A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Changeling Cup

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:39 am

She nodded. "Well... I'll probably act scared at first. Because I am, after seeing what Bronze and Razor can do." She smiled wryly. "However, when push comes to... nah, not gonna make a bad joke, I'll give 'em hell. I'm not one for grappling and all that, and I prefer to be mobile. I can take a lot before they make me... y'know, so that works in my favour against some of the less durable, slower opponents I might be facing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:54 am

Midnight grinned in victory having managed to trick the Stallion into the corner, bent over for the Threatral to do as she wanted. She knew he'd start to fight back soon, and had to act quick. Sliding one of her hands down his body, she quickly slipped it into his pants and curled it around his shaft, giggling as she felt it harden under her touch.

"Ohhh, someone's getting excited. Why don't you let me see how hard you can really get, hmmm?" she whispered into his ear in a sultry voice, moving her hand which gripped his meat a little faster, leaning forwards against his body, making sure she had a good grip to keep the Stallion pinned where he was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:01 am

Nova shrugged and moaned as he continued to thrust into the defeated stallion. "I'll try to be a little gentle..." he snorted, nibbling the stallion's neck softly as he hilted in the stallion's ass. His hand did not slow either as he stroked the stallion's meat, purring in his ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:32 pm

Diamond manuvered Blue into a pin, chuckling to herself as she did so. She held him across the chest, and gently lifed him up, holding him against her body. "Well Blue, isn't this quite the comprimising position~?" (Verbal Tease) She said as she began to gently feel up the weaker stallion's chest, and one hand found it's way up to his horn and the other slowly removed his shorts. (Grope/foreplay)

Sacred on the other hand, began laughing as Blue was pinned immediately by Diamond. "Seriously? You Canterlot boys don't even do physical recreation with all that spare time? How do you even have the hearts to support those massive rods of yours?" (Verbal Tease)

ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:18 pm

Bronze made her way back into the ring and raised Razor's fist to the air as the one who had mostly triumphed in their match, the smaller thestral flexing her spare arm for the crowd; once they had done their little showing off Bronze and Razor both rolled under the bottom rope of the ring and made their way around it, high fiving and kissing the hands of audience members before they made their way back. 

Razor stopped on the way out and slipping something between the cleavage of one of the defeated mares, which when she looked at it she would find was Razor's phone number. Once that was done they made their way back into the lounge, where they both collapsed on the nearest couch together in relaxation to watch the remainder of the events.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:43 am

A few members of the crowd chuckled at the fact that the stallion had been pinned so easily and then simply played with by the much taller mare. He winced as he continued to thrash in her arms, but in a contest of pure strength, he didn't have a chance. A small blush started to form as her hands reached his horn and sent a shiver down his body, letting out a small moan as she did so. His cock was fully erect now and pulsed slightly at her touch.

Gold could only scowl at feminine stallion on the other side of the ring. "Let's so you trying to ride it! Or are you like this mare and too scared to get a real pounding?" He yelled and pulled down his shorts and tossed them behind him to stroke his length in front of Chime.
Blue Tide HP = 150 - 13 - 25 - 13 - 10 = 79
Blue: 20 Lust
Gold Bar HP = 300 - 9 - 10 = 289
Gold: 15 Lust

Thunder would have questioned the use "try" when Nova said that he would be gentle, but he could only moan at the moment. His shaft was giving off a small amount of pre and made it easier to slide across his small friend.
Thunder HP: 117 - 55 - 28 = 34
Lust: 20
Nova HP: 225 - 25 = 200
Lust: 10

The stallion didn't have a chance in breaking from her hold. She was behind him and she had him by the dick, just one step away from having him by the balls. Then, his shaft started to stiffen from her touch, but he was far from being completely hard. He also didn't say a single word or even give a moan from the thestral pleasuring him.
Thunder HP = 250 - 8 - 8 - 15 = 219
Lust: +15

The stallion nods at the strategy and smirking at her avoiding at a few jokes that probably would have been bad or at least corny at the very least. "Those mares do know how to put on a good show don't they?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:12 am

She nods. "Very aggressive, too, and if they get their hands on you you're pretty much finished... I'll need to evade them more than anything, so it seems."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:00 am

Diamond smiled, pulling Blue's pants off. She pulled him down a bit, licking over his horn and sucking on it slightly (Foreplay). She then brought herself down, ceasing the pleasure to his horn as she unzipped the front of her pants, and she shifted so her shaft would come out, and she would press against his rear hole, before thrusting into him. "Mmm....still as good as ever~" (Sexual Attack)

Sacred chuckled at Gold, before walking around the arena, all the way up to Gold Bar. "Come on, pin me. Pin me and claim your prize." Sacred stood stock still in an extremely stable stance, and if the stallion wasn't strong enough, he probably wasn't going to get it.

