A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Changeling Cup

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:46 pm

The crowd chanted, "Cum! Cum! Cum!", as they watched her please herself with the unconscious stallion. The people at home would be given a close up of her crotch as it dripped its juices into the unicorn's mane, slowly moving its way up to her hand rubbing against her clit before the camera shifted onto her front to show both her and the horn she was riding, The stallion's whole body tensed up as he felt the mare continue on top of him, but despite having a blush on his face, he was still sleep.

HP:
190 - 100 = 90

Gold gave a small as he kept to his slow pace, simply wanting to savor the feeling before he finally came. "I wouldn't mind that." He said before leaning down to press his lips against Chime's. His cock was pulsating in the thestral's rear and leaked some pre into the tight hole as he slowly moved more and more of himself inside. It would take about a minute or so before the stallion finally hilted himself and shot his load inside of his former opponent. A few thrusts were added in as his orgasm continued for a small time. He kept himself inside of the thestral below him, panting softly as he did so.

((Rewinding for Dust))

The griffon simply chuckled at her comment. "Good to see that this isn't all that I need to take you down." He said before moving his mouth away from her folds. "But, if you want me to put it, then you got make it hard" (verbal). He would keep a strong hold onto her right leg as he moved to sit up in front of her and later have his limp member hanging in front of her (visual), his hand shifting to her shoulder before finally letting go as he stood in front of her.

Dust:
HP: 255
Lust: 30
INT: 25

Griffon:
HP: 128
Lust: 30

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:40 am

Nuva continued to rub herself off and ride the unicorn's horn. She bit her lip and started to feel her orgasm approach closer and closer. "Mmph, oh goddess!" She moans as she throws her head back in ecstasy. She rides the horn faster and faster until finally her hips stop moving, her thighs clamping down on the unicorn's head as her juices flow out like a river around his horn. She moans out loudly as she cums, breathing heavily as it subsided. She looked up breathlessly at the crowd and smiled as best she could. It seemed like she had made some fans. Well that was fun, but it was time to leave and take a shower now. She stumbled to get to her feet, her legs wobbly from her orgasm, and walked to the exit, blowing a kiss to the enthusiastic crowd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:57 pm

Midnight lets out a growl, before letting out a loud gasp feeling her magic rub between her legs, unable to stop herself from widening them for the unicorn as her wings rapidly twitched from the touching.

"Nghg..." she groans out as a shiver traces over her body "I'm gunna..m-make you...scream when I..g-get my hands on you...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:32 am

Lixir accepts the invitation, widening the area of of the spell and she continues to servicing Midnight's wings. "Suuuure you will. That implies you won't be worn out after this, which is starting to seem likely." She taunts. Either the guardmare would push back or she'd get to continue enjoying her. As such, Lixir say no harm in teasing the thestral.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:47 pm

Sacred Chime's eyes rolled back, and he moaned loudly. "Y...yeah...hooking up sometime..." He met lips with Gold, savoring his time with his new partner of the moment. He enjoyed Gold pushing farther and farther into him, his own cock spurting a bit of pre lightly. Then the orgasm came along, and Sacred embraced Gold, holding onto him. "That was fun...wasn't it~?"

Diamond Mind wouldn't last much longer, her face was bright red with a blush and she was panting heavily. She pounded into Nova a few more times, before hugging the dragon as she hilted inside of him, burying her face in his neck as she groaned and released her seed into him, then going limp.

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:20 am

Nova could only barely stand Naina's teasing as she continued to suckle his member, as well as rub it with her soft breasts. He panted, gasping as Diamond hugged him and pushed as far as she could into him, cumming as her seed pumped into him. "Aaaaaaaahhh... unf~" he collapsed into Diamond, drooling a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:41 am

Naina opened her mouth wide and squeezed her soft breasts against Nova's shaft as he reached his climax, wanting to drink all of his exotic seed. When he was done cumming, she used her breasts to stroke him a few more tipes before standing up and rubbing them into the dragon's face and then sitting down by the locker to clean herself and prepare for next round, if there is gonna be one.

Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:52 pm

Midnight shivered and let another groan escape her mouth as the spell made her spread her legs even more, closing her eyes in pleasure. She shook her head, growling slightly before spinning in the other mares grip, wrigging her wrists to grab Lixir's wrists, a large smirk on the Thestrals face as she licked her lips.

"Well well...Worn out you say...." she says slowly before taking a strong step forwards to push her against the shower wall "What says I won't wear you out...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:22 pm

Lixir's smug grin is instantly replaced with a much more startled expression as she's pinned to the wall. Midnight would notice that she wasn't really resisting, and that the spells faded as her concentration was disrupted.
"You ah, you aren't annoyed by those comments about your stamina, right? J-Just some teasing....." She stammers, looking over Midnight's body again, lingering on her chest.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:02 am

Midnight kept a strong grip on Lixir's wrists, before lifting them both up, pinning them above the unicorns head, before using one of her hands to keep them there, the other free as she sighs.

"Annoyed..? Ohhh, I wouldn't say that... It's a matter of pride, I can't let you insult me about my stamina" she giggles innocently as she looks down Lixir's body "It's a matter of pride as a guard..." before her other hand started to slide her hand down Lixir's side, starting at her shoulder and headed straight for her nethers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:44 pm

Lixir struggles in her grip, her magic fading completely. She shivers as Midnight's hand slides down her body. "I suppose I should have seen this coming..." She murmurs to herself, curious about what the thestral would do.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:19 pm

Midnight giggles watching the Unicorn shivers, her hand sliding right above Lixir's nethers, before her middle finger teasingly slides up and down her pussy lips lightly "Yeah, little Unicorn...hhe..you really should have..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Lixir lets out a small gasp as Midnight rubs across her slit. She bites her lip, letting her legs uncross slightly. "F-Fine. No h-hard feelings, right?" She says, her voice slightly strained.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:59 am

((Pretty long post due to needing to put up all the descriptions))
A loud speaker went over head and called out, "The competitors that are about to be called end to had back to the rings they previously fought inside of in order to commence the second round of competition. "Diamond Mind, Sacred Chime, Razor Back, Bronze Gasket, Midnight, and Naina. That is all for now." It cut off and left those in question to head towards the designated areas.

Razor would be returned to her partner not too long after being taken by the twins.

The next duo that Razor and Bronze had to face was a griffon and a unicorn. The griffon wore a black wife beater that cut off just above her six pack and a black thong that hid her crotch. Every inch of her had muscle with none being excessive enough to slow down the griffon. The griffon's feathers were a golden yellow with the exception of her white feathers on her head along with the small patches of grey around her eyes. The person just outside of the ring was a unicorn that wore a white unitard that left little to the the imagination. The unicorn wasn't buff like her partner, but her bust was larger than the average sized mare by a cup size or two.

Buff Griffoness:
Pleasure Damage = 45
Strength: 55 (+5) = 60
Intellect: 30
Endurance: 30
HP = 350
Agility: 20 (+5) = 25
Speed: 20 (+5) = 25
Flexibility: 10
Size: Medium
Sexual Preference: Lesbian

Unicorn Big Boobs:
Pleasure Damage = 65
Strength: 20 (+10) = 30
Intellect: 50
Endurance: 50
HP = 500
Agility: 20
Speed: 20
Flexibility: 5
Size: Large
Sexual Preference: Bisexual

Midnight was faced against another stallion, one that had the same serious attitude as her silent opponent. The stallion had a lean, having a good amount of defined muscle while it being obvious that it wasn't going to be a burden on him. He had on a gold armband that stretched from his wrist and up towards his elbow along with shin guards that went from his feet up to his knees. His cock was uncovered and was wide open for a grab if the mare could get to it, but it seemed apparent that doing so would take some work.

