A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Lead Her Not into Temptation, She's Found it Already (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Lead Her Not into Temptation, She's Found it Already (Private)   Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:51 pm

Hours pass, and the sun begins to rise, bright rays filling the sleeping mare's room. Blinking her eyes slowly she sits up, rubbing her head. "Oh... it's morning... Yaaaaaawnnnnn...." She stretches and smacks her lips. "Guess it's time to go shopping... light today though... only got that one girl... Midnight... Hot thing... Maybe I should leave her more juice..." She slowly gets out of bed and walks over to her closet, grabbing a tight light blue t-shirt and a pair of black cotton shorts, also somewhat tight fitting. She walks to her dresser next and pulls out a fresh pair of panties and a bra before making her way to the bathroom.

"Such a cute thing, walking into my place with a knife drawn... Wonder what it means. She smells like a powerful mare... She's somepony important, so I doubt she's really a journalist..." She pulls off her bra and panties, closing the bathroom door behind her. She steps into the shower after setting her clothes on the counter. She turns the nob and shrieks softly as cold water flows over her nude form. "Aaah! Damnit! I always forget!" She stands there, shivering in the cold as she waits for the hot water to come. Finally the stream of water grows warm and she steps back under it, quickly washing her coat and mane with a bottle of shampoo. "Aaah... much better..."

She lets the running water rinse her off, then steps out of the tub, turning the water off with her magic as she grabs a towel off the wall and starts drying herself off. "Mmmm... Yes. I'll leave her a glass of grape juice. Hopefully she'll still be here. Thestrals are supposed to be nocturnal, how odd that she was going to sleep at night..." She shakes her head, tossing the towel away, then reaches for her panties and pulls them on. "Stop that. It's not my place to judge her. She's my guest, not a suspect."

She pulls on the rest of her clothes and grabs a brush, starting to brush her mane. "And it's not my place to question such a selfless mare. It's thanks to her that I can continue opening my doors for the kids." She finishes up, checks herself in a mirror, then steps out of the bathroom. She closes the door behind her and walks over to a small desk, pulling out a piece of paper and a pencil, writing a quick note. She then takes the note with her and exits her room. She begins heading down the stairs.

She stops outside Midnight's room. "Alright... you can do this, just stay focused. She's a customer, not a mare to try and wine up. Juice, no alcohol." She nods to herself, setting the note on the ground outside the door. She closes her eyes, concentrates, then snaps her fingers, making the note vanish and reappear next to the glass in the thestral's room, which is beginning to fill up with more slightly alcoholic grape juice. "Ok... I think that did it." She begins heading down the last flight of steps. The note sits innocently there on the table, it's note plain to see whenever the resident awakens. Heya Midnight. It's me, Niccy. I'm headed out to pick up enough stuff to make breakfast for us if you want it. I'll be back in about 20 minutes. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Lead Her Not into Temptation, She's Found it Already (Private)   Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:18 pm

Sweat. The person in front of her smells like it, unshowered sweaty boy leaning in, roughly kissing her neck, fear gripping at every inch of her, fear of how truly powerless she was to resist him, and fear of what she knew he would do to her body. She tries to break free, but he slaps her down, the small Threstral crashing into the ground with a cry of pain as the boy laughs, spinning a knife in his hand. "Stupid bitch...You think you can beat me? no...no no...Now then, heh...where was I? Of, I remember...about to make you mine..." he starts chuckling, move in closer and closer, placing his knight lazily into his hand as he grabs Midnight, tearing her shirt off before grabbing at her jeans, quickly unbuckling them and yanking them off. His hands reach for the thestrals panties, pushing aginats them as she makes a whine of protest. "When i'm through with you..you'll be my personal little slut"

A loud scream escapes the Thestrals throat as she shoots up, panting heavily with sweat dripping off her body as she looks around the hotel room she was in, quickly looking for anything moving. Thankfully, she saw nothing and flopped into the bed. "Fuck fuck! Fuck you stupid bitch! It's just a fucking memory!" she yelled at herself "Toughen the hell up!" With a deep breath, she sat on the edge of her bed, running a hand through her hair. She ran her hand over her eyes, before seeing a glass and a note. Frowning and leaning in, she quickly read the note. 20 minutes? Maybe that would be enough time to explore for the nightmare. Standing up, she quickly hunted for the shower, throwing her pants, bra and panties off before stepping in.

