A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Changeling Cup

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:11 pm

The griffon smiled at the pony, not minding her taunt. "Yeah, but do you some of it?" He said with a small smirk. He took a few steps forward and would notice Dust moving away from him. "What scared?" He asked while continuing his simple stroll towards Dust. He kept didn't make any really attempt to get close to the mare and simply watched her. If she had stood her ground or even approached, he would simply keep moving towards her.
Lust: 5
HP: 200 - 8 = 192

As for Razor and the twins, they would continue playing with her until their smiles suddenly faded. "Looks like we are going to have to take her to go." They said before they suddenly teleported out of the room and leaving a good number of people confused as to what actually happened. Bronze wouldn't have to wait for an answer due to the infamous Scorpio sitting down suddenly being next to her with some popcorn in his hand. "I apologize for that, the twins like making things dramatic. Your partner will be back before the next match beings and will be at top shape once she returns." He said while holding out a thing of popcorn to the cyborg thestral.

The stallion dressed in a simple black sweater and a pair of blue jeans. His mane was its usual red color and with the back being tied up into a pony tail in the back. If she would take it or ask him what was going on, then he would sigh. "It was a lie. The twins wanted a go at Razor and they like the more defiant opponents. So, they put up that story and had me keep you from intervening."

The stallion didn't fight against Chime as he laid himself onto his slime body. Once he was questioned, the noble sighed. "Just wanted to know." He glanced over at Diamond and over at Chime. "Surprised you two didn't gang up on me after Blue passed out." He said as a small blush started to form on his face, his shaft twitching from Chime's wing moving over it.
HP: 262 - 9 - 18 = 235
Lust: 35
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:25 pm

"You know," Dust replied, pausing for a moment before backpedaling again. "Griffons are usually pretty fast, and I'm right here... Why don't you just try and catch me? Then we'll find out if I can take it or not~" (Continuing to tease)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:01 pm

The griffon raised a brow. "So, what if I can't? Will you show me how much that pussy can take?"(Tease) He asked while waiting for her answering before rushing her for a tackle that would fail if she moved out of the way. He was sure that he wasn't going to hit, but it was a good chance to see how'd see react.
Griffon Lust: 10
Griffon HP: 192 - 4 = 184

Dust Lust: 5
HP: 400 - 11 = 389
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:39 pm

Her eyes widened a bit and she dove out of the way a second or so before he could grab her. She hoped he would recoil against the bars, being open to a counterattack for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:05 pm

Diamond simply giggled at Gold, rolling her eyes. "I promised Sacred a solo match against you. I don't break promises." She said, her disguise falling away to reveal that she was half changeling, and she began to passively feed, shivering and purring as she did so.

Sacred smiled, continuing to rub Gold's shaft with his wing, wrapping further around it and channeling all that good healing magic into it (Foreplay). "Well, I would rather not spoil the 'intimacy' of the whole thing. Besides, wouldn't you rather have a newer, sexier pony gently helping you to orgasm than the mare who had to have three one night stands on the same night just to get off~?" (Verbal Tease). He began to slowly remove his own shorts, soon tossing them aside to let his half erect member hang free. "So, what do you say? Have a little fun with one of the winners before you go home~?" (Verbal Tease)

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:28 pm

The griffon had enough sense not to laugh himself into the invisible barrier face first and had moved his body so that his shoulder would hit. He groaned a bit and his attention was taken away from Dust for the moment, leaving him open for attack.

The stallion shrugged. "I have no problem with that, but I do have a problem with you only servicing me. I am the one who lost after all." He said while his hand went to stroke Chime's shaft(Foreplay)."If you let me, I can make this a little more pleasurable for the both of us." He said with a confident smile.

Lust: 45
HP: 289 - 9 - 18 = 208
Does 33 Sexual Damage

Naina got a fairly excited mare for her first match. The girl seemed to be barely older than 18 and was dresses inside of a cheerleader's outfit and due to the number if flips that she was doing, it'd be hard to say she wasn't one. The mare hadn't even broken a sweat and seemed fairly quick and liber from what was seen. The lack of muscle signaled the fact that she wasn't all that strong and her age could suggest inexperience due to most that age not having learned the skills of the older contestants.

The mare in question was a powder blue pegasus and had a fairly small bust and was about 5'7, give or take an inch. Her lower blue mane was in a small afro.

