A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

A Promise To Keep

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:14 am

"And it should be right hereee... umm, golden?." The clearing was rather nice looking compared to the woods surrounded by trees with an opening above to fill the area with sun light. There is a small pond and stream that lead to the left of where they entered. Entering the area a little more, an picnic blanket and a cooler could be seen,the cooler had an letter leaning against that read.
 "For Gale's friend" but no sign of golden.
"Umm. This is marble, don't kill him or scary him in that matter. Where is she?" Gale starting to sound concern.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:36 am

The pegasus leaned over, pulling his reading glasses from his shirt pocket and examining the letter, "For me? Why just me?" He couldn't bring himself to walk any closer to the cooler, especially after he picked up that Nightingale no longer sounded confident about the situation. "Are y-you sure this isn't a trap of some kind... ?" Marble searched frantically in the branches of the trees, almost expecting to see some gossamer web poised above himself, ready to drop.

View user profile http://kryptid.deviantart.com
jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:54 am

Gale walked away to around the edge of the clearing looking around. " I don't think so. Golden pretty tough she shouldn't have a problem wi-" Gale was cut off to an swing kick to the head. The kick was powerful enough to send Gale flying. With Gale landed only a foot away from the pond. "Oh you got to be kidding me!"
Leaping down from the tree, where gale once stood. Came an lemon coat earth pony with an butterscotch short mane and a golden globe for a cutie mark. She looked pretty normal but she had two small indents on both sides of her. "HA, I wish I got that face on camera." She towards marble. "Hey, sourdough right? Ya, just place the food by the cooler an watch the show, this shouldn't be to long." Finishing off with a smirk and dashing towards Gale, who just go back up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:07 am

"Gawawa-what?!" The stunned stallion hunched down when he saw Gale get blindsided, struggling for words, "Wh-wha, wh-who are you and why'd you do that to Gale?!" He was expecting some monster arachnid to attack, not some regular-looking mare. "Gale! What's going on?! Are you okay?!" Should he intervene or not? He didn't know how to fight and Nightingale was a vampony with magic powers after all. Marble exchanged gazes with both of the mares, feeling tense and unsure about his course of action.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:42 am

"Ugg. Marble meet Golden orb. Golden." Once again getting cut off to block a punch. "You got his name wrong, it's Marble Rye."
Golden whispered to Gale "Really?" Glance back at Marble. "He looks more of a french toast. 
Anyways." She lift Gale by her hoof and flinging her in to the shallow pond. The lemon mare turns to Rye. "To answer you questions. I kicked her because... I can. and if you would of read the letter, this is the show I mention." 
While Golden's back was turn, Gale's hoof began to glow violet. She pointed the glowing hoof at Golden. "Buckshot." With that an small purple ball of energy appeared and went straight towards Gold.
Hearing Gale's spell. "Hey." Turning around to take the ball head on and stumbling back. She smirked "You didn't say we can use our powers." With that four nasty looking Spider legs popped from her back where the indents were. "Now it's a show." She mocked before using her new legs to launch herself towards Gale.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:06 am

Chills ran down his spine when he saw the arthropod legs jut out of the yellow mare's body. Now he understood that this was indeed the spider pony. What he didn't understand was why this 'friend' of Nightingale's was attacking her. Marble stormed forward a few feet but them stopped himself cold, wearing an expression of mixed anger and fear, "G-Gale?! Do you want me to help?! What should I do?!"

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:25 am

"Do not get involved. just lay the bags down on the blanket." Gale informed Rye before taking an other hoof to the face and getting pin to a tree.

Golden while being an few inches from Gale. Whispered "You want me to let you win, so you could impress your friend?"

"Like you let me win and I don't care if I win, I just don't want to traumatize Rye, and the whole popping you legs out doesn't help." Using the tree to hold herself up and kicking golden in the face.

