A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Changeling Cup

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:20 pm

Nova chuckled as he stared at the stallion's ass, letting out an appreciative whistle at the sight. "I reckon I could get out, despite how tight and inviting that prefect little asshole looks~" he purred (verbal tease).

Not waiting a sevond longer, Nova launched himself forward, grabbing the stallion as he skidded to a stop directly behind him, pushing him up against the barrier. Using his superior strength, he held the stallion in place and grinned, stroking the stallion's cock, as well as nibbling his neck from behind teasingly (foreplay and teasing).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:00 am

Naina grinned as she watched her opponent finally reach her climax. She stood up, but she wasn't done yet. The sharkgal decided she wanted to take a.. 'sample' of this opponent and thus pulled her pants and panties off, firstly displaying her opponent's nethers to the crowd before lying down between her legs and taking a looong lick between Azure's nether lips, trying to get as much juice on her tongue as possible before standing up again and raising her arms in victory and walking out of the arena.

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:47 am

Sacred Chime groaned as the stallion continued thrusting into him, filling him even more than he already was. His eyes were beginning to glass over, and he felt an orgasm coming on. But if he let loose now, he and Diamond would lose. He tensed his rear a little bit (regular attack) before moved himself completely off the stallion as fast as possible, instead moving to pin his opponent down and prevent him from making a move against him (Pin). "Sorry, this sexy little fighter has a tournament to win~" (Verbal tease) If his pin was successful, he would wrap his lips around the stallion's shaft and began to give him a very rough blowjob while keeping the stallion from pleasuring him at all (Foreplay).

Diamond Mind enjoyed making out with the mare while it lasted, even getting a little taste of her delicious lust in the process. "Oooh...Yes, I'm sensitive to touch and such...that feels good~" (Verbal tease). She ran a finger down to the mare's neathers, gently rubbing as she smiled back (Foreplay). "Well~? Do you want to have a little fun with me~?" (Verbal tease)

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:01 am

"Oh you look like you're enjoying yourself! You like riding me don't you?" He managed (Verbal). He loved the look of sheer bliss thestral was giving as he bounced all over his shaft, which he would not get off. The moment Chime clamped down on the stallion, he lost all restraint. He pounded the little fighter with everything he had, forcing all of himself in one go. (Regular Attack). "Yes!" He shouted out while rocking his hips like Pistons into the thestral on top of him. His grip tighten up the thestral as he tried to pull off of him and pounded pulled him down in order to keep more of himself inside of the thestral who was cumming all over his body. He would let the thestral slump into his body as he went unconscious.

The mare moaned softly at the touch, loving how the mare was reacting to her actions. "I think it's s little late to ask that question." She leaned in for another kiss as the bell rung to single the end of the match. "Mind fucking me out?"(Verbal) The mare grasped Diamond's shaft and lightly pressed it against her wet pussy (Foreplay).

Chime:
HP: 16 - 16 - 65 = - 65

Husband:
HP: 68 - 40 = 28

Diamond
HP: 103 - 16 - 33 = 54

Wife:
HP: 224 - 13 - 25 - 13 = 173

Angel had no idea that Nova would even attempt such speeds. In anticipation, he shut his eyes and waited for the penetration that didn't come. He instead grab and forced onto the barrier. The stallion grunted as his body was pressed against the barrier. His wings flapped uselessly as he tried to push back. Within the small struggle, the stallion began to moan. "Damn, not just a cute face after all."(Verbal). He said while the crowd whistled at the show.

Nova:
HP: 171 - 11 = 160

White Angel:
HP: 286 - 15 - 30 - 30 = 211

Last edited by Lightning Shield on Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:08 am

"Mmmm... I guess you are just that though, a pretty face," (verbal) he purred in his ears, keeping him firmly pinned as against the barrier. He continued to stroke the stallion's member (foreplay and teasing) as he nibbled his neck, moaning into his ear (verbal). The dragon did not give u[ his superior position, nibbling the pony's ear lightly (foreplay).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:19 am

Sacred Chime groaned loudly and lay back, unable to escape from his opponent for some reason. He felt all of the stallion's shaft go into him, pushing on his prostate during his orgasm and causing him to spray more thick ropes of cum on the stallion than normal. He'd finish after a few seconds, collapsing on the stallion and passing out.

Diamond Mind shivered and chirruped at the touch, nodding at the mare before thrusting right in (Regular attack). She pushed all the way in, hilting and groping the mare's rear gently (foreplay). "Ah...oh you're...wonderfully tight~" (Verbal tease). She began to thrust in and out of the mare, lifting her off the ground slightly to assist in the thrusting (Regular attack).

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   

Back to top Go down

Changeling Cup
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9