Sexual Damage: 15
Strength: 10
Intellect: 10
Endurance: 15
HP = 150
Agility: 35
Speed: 30
Flexibility: 20
Size: Small
Sexual Preference: Lesbian

The changeling would get a slightly older opponent that was basically giving the changeling a win. The mare was in a terrible and her fluids were dripping down her legs as she waited for Momus to come into the ring. The changelings in the crowd loved these sort of mares due to the fact that they gave off the most love. She could barely stand and it was obvious that she wasn't going to put up much of a fight.

While she seemed to be a fit mare and could probably hold her own against some of the others if not for her heat cycle. The purple pegasus' mane was braided and stopped to the middle of her back, which was about where sports bra had stopped as well. She also wore a thing that had been drenched while waiting for Momus to arrive.
Sexual Damage: 60
Strength: 1
Intellect: 50
Endurance: 50
HP = 500
Agility: 1
Speed: 1
Flexibility: 20
Size: Medium
Sexual Preference: Bi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:29 pm

Naina walked into the arena, wearing her usual green bikini bottom and a undersized green t-shirt that was barely keeping her D-cup breasts covered, but still making a nice sight of underboobs. The sharkgal watched in awe at her first competitor as she was doing flips. Naina hungrily licked her lips and grinned at the blue pegasus. "So, how about a massage then?~" the sharkgal teasingly asked, looking at the mare's every move.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:58 pm

The mare stopped her flipping once she right the side of the ring, letting herself against the united invisible barrier. "You mean for yourself Ms. Sharky? I'd be more than happy to get rid the knots in your back." She said with a bright smile. "But, if I'm gonna start then I might need to take off your..." She paused for a moment. She moved off the wall and squinted as her gaze focused on Naina's bust. "Damn! How do those things stay in that shirt? You'd think those things would just fall out, but there they are defying gravity." She gestured to the larger woman's bust as she moved a few steps closed to her though still out of arm's reach.

Nuvia would notice her hand start to glow, signalling her time to get her interview. Of course, she would meet the same stallion that Dust had spoken with, Inquiries. He was dressed in the same suit as before and would greet the zebra-pony hybrid with a warm smile and a firm handshake. "Sit." He said while gesturing to the sit just across the cameras so that he could sit one the one just across from it. "So, what is your reasoning for joining us?" He asked once her got himself comfortable in his chair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:53 pm

Naina grinned "Take off my shirt? That'll come later~" she continued teasing the pegasus mare, lightly bending over, both in attempt to get to her height and to show off her cleavage. "You like them, don't you~?" the sharkgal asked the mare grinning as she slowly lifted one of her breasts in attempt to tease her. "Well then come get them~!"

ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:16 pm

Razor Back struggled with the twins until she was teleported away, stumbling out of their grip a bit disoriented from the sudden shift in location and quickly looking around to see where she had ended up. "So, we gonna be boring about this or be fun?" She asked the twins, pulling her grapplers gloves out of her back pocket and putting them on.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:29 pm

A young looking goldenrod colored Pegasus Zebra hybrid sat down in front of the camera. Her wings were folded neatly on her back, and her hair lay long past her shoulders to the base of her wings. She wore a simple bandeau top, and what seemed to be a bikini bottom supplimented with a decorative piece of cloth that was tied at her waist, draping down the other side of her hip. She also wore a pair of knee high strap sandles.

"I've always enjoyed watching the games." She says with a sultry smile. "Even when I was younger. My good friends and I would watch together, and even... pretend to participate sometimes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:30 pm

The blue pegasus' wings twitched as she looked at the exposed breast and licked her lips as she stared at it. Yet, while it was obvious that she wanted just to grab ahold of the shark's melons, she also knew that she was in a match. Her hand reached out and was obviously indecisive about what she should do. "Umm...how about we just take turns." She gave a weak grin as she gave her suggestion. "Like I touch you for a bit and then you touch me for a bit?" She asked as her folds were already becoming moist from just looking, forming a small dark spot to from near her crotch.

HP: 150 - 8 - 16 - 50 = 76
Lust: 10
INT: 15

The twins smiled as they watched Razor prepare herself for battle. They were transported into a large room with a large variety of toys, machines, and whatever anyone wanted to use in order to gain pleasure from. The floor that they were on gave slightly in order to provide some cushion for the feet.
"Well, if you just want to do the same matches, we can, but as you can see, we have a large variety of things that we can do." They said while gestured to their vast collect of pleasure devices. If one could think of a sex toy then it would probably be in there and most likely in sight.

