A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Changeling Cup

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:31 pm

Sacred shook his head as the stallion dropped, standing over him and smiling. "Wow. That wasn't too difficult, really. Give me a bit of a challenge, at least." Sacred nudged the stallion back onto his back, and would straddle him (Pin). "Shhh....stop...that takedown must of hurt a bit. I'll make it all better if you sit still~" (Verbal tease)

Diamond chuckled, walking over next to the mare. "So, that's your husband? He's not very fast at all. That's one of Sacred's low-end techniques. The fact that you two stay together even after participating here is admirable, cute even."

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:30 pm

The stallion did see her legs sway, but it was not due to lust or being distracted. His scanning gaze of her simply picked it up and once she was a few steps outside of his reach, he simply jerked himself forward before pulling back instantly afterwards. The objective was to test the mare's reaction mare and depending on how she reacted, would decide how he fight

Solar Guard:
HP = 300 - 9 = 291
Lust: 10

Midnight:
HP = 400 - 7 = 393

The griffoness did not simply sit there, she quickly moved around in the opposite direction so that they could be on opposite sides of their invisible circle. Every move that Razor made in one direction, the griffoness would mimic mirror it as she went the other direction after a small pause. The griffon wasn't agile, that was certain and her constant dancing was simply a way to get her opponent to move up close by frustrating her. The griffon's partner missed what Bronze was doing, keeping her gaze focused on the small dance in the ring

The mare's eyes moved down to the shark's bust before finding their way back at her body. She seemed to get series as her expression tightened up just before before sprinting towards Naina and threw her entire body at the shark's legs, possibly doing so a second early and giving the shark a second more to react.

Azure:
HP = 300 - 8 = 282

Naina:
HP = 430 - 6 = 424

The stallion raised a brow as he listened to the thestral sitting on top of him and his shaft. He smiled at the suggestion. "How do you plan to do that?" He asked before quickly giving out his options. "You gonna ride me? Fuck me? Or suck me off? It is the second one then I hope you have some lube on you."(Verbal Tease). The stallion was still in some pain though it was subsiding now and was obviously enjoying the idea of the thestral pleasing him, his shaft giving a small throb at the thought.

The mare looked over to Diamond and smiled before making sure that her husband would be okay before moving to stand next to her opponent. "Yes, we do it to have fun more than anything. We honestly don't expect to get much further than the preliminaries." She said before glancing back at her husband again to make sure he was alright.

Husband:
HP = 400 - 10 = 390
Lust: 5

Chime:
HP = 400 - 16 = 384
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:31 pm

Naina would lightly groan as Azure threw herself at her legs. The sharkgal would attempt to tackle the pegasus, and if she missed, she would at least attempt to grab her arm and twist it around to her back to temporarily disable her, after which she would proceed to grope her breasts.

Last edited by Xereth on Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the capital at beginning o.o)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:11 pm

Sacred Chime would smile down at the stallion. "Oh good, you're making this easy~" (Verbal tease) He moved off the stallion, his hands glowing as he gently fondled the stallion's sack, and a flow of pain relief would rush through his body. (Foreplay) "Just tell me when you're all ready and we'll move on~" (Verbal tease)

Diamond chuckled and got really close to the mare. "Well, since I think you're not making it past this round, wanna have some sideline fun?" (Verbal tease) She would lean a little bit on her, smiling with those distinctive changeling fangs of hers.

Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:03 pm

Midnight kept up her slow walk, waiting to see what kind of reaction she got from him. The moment he faked at her, she ducked down onto one knee, before pausing herself. Her original plan had him diving into her where she could then out-wit and out-speed him, getting behind them and bring him to his knees. Slowly standing up, she frowned at him.