Solar Guard:
Pleasure Damage = 45
Strength: 30 (+5) = 35
Intellect: 35
HP = 300
Agility: 30 (+5) = 35
Speed: 30 (+5) = 35
Size: Medium
[/collapse]

In the ring was a flat chested pony, the mare's chest being covered by a small thing of cloth tie behind her back. It's had a powder blue coat and short white mane that covered up one eye. The pony was also a pegasus though the wings were folded behind its back and would be hard to see from the front. She wore loose pair of shorts. The mare's body was toned with a body of a mare that kept herself in good health. So, how much of a problem would she give to the sharkgirl?

Azure Blaze:
Pleasure Damage = 45
Strength: 20
Intellect: 40
HP = 300
Agility: 30 (+10) = 40
Speed: 30 (+10) = 40
Flexibility: 15
Size: Small

Diamond and Chime's opponents this time was a mare and a stallion. They had come into the ring with nothing on and didn't seem to mind that they were fully exposed to the public. The obvious reason being that they were regulars there, getting some airtime every other year though not getting past the first few rounds. What drew attention to them was not only their losing streak, but also their marriage. They was actually few couples in this though normally due to how easy it was to find someone to cheat with. Yet, the pair was happily married and enjoyed each chance to spice up their marriage.

One thing that might have helped that they were not all bad at fucking. The married couple had about average builds with the brown earth pony's bust being larger than the average and with her stallion, a unicorn, having a package being large as well.

Wife:
Pleasure Damage = 65
Strength: 35
Intellect: 40
Endurance: 35
HP = 350

Pleasure Damage = 65
Strength: 25
Intellect: 45
Endurance: 40
HP = 400
Flexibility: 15
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:07 am

Bronze and Razor warmed up outside the ring, Bronze taking several laps around it while Razor used the ring post for pull ups; they had returned to their usual gear, Razor's track suit pants and sports bra which showed off her muscles while Bronze had her black tank top and brown leather pants.

Unlike the last match it was Razor who started this time, jumping over the ropes once they were instructed and crouching into the corner like a cat, taunting the griffoness by pretending to be intimidated one moment then smirking at her the next; after the first round the two obviously didn't expect much of a challenge.

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:03 am

Naina made sure to warm up and put on her slightly undersized t-shirt, again a bit of her underboob being exposed. She inhaled deeply to calm herself before stepping into the ring she previously fought in. Once she was in, she looked at her opponent before giving her a smile and looking her all over. Naina attempted figuring out what would the pegasus mare's strong and weak points be while slowly approaching. "Why hello there~" she said in a greeting, being ready to block if the pegasus mare would attempt attacking her without a warning.

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:01 pm

Diamond Mind and Sacred Chime were already doing warm-up stretches when their opponents came out, completely naked and a married couple. Sacred Chime sighed, seeing the fact that he might have to face off against a mare. Diamond, meanwhile, was ready for some fun, and she was hungry from the locker room fun earlier.

Sacred turned to Diamond. "You went first, I'm on now." Diamond nodded, taking a step back as Sacred jumped over the ropes and into the ring. Sacred finished his stretching in the ring, before adopting a 'ready' stance. "Well, what are one of you waiting for?"

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:54 pm

The griffon cracked her knuckles as the muscular thestral approached her. She was actually grinning as her opponent smirked, not even minding the taunt at all. "Hope you put up a better fight than the last two." She said while approaching the enter of the ring with her small vanishing and preparing herself for a fight.

The mare simply smiled and approached. "Hi, name's Azure Blaze and it's nice to meet you." She offered her head to shake her opponent's hand though would drop it if Naina didn't want to. The mare's gone was polite and respectful and more importantly, natural. It was odd do to this sort of thing when the match had technically started, but in lower tiers, it truly didn't matter.

Chime's waiting was due to the two whispering to one another, giggling after each exchange. They would stop after their opponent questioned them. The stallion gave a quick apology and stepped into the ring, given a small pat on his flanks as he did so. He was smart enough to keep out of reach of his opponent. He crouched down and kept his stance about shoulder length with his arms slightly extended in front of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:21 pm

Her Shower expedition had been cut short, by the announcement of the second round. She finished her shower, quickly putting on her new outfit. It was a tight little black shirt that gripped to her body, and another short black skirt that, whenever she took a step forward, moved up to reveal her bright red panties that stuck to her, much like all of her clothes.