Sacred: +5 lust

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:29 am

Blue would blush as a piece of his clothing was removed, but with his horn being pleased the way it was, he didn't care all that much. While he did hate the fact that the mare had taken him down so easily and was nearing his climax pretty soon. When she pushed herself inside of his ass, it would spread for her and clenched her tightly as the stallion trembled from her just entering after playing around with him for so long. The stallion was on the verge of cumming already and he wasn't going to have a chance to defeat her despite his opening being good in her opinion.
Blue Tide HP = 79 - 50 - 25 = 4

As for Gold, he was probably going to be in a similar situation in the next few moments as he charged as slow as a tortoise towards Chime. He could have been easily avoided or just pinned due to how utterly pathetic his physical ability was. A schoolmare could have probably taken him down. As to what Chime would do to the angry noble would have to be done quick since his partner was about to cum pretty soon and it would end the match.

"Yes, they both can eat a mare out pretty well, wouldn't you say?" He chuckled a bit at his comment. "Yet, I think you should get ready for your own match pretty soon." He got up from his own seat and offered a hand for her to shake before directing her to the door and wishing her luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:12 pm

Midnight let out a giggle into his ear feeling him start to harden under her touch, though she was partly upset he didn't make any noise. Was he content with being her plaything the whole time? Or trying to keep up the whole 'silent tough guy' act? Well, if she couldn't get any noise out of him, maybe she'd be able to get it from the crowd. While one of her hands continued to pump the silent stallion's meat, the other quickly went to the hem of her shift, quickly ripping it off to reveal her lacy black bra, throwing the shirt onto the ground.

"Like whatcha see?" she asked generally, returning her other hand to teasingly touch the stallion's balls, gently as to make sure he felt no pain, only pleasure from her hands touch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:43 am

She blushed a bit at his comment before shaking his hand. "Thank you for your time, sir." She stepped outside, returning to the lounge. She wasn't surprised that Razor and Bronze were already finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:44 am

The stallion opened his mouth, but no sound came from his mouth. He glanced at the mare after she had removed her top and used what strength to grab onto her arm as she tried to please the crowd. His 25 strength would be an equal to her's, but right now he was tugging her into the same corner he had been forced into. She would be facing him as he tried to place his entire body onto her in order to keep her from using her Agility to break away. His shaft would rub against her exposed sex(foreplay) and pulsed at feeling her touch. In the end, he was relaying on the element surprise to give him an advantage over the mare and of that didn't work then his plan would most likely fall apart.

Lust: 20
HP: 219 - 8 = 211
If successful, 15 Sexual Damage to Midnight

Once Dust reached the lobby, someone was calling for her. It was one of the many interesting that were calling the various participants in order to get them ready for their matches. The stallion would call out for her and waited for her to responded. "Your match is starting up!" He asked before hurrying off to find someone else. The mare would have enough time to change clothes and get into her wrestling attire or just head straight into the ring.

The person that was waiting for her was a buff griffin. He flexed his muscles to the crowd and got many ohs and ahs from them. His smile couldn't have gotten wider. Hey, outside of his well sculpted body, be wore only a pair of green shorts that clung to his upper thigh. He was about 6'5 in height and with how his giant shaft bulging from his pants. The griffon looked to be in his early twenties as well.

Griffon:
Pleasure Damage = 55
Strength: 50
Intellect: 40
Endurance: 20
HP = 200
Agility: 10
Speed: 10
Flexibility: 5
Size: Large
Sexual Preference: Straight

Last edited by Lightning Shield on Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:14 pm

Bronze Gasket and Razor Back surprised the crowd and the rather annoyed security by making their way out into the crowd, sitting in spare seats to watch the upcoming match with Dust and the powerful looking griffon. The two mares made their way through the crowd, still dressed in their ring gear and each with an energy drink in a bottle in hand.

Razor Back seemed particularly interested, sitting herself as close to the security barricade as she could manage.

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:51 pm

Diamond purred as she reached around, wrapping her hand around Blue's member and slowly stroking and jerking, making sure he was going to enjoy this (Grope). She slowly pulled back, her member almost sliding out of Blue's rear, keeping the tip in before thusting all the way in again, hilting again (Sexual Attack). If he climaxed, she would keep stroking and thrusting, not done with her opponent.