"You know, the crowd aren't gunna love you that much if you don't play~" She says playfully, taking a step back to give herself a safe distance before quickly pulling her shirt off, revealing her slightly wet fur and tight red bra (visual), before turning to face him once again "Come on, come over here and play with me" (Verbal taunt/tease)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:22 pm

The stallion actually wasn't in front of her anymore. He was actually to the side of her. They were already within striking distance of one another and another step didn't change much. His hand would lightly grab onto her bra strap and slowly lower it. "Then, I guess you need to take this off."(Verbal). The stallion would shift behind her if he wasn't stopped and slowly pull down the other strap as his cock gently pressed against her rump (Foreplay). If she was wearing panties then he would add, "Might want to drop those if you really want to play."(Verbal) He whispered the words. Only him, her, and the camera would know what he said.
Midnight:
HP: 393-7-11-11-22= 342
Lust: 15

((Damage Can be Reduced If Solar Guard Is Interrupted))

Solar Guard:
HP: 291-18-9= 264
Lust: 25

"Yeah, more of a lover than a fighter." He said before laughing weakly to himself. The husband sighed as the pain slowly faded away. He gave a light groan or two as the thestral played with his balls. "And with how well you play with my balls, I guess you're as good of a love as you are a fighter." (Verbal Tease). He waited a few moments before  finally nodding. "Yeah, I'm good." He said as he well sized shaft stood rigid in front of the thestral (Visual).

The mare smiled at the remark before taking a step or two closer to Diamond so that their breasts rubbed against one another (Foreplay). "How would you want to do that?" She asked while slowly swaying her chest to grind their racks together.

Husband:
HP: 390-10-10-20-13= 318

Chime:
HP: 384-16-32= 336
Lust: 30

Wife
HP: 400-13-13  374

Diamond:
HP: 250-32= 218

The mare was too busy flinging herself forward to stop herself from being caught up in the sharkgirl's hold. She grunted as she felt herself being knocked down and with her opponent's hand going for her chest.

Azure
HP: 281-16= 265
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:03 pm

Midnight was caught by complete surprise at the other guard getting his hands onto her, she had expected the step back to give her the distance to be safe, how wrong she was! Before she could even react, the stallion was behind her with both her bra straps falling off her shoulders, feeling his cock growing behind her. A blush burnt itself onto her face, but she refused to let him take charge like this!

"You're going to have to take them off~" (Verbal) she whispers back as she tries to spin around to face him, and if she did, press herself against his chest leaning up to his ear "Are you man enough for the job?" (Verbal tease) as she gently bites down on the lobe of his ear (Foreplay) as one of her hands rests on his shoulder to keep her elevated, the other resting ontop of his cock, gently rubbing the top of it (Foreplay)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:37 pm

Naina grinned as she managed to pin down Azure, reaching to pull her shirt off and sitting down on her belly while she squeezed her breasts. "How does that feel?~" She teasingly asked, one of her hands placing itself atop Azure's covered nethers and began gently rubbing, almost tickling.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:55 am

The stallion smiled down at her and slowly moved her hands down over her sides (Foreplay). His cock throbbed in her hand leaked some pre. "Probably not, I think you got me like this. Mind if I just stick it in and pound away or do you want to ride this cum out of me? I'm sure the crowd will love it either way."(Verbal) He said before leaning in to whisper something into her ear. "Might want to keep the blush hidden better if you want to keep with the act."(Verbal). The stallion then hushed himself and knelt in front of her. His fingers would slip in between her coat and the fabric as he slid down her red panties and exposed her sex to him. His hands lightly rubbed against her leg as he waited for her decision (Foreplay). "It's down." He moved his glance back up to the mare and smirked lightly at her to hopefully calm her instead of making her blush though there was a good chance she could take it to mean something else.

Solar Guard:
HP: 264 - 100 - 44 = 120
Lust: 45 > 35

Midnight:
HP: 342 - 25 - 12 - 100 = 205
Lust: 35 > 25

The mare didn't put up much of a fight outside of thrashing around for a few moments before realizing it was futile. "It feels good, but can I turn around?" She asked while Naina continued to work her breasts and now her covered sex.

Azure
HP: 265 - 19 - 37 = 209
Lust: 30 = 30

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:29 pm

Midnight hisses softly at his suggestion of just sticking it in her, and the idea of it made me more excited at finally being fucked, after the disappointment of her last opponent. But before she could even reply, his whisper made her growl at him. How dare he! Just because she was easily flustered...

As her panties hit the floor, she saw his smirk, but managed to surpress her blush with a smirk of her own, twisting herself around to push her flank into his cock again (foreplay), even bending over for him slightly as she pushed her damp pussy against his cock (Foreplay), twisting her head to look up at him "Please, pound away~ I'm gunna make you launch your load deep into me (Verbal)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:38 pm

"Turn around how?~" Naina teasingly asked, adding some pressure to the pegasus mare's covered nethers underneath her. "What if I don't?~" She added, gently pinching one of Azure's nipples and awaiting reaction, making sure she was still sitting down on her and using her weight to completely immobilize her.