She quickly turned the water on, but a cold wave washed over her as no hot water comes out, the girl using her wing to defend herself for a short time, before the warm water finally comes in and she cleans herself up. She quickly used the shampoo, rubbing it in hard onto her head, closing her eyes getting a calming sensation as she rubbed it in, taking another deep breath as the hot water washes over her body. An idle thought about her own nightmares and the darkness she was hunting came to mind, perhaps the darkness knew about her, and was causing the nightmare? Was it able to make her relive her greatest fears? If she had to face that image every night...

Pushing the thought away, she stepped out of the shower, quickly cleaning herself up and drying up before dressing herself in the same clothes as the day she arrived, the only different being a fresh set of panties and bra, before grabbing the juice and drinking it in a single swing again, blinking a few times from the hidden alcohol, before taking a deep breath. She had a few minutes to explore the hotel, and she may as well start with the floor she was on. Reaching into her belt, she pulled out the equipment needed, lockpicks. Perfect. Exiting her room, she needed to make sure she was clear, so she headed downstairs briefly "Nicole! Where are you?"

Satified Nicole was out when a lack of any reply occurred, she went back up to her floor, and started unlocking the other rooms. Opening the first one, she looked in, slightly disappointed it seemed perfectly fine. It looked identical to her room before she moved in, so she closed the door, and moved to the next one. Maybe she'd have no luck on this floor, but she'd search every inch of this hotel if that's what was required from her to find this darkness and remove it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Lead Her Not into Temptation, She's Found it Already (Private)   Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:35 pm

Niccy returns twenty minutes later, pushing the door quietly open and entering with a few bags of groceries behind her. She closes the door just as quietly and walks over into the kitchen, dropping off her bags and stretching. She whispers to herself in the dark kitchen. "Hmmm... Aaaah... I wonder if Miss Midnight is awake... I should check, ask her if she wants pancakes or waffles for breakfast... or some of this imported meat... I think I heard thestrals will eat meat. Not sure though. I'll go ask." She pushes through the kitchen door and starts up the stairs, not bothering to call out because of the soundproofed nature of the rooms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Lead Her Not into Temptation, She's Found it Already (Private)   Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:47 pm

Nothing! Absolutely nothing. Nothing interesting on her floor, the other 3 rooms had turned up no clues and she couldn't risk searching the other rooms, not enough time before Nicole returns and if she caught her snopping around the hotel, things might go badly for her. Instead, the Thestral had returned to her room and set herself up, clothes lined up perfectly in the wardrobe, all her shoes in order. Everything had its place, and it had to be neat. Even her bed was set as if she hadn't slept in it last night. The thestral closed her eyes, fear grabbing at her from a previous thought. If the darkness could tap into her own nightmares, could she defeat it? Could you defeat that which holds the fear in your heart?

Before she answered the question though, she got up and moved to the door, her stomach growling at her to eat and going to find out where Nicole was. As she opened the door, a fear of the mare having fled with the money bit at her, but that idea vanished right as she saw the unicorn in question right outside her door, a smile forcing its way onto the Thestrals face.

"Good Morning Nicole. Thank you very much for the juice this morning, I was...a very pleasant surprise" she said, trying not to think too much about the morning if she was honest with herself "I am very greatful for it..." she closed her mouth, before her stomach made a loud noise implying hunger, which caused a burning embarrassment across the girls face.

"Sorry, but is breakfast like, soon? I'm kinda hungry...." She smiled guiltily at Nicole, not wanting to pressure the girl into something, but she was really getting hungry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Lead Her Not into Temptation, She's Found it Already (Private)   Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:06 am

Niccy giggles, lowering her hand from its position to knock on Midnight's door. "Oh, hey there Midnight, I'm glad you liked the grape juice. Though that was the last of it for now. But don't worry! I bought more juices for this morning. I just wanted to ask if thestral's ate meat or not. I couldn't quite recall." She smiles trustingly at the mare before beginning to lead the thestral down the stairs to the kitchen.

