A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Dimensional Crossing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:22 pm

Jam paused and looked behind him at Wild as he heard a yelp of fear. "Ooh. Another pony who fears changelings...fun." He said simply as he looked at the pegasus behind the pink mare. "Hmm...I stand corrected...That one is more odd then you." He muttered, meaning Wild was more odder than Sunny. "Listen here pegasus. I was taught not to lie so you need not fear me here. Promises. Or what was it that pink pony of yours does...Cross my heart, hope to fly, lick a cupcake with my eye? No wait that doesn't sound right...." He mused it over for a moment before shrugging and smiling. "You get the point though right?"

Last edited by Star Sentinel on Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:30 am

"I wonder if you have Root Beer here, there's a brand where I come from I miss dearly. A&W, it was called." Eros mused quietly, seating himself with his back to a wall, seeming to be thinking. He watched Sunny serve Dream's drink, and listened in on Jam, but then chuckled at Wild's panic over the changeling. "Afraid to lose a part of yourself, hm?" He mused with a small smile, the human picking up on the alternate voices rather quickly and making a simple assumption as to why he reacted so fearfully to the presence of one that feeds on emotions.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:45 am

Dream "Ya, don't be mean to jelly here. He's a nice a guy, I think, and if he really needs some love. I sure he would just ask nicely probably. I mean look at his face does that look like a face of psycho killer... " Dream then sniffed her drink. to check for anything funny. "Also, what with the whole ventriloquist act? you have some puppet laying around or something?"

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:20 pm

Wild Card's eyes darted from the changeling to Eros, then back to the changeling, then to Dream, then to the changeling again. "To an extent, Jamberry, to an extent. I'd explain it but by now I'm guessing you can probably see that I'm a rather different pony in terms of emotions, and do call me Wild. Who you're talking to now is probably the most reasonable really, and I won't just call you "changeling"." He said, straightening himself up a bit and then stroking Strawberry's back with a wing. "And I'll take your word. The others will hopefully follow suit or just not bother with having opinions about you, though getting Cupid to will be an impossibility. After all, it is his life at stake, and he enjoys living." He continued in a gentlecoltly tone of voice.

Then he (almost reluctantly given it meant taking his eyes off the changeling) turned to look at Dream and shook his head. "Ventriloquism has nothing to do with it, though I may have a puppet or two in my hat. Ancient zebra. Used in rituals and dark magic. Probably best if I didn't take them out as I have no clue as to what might happen. Either way, we just each have a different voice, as there are twelve of us in the mind of Wild Card." "Yeah, and using the same voice is boring and confusing, so we picked ones for ourselves and eventually forgot the original voice. Thanks puberty." "But Cheshire there and another are able to replicate other voices consistently, while others sometimes are able to mimic the others for a few words or so. Odd thing, but that seems to be how it works." The pegasus explained calmly, cuddling Strawberry to his side with a smile now that he felt a bit more confident in the presence of a changeling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:51 pm

Sunny smiled and got a bottle of root beer for the human. “Good taste, sir.” She said, giving him the bottle. “Anyway, have we got things cleared up? Wild is crazy, Eros is tall, Jam is good on toast. Let’s go already.” She pulled a lever behind the counter, and a tube slowly rose out of the ground. In the tube was a glowing blue crystal and connected to it, a bunch of wires. Those wires connected to a computer console on the outside of the tube, with a couple extra buttons and switches. “Oh, I’m so glad I got that installed. Though, maybe I should have upgraded to the holo-console”

Sunny approached the console and started fiddling with it. “I don’t really have employees. Just friends, companions, and volunteers. And I treat them well. If you don’t want to eat out, there is a kitchen too. Just ask Strawberry or Viola for a tour.” She looked away from the console and back to the others. “If you have any more questions or want to back out for any reason, last chance. Once I press this button, we won’t be in Canterlot anymore.”

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:07 am

Sickle spit take the drink, as she sees the weird tube thing rise from the ground. "HOLY *yay*!, I thought you were just joking about the whole dimension jumping, or just being weird. No offences, well...  when opportunity opens, I'm in." I'm going to a different dimension with: a dozen in one head, a Hummuns? a changeling, two weird mare, and a green unicorn, HA take that gale now, who has the weirdest story.

Indicus

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:23 pm

Indicus was a Threshal unicorn with a grey mane and tail along with dark grey fur. Like his bat-winged brethren had slitted eyes and sharp fangs. He also had a sharp horn.