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:14 am

Sacred blushed at being complemented, giving the stallion's shaft a complementary lick and giggling (Foreplay). "Please, you're making me blush~" (Tease). Sacred would slip off his shorts, giving the husband a bit of a show as he did so (Visual tease). He'd then straddle the stallion, smiling. "Why don't you give me a good ride~?" (Tease)

Diamond Mind quietly moaned as the wife rubbed her breasts against Diamond's corset, the half-changeling still getting to feel it due to her sensitivity. She instead took off her corset, making a slight show of it as she did so (visual tease). "Well, I think a little something like this~" (Verbal tease) She pressed their breasts together (Foreplay) and lifted one of the wife's legs up whilst grinning, before kissing her. (Foreplay!)

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:45 pm

The stallion gave lightly grabbed onto the thestral's flanks, lightly grabbing onto them and fondling them as he eased his partner's flanks down onto his shaft (Foreplay). "Trust me, you will enjoy this."(Verbal). He gave one small thrust inside and forced in the tip and a few inches inside of the thestral, (Regular Attack). "Alright tell me when those tight flanks can go further."(Verbal) He said while having a hand slide up to the thestral side, gently rubbing it (Foreplay)

The mare backed away when Diamond removed her corset in order to give her some room. She couldn't help, but smile at the impressive bosom of the mare. She locked lips with the the mare and let her hands wrap around her kisser's neck to allow them to gently glide over it (Foreplay). She slipped her tongue inside and danced it around Diamond's as they continued to kiss.(Foreplay)

Chime:
336 - 75 - 50 = 211

Husband:
318 - 40 - 40 - 10= 228

Wife
374 - 50 - 25 = 299

Diamond:
218 - 65 = 153

The stallion wasted no time and simply jammed himself inside of her folds. His hands clamped down onto her waist in order to control the pace. He pounded into like a piston with it his hips slamming into hers with each thrust. His cock throbbed inside of her and it was obvious that this experience was going to end soon. The stallion's tightened up as his climax homed in on him. His grunts and groans filled the room as he struggled to keep holding on despite it being futile.

The mare tried to give an answer though a loud squeal was given once her nipple was squeezed. She quickly regained herself and turned her head slightly so that she could see the shark in the corner of her eye. "To make it more interesting" She said while with a bright blush on her face while she spoke, her wings twitching slightly now.

Azure
209 - 37 - 56 = 113

I'm going to drop the Lust System due to how easily it can ruin the flow of the fight. The effects on NPCs up to this point will stay and with you as the Players will not be effected since no one at this point is in a situation where it will effect them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:38 pm

Naina chuckled at the pegasus mare's response. "Sure." she answered before leaning down closer to her. "After I win, that is."(Verbal Tease) She added and grinned, pinching the mare's nipple again (foreplay) and using the other hand to gently rub the base of her wings (Foreplay) while letting her heavy tail rest between Azure's legs and on her belly.

Last edited by Xereth on Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:02 pm

Midnight let out a loud groan feeling him stick his rod in, and force groans out of her from the pace, the roughness of it making her groan as she forced himself in and out of her folds, hissing as she feels him getting a lot closer, unable to not smirk at that knowledge he'd be blowing his load soon, and pushing her hips down to push him further, before realizing a great way to help set him off.

"Aww, yeah! Fuck me! Shove your cock deep into me and fuck my wet pussy~ Blow your load deep into me, fuck yeah!" (Verbal) she moaned loudly as she let him ride her, wanting to push him past him limits and break him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:20 pm

It finally hit. His seed blasted her insides like a geyser as he hinted himself once more. He gave out one loud grunt while his seed filled her up and started to pour out of tight hole. The bell rung to single his defeat. Once it finally ended, he pulled out and used his magic to pick her up and place her in his arms as he headed back to the locker room. "Just your reward for giving me such a good time, I can do more when we get into the locker room" He said softly so that the cheering crowd wouldn't here. He looked a bit dazed and his body glistened slightly with sweat from how hard he had exerted himself.