"I ask because I purchased some from the store while I was out and figured I might as well splurge a bit since there was a chance you might join me in eating it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Lead Her Not into Temptation, She's Found it Already (Private)   Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:12 am

Midnight frowned at Nicole's question of did they eat meat! Of course we did! We do have fangs for a reason, it used to be some level of vampiric instinct, though thankfully that didn't apply anymore to her. "Well, yeah. I'm kinda impressed you know that, yet alone brought some..."

The thestral went silent for a bit, considering the options. Have food with a cute mare, or have breakfast while plotting out her next move? "I'd love to join you" came her reply before she'd even had time to properly think about it, cursing her weak brain/mouth filter, but what was done is done. Following the unicorn to the kitchen, another question came to Midnight. Did she even know HOW to cook meat? It wasn't really something ponies commonly ate, so part of Midnight doubted the unicorn did. But it's the thought that counts, right?

"Soo..ummm, what else did you get?" she asked, curious about what options there were for food and juices.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Lead Her Not into Temptation, She's Found it Already (Private)   Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:01 pm

Niccy starts unpacking the bags she had brought from the grocery store. "Oh, I hope you don't mind, but I invited the street kids to stay the night, so if you want peace and quiet, make sure you close your door fully." She pulls out a package of bacon, some sausage links, as well as more common Equestrian fare; eggs, hay, cheese, milk, apple juice, some assorted veggies. Out of the other bag she pulls flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and a small bottle of olive oil. "As for what else we have, there's stuff for omelets, hay fries, and even some stuff to make pancakes or Waffles. Depends on what you're in the mood for."

She sets everything on the counter and points at one of several dining room tables with chairs around it. "Go ahead, take a seat."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Lead Her Not into Temptation, She's Found it Already (Private)   Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:09 pm

"

Last edited by Midnightblossom on Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Lead Her Not into Temptation, She's Found it Already (Private)   Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:11 pm

Midnight had conflicting feeling, while part of her was overjoyed that Nicole had brought the Streets Kids in, presumable via her own money, the kids would make sneaking around an absolute nightmare. Still, she could figure it out the darkness perhaps in her own time, or she could..No, don't involve the children in your dark hunt, let them live lives of ignorance, better that than what you live now.

Refocusing on the food, she had to admit, Nicole knew how to feed a hungry Thestral. Bacon, Sausage?! She hadn't had Sausage in years, not since her family ordered it in so she could understand her Thestral heritage, even though her family line had tried to move away from the meats, Midnight had loved the taste from a young age, it was her forbidden fruit in a way, just a lot less forbidden that it was meant to be. She sat herself down on the closest chair, looking over at Nicole with a hungry look burning in her eyes, one that had started to burn the moment she saw the meat.

"I'd love some of those Sausages...I-if that's alright. P-plus I think it will be nice, s-spending a night with children from the streets.." she lets out a soft chuckle "It'll be like the old days..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Lead Her Not into Temptation, She's Found it Already (Private)   Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:06 pm

Niccy nods, horn lighting up to pull several cooking implements out of the cabinets over the counter. This includes 3 different sizes of frying pans that she sets on a gas stove and quickly lights the two front burners, setting two of the frying pans on them. "So, Sausage. What about starch. Want some pancakes or waffles? And perhaps an omelet? If you've been asleep at night, that means you must be off your normal sleep schedule, you being a thestral and all, so I'm guessing you must be starving for what should be your dinner..." She opens the package of sausage links and tosses them all in the frying pan, releasing a delicious aroma into the air along with a satisfying sizzling noise. Then she opens the bacon and begins spreading out the slices in the other frying pan. The sizzle and smell of cooking bacon starts mingling with that of the sausage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Lead Her Not into Temptation, She's Found it Already (Private)   Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:14 pm

Midnight smiled, her eyes glued to watching the Sausages being put on the frying pan, smelling the air deeply, before smiling, small amounts of slivai starting to form on the corners of her mouth, even more so as the bacon goes on, her eyes completely set on watching the cooking, her mouth now part-way open, licking her lips the entire time before hearing the questions.

