dream. The whole last night... Saving her, offering clothes to her, feeding her... Kissing her... It was all real. And he was happy for it.

His cheeks gain even more color as he purrs in the kiss, for relief and enjoyment. Maybe, just maybe, there was something else aswell in it, who knows. He only broke the kiss to gasp for air before moving back in. His soft, strong hands roam around her back and sides as he gently pulls her against him, his hot and impatiently moving form.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: More Than Meets the Eye (Private)    Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:39 pm

Shivana frowns, check what? Did he want her to...

Her mind blanked completely feeling his lips against her own, melting into the kiss as she finally notices the hand on the back of her head, moaning into the warm kiss as her body trembles from the kiss, but right as she started to enjoy it, it was over. She opened her eyes and looked at Moony with a confused look, taking quick rapid breaths, right as he went back in, and like the last time, she closed her eyes and melted into the kiss. A shiver ran around her body as his arms stroked her back, making her lean against him that much more, gripping at this bare chest with one of her hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loumber

PostSubject: Re: More Than Meets the Eye (Private)    Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:31 pm

He moans softly into the kiss, soon breaking it up. He plants his head against her shoulder, eyes pulled tightly close as he whispers with slightly unstable, shaking voice "...I feared that it was all a dream..."

He lets out a sight. The moment when he woke up and saw her, he was afraid. Afraid that everything had been an dream. That he would be alone in the shag, with dying fire, running out supplies and with broken wing. And when he saw her, he had to check if all she was just a part of that same dream. But she wasn't. And that's why he almost lost it.

Well, kissing the mare on lips, just to check if she was part of dream, wasn't his smoothest moves. But it worked.

The sun was already high up on the sky. Everything was turning better. And, he had her alongside him. For now, atleast...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: More Than Meets the Eye (Private)    Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:17 pm

Shivana nodded her head, what he said, could make sense. A dream, part of her had feared it, before battering away such a silly notion. After all that had happened to her, the notion of finding someone, kissing them...seemed to far away from reality, but after everything, nothing seemed impossible.

"It isn't...a dream Moony..." she says softly, moving one of her hands to Moons neck, holding it gently from behind, leaning up, but still leaning against Moony's chest, running her other hand over his base chest "I...you're...very...umm.." she blushed heavily, before finally pushing out the last words "good..l-looking...and..s-strong..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loumber

PostSubject: Re: More Than Meets the Eye (Private)    Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:26 pm

He blushed heavily. Good looking? Strong? Him? Nopony ever said anything, anything at all like that... Did he misshear it? No, that couldn't be it... This mare really said it.

"S-shivana..." He whispers, slowly moving towards her. His hot breath swipes her shoulder as he gently leans against it. "I-... I th-think that... That I-... I have an crush on you..." he whispers, planting an kiss at her shoulder.

Wait, what? He didn't plan to say that! By Celestia, did he just screw it up? He was about to admire her look, her spirit, her magic, but... All he said was 'I have an crush on you'?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: More Than Meets the Eye (Private)    Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:09 pm

Shivana stared blankly at Moony. Did...he just say...that to her?! A crush, on her!? Was that even possible, to have a crush on her? Actually, since he couldn't know what she was, it could be possible...She felt a large blush burn across her face, leaning against him. She honestly didn't know if what she felt was a crush, or love or whatever, but she liked it. And she never wanted to lose it.

"Moony..." she says softly, leaning up and kissing his neck gently, before leaning back, looking at his face, a gentle look on her own "I...I don't know, if what I feel....." she paused, how the hell was she meant to word this? Was it love? She didn't know! But...if there was a time to find out...

Leaning in, she kissed him, pushing herself down on top of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loumber

PostSubject: Re: More Than Meets the Eye (Private)    Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:23 am

He blinked few times. Did... Did she just kiss him? And he thought that he fucked it up with her! Maybe... Maybe he accidentally said the right words?