Sacred walked up to Gold as he started charging, a smirk crossing his face as he put a hand to the side of the stallion's head before slamming him to the floor. Sacred put all of his strength into the slam, and if Gold ended up on the floor, he would walk over, rolling the stallion onto his back before lighting up his hand with healing magic, rubbing the magic over Gold's nude form, rubbing the stallion's massive member and healing any injuries he might have sustained (Foreplay). "I'm so sorry mister Gold, I sometimes can't help myself~" (Verbal Teasing)

Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:07 pm

Midnight smirked, watching the audience as her shirt came off. Watching the silent one under her grip, her mind quickly wandered to her training, and more specifically, how he would fight back. If she was him, she'd try grab her and use her own corner pin against her. She smirked, a plan forming in her mind if that was tried, and if she was honest with herself, it was his only real escape from her pin. That's when it happened, his hand grasped her own and pulls at her to come into the corner where he would really have her trapped.

Flaring her bat-like wings out, she used his pull along with a flap of them to push herself forwards into his little trap, but letting her legs drop out from under her, so that when he thrusted forwards, but instead of going against her sex, his shaft entered her opened mouth. Midnight smirked as she grapped his legs and quickly tightened her mouth around his shaft.

Sometimes somethings were just so predictable, his smart move had let the Lunar Guard get a bigger advantage, and Midnight planned to really capitalise on this new position as she starts to try bob her head on his shaft.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:05 am

Nova snorted as he pounded into the stallion's ass, picking up speed as his lust grew, clearly wantinh the stallion to cum first as he pushed his large cock into him over and over again, hiltinh inside of his repeatedly. His hand moved faster around the stallion's member, lubed up by his pre, stroking harder and faster than before. "Mmmmm~" he purred, nibbling the stallion's neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:23 am

The security guards seemed to be about ready to stop the mare's from moving in to watch, but then stopped before they could do anything. The reasoning as to why was left to the imagination and a seat that was left open nearby the two mares remained vacate for only a few minutes before a stallion sat down next to Bronze. In that time, a good number of changelings, along with the other species that were in attendance, where looking down at Razor and Bronze. No one could believe that the two were there and it was obvious that they were attracting a lot of attention, but yet no one moved to sit next to them. Oddly enough, the seats remained vacate until the match finally started. Two unicorns mares of identical builds sat down next to Razor and Bronze and smiled at the pair. "Management wants you two do head somewhere private." They said in unison. "So, do you two mind watching this elsewhere?" They continued and waited for the duo's response.

The two dressed in unitards that didn't hire any of their curves or features. The twins were called "Gemini" when they were together, but whenever they were apart they were called "Yellow Breeze" and "Blue Gale". They were not apart of the tournament, something that they publicly announced before the event started.

He only snorted at the failure to gain dominance in the match and didn't stop the mare from sucking on him. The stallion just looked down at Midnight and instead of becoming submissive or breaking free from her, he placed both hands on the back of her head in order to force her all the way doesn't. He plowed into her mouth and violently thrusted into her throat in order to get the deepest he could get in her mouth. If she was going to put her mouth around his shaft, then she needed to be able to take it.
HP: 211 - 30 = 191
Lust: 25

Thunder gave out a loud cry as he finally shoot his hot load onto the ring barrier. He trembled from the release and signed as he tried to recover from the feeling. The crowd cheered for the win and the changelings smiled at Nova, silently thanking him for their meal. Thunder on the other hand simply said. "Good match." The stallion panted softly and his wobbled as he tried his best to keep standing.

Thunder HP: 34 - 55 - 28 = -48

Blue shot his load the moment that Diamond thrusted herself back into his opening. His cum shoot into the ring and gave out a loud moan as his hole clamped down in order to get the cum from Diamond, but of course the mare had a lot more in store for him. Blue would black out from his orgasm and rested peacefully on the floor. Outside of the ring, Gold would be forced to the ground and groaned from his face meeting the hard surface. The Bell ringed to signal the end of the match, but when Diamond continued to play with Blue, the referee only snapped his fingers. In an instant, they were all transported into the lockeroom. The message was clear, "Take it somewhere else!" Gold was healed and slightly aroused due to the magic that had healed up just before they had been teleported out of the ring. "What is your name?" He asked while staying in the same position from before, his tone seeming to be something of controlled annoyance.

Blue Tide HP: 4 - 25 - 50 = -71
SEXUAL KO!!!

Gold Bar HP: 289 - 18 - 9 = 262
Lust: +25

((Sexual KOs are for -50 HP and below))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:40 am

Nova sighed in annoyance as the stallion came, and he pulled out slowly, his cock twitching eagerly. "Yeah... you held out longer than I thought you would." He jerked it a few times in disappointment before spinning on his heel and trotting out of the arena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:54 am

Bronze looked at the Gemini team and, while a little annoyed looking, she shrugged and got to her feet out of the chair, making her way along the aisle, apologising to the spectators she went past until she reached the duo in ring gear. Razor Back on the other hand, hadn't moved from her spot, but instead was looking at the Gemini team like they had told her to do a dance routine.