Getting lunched a little before landing on her spider legs. "true" An thick rope of spider silk lunched from golden mouth. The webbing caught Gale by her hind legs. Before golden decide to swing her around and slamming her to the lake.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:34 am

Narrowing his eyes in confusion, Marble tried to put all of this together. Gale seemed to be annoyed, not frightened. Was this just some friendly round of sparring? Seemed a bit brutal for that, but these were monsters. The cinnamon pegasus complied with the vampony's order, unsheathing the bags of food from his wing and setting them down where told. Marble, however, did not sit down. He was still on alert and watched tensely. Even if this was just for sport, those attacks looked like they could do some real damage. He didn't want to see Gale get hurt.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:34 am

Gale Manage to grab the webbing. with her front hooves and tugged on the webbing.
Before golden could cut the webbing that connecting them, she herself was pulled in by the tug.
Gale using her slightly injure but free of webbing hoof, winding up a punch, As golden flew closer delivering a strong punch to golden's face, sending her crashing in to a tree and leaving the webbing on Gale's hooves. "Are we done now."
Golden cracked her neck and with a sinister smirk. "Not sure, why not asks them?" She finished pointing to the webbing on Gale's hooves.
"What are you... oh crap, I hate these." From the webbing tens of tiny spider began to climb over gale's body. "Ha HA HAHAHAHa-. Oh No." Gale began to laugh uncontrollably as the spiders tickle her.
Golden began to walk over to Gale how was currently rolling in the pond, both laughing and trying to wipe the spider off.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:49 am

The army of spiders crawling all over the blood-sucking pony's body disturbed Marble on a visceral level. He began to itch reflexively, scratching at his neck and side as the thought of all of those little legs marched through his mind. No longer able to watch, the unhappy pegasus stared at the ground and hoped this squabble would be over soon. She'd better get all of those spiders off of her before she comes back over here. I don't want any on me!

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:07 am

Golden walked over to Gale who was still laughing. " Hey you wanted to finish this." Using two of her spider legs to pick up Gale  by her body while the hind spider leg reached high in to the sky above Gale.
"Hahahah oh no haahah." Gale laughed out.
With an small flick of her legs she launched gale a bit. Then with all four of the spider legs piledrive Gale's body in to the edge of the lake. Causing cracks among the impact zone and around gale, knocking off all the spiders that were on her.
"AHH, you cheap shot bucker. gah." Gale's bandage starting to bleed again. She try to get up only to be stopped by golden who was standing on her.
Golden with a fun smile. " I win." In her cute voice before rising her front spider legs above her with the tips pointing at Gale.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:25 am

Letting out a held breath in relief, Marble was glad that it was finally over. He was not relieved, however, to see the vampony mare bleeding. He trotted over to the two and groaned as he pointed at the wound, "Seriously? What was that all about? Now look at what's happened!" Looking back at the blanket and cooler, he considered how to fix this, "I think there are some napkins with the food but we don't have any disinfectant. I don't want you to get sick... wait... can vamponies even get sick?"

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:05 am

Golden gave Rye an confused look."Umm.. didn't gale told you, we not best friends we best rivals let me show ya." With her two spider legs she scratched an 104 and a 67 on the ground, on both sides of Gale's head. "First time we meet, we made a deal any time we see each other, we fight but, it more of a friendly span match. even so g\Gale be trying to close that gap for years, How's that coming along?
Gale just glares at golden. "Can you get off of me before I sink into the land? Gah." Gale wince from the pain of the bandage.
"Oh crap, I didn't even notice that." stepping off gale stomach and offer her an spider leg up. "Hunters? any idea from which group?" 
" I think it was just some freelancer or bounty hunter. Sorry for not telling you about this, Rye, but, I didn't want to scare you, and to answer your question no I can't get sick."

Last edited by jz96 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:48 pm

His ears twitched when the reason for Gale's original injury was mentioned, "Wait, hunter? H-how did they find you?" It wasn't something that Marble wanted to hear, but he knew that it was something he was going to have to be prepared to deal with. There were others who wanted Gale dead. It seemed so unfair.