This day Indicus was walking through the Canterlot alleyways because there was yet another random event at Ponyville. As he walked aimlessly he noticed a strange doorway sitting right in the alley, he was mixed with feelings of both caution and curiosity eventually curiosity won out. Indicus shrugged and opened the door beyond that door was oddly enough a bar with some ponies chatting with each other. He entered seeing no harm to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:57 pm

Jam just sighed and shook his head, a smile still on his face. "Well not being called just changeling is better than nothing I suppose. Can't really change a pony's mind in one day." He shrugged at him, pausing a moment. "Also, the amount of love you two give off is...quite a lot. So pardon me if I start drooling at any point in time. Can't really be helped when it's my race's food source." He smiled warily at the pegasus before looking at Sunny with a raised eyebrow. He then stared in curiosity as he watched a tube raise from the ground. He lit his horn and reached into his saddle bags under his cloak and pulled out a book and pencil, writing a quick note in it. "Amazing...We're really going to be going to a different dimension...Haha! Sweet!" He threw his book back in his bag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:47 pm

Silvester was sneaking around nearby, looking for stuff to do as he just freshly arrived in Canterlot. he was just about to sneak towards the castle when he saw a mysterious door still slightly open in the dark alleyway. Well, without curiosity, he wouldn't be where he was now, and thus he let his curiosity lead the way, ending up in sneaking him through the door into something he certainly did not expect: A bar with fancy lights. There were some ponies in there already, and thus the cloaked ferret didn't think of trespassing upon entering. He was slowly sneaking through the furniture, making sure his body was touching a piece of furniture at all times until finally making it to the bar, climbing up on a barstool as swiftly as possible and sitting down on it. Hopefully somebody won't not see him and accidentally sit on him, as it has happened before.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:43 am

After snapping out of her shock. sickle ears perk up as she heard hoof step come in.
"Ohh.*walks up to indicus.* "Never thought I see an other vampony. Hey, you wouldn't happen to know Gale, would you? Raven mane, silted eyes, raven for a mark, Kind of a hottie." She asked the fanged pony.

Indicus

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:58 am

"No I have not met anyone named Gale, though I will let you know if I ever do. Why do you ask?" Indicus responded noting the the mare energetic enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:07 am

"That because she into the supernatural, you know vampony, wereponies, pretty much anything else that would traumatize a normal pony for life. Oh, Yeah did it again hehe. Name's Dream sickle, but you can call me sickle. And I make ice sculptures. *hold out hoof to shake.* So what you name?"

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:33 am

Sunny waved at the newcomer as he entered. “Hey there! You’re just in time! We’re going to get some food. I know this great place.” She hit the go button and the crystal responded by glowing brightly. The skylight flashed and showed a new image. This one of the stars. Anyone with knowledge of the stars would be able to tell those were not the same stars over Equestria. Also the fact that there are stars in the skylight instead of blue skies would be a dead giveaway too. Oh yeah, the crystal stopped glowing too.

“You see? The trip between worlds is nearly instantaneous. That’s what I love about interdimensional travel.” Sunny walked happily up to the door, which no one had notice close after Indicus and the ferret entered. “Anyone interested in seeing a whole new world and getting something to eat, follow me. Anyone not quite caught up, not interested, or not hungry, Strawberry can provide some entertainment or a tour. You took your medication, right?” She asked her pink friend.

Strawberry nodded. “Of course. I’m not stupid, and I certainly don’t want to become stupid or ignorant. Go on. I can handle things here.” She answered, waving a hoof at Sunny.

Sunny rolled her eyes and went through the door. “Alright, those who are coming, stay close to me. It’s easy to get lost and I haven’t given you trackers yet.” Anyone who followed would find a massive metal interior laid out before them. Ponies, griffons, zebras, and several other species, including a couple humans, all wandered around inside. A nearby window showed the stars, as well as the landscape of a moon. The planet it was orbiting was also visible through the window. It looked a lot like Earth or whatever the ponies called their planet, but the landmasses were different. A holomap of the structure they were in was directly ahead, and anyone who was able to read it(which should be anyone who can read English/Equestrian) would be able to deduce the structure as a mall. Of course, the shops on the sides of the large hallways were also a slight giveaway.

Back to top Go down
Indicus

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:02 pm

Indicus shook Dream Sickle's hoof and shook it, "Name's Indicus" After the introduction Indicus followed Sunny and the group while looking around the mall admiring the technology.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:45 am

Sickle followed Indincus out to see where they were at.
"Woah a mall, and a lot more of those tall... guys, What were they called?"
(( she was referring to the humans.))

Indicus

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:35 pm

"Humans, their called humans." Indicus replied to Sickle's question as he walked around the mall observing the many electronic devices in one of the stores impressed that none of the objects in the store ran on magic but electricity something that a human once explained as the power source for human inventions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:08 am

Jam looked on in awe. He blinked for a moment, deciding whether or not to go with sunny or stay...Then again was their really a choice to be made? He quickly followed after Sunny, peeking out the door. His eyes widened and his mouth gaped slightly. "Whoa..." He muttered to himself, looking at the other two that decided to come with. "Hoo...man? Mall?" He tilted his head to the side. "Pardon me if I don't know what a mall is...But then again I tend not to be welcomed in pony society. So I don't know much about...city life." He scratched the back of his head, looking around in wonder. He also had to question what these hoomans were...and what a man was and why they hoo like an owl at night. He thought about it for a moment before sprinting after Sunny, marveling at everything in this...mall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:46 am

"AHH humans. Question sunny if we run into our counterparts, let's say the human version of me should I be concern or something?" Looking around at the store options.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:54 pm

Wild Card had chuckled nervously at Jam's comment on how much love there was between him and Strawberry, not helping Cupid's fear but at the same time seeming amusing to Cheshire. As they arrived at the mall, Wild then looked to Strawberry and kissed her on the cheek. "Let's hope this stop doesn't include any unexpected dangers, eh?" "And who knows, it's a mall, I might grab a gift for you and Rose." He said, giving a smile to the mare before heading out the door and following Sunny.