He leaned towards her, closing his eyes as he answered to the kiss, locking their lips together. Moonys warm form under her trembled slightly as he moved, warping his hand around her shoulders, gently pulling her more into the kiss.

Soon he broke the kiss, leaning his forehead against hers. Quietly, he whispered "Y-yeh... I-... I-..." He pauses, as if to search for words. His cheeks redden the whole time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: More Than Meets the Eye (Private)    Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:56 pm

Shivana groans weakly into the kiss feeling the arms wrapping around her shoulders, which she felt being pulled harder against the Pegasus, a large blush burnt across her face as she kiss is broken, her body trembling on top of him.

"I..." she mutters out, before leaning in, resting her head against the crook of his neck "W-what....are you...doing here....?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loumber

PostSubject: Re: More Than Meets the Eye (Private)    Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:15 pm

"H-huh...?" He muttered under her, not really knowing what to answer. Surely she ment, how he had ended up at that shag, middle of nowhere, not how he ended down below her.

He nuzzled against her cheek, quietly answering "I'm... Running away... Away my past."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: More Than Meets the Eye (Private)    Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:06 pm

Shivana feels a burning sensation in her cheeks as he nuzzles her, purring gently. What did he mean, his past? Did he mean his wing? If so, that would explain some of it. Why was he out here, self imposed exile? She hugged him tighter, settling herself against his body comfortably.

"I...I see" she says softly, not going into any more than that. It wasn't her story to know, he was there, and for her, that was enough for now. This attachment, was it, love? She frowned slightly, was this was love, or friendship was? Whatever it was, she enjoyed it, and didn't want it to stop. Leaning up, she spotted she was right underneath Moony neck, using her arms to lift herself up so she could actually see his face, blushing as she places her hand on his cheek, unable to push her head closer and kiss him once again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loumber

PostSubject: Re: More Than Meets the Eye (Private)    Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:37 pm

His cheeks turned slightly redder when she leaned down, and after smiling at her sweetly he leaned up, slowly pressing his lips against hers.

But he couldn't be helping it... That feeling... He had felt it once before... And it didn't end well...

Did he wish to submit himself for the same kind of ending? Did he want to risk it, risk it all? If he told her about his past, what was to be happen if they continued the way it seemed like both of them had chosen, she might leave from him, just like he had done with everyone else... And he would be injured, torn.... And that's what he never wanted to feel again...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: More Than Meets the Eye (Private)    Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:04 pm

Shivana looks down at Moony, breathing heavier than she expected as she looked at this face, right as he leans up and kisses her. She closes her eyes and sinks into the kiss, gripping onto him gently as she felt the warmth in her chest continue, it was nice. Different, but nice, a feeling she could get used to. But...did she? Is this what she wanted really, and.. did he? He didn't know what she was, what she could truly do. He probably thought it was just a bit of magic she'd pulled... She barely knew him, and he knew nothing of her. Was this, right? To dive into something without knowing the other? Whatever it was, she didn't want it to go, nor him. Feeling that, she pushed herself more into the kiss, her tongue gently poking his lips to try enter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loumber

PostSubject: Re: More Than Meets the Eye (Private)    Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:32 pm

He gasped when she went for it. He blushed slightly as her lips touched his, slowly closing his eyes as he noticed her doing so. His warm arms slowly warped around of her shoulders and is lips partly opened, allowing her tongue to enter his mouth as he felt it to poke his lips. He quietly moaned, his cheeks heavily blushing as she went more into the kiss.

Yeah, that was it. Love, they said it. But this was something more. But did he want to risk it? She didn't know him, about his past, but still... This was better than their last kiss, because it was her who asked for more. It wasn't using her, right? As if he never wanted to do so, but still...

