A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Changeling Cup

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:42 am

Nova squirmed on the thick member as it rubbed against his prostate, unable to hold in a moan as the shark started rub his member with her tits, panting as his pre started to leak. "Unf~ Oh gods that feels so good," he moaned gently. "Fuuuuu~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:36 pm

Naina smiled at the dragon's reaction before delivering a long lick around his shaft, making sure to lick up any pre that leaked out from it and beginning to squeeze her breasts around it. She was tempted to mount Nova already, but figured that might be a bit too much weight for Diamond, so instead decided to give Nova a bit more titfucking.

Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:13 am

Midnight spins around hearing a voice ask her how the match went. Midnight giggles as she turned on the shower, the warm water starting to pour over her once again. She let out a content sigh, she absolutely loved showers. She glanced over behind her the other mare.

"Pretty simple to be honest. Silent guy, didn't even get his tongue on me which was a shame, but I won...It's Midnight...you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:08 am

Lixir smiles, unashamedly looking over Midnight's body. "A shame indeed. I finished my preliminaries, nothing more to say. Hoping the next match goes well I suppose. The sex is nice, but so is winning." Lixir stands up, walking over to the shower Midnight was in and leaning on the wall next to it. "So, when's your next match?"

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:19 pm

Midnight laughs softly at the other mares words. Sure, the sex and hormones would be nice, but winning was soo much more satisfying. She glances over her shoulder seeing her leaning against the wall as she beings to shampoo her mane. "Next match? No idea. Don't know, don't really care. It's me, so i'm confident i'll be just fine whoever I get...You?" she said simply as she closed her eye, stepping back under the water as she began clearning her mane out properly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:53 pm

Lixir seems slightly disappointed about Midnight not knowing when her next match was. "Aww.... Anyways, I've got awhile before mine." Lixir stretches out, popping her back, before turning to ogle Midnight again. "I'm hoping to do well. Loosing my first real match would be pretty embarrassing. Though I suppose someone does, I'd still rather it not be me."

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:51 pm

Midnight shrugs as she continues cleaning her mane "Yeah, being a loser just isn't my style. You know? I'm a guard after all, would be embarrassing, not to mention humilitating, to get kicked out before the finals even begin..." She laughs gently completely unaware of the attention Lixir was giving her nude body "Besides, not like anyone'll catch me off my guard..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:12 pm

Lixir turns to the side, hiding a grin. It appeared Midnight was utterly clueless regarding her intentions, which would make this... Interesting. Or painful.
Lixir walks over to the shower next to Midnight. "A guard huh? Yeah, I can see why catching you off guard would be difficult. The intentions of your opponent are basically spelled out for you by each match."

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:20 pm

Midnight chuckles softly finally finishing washing her hair, glancing over her shoulder spotting Lixir getting very close to her, which put a frown on the Thestral's face. What was she doing that close to her? Maybe she wanted to have a shower after her? Then, why not go to another shower? The Thestrals mind didn't even think about the prospect of Lixir trying to seduce her.

"Pretty much. I've had hand to hand combat and prediction training, so i'll be able to know your move first, And then have a counter. It's elementary to any guard, and I passed with flying colours so to speak..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:43 am

Lixir would continue to stand near Midnight. The fact that the mare was apparently quite a skilled guard mean that pulling this off would be tricky, though she could be bluffing.
"Hey, mind moving over? I don't know if this place paid for decent piping, but I'd rather not risk the blast of ice cold water." Technically she wasn't lying. Given the amount of hot water Midnight was using, there was a slight risk the other showers were no frigid.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:20 am

Midnight frowned at the request, but shrugged. Not like she hadn't done it before. She moved over, giving Lixir enough room to fit under the shower head, closing her eyes as she ran her hands through her mane once again "Fair enough, besides, with all the sex and stuff, modesty isn't gunna happen" she chuckled, more to herself than Lixir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:00 pm

The stallion's horn was small, especially in comparison to his shaft, but the crowd was cheering for the mare to continue. The changelings in the vincitiy would be happily rubbing their stomachs due to amount of food they had just gotten along along with the love that the crowd was having for the mare's show. A few seemed to even by asleep if they could be spotted from the crowd that was inching towards the barrier in order to get a better look.

The stallion underneath her didn't even react outside a small shiver from the feeling of his horn being clamped down by her used pussy. While, he might not be able to get it up and unconscious, he could still enjoy the feeling.

HP:
245 - 50 = 190

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:26 pm

Lixir smiles, and moves in beside her. The shower was relatively small, so pressing up against the other mare wasn't that hard. Eventually though, Lixir would quite deliberately run her arm along the space between Midnight's wings. If Midnight had no reaction, Lixir would have to outright state her intentions.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:40 pm

After a short while, Nuva found a good rythm forher position. She started to feel the pleasure from her unconscious toy, as she bounced on his horn, supporting herself with one arm while she started to rub her clit with the other. She moaned out in pleasure and looked at the gathering crowd at the barricade, smiling at them as she pleasured herself on her defeated opponent's horn.

Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:08 pm

Midnight didn't react at all feeling Lixir pressing against her body, more warmth from an admittantly hot shower, steam starting to rise. Still, the Thestral didn't seem to react to her being there until she felt the warm between her wings, causing the thestral to let out a soft groan, as well as her wings fluttering and even her legs shivering despite the heat.

"N-nghg..." said the guard softly, breathing slightly heavier as it slowly dawned on her Lixir's true intentions, and how ignorant she had been.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:30 pm

Lixir grins widely as she sees the reaction. "Hmmm~ I wonder..." She gently strokes across Midnight's ears, her fingers sliding through the tufts. "How does that feel? Shall I stop?" She asks, stroking between the mares wings again with her free hand. Apparently those tufts were exactly as sensitive as they seemed. More the better. Now she just hoped the mare wasn't too worn out form the match. The fact that she had trained as a guard implied she was probably still ready to go, so that was fortunate.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:46 pm

Midnight had managed to drag her brain up, and was moments away from grabbing Lixir's hand, but she moved first, and the even gentle stroke of the Thestral's ears. She let out a loud groan of satifation as the spasming of her wings intensifies as well as the shivering of her legs, shaking her head weakly to her questions of stopping as her wings received more treatment. Her mind asked one last logical question, how had she known to go for the ears?! However, she didn't have time to answer that one as a warm sensation quickly grew between her legs.
"Ngghg..d-damn y-you....d-don't..you dare stop..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:59 pm

Lixir gives a quiet sigh of relief as the Thestral told her to keep going. She continued stroking along Midnight's ears, experimenting with various strokes. At first, she would only lightly touch the tufts, then the next pass she would run her hand through them, nails scritching playful across the thestral's head. Meanwhile her other arm would massage deep circles into the space between the mare's wings, occasionlly rubbing along the one of the membranes, always careful not to press to hard.
Lixir was enjoying the sight of the tough guardmare practically on her knees. Hopefull they had enough time for the thestral to return the favor, as she herself was being to feel warm between the legs. "Wouldn't dream of it." she says to Midnight.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:10 pm

Midnight took in a deep breath, right as Lixir started to focus on her ears, causing her to lose the air she'd managed to get in a very loud moan, although what snapped her was when Lixir used her nails to scratch her, while at the same time massaging between her wings. Midnights wings spasmed visibly, even trying to flap weakly as she nearly collapsed to her knees, breathing hard from just the teasing, silently cursing herself for letting Lixir hit her one major weakness, her ears...

"Ngh....e-enjoy it...while it lasts...." she hissed out as she found herself actually having to focus on keeping her balance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:16 am

Lixir nods. "Believe me, I will. I hope this doesn't wear you out though." She says, her tone teasing and a tad smug.
An idea occurs to Lixir. Trying to grow some plants in here would be a bad idea, but she knew plenty of basic spells. Minor telekinesis could work here. Lighting up her horn, Lixir sends a pulse of small telekinetic pushes across Midnight's flanks, giving the feeling of someone groping and massaging her cutie marks.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:03 pm

Midnight tries to let out a growl from Lixir's teasing, part of her hated it, this other mare having her almost on her metaphorical knees just from the touching. She was about to try make a grab at Lixir, right as she felt something groping her flank, making her head shoot around to see no one there, before spotting her horn glowing...

"Ng..d-damn..magic..." she hissed out as she moved her hand to grab Lixir's shoulder, using her to keep herself supported in case her legs gave out from under her, which given by their shaking, felt likely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:17 am

Lixir moves around behind Midnight, noticing the mare grabbing at her arms. "Hey now, you said you wanted me to keep going..." She says, stroking across her ears while the phantom fingers generated by her magic lightly brush between Midnight's legs. "If that's changed, say so now." She says as she rubs between her wings.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:31 am

Sacred Chime smiled up at Gold, before closing his eyes as he felt Gold slide right on in. Sacred's wings flapped gently, and he sighed in pleasure, curling up slightly as Gold used his body for both of their pleasures. "Mmm...easy on the rear and the eyes. Maybe I could get your number or something and we could do this more often~" (Verbal tease)

Diamond began to come to a close on rutting Nova senseless. Her shaft was buried all the way in Nova, and it began to lubricate his insides with precum, allowing her to continue pressing his prostate with extreme pressure. "O....ooh....I'm gonna blow..."

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:18 am

Nova shuddered and squirmed on Diamond's cock as Naina dragged her tongue up his thick member, growing ever closer as she continued to squeeze her tits around his cock.

Turning slightly, he blushed at Diamond hungrily, cock twitching under the increased stimulus. "Unf~ I need your seed inside me," he whimpered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:13 am

Naina was now determined to get Nova's seed, doing everything she could to milk it out of the dragon. She continued swirling her tongue around the shaft, sucking it and rubbing her breasts around it, occasionally playing with his sack and fondling it to speed up the process.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changeling Cup   

Back to top Go down

Changeling Cup
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next