"Hey Sunny. What's with the ferret back there? I never knew you liked cat-snakes as pets. Wild commented to the yellow mare lightheartedly. "A mall, change- I mean, Jamberry, is a large building which houses many shops and, most of the time, a food court." "Oh I hope there's a foodcourt. Eating nom-noms on a moon." "And as for city life, well, it's an acquired taste. Late nights, fast traffic, you always have to be alert and well, anything can happen. Also the fact everything you could ever want besides a country view is right there at your wing-tips." The pegasus said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:25 pm

Silvester would find out that the time he spent sitting on a bar stool was rather short as they were already completely somewhere else in just a matter of seconds. He looked out of the door the yellow pegasus went through, a few other strangers following her. The ferret would continue staring at it for a few more moments, listening to the instructions before suddenly hopping off the stool and running after the group. He was always in to explore new areas, though he wondered if there was anything that he could get himself in the so-called space mall, as he doubted that ferrets were common.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:15 pm

"I love the city life, been in vanhoover for 8 years now. Not as busy as manehattan but, I still get my name out their."Sickle then gasp and ran up to the ferret and got down to it level.
"Ferrets are one of the cutest animals ever, and are not cat snakes, which is a good idea for a sculpture."
Using her magic she lift the ferret onto her back. "I hope this mall has a pet store. My last pet was a snake, kept trying to kill me though." She then open her bag and gave the ferret a pen and note book. "You have a name little fella or gal?"

Indicus

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:19 am

Indicus made sure to keep the group in sight, as he browsed the electronics store fascinated by the concept of each device and its function. When the group moved to the pet store he followed, Indicus never had a pet of his own nor did he know much besides the basics on animals but he had a respect for the wolf. Indicus recalled what he learned about them, how wolves hunted in packs tiring and surrounding their prey before they killed it. As Indicus looked around there were many diffrent types of pets most being small the biggest being the turtles, quite understandable for a mall store.

(Damn this post sucks sigh)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:37 am

In the moonwest wing of the space mall was a small but quite full pet shop. The pet shop was full of many creatures, some familiar and some only vaguely creature-like. Walking around the shop and attending to the pets' needs was a pony-like insect creature with six mantis claws sticking out of his back. At the cash register was a small, furry creature with a long tail and what may've been a hundred eyes on the top of its head.

Behind the cash register was a door, which lead to a poorly-lit room about half the size of the main store. In this room was a number of creatures, at least half of them notably bigger than the ones sold in the public pet shop, and all but one of them illegal for one reason or another. Among these black market pets was a sleepy- and dull-eyed night fury dragon, and unlike the other pets she was completely uncaged and unchained and even had a bed of shredded paper. The dragon didn't move much: breathing, shuffling so the paper shreddings didn't stick to her bum, and looking dumbly around the dark room was basically all she did. Her pupils were slitted as thin as they could possibly be.

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:53 am

Sunny led the group down the mall, doing a little window browsing as they passed by any interesting stores. Sunny wasn’t here to take them shopping though. She had a specific destination in mind. “Here we are!” She announced, stopping the group. In front of them, just outside the food court, and a short distance from the pet store, was a restaurant sporting a large neon sign that read “Pizza Pony Party Palace.” “I know this seems odd, but this place has some absolutely outstanding pizza. Of course, if anyone doesn’t want pizza, they are welcome to look at the food court. It’s right over there. Or, they can accompany Strawberry, since she’s already eaten.” She explained. “Don’t worry, I’ll get you some leftovers.” She added to Strawberry.

For those who followed Sunny, they would enter and see a scene not unlike an arcade over on the left. On the right was a large set of tables where several creatures were dining on pizza. Though what stood out was a couple dining on what looked like a pony made out of pizza. That unsettled Sunny. “Well then… That’s new.” She commented, walking up to the center counter, where a green unicorn greeted them. “Alright, order what you want. It’s on me.”

Strawberry went a separate way, continuing to window browse. Amusingly, she found one shop owned by a turtle that sold wind-up toys. Though she paused upon reacting a pet store. With a shrug, she stepped in and looked around.

Back to top Go down
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:55 am

Silvester would suddenly stop running in slight shock when Sickle suddenly appeared in front of him. He squirmed as he was picked up by her magic, as if trying to break free of the levitation spell. He sighed in relief as the magic was finally gone, but was now on sickle's back. He slowly pushed the pen and notebooks away and jumped off of Sickle's back. "My name is Silvester, thank you very much." He answered before beginning to follow Sunny again. "A pizzeria.... not exactly a place for me..." He said and considered Sunny's offer. "I suppose I'll join her, then..." the ferret said before running towards Strawberry, soon being right close to her as she entered the pet store.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Crossing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next