"I..aegh...." she shook her head, trying to focus despite the smell of the room driving her into a frenzy of hunger "S-some pancakes..would be to die for...." she replies finally dreamily, before sighing softly "My sleep's been off recently...heh, l-lets just say a few nights of bad dreams, plus work, keeps me up at the ungodly hours of the day far too often..." she offered the mare a half-hearted smile, her mind being consumed with the thoughts of consuming the food cooking, her sniffing of the air becoming more rapid as the smell of cooking bacon and sausage started to really get to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Lead Her Not into Temptation, She's Found it Already (Private)   Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:26 pm

Niccy nods at the response, keeping her eyes on the pans in front of her, grabbing a pair of tongs to roll the sausage and flip the bacon. She sniffs the air, then nods again and sets the fires under the meats to low as she starts setting up the materials to make pancakes. "Hmmm... where did I... oh don't tell me I forgot..." She sighs, rubbing the back of her neck as she turns around. "Um... Hey... can you... uh... go upstairs and get my... um... brush from my bedside table. Yeah..." She sheepishly fishes out her key and holds it out to the thestral. "If you don't mind. I need to keep an eye on the meats..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Lead Her Not into Temptation, She's Found it Already (Private)   Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:32 pm

Midnight smelled the air again, having to actively stop herself from drolling at the smell, before blinking several times at Nicole before actually hearing the request. The Thestral frowned slightly, before slowly taking the keys, perfect! Now I can look up in her room, search for anything of the darkness she was sent to find.

"Sure thing, bedside table. I shouldn't be too long, plus that foods smells like it's to die for..." she smiled back at the Unicorn, before quickly shooting off, running up the stairs in an attempt to get to the unicorns room faster, which would allow her more time to search.

Finally reaching the top floor, a small amount of sweat had formed on her forehead, thankfully she was militarily trained, otherwise sprinting up 6 floors might of actually been an issue. Pushing the key into the door, she opened the room, went in, and closed the door to the attic behind her. Now, it was time to search. She guessed she had about 4 minutes to search, which left one minute to get back down the stairs before Nicole started to think something was out of place. Crackling her fingers, she smirked. It was go time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Lead Her Not into Temptation, She's Found it Already (Private)   Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:58 pm

Midnight would enter a large and mostly empty living space, about three times the size of her own room several floors down. It is similarly furnished, excepting the bed. It seems that Nicole's bed is a much lumpier, simpler twin size bed, sitting against the right hand wall, though it is made very neatly. Beside it is a bedside table, bare and empty. In the right hand wall is a large window with the blinds wide open, letting in plenty of sunlight. In the far right corner of the room is an indent with a doorway, the size of a walk-in closet. There's no actual door though, and she could see that it was lined with a variety of what looked to be hand-me-down or donated clothing, with an obvious bias for light shades of green and blue jeans. Next to the walk-in closet is a table and chairs identical to the ones in Midnight's own room. On the same wall is a set of drawers and a wall lamp. In the near right corner is another indent, much larger, set with a doorway with an actual door. The door itself is ajar and opens into a simple, clean bathroom, though some water damage is evident in the white wallpapering. On the bathroom sink sits a simple hair brush.

Meanwhile, Niccy waited until she was sure Midnight was out of sight before facepalming. "Damnit, Niccy! Butter? Really? Of all the things to forget, butter? You're lucky she bought that excuse to get her out of the room. Sigh..." She snaps her fingers and a stick of butter appears in the air next to her. She grabs it, tosses it in a bowl and starts mixing together the pancake materials, adding a dash of cinnamon as she finishes up. She then turns the back burners on low and shifts the meats to them, turning off one of the front burners and setting the other to medium. She sets the last pan on this burner and waits both for it to heat up and the thestral to return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Lead Her Not into Temptation, She's Found it Already (Private)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:16 pm

Midnight quickly looked around the room, outside of the bed, which seemed slightly out of place, the room was rather nice. She quickly spotted the very much lack of a hair brush, before exploring the room. The closest was her first check, though she couldn't see anything other than the fact Nicole liked the colours green and blue, or handed to her. Did she really have that many money issues? Is do, it only seemed to cement Midnights idea that Nicole was not the darkness, not had any knowledge of it. Finishing her search of the main room, she searched the closest again briefly, before spotting an indent. How had she missed that originally? Going over to it, it turned out to be another door, and through the ajar part, a hairbrush! There we go. Entering the bathroom, Midnight took another look around, again, a simple room, nothing out of the ordinary. Picking it up, she sighed. Nothing! What the hell was she missing?