The stallion chuckled to himself. "Did you have any little colts that pretended with you or just fillies. I have to admit that it would be hard for either to turn you away though that might be because of the way you are now." He asked while resting on leg on top of another. He would smile at the mare, his gaze moving over body belief until focusing on her face once more, not drifting anywhere below her chin afterwards. He had seen plenty of sexy bodies and so ignoring it so he could perform his task was standard. Once, she had given her answer then he would move onto his next question. "I have to ask, why did you did you choose this to be your costume for the ring?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:32 pm

The changeling that strode out to the ring was a short little thing, though this wasn't exactly an impairment for Momus. He strode towards the ring wreathed in a deep-blue yukata, slowly slipping out of it as he approached, first letting the shoulders loose and gradually letting them travel down his arms to reveal his body. He was clearly used to this sort of physical activity, his body leanly-muscled and lithe, with almost no sign of fat on him.
More strikingly, his entire body, face, hands, and feet included, was covered in a sinuous pattern of ink resembling some sort of tattoo; stark, bright yellow tendrils crissed and crossed his black body, complimenting his yellowed eyes and the membranes draping down around the side of his head, and accenting the curves and musculature of his body.
As he reached the very edge of the arena he let the kimono drop to the floor behind him, and then stepped directed across the line, a smirk across his face. "Konnichiwa. I wish you good luck, milady."

View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:37 pm

Naina grinned and stood up again, lightly adjusting her panties and very momentarily flashed her nethers. While the mare's option sounded tempting, she did know that she was still in the arena where she was supposed to cum last. "Mmmm I suppose~" she said and walked up to the pegasus mare and kneeled down to get on her height. "Though I suppose I could get the first touch~" she teased further, hoping the mare would keep her eyes on her cleavage while Naina would stealthily bring her long and large tail behind the mare and attempt to trip her. If she succeeded in tripping the mare, she would immediately attempt pinning her down to the ground.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:49 am

Nuva smiled and puffed out her chest a bit to show off her assets. "A little bit of both.~" She answers the first question. "And this is actually what I normally wear." She said. "I Just find it to be more comfortable than regular clothes. And I'm on the road all the time, so it's good to be as comfortable as I can. Especially with the weather recently."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:24 am

Diamond chuckled a bit. "Sorry Gold, I'm going to sit this one out. I'm just going to....enjoy the events..." She said, eagerly drawing at the lust inside of the locker room and outside. She then felt something hit her, something strange, like an influence or something. She brushed it off, shaking her head and continued feeding.

Sacred cooed as he felt Gold play with his shaft, causing a bit of excitement to rush through him. "Oooh~ Nice technique there..." His shaft twitched a bit, enjoying the attention that Gold was giving him. "Since Diamond and I aren't up for a bit, how are you going to make this a bit more pleasurable~?"

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:18 pm

Dust quickly circled around the griffon, attempting to pull down his trousers as she passed. "Let's see what you've got under there, why don't we~?" She tried to stay out of his grasp as she did so, but was open to a counterattack if he recovered quickly enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:02 pm

The mare stammered as Naina offered to take the first touch and crossed her legs. She knew she'd lose once the shark got her hands on the mare. She could barely keep herself contained anymore and was obviously hot and bothered by Naina simply played with her, making all the easier to knock her off her feet and pin her to the ground. The mare tried to struggle though it amount to nothing at this point.  Unsurprisingly, she looked like she was on the verge of just cumming and with a few more touches. It would make a fairly uneventful and quick match.  

HP: 72 - 50 - 16 - 8 = 2

The stallion nodded. "Yes, it has been fairly warm though that is to be expected in the spring time." He said with a shrug. He avoids asking about her race since it was obvious already and he didn't want to seem rude. "So, outside of your prior experiences in this sort of thing, what makes you think that you can win? What sort of strategy do you have in mind to have to face your opponent?"

The mare looked over the smaller changeling and bit her lip as she watched him enter the ring. She looked over him like a nice snack despite the feeding piece being the other way around. She did have enough thought to return his greeting with a simple, "Same to you", and then bowed as well. Afterwards, it was back to standing awkwardly as her need grew.

