A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:12 pm

WindyTheWarrior wrote:
Shadow nodded and trotted over to the tree line, then began climbing and grabbing palm fronds.

Tytanna, meanwhile, had begun gathering large-ish rocks, big enough to make the lean-tos stable in the beach sand for the night, and some larger sticks to serve as the bones of the simple structures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:43 pm

Setting his guitar down, Dusty made his way over to Tytanna. "Well, Ah reckon Ah can fly up in the morning and have a look see at how big this island is. Fer now, is there anythin' ya need me to do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:11 pm

There weren't a lot of rocks to work with, but there were some of the required size. branches were rather plentiful by the edge of the jungle, while palm fronds would have to be plucked off their trees. It indeed was getting darker, the sun having already gone behind the mountain to the west.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:18 am

((I'm still in, I'm just waiting for an response from whovian. But can I get an GM on the food storage?))

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:49 am

(Oh, sorry. Making that now.)

Much of the food onboard was still in the kitchen, and had been tossed around in the crash. There was some produce that was battered and bruised, but otherwise fine. Anything in glass bottles was broken. There were some plastic bottles of water that were full. In other words, there was enough food and water for about two day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:46 pm

Shard continued to sit near the campfire and watch as the other ponies went about the various tasks to ensure their survival, though she tried not to make the act obvious which was made a little easier thanks to her sunglasses. "It's probably a good thing for my sake that the others survived. I've never seen anything in the frozen north like what the fishy looking pony's working on over there, and the pegasus is at least decent with that guitar of his," Shard thought to herself as she continued to sit and observe. There was nothing for her to do at the moment and she didn't know how to do anything else related to survival on a for all she knew, deserted island.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:50 pm

Dragon Soul wrote:
There weren't a lot of rocks to work with, but there were some of the required size. branches were rather plentiful by the edge of the jungle, while palm fronds would have to be plucked off their trees. It indeed was getting darker, the sun having already gone behind the mountain to the west.

Dusty Roads wrote:
Setting his guitar down, Dusty made his way over to Tytanna. "Well, Ah reckon Ah can fly up in the morning and have a look see at how big this island is. Fer now, is there anythin' ya need me to do?"

tytanna dragged her haul of sticks and stones back to the crash, "That'd be perfect, actually, would certainly make things easier. if it's not too huge then I can lead a trek along the edge for anythign that may be useful. Right now our priorities are food, water, and shelter. The Tidepool is iffy but it may hide gold, but our water situation shoud be fine if we can hold out for a day or so." She begins setting up te skeletons of half a dozen semi-large leantoos, enough for two ponies each to sleep comfortably, and a small stone-rimmed firepit for burning excess wood. "If you can grab up some semi-fresh palm fronds, that'd be perfect for roofing these things, and we can scrap them for materials when we get to work on a nice big hut for us all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:40 pm

Dust frowned. "I'm not unconvinced that whoever that was is very friendly. Why in Equestria should I trust you? As far as I know, you're the pirates who shot down the ship in the first place."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:45 am

Cynicalwhovian wrote:
Dust frowned. "I'm not unconvinced that whoever that was is very friendly. Why in Equestria should I trust you? As far as I know, you're the pirates who shot down the ship in the first place."

Tytanna turned and gave a menacing glare to Dust, "And why, praytell, do you think it was pirates? Is the possibility of simple mechanical failure an alien thought? Or are you involved in the ship going down somehow? ARE YOU A SPY!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:11 am

Dream step between the two girls. "Calm down both of you." Dream turns toward dust. and gesture to her employ vest with her name stitched in. "One, why would a pirate want an employ vest that has her name on it? Two, if we were pirates why would we keep you alive and not try to harm you yet? Three. We could of walked away and left you in their to rot, IF we weren't trying to rescue ponies. Four Do i look like a pirate? and five if I was a pirate why wouldIi care about the safety of the coworkers or passengers? Pirates or bandits don't care about that kind of stuff. *takes a deep breath. Look miss dust I'm already stressed and worried about the where about the rest of my coworkers and seeing if the passenger like you and miss Anna here, are safe. If it make you feel better. It was a rope snap and me and all the other crew member were instructed to aim for the shore...All I want to do is save everyone, If that means i have to sit here for hours just to convince you to walk out side and to the campsite then so be it." Using her tail she brush off an small spot to sit in and sat down. " I already saw one of my friends die today, I don't want to see an other. Anna since you know more about survival you could go back to camp if you want." Dream turn briefly to anna before looking back at dust. An tear could be seen rolling down her face as the memories of the crash come back to her.