Leaving Nicole's room, and making sure she locked it, she started her decent back to the kitchen, but taking a small detour via her room. Inside, she pulled out on of her lock picks, and using the key is a guide, tried her best to make a copy. Sure, it was rough and probably only work once, but it should be enough for now. Leaving her room, the fake key sitting lazily on the bed itself, she went down the last of the stairs, now being directed by her nose more than her mind.

Entering the kitchen, she put the brush onto the table, her mind NOW asking why a brush? It seemed really odd of a thing to ask for. "H-here you are Nicole" she says simply, sitting back down at the table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Lead Her Not into Temptation, She's Found it Already (Private)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:24 pm

Niccy blushes as the thestral returns with her brush, remembering that she had instead left it in her bathroom, realizing that this meant the thestral probably had to hunt around for it. "Oh, thank you very much. I just remembered I hadn't brushed my hair since I got back." She chuckles slightly and grabs the brush with her magic, dropping it in her hand and running it through her mane, then over her arms. "So, I made the batter while you were up there, how many pancakes do you want?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Lead Her Not into Temptation, She's Found it Already (Private)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:35 pm

Midnight smiles seeing the Nicole, watching Nicole brush her own hair as she sniffed the air again, the smell of bacon and sausage driving her insane with hunger. She started licking her lips, unaware she was even doing it.

"I...I'd love a few, 3 or so? If it isn't too much trouble that is...I mean, I don't wanna impose on you, heh" she smiled weakly at the unicorn, still licking her lips hungrily. "S-so...How many kids are on the street these days? Hopefully not that many..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Lead Her Not into Temptation, She's Found it Already (Private)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:40 pm

Niccy nods, setting the brush down and beginning to pour some of the batter into the pan on the front burner. "Well, it really depends... ponies in the inner city are a lot better off nowadays than they were about 20 years ago. Out here is now finally up to the level the inner city had about 10 years ago. Not many... but the ones that are there... they need more help than most ponies in this town are willing to give." She sets down the batter with a clatter, chest rising and falling slightly. She breathes heavily for a few minutes, then blinks and starts breathing more calmly. "Sorry... I just..." She shakes her head. "Let's just say there's enough to warrant me having queen size beds in all the rooms when I can open the doors like this..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Lead Her Not into Temptation, She's Found it Already (Private)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:51 pm

Midnight listened to Nicole speak, and part of her felt happy. Sure, things weren't great, but comparing them to when they were years ago when she was a child, well, hopefully nothing like what happened to her happened to another child. After all, if things have gotten a little better. But she couldn't stop the small pangs of sadness that gripped at her hearing that there wasn't enough help. There never was, Even when she was a child, there was no help, a full year and nothing happened when she went missing.

Her eyes shoot onto Nicole seeing the batter come down awkwardly, seeing the unicorn's breathing getting slightly heavier. Midnight hears why, and turns her own head away, she could understand why the other mare felt emotional about all of this. Midnight took a deep breath, trying to keep her own temper calm. How could so many children still be homeless! And how could she not have payed attention! She hated herself for her own stupid ignorance, before taking a deep breath.

"Nicole...There is no need to get upset, I understand. Well, y-you've opened up your doors to them, w-which is the best thing you can do. You're the one who does, and that's enough"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Lead Her Not into Temptation, She's Found it Already (Private)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:02 pm

Niccy sighs, nodding. She looks over her shoulder towards the front of the building. "Yeah... I hope you're right, hun... I really do..." She shakes her head, then returns to cooking. "So, you seem somewhat familiar with the city. You used to live in the city or something? You almost have the accent for it." She flips the first pancake onto a plate held in her magic and reaches over for the batter again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Lead Her Not into Temptation, She's Found it Already (Private)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:10 pm

Midnight nods her head, despite that Nicole wasn't looking at her at all. But it was a sort of automatic response, since basic training, you couldn't speak sometimes, a way to learn how to communicate with the other guards without speaking.

"Y-yeah. I was raised here when I was younger, times were a lot different back then. I look around the city now, these slums, gods I wish I could have done something back then. I look back at it and ask why I did the stupid things I did..." she turned away, muttering the rest to herself "why did I run away with that stupid gang...". She signs softly, before turning back to look at Nicole.