The stallion thought about it for a few moments. "I'd normally suggest penetration though I wouodnt last long with you. So how about I just service you? I promise it will be better than this handjob." He said, hoping that Chime would approve of such treatment though he himself would need the thestral to get off of him if he was to do anything.

Foreplay Continuation: 33 Damage.
HP: 381 - 33 = 348
Lust: 15

The griffon was surprised to see his shorts being pulled down and by the time he even had a chance to look at the mare who pull down his pants, she was already out of arm's reach. Then, he looked at the mare and smiles at her. He took his shorts and tossed them aside. "So, you only want to see it? Why not touch it?" He asked as he masturbated in front of her.

Dust:
Lust: 10
HP: 389 - 28 = 361

Griffon
HP: 189 - 9 - 14 = 166

Last edited by Lightning Shield on Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:13 pm

Nuva nodded. "I don't know about win, but I certainly think I'll do well." She says. "I think the best course of action for me is to be as evasive as I can. I wouldn't be able to compete against stronger opponents head on. So I'd have to work my way around them... And if that doesn't work, and I wind up getting pinned, I'll just have to work my way out of it somehow." She lifts a hand and smirks while she twiddle her fingers. "And I've got very dexterous hands..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:40 pm

Naina grinned at the squirming mare that she was pinning down before planting a kiss on her lips. "Sorry, hon. I win." she said as she broke away from the kiss, moved her body up a bit and squished her still-clothed breasts against the mare's face while her hands went to gently stroke the base of her wings. When she'd feel the mare finally reach her climax, the sharkgal would chuckle and stand up. "That was fun~ next time, don't give in to your desires so quickly in an arena~" she said to the mare as she slowly walked away, swaying her hips to show off her butt to the mare.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:44 am

The stallion had a person that came up to him and raised a brow as the pony whispered something into his ear. "Looks like you will get to try out the plan of yours. You're up now." He said as he got up, offered a hand to shake before the mare left. "I hope your training pays off." He said before letting her leave and go get for her match.

In the ring, there would be a young stallion waiting for Nuvia. He was just above the age limit of 18 and was trembling slightly as all the eyes focused on them both. He had an average build and was about average height, nothing really of note about him outside of the simple t-shirt and basketball shorts that he wore. His eyes focused all over the zebra-pony's body as he just stared at her. It was obvious that he wanted her and didn't care how the match ended. Getting him into something wouldn't be the problem, but these young lads always tended to be the ones that could just go on forever.

Young Unicorn:
Pleasure Damage = 45
Strength: 20
Intellect: 30
Endurance: 60
HP = 600
Agility: 15
Speed: 15
Flexibility: 5
Size: Large
Sexual Preference: Bisexual

The mare would moan into Naina's kiss and didn't resist her until she suddenly felt the shark press against her soft spot. Her wings shot out as she came and squirted from the small amount of foreplay given to her. The mare would be flushed from the whole experience and panted as she tried to regain herself. Her wings twitched a bit as she watched Naina leave the ring and watched her sway her rump just to tease her some more. Now, she probably needed the massage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:47 pm

Nuva stood and shook Inquirer's hand, giving him a "Thanks." and a wink before she shuffled off to the ring. She steps into the ring and looks at her opponent, only just a bit younger than she was. She folded her arms underneath her breasts, letting them sit and bulge a bit in her bandeau while she sized him up. "You look a little nervous." She said. "I promise I'll be gentle." She blows the stallion a kiss and starts cautiously moving towards him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:30 pm

The stallion nodded at her Tease and actually seemed to take it seriously. "O-ok." He muttered as he still felt uncomfortable for the fact that his eyes could barely stay on the mare's face for less than a second before falling towards her breasts. He then simply avoided looking at her all together. "So...umm...should we just get started then?" He asked while daring another glance at her before looking back to the ground.

Young Unicorn:
HP: 600 - 9 - 18

Nuva:
HP: 300 - 7 = 293
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:31 pm

When the stallion looks towards the ground, she would try to move around and grab him from behind, getting a good grip around his chest. If successful, she would press her body against his and start rubbing his chest and whisper into his ear. "Why so tense?" She would ask as she felt his body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:28 pm

Dust glanced away for a second. "Lewd," she muttered. "You just keep doing that," she said, looking back at him with a smirk. "Can it produce as much as it looks?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   

Back to top Go down

Changeling Cup
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next