She walked into the arena, her mind single focused on the stallion that was in her eyes. He looked strong enough, muscles were very clear on his body, leaving her with the obvious assessment, her speed was going to be critical. Thought if he could fight or not, that was the real question. Her last opponent was average at best, too slow to use his strength, and his silence had denied her the victory she craved for. But this one, while he looked similar, perhaps he would moan for her. A small smirk snuck onto her face at the thought of it as she entered the ring, swinging her legs around to let the audience have a nice look at her.

"Well well well....What do I have here?" She asks, wriggling her hips as she took a stance. To the untrained eye, it would look like she was standing without a care in the world, but to anyone with training, they'd spot her feeting were shoulder-width apart, her left in front of the other fully intentionally, preparing to be attacked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:28 pm

Naina curiously looked at the offered hand. It could've been a trap, but Naina decided to risk it. She grabbed a hold of Azure Blaze's hand and shook it, still smiling. "Likewise. I'm Naina." She answered and released her hand, making a few steps back just to be out of the pegasus mare's reach. "So, shall we begin this then or do you require any further preparations?" the sharkgirl asked.

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:43 am

Sacred Chime smiled as the stallion stepped into the ring. Whew...I'm glad I didn't have to deal with that mare... He was in his 'ready' stance from before, feet shoulder length apart, knees slightly bent, hands in an open position at mid body level. Sacred made the first move, slowly circling his opponent before stepping into his opponent's range and going for a throw, his hands moving in two different directions: the right shoulder and the left leg. With any luck, Sacred would be able to knock the stallion off balance and throw him to the ground. (Grapple)

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:55 pm

"Your opponent." The stallion settled into his own stance with his legs the same way as the mare's though his arms were up as well. He would also wait for the mare, not making a move just yet and simply waiting for her to close the small distance between them. If she didn't do anything for a few moments he would simply say, "Ladies first" and waited to she how she would respond to that.

Azure only shook the shark's hand and took a step back so that they could spread the distance between them a bit more. She shook her head at the question and settling into a simple stance. She waited for a moment or two before slowly scooting herself forward in order to start closing the distance in between them.

Luck wasn't need for the stallion, as his movements were too slow to even attempt to to stop Chime. He would easily be grab and tossed onto the mat, wincing and groaning afterwards. The stallion was not going to be able to recover from this quickly and with how his wife was wincing, it was obvious to see she knew it was well. "Come on shake it!" She shouted while her husband started to move onto his side, still in pain and dazed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:11 pm

"Be careful what you wish for." Razor taunted, cracking her neck from side to side with her hands before she began actively circling the griffon with rapid sidesteps, circling her like a predatory animal looking for an opening. From the sidelines Bronze seemed to be fiddling with something on the turnbuckle but it was hard to see exactly what she was doing; regardless she kept her eyes fixed on the unicorn in case she tried cheating.

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:01 pm

When Naina noticed that the pegasus mare had taken her fighting stance, she assumed one too, ready to block an attack. She held her place as the mare scooted closer towards her, tempted to tackle her, but that would've been proven to be nearly impossible, seeing as the pegasus was most likely very agile. Naina continued waiting for her opponent to make the first move, lightly jiggling her soft breasts as she slightly moved.

Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:57 pm

Midnight frowned, something was wrong. His stance... A cold sensation ran down her spine as it dawned on her, that was a combat stance, the same as hers. Whoever she was dealing with, they were trained. Were they, a guard? No Lunar guard she recoginised, was it...a Solar guard?! A smile crept onto her face at the idea of it. Now they could settle the debate about who was better, and Midnight was determined to win. She wouldn't, couldn't, lose to a Solar Guard!

She raised an eyebrow at him when he said 'Ladies First'. Was he trying to taunt her in nice and close? Yes, he was. Still, if he wouldn't take the initiative in this dance, she'd have to. She started walking towards him, making sure to move her hips from side to side to try catch his eyes. All she needed was a slight distraction, and she'd nail him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   

Back to top Go down

Changeling Cup
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next