Last edited by Kryptid on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:46 pm

"Trust me Rye if I knew how. My life would be a lot more peaceful. Mabey she was just a mugger and got a lucky shot in, I'm just happy it wasn't one of those "Clean Manes"." Gale was sitting down holding to her cut wound.
Golden interrupted Gale while spinning and weaving an bandage for Gale with her spider-free silk.
"Clean manes are the toughest, son of bitches, monster hunters. Even one of them could put up a decent fight. Gale might of mention of one the group leaders to you."

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:06 pm

Willing to patch up the damage that she did, I see. Maybe Golden Orb isn't SO bad... "Well, she did tell me about one in particular that she hates... " Marble recalled, keeping a careful eye on the ground just in case any of those little spiders got too close, "Said she tortures monsters to death. I can certainly understand Gale's distaste for that one."

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:25 pm

"Ding. Nurse Brightside or Nurse as she know as in the underworld. One of the leaders of the research department of the Clean manes. No sane "monster" would willing get caught by her. Bloody bitch is tough of hell and bucked in the head, which you already know why I say that. She left on vacation a week or so ago but, that just spells bad news for us." Golden held up gale's arm and wrapped the silk bandage around the cut. "That should hold you over till after lunch. but get your mom to look at it."

"I'm 251 years old I don't need my mom to look at my cuts. Also can you?" Gale gesturing to her back.
Golden retracted the spider legs back into her back. "Ya. I was guessing you were going to ask."

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:35 pm

"251 years old?!" The freckled stallion gasped in disbelief, "Seriously?! You barely look beyond your teens! Early twenties at the most! Wait. Let me guess, that's another vampony thing?" I really shouldn't be surprised by anything at this point. It's just so strange to think that she was around when my great grandparents were still in diapers. "Eh, anyway, why don't we try to come down from all this excitement and get a bite? The only thing I've eaten today was a small cinnamon bun."

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:59 am

"Ya.I could eat" Golden walked over to the blanket. 
Gale whisper to rye "I know what it looks like but she actuary an nice pony when you get to know her. Trust me she wouldn't hurt you unless you threaten her."

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:15 am

Marble whispered back to her, "She's not nearly as scary as I thought she would be, I do have to admit that much." Glad that things were finally turning peaceful, the blonde pegasus joined Golden Orb for the meal. He did, however, keep his distance from her and sat on the opposite side of the blanket. After retrieving his own bag, he opened the box within and made sure that his food was still in one piece. It looked fine to him.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:09 pm

Gale walked sat between them but within punching distance of golden. (just in case she does something stupid.)
golden swallowing her mouth of sandwich before asking. "So marble beside of what Gale told me, what else could you say about ya self?"

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:38 pm

"Uh, well, I guess that depends on what she said. She's probably already told you what I do for a living," he answered before taking a sip of his lemonade. "Let's see... I like to read. I've got a book case that's almost filled up. It's mostly stuff about cooking, as well as plants and mushrooms... um, some crime drama novels plus a few science books about natural disasters." Marble took a bite of his carrot dog and continued after swallowing, "Hmm... I'm also an early bird that can't sleep past ten. I've tried, and it never works, heh." I'd probably better not mention that I'm arachnophobic.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:16 am

"hmm that cool. " "if you're an 50 year old mom or something." Golden reached in the cooler and pulled out an bottle of apple cider. "hard apple cider, Gale?"
Gale wiped her mouth from and pointed at herself. "Remember what happen last time an family member of mine dranked?" Raising an eyebrow. 
"Right, Rye you drink?" Golden offers Rye a bottle.

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:52 am

"Oh, no thanks. I never was much into alcohol," the winged pony admitted. He took up a few fries and munched away at them before considering his own way to continue the conversation, "Um, so, as long as we're getting to know each other, what's your story? Were you, if you don't mind my inquiry, always a spider pony?"

jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:27 pm

"Well, I'll would tell you, but I'm just warning ya, now if your afraid of spiders. You do not want to hear it." Golden explained. "If your cool with spiders then I'll tell but if not, it fear of spiders is very common."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Promise To Keep   

Back to top Go down

A Promise To Keep
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next