"W-what about you, if you don't mind me asking..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Lead Her Not into Temptation, She's Found it Already (Private)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:29 pm

Niccy sets down the bowl of batter, magic grabbing the pans of meat and depositing their cargo onto a separate plate, then floats the pans themselves over to the sink. She turns on the water with her magic and begins quickly cleaning the sausage pan. Once it's clean, she picks up the bacon pan, puts it on the other front burner and her horn winks off. She turns the flames in the back off and turns the flame under the new pan up to medium.

"Well, technically, I'm a born Ponyville citizen, but we moved here to Manehattan soon after I was born. I grew up here, raised by my parents until I was about 15... after that I had to raise myself. The only real times I've left Manehattan for anything really is the occasional visit to other towns for some minor advertising renewals and my attendance of the GGG. I skipped the last two though, and apparently I was lucky to have avoided the two most... famous... Gala's in our history.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Lead Her Not into Temptation, She's Found it Already (Private)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:42 pm

Midnight listened carefully, or as carefully as the hungry Thestral could. The information wasn't mission level of importance, but still, it was nice to know another, right? Still, one thing grabbed her. 15. That age of 15 came up again, Nicole said before she didn't start an orphan, and 15 was the age. A curiousity ate at Midnight, on what happened to make her an orphan? Did her parents just leave, or did something happen to them? If something happened to her parents, the darkness could be inside her and behind a wall of denial. No, if so, she'd never mention it in the first place, yet alone mention it twice.

"I-I see, still, it's nice to see your keeping up to dates. The last few gala's have just been a straight of bad luck, recently that's all Equestria seems to have, you know? The trouble with Discord, then the Changeling attack. It seems that so much goes on, you can forget about the small things. Still, if it's any prize, the GGG hasn't changed much..." she forced herself to silence, nearly commenting on how boring she found the gala, which a Journilst would never admit to, since it was their opportunity to be with royalty and celebrity alike. For a Night Guard, it was usually a little less glamours, standing on the walls for hours on end listening to the ponies enjoy themselves the entire night. What they gave up for ponies to have a good night...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Lead Her Not into Temptation, She's Found it Already (Private)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:53 pm

Niccy shudders slightly at the mention of Discord. Then she collects herself. She grabs a sausage link with her magic and floats it behind her, hovering in front of the thestral's nose as she flips the second pancake onto the same plate as before. She then grabs the last of the batter and pours it into the pan.

"Y-yes... those do tend to happen around here lately... though it's only really been that way for about 3 or 4 years now. Before then, pretty normal. No big disasters or anything that I'm aware of... Oh, be a dear and check if these are cool enough to eat, would you? Really I've been going to the Gala since I was a little foal. Mom w-... Mom writes spells for the Royal Library, so she took me along with her. I was impatient at first, but I grew to love the music. I usually sit around for the entire event in the dancehall, just listening to the music." She sets aside the now empty bowl and starts grabbing eggs, cracking them into the other pan one at a time, going through four eggs before she stops. "I've never actually danced, but you can always find me there, sitting at one of the few tables..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Lead Her Not into Temptation, She's Found it Already (Private)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:02 pm

Midnight's eye peaked up seeing the sausage hovering right in front of her, her mouth watering from the smell running up her noise. She heard Nicole say something, but before she could register what it was, she had the sausage in her teeth, chewing it with hungry vengence. It was hot, but not TOO hot that she couldn't eat it. She looked over at Nicole, a guilty look on her face as she finished eating, her mind jumping at something. Her mum writes spells? Odd, her wording implies mum is still around, yet why was she orphaned at 15? It didn't make sense to the hungry Thestral.

"I'll admit, music, gets me going" she confessed, before remember she was acting the part of a journalist. Now, what did those little pen-pushers actually DO at the gala? Nothing worth noting in Midnight's eyes, but they, questioned people of importance. The elements of Harmony, the Princess, even Captain Shining at some point. Not that any of them would bat an eye-lid at the Night Guard.

"The Gala is a great place..a-and who knows, maybe next time i'll see you there?" she said, finally having finished the sausage in her mouth, her mouth watering for another, but she had to wait before she could stuff her face...But oh boy did she want to stuff her face with food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lead Her Not into Temptation, She's Found it Already (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Lead Her Not into Temptation, She's Found it Already (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next