The mare tried to wiggle a bit at the little line, but was quickly subdued as Naina continued to play with her body. Small shivers went through her body and her wings slowly extended afterward as the sharkgirl continued to move her fingers around her wings. The mare bit her lip as she tried to suppress the moans coming from out of her. Azure's folds started to moisten and her nipples growing harder.

Azure
113 - 9 - 19 - 37 = 48

Inside of the locker room, the announcers called for Nova Storm in order to start his match. It was only that name and it cut off to leave the dragon to get to his designated ring.

The person waiting for him was a white pegasus stallion who had a certain softness in his appearance. His frame held a curve that most mares would die to have and most could easily mistook him for the opposite gender if not for the bulge in the short pants he kept adjusting. His upper body was covered up by a black bra and a grey single strapped shirt that cut off just above his belly. His mane drooped over one eye despite no matter how many times he tried adjusting it, ultimatelyh giving up as his opponent got into the ring.

Femboy
Pleasure Damage = 45
Strength: 20 (+5) = 25
Intellect: 40
Endurance: 40
HP = 40
Agility: 30 (+5) = 35
Speed: 20 (+5) = 25
Flexibility: 15
Size: Medium
Sexual Preference: Gay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:36 pm

Naina made a bigger grin as she saw the pleasure Azure was going through. She would remove her hand from the pegasus' breast and place it just slightly above the mare's covered clit before gently pushing down on it for a second and right after removing her hand again (Foreplay). Her other hand would continue stroking the base of Azure's wings, seeing how much pleasure that gave the mare (Foreplay). "Are you enjoying yourself yet?~ Do you want more?~" Naina asked and licked her lips (Verbal tease).

Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:43 am

Midnight groaned loudly feeling the other guard blow his load into her, a shiver racing over her body as it started to leak out of her. She had expected him o flop down, but a soft yelp escaped her as the magic caught her off-guard and she looked up at him stunned as he carried her out of the arena. A small blush creeping onto her face at the prospect of 'more'. Her eyes went over his chest as he spoke as she smirks.
"More? You think you can do ore after that performance?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:57 pm

Sacred Chime sighed with a sort of bliss as his flanks were fondled and lowered onto the stallion's shaft, before squeaking as the stallion thrust into him. "Ooh, that's very nice. Nice and big~" (Verbal tease) The stallion's gentle touch was making him feel, well, a tad horny. He leaned back slightly, clenching his muscles around the stallion's shaft (Regular Attack) and playing with himself somewhat to give the stallion a show. (Visual tease). This was a distraction though, as he reached back and began to fondle the stallion's large sack (Foreplay). "Mmm...I don't know if you could fit more~" (Verbal tease). He'd soon stop with his assault, leaning forward onto the stallion while staying on his shaft (Foreplay). "Let me give you some motivation~" (Verbal tease) He would lay himself on the stallion, before wrapping his tongue around the unicorn's horn and gently stroking (Foreplay).

Diamond Mind would engage the mare in the kiss, putting a small, lustful growl into the action as her tongue danced with the mare's. She would attempt to assert dominance in the kiss, her hands wandering down the mare's back and to her rear (Foreplay). She would begin to gently grope the mare's rear (Foreplay), kneading and massaging the succulent flesh. Soon, a hand would find its way back to Diamond, unzipping her pants and gently poking the mare's inner thigh with her shaft. (Foreplay)

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:02 pm

Nova blinked and looked up at the speaker as his name was called, before standing and picking out an outfit to wear.

As he strode onto the field, he looked around to study the lay of the arena, before focusing on his foe. He had chosen a pair of thigh high pony heels, a short black skirt that showed off his red panties and a tank top. "My god, you look so sexy," he purred (verbal tease). "What's your name sexy?" He asked as he began to move slowly forwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:12 pm

"As much to as you want." He said while they slipped into the locker rooms and with it seeming to be empty for the most part. He didn't seem cocky about the whole thing nor did he seem fearful, he might as well be stating a fact. "So, where would you want to take this?" He asked as her clothes hovered in as well. "I think I can go for a quick shower after our match."