"Oh I'm sorry?" She asked in a falsely sweet voice. "Should I be further away from the crowd?" She asked in a mock innocent tone; with that Razor simply moved down a row of seats, edging closer to the security barricade. "Better?"

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:22 am

Razor didn't have much time to let her threat stand when she felt two things rub in between her wings, with the twin's having their magic lite. A little pressure was applied in order for pleasure to flow through the defiant pony. "This is not a offical match..." Yellow said before Blue picked up. "...so we can use magic on you." They said while sitting on the barricade as well. They smiled and pressed Razor onto the barricade. "So, do you want everyone see you cum? It will be a good practice for the us. It wouldn't be as bad if we let our cousin deal with you." Blue said as she leaned in close for Razor and would press her lips against Razor if the thestral decided not to go with them. The family was often called the zodiac family due to their cutie marks resembling the signs and with the word cousin ranging to about eight other ponies.

If Bronze tried to keep them from continuing, she'd would feel a small magical tug from an unknown source due to the orange color not matching the magical energies of the other mares.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:02 pm

"Oi!" Razor yelled when she felt them pin her up against the barricade. "Gotta buy me dinner first before you get rough." Razor taunted as she struggled against their grip, managing to throw off Blue for a moment before the magic pinned her back against the barricade again.

Bronze immediately stepped forward to intervene, very thankful she hadn't untaped her fists from their match, only to be stopped by a whip like aura of orange magic lassoing around her arm which yanked her backwards. Somewhere in the back of her mind the cyborg was beginning to worry she and Razor would get disqualified at this rate.

"Hey come on now, can't put on an audience show without paying us extra." Razor taunted.

Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:12 pm

Midnight expected the silent one to try push her off him, to try grab her and pull her up, each move she had already devised a counter too. But feeling him place his hands on the back of her head. She had a good suspicion he'd given up, after all, if he was going to do what she thought he would, it would help her win, plus might be able to have her own fun before all this was over.

Though that's when he stared forcefully shoving himself into her mouth and even down her throat, Midnight couldn't believe just How aggressive he was being on her. She gagged from time to time whenever it went into her throat, but the threstral managed to take the face-fucking, sucking the silent one off as he forced his way around her mouth and into her throat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:18 pm

The stallion did slow down, but it was only to keep her sucking on all of him. If Midnight started to get, he would simply hold her there, just simply looking down at her. A short escaped him once a while, but that was it. His strategy was obvious at this point, he was trying to get her to gag and ultimately weaken her so that he could dominate her. As he did so, his shaft throbbed somewhat and it was obvious that he was enjoying this, but he gave no moan nor groan from pleasurable experience.
211 - 30 = 191
-5 All Stats for Stallion

Razor simply got a small chuckle from the two as they pressed themsleves onto her. Yellow started to kiss over Razor's breasts while Blue let her hand wander down to the thestral's folds and moved her other hand to replace their magic in that spot. Their magic kept her from thrashing around too much and would ease once she stopped struggling. "The big mare upstairs doesn't pay those that go against the rules. You know you were supposed to go to the lobby, but you went here." Yellow let a finger slip inside of Razor and wiggled it around inside of her.

Bronze would soon get an intrusion in her mind as she thought about their disqualification. 'No, you will not be, not now at least. If you disrupt the show again, you will be thrown out. Make sure you partner understands this after the twins are done.' . The voice carried no gender and the magic faded, letting Bronze do what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:48 pm

Diamond didn't even blink at being teleported into the locker room, she just wanted a nice place to lay down with one of her former partners and watch Sacred do whatever to Gold he was going to do. She lay down on top of Blue, sighing and hilting in the stallion again, nuzzling him gently. "Sleep tight~" Before shifting her attention to Sacred.

Sacred covered himself in a blanket of gold, glowing magic that let him shrug off the teleportation sickness and the disorientation that came from being teleported. He shook his head a bit, and looked down at Gold Bar. "Me? I'm Sacred Chime. One time MMA fighter and one of the newer faces in professional wrestling." He said, laying across the stallion's stomach and stretching one of his wings over the tip of Gold's member, gently rubbing (Foreplay). "And why would you need to know this, sexy~?" (Verbal Taunt)

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:31 pm

She quickly changed into her light wrestling attire, darting to the ring.

When there, Dust frowned, seeing the commotion outside. They wanted to watch her, which was nice. Seemed they were getting harassed by... someone. She didn't have much time to mull it over, as the round soon started.

"I see someone is a tad overeager," she mused. "You kinda look like you're going to blow your load before we even get started~" (Verbal tease)

If the griffon was to move, she would make sure to keep her distance. It wouldn't end well if she was pinned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   

Back to top Go down

Changeling Cup
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next