He leaned up against her, slightly pushing his tongue ontop of hers, pushing in her mouth. He explores her mouth with it, tangeling with her tongue. He softly moaned into the kiss, rubbing her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: More Than Meets the Eye (Private)    Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:23 am

Shivana froze slightly as he opened his mouth, letting her in. What was she meant to do now?! She honestly had no idea, but she had to at least act like she knew what she was doing, because she honestly didn't. Still, feeing his tongue push into her mouth, she felt something in her melt. Was this, right? Honestly, it felt right...so perhaps it was? Love, friendship, whatever it was, she never wanted to leave it.

She felt herself shiver feeling his arms rub her shoulders, shivering and melting into the kiss, curling up on his chest as she did, enjoying the warmth as she feels herself starting to get short on breath, but maintaining the kiss regardless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loumber

PostSubject: Re: More Than Meets the Eye (Private)    Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:44 pm

He groaned softly as his tongue explored her mouth, his hands slowly sliding against her back over her lower back, and on her flanks-...

"Wait, what am I doing?! T-th-this isn't me! I-i-i I don't even know her that well! Moony, you fucking idiot! Don't screw this up, or she might leave! Don't go all needy on her! Wake up, that's not how your parents tough you to behave!" Something in him started to scream in his head.

He quickly pulled his hands back, as well his tongue from her mouth. He quickly, but gently, rolled on his side, pulling her with him. He set her on the ground beside him, fully pulling his hands from her as he rolled to other direction, away from her. He slowly sat up, his back turned towards her as he began to mumble "I-I am s-so-so sorry... I-.. I do-don-don't kn-know wh-.."

Giving up with his useless sobering, just sighting heavily as he leaned his head at his arms. His ears dropped down, as did his wings. He had ruined everything. As he did before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: More Than Meets the Eye (Private)    Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:04 pm

Shivana shivered on top of the Pegasus feeling his hand starting to trace down her body, shivering and groaning from the touch right as his hand touched her flank! She froze completely, was this normal? She had to assume it was, why else would he do it? Plus, it felt...nice...

That's right when he rolled her off, leaving the Unicorn confused. Had she, done something wrong?! Sitting up, she watched him turn away from her. Why was he sorry? Had he done something wrong? Not that she was aware off, a pang of coldness gripped at her, it was her fault wasn't it? Her fault he was upset...

She put her hands on his shoulder, while her other one ran through his hair gently as she leaned against his back delicately "....M-moon.y...w-what...did I ..i'm sorry...what did I do wrong...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loumber

PostSubject: Re: More Than Meets the Eye (Private)    Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:59 pm

Moony sighted, slightly shooking his head, swallowing. He slowly raised his warm hand over hers, holding it there, slightly squeezing it. As if never wanting to let go. He looked over his shoulder at her, whispering. It was hard for him to keep his voice steady, as he fought against the tears. "By Celestia, don't you dare to go all whimpy on her now!" He thought in his head.

"N-nothing... It's not about you... I am the one who should apology... I-... I feel like I'm using you... Helped you, yes... But did what whoever pony else would have done... I-... I'm sorry that I to-took advantage of you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: More Than Meets the Eye (Private)    Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:27 pm

Shivana frowned. Did he...really feel that way? Like he was taking advantage of her?! Was he...? No, he wasn't. If he was, then surely he would be dictating everything, being more controlling. Yes...and that wasn't him. She gripped him tightly on the shoulders, hugging him from behind tightly, her head resting on his shoulder as she whispered into his ear "Shhhh...You're not...You're not using me, or taking advantage of me... I can protect myself Moon" she leaned in and quickly kissed his neck, stalling to try and find the right words "I...I don't know how to explain it myself...I've...never done this..b-before...but it..feels right...Warm, comforting, I..i don't want you to leave...I know..it's needy...b-but, I...think, I need you...with me...."

She closed her eyes tightly, swearing at herself silently. She'd done it, she'd scared him off by being too needy. she knew it...Fuck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Than Meets the Eye (Private)    

Back to top Go down

More Than Meets the Eye (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3