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:13 pm

Overhearing the commotion coming from the ship, Shard chances a glance back but the look doesn't last before her gaze settles back towards the fire and the rest of the island before her. After a few moments of contemplation, she lays her head down on the sand and one could guess that she might have shut her eyes but since she didn't take the sunglasses off, it'd be impossible to know if she were truly asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:28 pm

Tytanna sighs in anger, "Alright. I'm gonna finish up the leantoos so we've got something resembling a roof over our heads for the night." She trots back tot he campsite and puts the finishing touches on the dozen-or-so tiny shelters.

View user profile
Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:42 pm

Dust wonders why Tytanna seems to have bipolar disorder and is constantly marching back and forth between her and the camp.

//Could you at least wait for me to respond?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:41 pm

(( Dream told Tytanna to leave before her and dust could start a fight. as far as I know only Dust and Dream are in the ship. While everyone else is at camp.))

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:54 pm

[OOC: Considering Dust went from 'Someone hep me, i'm stuck!' to 'I don't trust anyone here at all and was just FINE AND DANDY on my own!' I'd say the bipolar one is Dust.]

View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:03 pm

((Alright, calm down everyone. If there are any more issues with this particular instance, do it in PMs, not here. Let's just move on for now.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:54 pm

"What do you want me to do about it, then?" Dust asked. "I'm not camping out with her. She'll try to kill me if I do. I'll just make my own campsite..." Dust starts walking away. "Tell her I'm sorry... I'm just worried..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:08 am

Dream ran in front of dust to stop her. "Dust, we can't risk that. No pony know much about this place. If it makes you feel better I'm going to assign night watch, me being first. I'll make sure anna doesn't go near you until both you two bury the hatchet. Trust me. Until we know where the bloody heck we are. No pony should leave the ship area alone."

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:37 pm

Shard simply continued watching the fire before her for the moment, not really concerned with the commotion coming from the the others. Her head rested on the sand and the dancing flames reflected off her dark glasses. She eventually let out a sigh before turning over and casting her gaze skyward, though she was unable to make out any of the stars above thanks to not only the light from the campfire but also the glasses. Well, apparently glass is yet another material that my power can manipulate, and yet it serves myself no purpose upon this all too likely uncharted island, she thought to herself as her mind began to wander away from the current predicament and towards places long since lost to time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:26 pm

Tytanna sighs and finishes up the last of the leantoos, the small little half-huts suitable enough for the night, and she's mde doubly certain each one is good and solid.

"figures no one trusts the weirdo..." She's always had good hearing, and it wsn't hard for her to figure out what Dust and Dream were talking about. Still, she has a duty, to protect the innocent, and right now that means making sure everyone gets home alive. Still, it's going to be a long night. It's high time she got herself some sleep.

View user profile
Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:09 pm

//That's metagaming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:49 pm

Cynicalwhovian wrote:
//That's metagaming.

OOC: She walked all of FIVE FEET, and you didn't specify whether or not you whispered, meaning as far as the game is concerned, you spoke out loud and she was well within hearing distance, ad even if it STILL counts as metagaming as far as the GM is concerned it doens't CHANGE anyting in my character's favor besides making her feel depressed....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:18 pm

((I'm passing it. I've read the post, and it doesn't seem like metagaming. For all intents and purposes, I'd say it is possible Tytanna heard what Dust said. Clearly, maybe not, but I don't know the extent of her hearing. Either way, it passes.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:42 pm

Dusty walks over to Tytanna, carrying his guitar. "Ah don't reckon Ah've properly introduced mahself, Ah'm Dusty Roads." He sits down and looks her over carefully, "Ah must say, Ah don't recall meetin' anypony like you before. Mighty intrestin', if ya ask me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:38 am

Dusty Roads wrote:
Dusty walks over to Tytanna, carrying his guitar. "Ah don't reckon Ah've properly introduced mahself, Ah'm Dusty Roads." He sits down and looks her over carefully, "Ah must say, Ah don't recall meetin' anypony like you before. Mighty intrestin', if ya ask me."

Tytanna looks up to Dusty, "hiya, name's Tytanna. I'm...well I guess I'm the oddball around here these days. Not many folks know what I am and the few who do tend to...well, they tend to panic and run away in terror...kinda hard making friends that way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   

Back to top Go down

Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next