The husband let out a loud groan as felt the stallion tighten his hold. His hips slowly rolled his hips as he tried to please the thestral (Regular Attack). One of his hands slide its way up his side and slide over his chest (Foreplay). "Yes, more~"(Verbal Tease) He cooed as he felt his balls churn as the thestral began to fondle them. "I think we can fit a lot more, but it is more than tell me when okay, my little sexy fighter?"(Verbal Tease). He groaned softly as his hands moved their way to Chime's waist, pausing briefly at the the sensation on his horn. His slow and casual pace picked up as he force the stallion further down onto his shaft (Regular Attack).

The wife simply received and let out a small moan as their tongue rubbed against one another's. The mare put no effort in resisting and let Diamond have her way with her body. Small moans continued to come from her as played with her firm rear that naturally resisted the fingers pressed against it although slightly. The mare gave a small, "Oh", as she felt the shaft press against her. She broke away and smiled at the mare. "I got you that excited already?"(Verbal Tease). She said while her thighs lightly massaged the girth in between her legs (Foreplay)

Chime:
HP: 211 - 65 - 65 - 65 = 16

Husband:
HP: 228 - 160 = 68

Wife:
HP: 299 - 75 = 224

Diamond
HP: 153 - 33 - 16 = 103

The stallion chuckled at the compliment. "Same to you." He said while he glanced over the stallion. His question made him smile even more. "White" He let his wings shoot out. "Angel." He did a slow spin and rested himself against the wall. He unzipped his pants and let his shaft pop out in front of him and slowly began to stroke himself in front of Nova. "You?" He asked with a sultry smile on him.

Nova:
HP: 250 - 23 = 227

White Angel:
HP: 400 - 9 - 15 = 376

The mare was on the very edge and was barely keeping it on anymore. She was melting at the sharkgirl's touch. Naina's fingers would be feel her wetness as they touched the fabrics. Azure's wings were at full extension now and by the way she twitch from underneath her opponent, there was no way she wasn't enjoying it.

Azure:
HP: 48 - 37 - 9 = 2

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:41 am

Nova chuckled as he admired the trap's body, before licking his lips at the sight of his cock. Rubbing the growing bulge in his panties, Nova began to move forward, the pony boots producing an enticing clip-clop as he walked. "Name's Nova Storm," he replied, still moving slowly.

"So you're a trap?" He asked, still rubbing till his cock pushed free of his panties, tip leaking pre.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:16 pm

Naina noticed how close Azure was to her climax and grinned, lowering herself to first display her cleavage to the pegasus (visual tease) and lick her nose before giving her a kiss on the lips, one of her hands gently squeezing one of Azure's breasts in the meanwhile (foreplay). Afterwards, the sharkgirl would begin another kiss, a longer one at that, intending to have Azure moan into her mouth as she reaches her climax. (Foreplay)

Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:11 am

Midnight slipped out of the other guards arms as the leave the stadium, nearly losing her balance before flapping her wings to quickly recover herself. She smirked up at him as he suggesting taking a shower, finding no issues with heading there again. She took a step away from him, wiggling her finger teasing him to follow her as she started walking backwards, before spinning around, making sure her hips were moving side to side as she walked towards the shower.

"Come along~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:34 pm

The solar guard reached for her as she faltered, freezing as he saw her catch herself. He sighed and watched her teased him to follow. The stallion watched her go and noticed something fairly important, his came was leaking out of her. "Miss, I apologize for this." He said as his horn lite up and a small orb of magical energy hovered of the palm of his hand. The stallion tossed it and soon it mold itself as a small shield that cover up her hole. "Sorry, my semen was flowing out of you and I doubt people want to  slip on their way to the ring." He said before she questioned him, already knowing he would need to explain himself.

The famine stallion smiled. "I am and I guess you like traps?" He asked while glancing at the dragon's shaft and started to step back until he rested on the barrier. "Do you think you could..." He turned round and slowly pulled down his short, lightly thrusting at the barrier and earning a few whistles for it (Visual). "...get out of me if you were inside of me?"(Verbal) He said while slowly shaking his flanks and even spreading his cheeks with his hands (Visual)

Nova:
HP: 227 - 45 - 11 = 171

White Angel:
HP: 376 - 45 - 30 - 15 = 286

The mare moaned into the kiss and with her juices squirting out of her pussy, staining the ring. Her wings flared out completely and her body tensed up so the climax lasted for about another 10 seconds. The mare would later quiet down and with the reason being that she was unconscious.

Last edited by Lightning Shield on Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   

Back to top Go down

Changeling Cup
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: